Fresenius Medical CareのRegistered Nurse - Dialysisポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 113 件見つかりました 3,262 件のレビューを見る
ACUTE DIALYSIS NURSE, RN (現在は退職) –  Tennessee2018年12月10日
Fresenius Medical Care afforded my multiple opportunities for learning and skill acquisition. In the particular role that I held at the time, work and home balance was challenging.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
this really is a terrible company
RN Dialysis (現在は退職) –  Flagstaff, AZ2018年12月04日
zero support or respect for RNs, work you to death, give absolutely no help, managers never take accountability for their mistakes, they try to make RNs the scapegoat
Poor poor management !!!
Dialysis RN (在職中) –  Alabama2018年11月24日
Management is only worried about clinic numbers and their bonus. Patients are wonderful and deserve better treatment. Sad that a number one dialysis company could be so bad to work for. Pay is not up to par with other companies.
management, pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
horrible
Chronic Out Patient Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Baltimore, MD2018年11月21日
This complany will work you to dealth and when you ask for time off, they will guilt and then call you lazy. I think the company is ok for young people trying to break into the medical profession.
money
work life balance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Average
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年11月12日
Very long hrs daily which keeps me from obtaining weekly hrs needed.....Other wise this is an exceptional company to work for. Pay is adequate and comparable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Great job !!!
LVN DIALYSIS NURSE (現在は退職) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018年10月26日
This is one of the most rewarding jobs you can ever have. Your patients depend on dialysis to live so you know you make a difference for them daily. Wonderful place to work !!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Fast Paced Environment
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Kent, OH2018年10月05日
Clients allowed to enter at times that are different from there schedule admission time.
Clients enter the facility in a disorganized manner.

Nurse - Patient ratio is high.
長所
Staff collaboration to provide optimal healthcare
短所
RN patient ratio too high
社風
Worst place to work! Run away!
Dialysis Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Texas2018年9月20日
Clinics do not follow the company mission. You could compare 2 clinics 30 minutes apart and you would think it was ran by a different company. Your experience will be based on the manger and the manner in which leadership chooses to conduct itself. The management is very corrupt.
High nurse turn over. Understaffed.
Nurses are responsible for an entire bay- Not kidding. In some clinics RNs are required to do the job of a Techinician PLUS the duties of an RN for 4 patients. This practice is unsafe, and I am shocked that surveyors have not questioned this practice.
Many procedural policies are not followed by staff.
There is a high level of favoritism. It is a “I’ll scratch your back and you scratch mine” atmosphere. An employee could suffer disciplinary action, while another receive nothing for the same offense.
Toxic work environment. Staff are pitted against one another.
Do not trust anyone. Any information can be used against you.
Clinical Managers are rarely available. It is common for a CM to arrive at 10-11 am, and stay for only a couple of hours. They interact poorly with staff or rarely ever talk to patients on the floor. Many patients had no clue who the CM’s are.
Hours are long 12-16 hours. Some nurses reporting 18 hour work days if your a Charge Nurse or if your part of a clinic that practices the 1 nurse/1 bay method.
Part-Time and PRN positions are rarely available. If you require a reduction in your work status due to personal reasons you can be threatened by management- as in having your job terminated.
There is NO family balance. They will try
  続きを読む to convience you otherwise in your interview.
They are not honest about the expectations of the job and “sugar coat” the nastiness.
As a nurse you are worth so much more than what this company will treat you as, which apparently is dirt.
  折りたたむ
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Fresenius is ok
Dialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Antioch, CA2018年9月05日
I was the least senior nurse when I was hired in one of their clinics. I end up doing the PCT's work whenever we're short staff. Salary is not competitive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Good place to work grow.
Dialysis Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Corinth, TX2018年8月11日
FMC is a great company as a whole in philosophy. Dealing with upper management who are not licensed registered nurses can be really a negative experience from trying to get a raise or promotion. It's obvious they are for their bottom line and their bonus. Nurses need to speak up for their rights. Nurses are in charge of their careers.
Independent decision making
短所
Staff are often argumentative, not all
Dialysis
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Elizabethtown, KY2018年8月02日
Dialysis is a high intensity environment. Teamwork is key. Most enjoyable part is when the PATIENT tells you that you are doing a good job! Valuable time management learned and applied daily.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
fast paced
Acute care dialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Mishawaka, IN2018年7月30日
fast paced, no structured hours except for start time, I worded 26 hours without any help or relief, charge nurse was very controlling and wouldn't listen to ideas or concerns
great pay
long long long hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Horrible work environment
Registered Nurse- Outpatient Dialysis (在職中) –  Austintown, OH2018年7月22日
This company does not care at all about the employees working on the floors. The managers only seem to care about their bonuses and are not willing to help on the floor. Terrible place to work!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
社風
fast pace. sometimes disorganized; poor upper level support
Dialysis RN ; Acute Dialysis RN / Ed Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL; Weslaco, TX; Mission,TX2018年7月10日
New employee classes and clinical instruction; staff support

Coordination of class and clinical instruction

Poor. PCTs run the floor

click groups

Enforcing clinical infection control protocol

7a - 5p hours
長所
Good hours as education coordinator and clinical coordinator
短所
frustration with keeping up with the rapid pace of ongoing staff update in-services
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Horrible place to work
Dialysis Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Duluth, MN2018年6月29日
Please, please, please! If you're considering a nursing career at Fresenius, you should reconsider. I wouldn't with this company on my worst enemy. They are all about profits and do no care at ALL about the patient or the workers. They will use you and abuse you as long as you're willing to take it and then toss you to the side when they're done. They're training is a joke, you will work in an environment where you will NOT feel like you're qualified, and you will get nothing but hassle if you question anything.

Please, if you are looking for a place to work as a Registered Nurse, this is NOT it! Your license will be on the line EVERY day and you will NOT get any support from the company.

I worked for them for a short time, but definitely long enough to realize it was not a safe environment for me, my license, or my patients. I quit and would NEVER recommend them to anyone!

Please notice how many times there are job postings for RN's at Fresenius. They are constantly trying to hire new nurse because nobody is dumb enough to work there for very long.

Please avoid! This is a fair warning.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 20いいえ 2報告する
Up and down
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Huntsville, AL2018年6月26日
As a RN I am often viewed as lazy by the techs because I don't always have time to help them do their jobs. They do not understand all of the additional duties we are strapped with by mgmt. They can also make your day miserable by talking negative behind your back. Benefits are good, but you can't always get your hours without giving up a day off to work in another clinic for extra time. To mgmt, make sure you explain to techs the importance of every ones job and the importance of team work with in limits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Facility that I worked at closed
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Whiteriver, AZ2018年6月14日
Severely understaffed unit in very remote area. At times, there was 1 RN for 16 patients. Unit now closed.

Company provided training and I felt compensated well hourly as well as reimbursed for travel time and mileage. I would consider working for this company again but not at a unit so severely understaffed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Productive work place
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年6月06日
Good teaching company able to move up in the company powerful teaching friendly coworker educate opportunities victory and training session hands on training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
fast paced, stressful
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Illinois2018年6月04日
it's an extremely fast paced and stressful job. you are always in a hurry just to finish your job on time,but too much responsibilities make it impossible you to do it! the manager has no consideration at all..she sees how busy you are but force you to go home on time. it is extremely opposite from what they told/taught you during your training days. maybe other clinics are ok,but the clinic where i worked at is really horrible.
benifits
短所
Example: Short breaks, healthcare, etc.extremely fast paced, stressful, too much responsibilities yet too little time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Productive environment
Dialysis Nurse (RN) (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年5月15日
There is never a dull moment, coworkers are there to help. Staff all have a team effort and will go the extra mile for the good of the patient. Managers are knowledgeable and helpful and the ones I have work with try to be as fair as possible.
Excellent benefits
短所
Don’t always get the hours you want
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する