Fresenius Medical CareのRegistered Nurse - Dialysisポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 95 件見つかりました 2,923 件のレビューを見る
社風
Facility that I worked at closed
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Whiteriver, AZ2018年6月14日
Severely understaffed unit in very remote area. At times, there was 1 RN for 16 patients. Unit now closed.

Company provided training and I felt compensated well hourly as well as reimbursed for travel time and mileage. I would consider working for this company again but not at a unit so severely understaffed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
fast paced, stressful
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Illinois2018年6月04日
it's an extremely fast paced and stressful job. you are always in a hurry just to finish your job on time,but too much responsibilities make it impossible you to do it! the manager has no consideration at all..she sees how busy you are but force you to go home on time. it is extremely opposite from what they told/taught you during your training days. maybe other clinics are ok,but the clinic where i worked at is really horrible.
benifits
短所
Example: Short breaks, healthcare, etc.extremely fast paced, stressful, too much responsibilities yet too little time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Productive environment
Dialysis Nurse (RN) (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年5月15日
There is never a dull moment, coworkers are there to help. Staff all have a team effort and will go the extra mile for the good of the patient. Managers are knowledgeable and helpful and the ones I have work with try to be as fair as possible.
Excellent benefits
短所
Don’t always get the hours you want
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Collaborative, Tense
TEAM LEADER, DIALYSIS RN (現在は退職) –  Jefferson, LA 701212018年4月17日
Love working with patients but the environment seemed tense and stressful. Manager was not connecting well with subordinate staff. This is on a case by case basis I suppose. Benefits are great though.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
was a good place to learn but...
Acute Dialysis Unit Nurse (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2018年4月13日
ALOT of on call, and ALOT of overtime! You would not have a SET place to work, shifting between multiple area hospitals on a daily basis also covering call for a distant hospital was an expected norm.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
It's a job
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Conway, NH2018年4月02日
It's a job providing life saving hemodialysis to patients diagnosed with renal failure. I have worked in the outpatient setting and the inpatient setting.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
clean work environment
LPN / Dialysis nurse (現在は退職) –  Niles, MI2018年3月31日
friendly and professional environment
staff to patient ratios are too high
excellent training program for new staff and for ongoing personal and professional development
good benefits
短所
pay is less than desired for position requirements
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, Tx.2018年3月30日
As a new nurse, it was somewhat overwhelming at times. After becoming more familiar with the dialysis process and gaining confidence in my abilities, it was an enjoyable work place.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Very busy
Dialysis Registered Nurse/Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Springfield, MA2018年2月16日
If you can not multi-task, this job is not cut out for you. The environment is very fast paced and you have to be able to keep up. Providing patients w/ their treatments is rewarding.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
fast paced
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Ahwatukee, AZ2018年2月16日
dialysis is a fast paced job for nurses. The only reason I left is when I did not get the sign on bonus that was offered in the ads. Indeed .com showed a sign on bonus but when I started nobody knows about it, our mgt people kept on changing people and I asked about it, nothing came.so I left
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive and fun filled working place
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Broadgreen Dialysis Unit Liverpool UK2018年1月14日
Really enjoyed working for this company in Liverpool,'twas real fun and very supportive staff .Enjoyed on job teaching sesssions and in service trainings on the floor.
Surprise lunch parties
Weekends off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
relaxed and calm place to work
Registered Nurse Dialysis Staff (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX 752372017年12月20日
A typical day is working 8 hour shifts and what I learned to establish a relationship with my patients. The management was very cut throat. The workplace is very laid back .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
poor
Dialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2017年12月17日
Management is the worst. Very stressful job with a lot of intense training. Put into the position with virtually no support from management. No breaks.
poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する

コメント – 2018年4月28日

This was very true. I also worked in this region, and when a newer nurse would call the manager on call for assistance, they would call you back only to say that you were on your own and they did not have anyone to send to help you. They would not try to trouble shoot over the phone, just left you hanging.

Interesting and challenging
Inpatient Dialysis Acute RN (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2017年12月17日
As an acute dialysis nurse sometimes the support was not there when needed. Excellent support with some of the staff. Management was inexperienced in supervision role and played favorites.
Autonomy
Lack of support staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Great company
RN Team Leader/Dialysis (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月21日
A typical day is consist of getting patients ready to get on the dialysis machine. Assess for fluid overload. Dialysis is focus oriented and knowing how to deal with different personality. The management is great, willing to work with me and provide help when needed. The work place is less stressful after a year of working in dialysis. The hardest part of the job is learning the job, which takes about a year. I enjoy dialysis because it is less stressful, less time on my feet, no heavy lifting and intense med pass.
longivity, not physically demading
less minority
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 3報告する
Great workplace
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Alice, TX2017年11月19日
I worked there for 11 years and enjoyed every minute of working there. If I did not have any young children I would definitely go back t work there. I really miss the bond you build with the patients.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
Longlasting working relationship
Acute Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2017年11月13日
Great work company just want another taste of nursing. I will more than likely stay with them PRN due to already investing almost 15 years with them. Multiple options for positions.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Diverse Culture.
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年11月03日
Works 5 days a week 8 hrs shift rotating weekends
High rate of turnover.
Large clinic with 28 chairs.
Very fast pace.
Well staffed.
Manager comes and helps on the floor.
Short days
Not flexible schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
社風
Great place to work if you don't mind working alot.
Dialysis Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年10月11日
As with any job it has its ups and downs, I've had a lot of positive experiences working here but it's hard to maintain a work/life balance when they expect you to give them all your free time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
autonomy in the acute care setting
Dialysis Nurse/ Acute Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Melbourne, FL2017年9月26日
i had worked for fresenius for several years and was past up for a promotion. they actually hired someone not from the company to be the manager. This person was not only new to the company but also had no manager experience. They are not loyal to there staff but expect loyalty.
長所
autonomy in the acute care setting/ health insurance benefits
no loyalty/ salary