Fresenius Medical CareのRegistered Nurse - Dialysisポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 86 件見つかりました
fast paced
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Ahwatukee, AZ2018年2月16日
dialysis is a fast paced job for nurses. The only reason I left is when I did not get the sign on bonus that was offered in the ads. Indeed .com showed a sign on bonus but when I started nobody knows about it, our mgt people kept on changing people and I asked about it, nothing came.so I left
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and fun filled working place
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Broadgreen Dialysis Unit Liverpool UK2018年1月14日
Really enjoyed working for this company in Liverpool,'twas real fun and very supportive staff .Enjoyed on job teaching sesssions and in service trainings on the floor.
Surprise lunch parties
Weekends off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
relaxed and calm place to work
Registered Nurse Dialysis Staff (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX 752372017年12月20日
A typical day is working 8 hour shifts and what I learned to establish a relationship with my patients. The management was very cut throat. The workplace is very laid back .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
poor
Dialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2017年12月17日
Management is the worst. Very stressful job with a lot of intense training. Put into the position with virtually no support from management. No breaks.
poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Interesting and challenging
Inpatient Dialysis Acute RN (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2017年12月17日
As an acute dialysis nurse sometimes the support was not there when needed. Excellent support with some of the staff. Management was inexperienced in supervision role and played favorites.
Autonomy
Lack of support staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Great company
RN Team Leader/Dialysis (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月21日
A typical day is consist of getting patients ready to get on the dialysis machine. Assess for fluid overload. Dialysis is focus oriented and knowing how to deal with different personality. The management is great, willing to work with me and provide help when needed. The work place is less stressful after a year of working in dialysis. The hardest part of the job is learning the job, which takes about a year. I enjoy dialysis because it is less stressful, less time on my feet, no heavy lifting and intense med pass.
longivity, not physically demading
less minority
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
Great workplace
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Alice, TX2017年11月19日
I worked there for 11 years and enjoyed every minute of working there. If I did not have any young children I would definitely go back t work there. I really miss the bond you build with the patients.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Longlasting working relationship
Acute Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2017年11月13日
Great work company just want another taste of nursing. I will more than likely stay with them PRN due to already investing almost 15 years with them. Multiple options for positions.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Diverse Culture.
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年11月03日
Works 5 days a week 8 hrs shift rotating weekends
High rate of turnover.
Large clinic with 28 chairs.
Very fast pace.
Well staffed.
Manager comes and helps on the floor.
Short days
Not flexible schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great place to work if you don't mind working alot.
Dialysis Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年10月11日
As with any job it has its ups and downs, I've had a lot of positive experiences working here but it's hard to maintain a work/life balance when they expect you to give them all your free time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
autonomy in the acute care setting
Dialysis Nurse/ Acute Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Melbourne, FL2017年9月26日
i had worked for fresenius for several years and was past up for a promotion. they actually hired someone not from the company to be the manager. This person was not only new to the company but also had no manager experience. They are not loyal to there staff but expect loyalty.
長所
autonomy in the acute care setting/ health insurance benefits
no loyalty/ salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ報告する
社風
Awesome ESRD patients with chronic medical conditions
Nocturnal Charge RN Chronic Care Dialysis (現在は退職) –  Marietta, GA2017年9月20日
Draw up meds, manager PCT's, coordinate patients schedule appointment time, pre and post assessment and typically ran a pod as well. Learned to multitask and improve in leadership skills
長所
Continues patient care, friendly work environment
短所
short to no breaks, manager was unavailable and dishonest
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
Fresenius staff nurse
Staff RN Dialysis (現在は退職) –  Grand Bay, AL2017年8月28日
Dialysis is an interesting area to work in. Fresenius provided thorough training which was helpful in entering such a specialized field. The hours were great for balancing out work and family life.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 1報告する
great team
Staff & Charge RN - Acute Dialysis (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2017年8月15日
This company was great to work for because of the people and my manager, but a new middle manager came in and decimated the mobile dialysis team and then I had no back up of often worked 14-16 hours a day, so I left
長所
people I worked with and my main manager
短所
Low pay, very poor middle management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Nursing at a fast paced environment.
DIALYSIS NURSE (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, NJ2017年8月06日
The company tries provide the best benefits to their workers. You should expect to "work" very hard. Because there are a lot of offices, each site is different from the next.
長所
You can work for 3 days per week.
短所
Very fast paced environment, a lot of standing and running around.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 2報告する
Stability
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2017年7月06日
Company is a good place to work. Excellent benefits, world wide. Easy to climb up the ladder. Pays for tuition reimbursement. The company do not have a high turnover rate.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 6報告する
Poor. Work environment
Dialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Lumberton, NC2017年7月05日
Overall I feel that this is a good company but operates with poor management . In the Acute settings they work you sines 16 hour days with short breaks and expect that you return to work the next day..
Good pay
短所
No breaks long hours poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ報告する
great outpatient clinic
Dialysis Acute and Subacute RN charge nurse (現在は退職) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2017年6月02日
fresenis is a large corporation that offers top dialysis services to those in need. Many locations throught the country is ideal for relocating and will train technicians with no experience
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 5報告する
社風
Need to take care of staff and patients better
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  North Carolina2017年5月23日
really short staffed and turnover is really bad. really stressful have to take work home with you. everyday have to fight with staff about assignments given to them. people do what they want to do.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 5報告する
Great Training Program
Acute Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Kennewick, WA2017年5月22日
The training program was well scheduled and systematic. We worked in the chronic units for a month as well as didactic training and education incorporated into the schedule.
Fewer hospitals to rotate
短所
short breaks due to being only dialysis nurse in the hospital at times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する