Fresenius Medical CareのRegistered Nurse - Dialysisポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 105 件見つかりました 3,122 件のレビューを見る
社風
Worst place to work! Run away!
Dialysis Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Texas2018年9月20日
Clinics do not follow the company mission. You could compare 2 clinics 30 minutes apart and you would think it was ran by a different company. Your experience will be based on the manger and the manner in which leadership chooses to conduct itself. The management is very corrupt.
High nurse turn over. Understaffed.
Nurses are responsible for an entire bay- Not kidding. In some clinics RNs are required to do the job of a Techinician PLUS the duties of an RN for 4 patients. This practice is unsafe, and I am shocked that surveyors have not questioned this practice.
Many procedural policies are not followed by staff.
There is a high level of favoritism. It is a “I’ll scratch your back and you scratch mine” atmosphere. An employee could suffer disciplinary action, while another receive nothing for the same offense.
Toxic work environment. Staff are pitted against one another.
Do not trust anyone. Any information can be used against you.
Clinical Managers are rarely available. It is common for a CM to arrive at 10-11 am, and stay for only a couple of hours. They interact poorly with staff or rarely ever talk to patients on the floor. Many patients had no clue who the CM’s are.
Hours are long 12-16 hours. Some nurses reporting 18 hour work days if your a Charge Nurse or if your part of a clinic that practices the 1 nurse/1 bay method.
Part-Time and PRN positions are rarely available. If you require a reduction in your work status due to personal reasons you can be threatened by management- as in having your job terminated.
There is NO family balance. They will try
  続きを読む to convience you otherwise in your interview.
They are not honest about the expectations of the job and “sugar coat” the nastiness.
As a nurse you are worth so much more than what this company will treat you as, which apparently is dirt.
  折りたたむ
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Good place to work grow.
Dialysis Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Corinth, TX2018年8月11日
FMC is a great company as a whole in philosophy. Dealing with upper management who are not licensed registered nurses can be really a negative experience from trying to get a raise or promotion. It's obvious they are for their bottom line and their bonus. Nurses need to speak up for their rights. Nurses are in charge of their careers.
Independent decision making
短所
Staff are often argumentative, not all
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Dialysis
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Elizabethtown, KY2018年8月02日
Dialysis is a high intensity environment. Teamwork is key. Most enjoyable part is when the PATIENT tells you that you are doing a good job! Valuable time management learned and applied daily.
fast paced
Acute care dialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Mishawaka, IN2018年7月30日
fast paced, no structured hours except for start time, I worded 26 hours without any help or relief, charge nurse was very controlling and wouldn't listen to ideas or concerns
great pay
long long long hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Horrible work environment
Registered Nurse- Outpatient Dialysis (在職中) –  Austintown, OH2018年7月22日
This company does not care at all about the employees working on the floors. The managers only seem to care about their bonuses and are not willing to help on the floor. Terrible place to work!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
fast pace. sometimes disorganized; poor upper level support
Dialysis RN ; Acute Dialysis RN / Ed Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL; Weslaco, TX; Mission,TX2018年7月10日
New employee classes and clinical instruction; staff support

Coordination of class and clinical instruction

Poor. PCTs run the floor

click groups

Enforcing clinical infection control protocol

7a - 5p hours
長所
Good hours as education coordinator and clinical coordinator
短所
frustration with keeping up with the rapid pace of ongoing staff update in-services
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Horrible place to work
Dialysis Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Duluth, MN2018年6月29日
Please, please, please! If you're considering a nursing career at Fresenius, you should reconsider. I wouldn't with this company on my worst enemy. They are all about profits and do no care at ALL about the patient or the workers. They will use you and abuse you as long as you're willing to take it and then toss you to the side when they're done. They're training is a joke, you will work in an environment where you will NOT feel like you're qualified, and you will get nothing but hassle if you question anything.

Please, if you are looking for a place to work as a Registered Nurse, this is NOT it! Your license will be on the line EVERY day and you will NOT get any support from the company.

I worked for them for a short time, but definitely long enough to realize it was not a safe environment for me, my license, or my patients. I quit and would NEVER recommend them to anyone!

Please notice how many times there are job postings for RN's at Fresenius. They are constantly trying to hire new nurse because nobody is dumb enough to work there for very long.

Please avoid! This is a fair warning.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ 2報告する
Up and down
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Huntsville, AL2018年6月26日
As a RN I am often viewed as lazy by the techs because I don't always have time to help them do their jobs. They do not understand all of the additional duties we are strapped with by mgmt. They can also make your day miserable by talking negative behind your back. Benefits are good, but you can't always get your hours without giving up a day off to work in another clinic for extra time. To mgmt, make sure you explain to techs the importance of every ones job and the importance of team work with in limits.
社風
Facility that I worked at closed
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Whiteriver, AZ2018年6月14日
Severely understaffed unit in very remote area. At times, there was 1 RN for 16 patients. Unit now closed.

Company provided training and I felt compensated well hourly as well as reimbursed for travel time and mileage. I would consider working for this company again but not at a unit so severely understaffed.
Productive work place
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年6月06日
Good teaching company able to move up in the company powerful teaching friendly coworker educate opportunities victory and training session hands on training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
fast paced, stressful
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Illinois2018年6月04日
it's an extremely fast paced and stressful job. you are always in a hurry just to finish your job on time,but too much responsibilities make it impossible you to do it! the manager has no consideration at all..she sees how busy you are but force you to go home on time. it is extremely opposite from what they told/taught you during your training days. maybe other clinics are ok,but the clinic where i worked at is really horrible.
benifits
短所
Example: Short breaks, healthcare, etc.extremely fast paced, stressful, too much responsibilities yet too little time
Productive environment
Dialysis Nurse (RN) (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年5月15日
There is never a dull moment, coworkers are there to help. Staff all have a team effort and will go the extra mile for the good of the patient. Managers are knowledgeable and helpful and the ones I have work with try to be as fair as possible.
Excellent benefits
短所
Don’t always get the hours you want
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Collaborative, Tense
TEAM LEADER, DIALYSIS RN (現在は退職) –  Jefferson, LA 701212018年4月17日
Love working with patients but the environment seemed tense and stressful. Manager was not connecting well with subordinate staff. This is on a case by case basis I suppose. Benefits are great though.
社風
was a good place to learn but...
Acute Dialysis Unit Nurse (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2018年4月13日
ALOT of on call, and ALOT of overtime! You would not have a SET place to work, shifting between multiple area hospitals on a daily basis also covering call for a distant hospital was an expected norm.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
It's a job
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Conway, NH2018年4月02日
It's a job providing life saving hemodialysis to patients diagnosed with renal failure. I have worked in the outpatient setting and the inpatient setting.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 4報告する
clean work environment
LPN / Dialysis nurse (現在は退職) –  Niles, MI2018年3月31日
friendly and professional environment
staff to patient ratios are too high
excellent training program for new staff and for ongoing personal and professional development
good benefits
短所
pay is less than desired for position requirements
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, Tx.2018年3月30日
As a new nurse, it was somewhat overwhelming at times. After becoming more familiar with the dialysis process and gaining confidence in my abilities, it was an enjoyable work place.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Very busy
Dialysis Registered Nurse/Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Springfield, MA2018年2月16日
If you can not multi-task, this job is not cut out for you. The environment is very fast paced and you have to be able to keep up. Providing patients w/ their treatments is rewarding.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
fast paced
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Ahwatukee, AZ2018年2月16日
dialysis is a fast paced job for nurses. The only reason I left is when I did not get the sign on bonus that was offered in the ads. Indeed .com showed a sign on bonus but when I started nobody knows about it, our mgt people kept on changing people and I asked about it, nothing came.so I left
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive and fun filled working place
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Broadgreen Dialysis Unit Liverpool UK2018年1月14日
Really enjoyed working for this company in Liverpool,'twas real fun and very supportive staff .Enjoyed on job teaching sesssions and in service trainings on the floor.
Surprise lunch parties