Gabaのクチコミ

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 7 件見つかりました 13 件のクチコミを見る
what you learned
o One on one learning instructor (現在は退職) –  kanagawa2017年11月07日
Good starter place. Get a feel for students in Japan. Good to meet people. Management doesn't really back the instructors up. very bad payscale for workers.
Good starter place, relaxed
terrible pay
Communications skills
English Instructor (現在は退職) –  Tokyo2016年12月27日
Meeting clients, teaching english
more importantly, learning how to build rapport with the Japanese in order to attract them to return to you for more lessons
flexible timings
I already wrote this...
Met sales (現在は退職) –  tokyo2016年12月02日
SO SO company.

As I mentioned its not a company you'll get far in... very very repetitive. It has long hours for cheap pay... the company will try anything to cut costs which means you don't have security.

You can make your own schedule so thats great... but everything comes at a price...
社風
Fun but impossible to set a career with.
Instructor (現在は退職) –  Tachikawa, Tokyo2016年6月14日
Generally we are freely able to set our schedules up however we like, so it gives us freedom on how much we would like to work. However, despite this fact, our pay is entirely dependent on how many clients we can actually teach in a day. However, I learned how to really think on my feet and come up with interesting and fun lessons for my clients because each lesson needed to be customized to our clients preferences.

Generally my co-workers were pretty awesome and had similar sentiments which helped all of us to bond. But there felt like there was a huge disconnect between our team and upper management.

The hardest part of this job was working with such a large variety of different people. There were so very trying clients here and there. But, at the same time the most enjoyable parts were when you finally get through to a client and you see those lights click on in their heads as they finally learned something that you taught to them.
Flexible schedule
Career Movement
社風
Long hours, low pay, high turnaround.
English Instructor (現在は退職) –  Tokyo, Japan2015年2月22日
GABA prides itself on allowing you to make your own schedule for work times. What they don't mention is that if you work during off-peak times you generally wont get paid.

So, you can work your hours, as long as you don't mind not being paid. If you want to make a decent wage, you have to work 7a-11a, then again at 5:30p to 11p on weekdays. On weekends you need to work from 8a to 11p.
良い点
Relatively high salary for an English teacher
悪い点
This is not teaching, it is sales.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Flexible Work
Instructor (現在は退職) –  Tokyo, Japan2013年2月20日
Gaba lets you "set your schedule" (to whatever time they find convenient, or doesn't clash with their star teachers' primary hours). That's about all that's good. There is absolutely no guaranteed pay, and the management will do everything they can to make sure your time is not pleasant.
flexible hours (mostly)
悪い点
pay is horrid, management is horrid, teachers are completely replaceable and management never takes your side
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する