General Motorsの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 4,656 件見つかりました
Excelente empresa para trabalhar
Coordenador de Auditoria Interna (現在は退職) –  São Caetano do Sul, SP2017年12月14日
Excelente empresa para trabalhar e se desenvolver profissionalmente.
Too much for too little
General Labourer (在職中) –  Oshawa, ON2017年12月13日
lunches and breaks become shorter. Waiting 10 years for full pay is ridiculous and things don't seem to be getting any better. Company constantly looking for ways to exploit employees and make the working environment more stressful for the people actually doing the job.
it's a job
everything listed
Excelentes compañeros de trabajo
Coordinacion Financiero (現在は退職) –  Valencia- Venezuela2017年12月13日
Se trabaja mucho en equipo por lo que se debe tener mucha vocacion a trabajar con otras personas con diferentes puntos de vista. Aprendi muchas cosas de mi profesion que no habia realiazado como el area de Analisis Financiero
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Balance vida personal / trabajo
Great Place to Work!
Administative Assistant-contract (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2017年12月13日
My time at GMAC was great! I had no complaints about this position at all. I was clerical.. I filed and filled in for some people when they were out.. I did their paperwork for them. Nothing was difficult there.
長所
Nice people great atmostphere to work in.
短所
It was contract job, no benefits, no job security
Great Benefits
Buyer (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2017年12月13日
Nice place to work. Nice benefits. Stressful work life. Management in my department got away with a lot of unfair treatment of several employees, including, promotion of friends over qualified applicants, forced transition of employees to new teams, under compensation, taking credit for others' work product and even firing of good team members. It was really bad for morale. Everyone scared for their jobs.
Vacation
Management Not Held Accountable
Fun work place
Customer Assistance Advisor (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2017年12月13日
I loved working here not only because of the environment but the managers and employees make sure that you have all the knowledge to succeed in the company.
Free lunches, activities EVERY MONTH
a typical day
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Wentzville, MO2017年12月12日
a typical day at work was extremely hard labor, standing for 8 or more hours with very short breaks. The management showed favoritism and nothing was enjoyable about the work environment.
Typical day at work
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2017年12月12日
Gained​ ​valuable​ ​manufacturing​ ​experience,​ ​worked​ ​in​ ​an​ ​innovative environment.​ ​Gained​ ​strong​ ​communication​ ​skills​ ​and​ ​leadership.​ ​Improve manufacturing​ ​processes. ● Install​ ​Carpet​ ​Installation,​ ​Battery​ ​Tray​ ​Installation,​ ​Tire​ ​Install,​ ​Muffler Alignment,​ ​Install​ ​Rotors,​ ​​ ​Install​ ​Airbags,​ ​Brake​ ​Line,​ ​Washer​ ​Fluid,​ ​Engine Marriage,​ ​Train​ ​team​ ​members, ● Reach​ ​maximum​ ​production​ ​daily​ ​and​ ​weekly​ ​quotas.Ability​ ​to​ ​work​ ​rotating shifts​ ​and​ ​physical​ ​labor.
Production, fun loving place
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2017年12月12日
I enjoyed my time with General Motor Company. Great pay, benefits, and overall great co workers. Nice location, willing to relocate. Family oriented. Growth possibilities.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Quality Control Inspector (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2017年12月12日
I enjoyed working at GM. Good pay, good bosses. Sad I was laid off. The fast past work is something I enjoyed. I get bored easy and so I enjoyed the team rotation so I didn't gt bored doing the same thing every day like other jobs
Good breaks
Lay offs
Job Security but Limited Development
IT Operations Analyst (在職中) –  Waterford, WI2017年12月12日
GM does provide a secure work place to work and flexible work hours are a nice benefit. GM has never invested in developing their employees as the only required training courses deal with internal relations and processes.
Flexible work hours.
Development of Employees
OK Place to Work
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Janesville, WI2017年12月11日
I have no real issues with the work, however the UAW Local 95 was corrupt as they come. They were crooked and if you didn't support their think tank thought's you were an outcast and were shunned.
Liked to Hate them
Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年12月11日
Loved working there, loved the pay, the benefits, most all the coworkers. My one and pretty heavy complaint is the fact that this might be the only place someone can be a temp for three years, like a career side chick.
Good work
短所
No commitment to those committed.
社風
Ámbito de trabajo muy exigente de respuestas exactas y ágiles
Assistant Treasurer (Sub gerente financiero) (現在は退職) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires2017年12月11日
Experiencia que permite poner a prueba la capacidad de resiliencia y agilidad para tomar muchos temas y tenerlos resueltos y respuestas a cada uno en cualquier momento.
La exigencia de trabajo está por encima del tiempo disponible para otras actividades no laborales.
長所
Es un buen desafío de carácter, conocimientos e inteligencia
短所
La vida laboral está por encima de cualquier actividad personal
社風
Ambiente de trabajo retador con excelentes aprendizaje
P&A Operations Manager (現在は退職) –  Venezuela2017年12月11日
GM es un gran escuela para aprender el sector automotriz, con gran oportunidad de crecimiento profesional y personal
Seguro Medico y GM University
短所
Situacion de pais, no empresa
SPM Technician (現在は退職) –  Bedford, IN2017年12月10日
It was a great place to work. Management was pretty good and coworkers were good. Union management was great. Great benefits, great pay, and good hours.
長所
Benefits
短所
Hours
productive
Assembler (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2017年12月10日
fast paced
clean work environment
friendly coworkers
hated the long commute
foreman was a great person
great breakroom and bathroom
roomy parkinglot
great security personnel
Excellent place to work
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Defiance, OH2017年12月10日
Great for pay. The union is top notch. Always getting you the best benefits and time off they can. Great people to work with. Hard working fun loving group. one or two unpleasant people and management, but that is anywhere you work on earth. unless it's for yourself.
Pay, benefits, time off
small town
Meaningful Work, Good Culture, Good Work-life Balance
Planner (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2017年12月10日
I had a really good experience at GM. I found the culture authentic and collaborative. I got to work on large global projects that developed me professionally and personally. The work-life balance in my team was great. As is the case with many large organizations, there is a level of bureaucracy involved and depending on your situation, it can be difficult to pass decisions.
Assembly Line Worker (Team Leader) (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2017年12月10日
10 hour days assembling parts to engine learning different parts on multiple engines. I enjoy working with co-workers as a team. Hardest part of job is assembling parts for first time.
Breaks every 2-2.5 hours
短所
Line starts before break is over

総合評価