General Motorsの社員レビュー

I learned managerial skills / computer skills / Team building skills
Great management team
Team environment
Assemble Line work
Team environment and dinners / met some awesome people
Great salary / wages
Assembly Line work is tough
社風
Great company to work for!
Engineering Group Manager - Systems Engineering (在職中) –  Milford, MI2018年7月15日
I thoroughly enjoy working at General Motors! Always challenging and interesting assignments, and upward mobility is achievable by anyone via dedicated work.
Hard work
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2018年7月15日
You work hard everyday. You build cars. work 40 hours a week.
I was laid off. I never thought I would have to re-enter the work force after all these years.
IT Developers/Programmers Should Avoid
Senior UI Developer (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年7月15日
Business culture heavy. Development and innovation take a back seat to deadlines. Leadership consistently over-promises deliverables to business partners without first consulting development teams. Look for an actual tech company if you want to work somewhere that is open to using new technologies and methodologies.
社風
benefits good mgmt not good
Point person (在職中) –  Michigan2018年7月14日
old gm competes with new gm
lots of 25-35 doing the work
lots of very old systems
mgmt and bldg 15 behind the times
parking is terrible
big place lots of walking
長所
benefits
短所
mgmt
Collaborative work Environment
Senior Data Services Engineer (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2018年7月12日
Great place to work. I was given an opportunity to constantly learn about new technologies and apply them to my work right away. Managers and co workers all worked well together.
Always a Learning Day
Engineering Group Manager - Chassis Department (現在は退職) –  São Paulo2018年7月12日
During my period at GM I learned a lot, and helped the company on severall lauching in Brazil and Thailand.
Was able to lear about the quality tools, processes and methodologies, achieving the Master Black Belt Degree by GM University.
Learning Moments
Salary
Ambiente agradável e dinâmico
Aprendiz na área de Comunicação (現在は退職) –  Gravataí, RS2018年7月12日
Empresa com funcionários com espírito de equipes, coleguismo e engajados.
Refeição no local
Sem possibilidade de efetivação
No acknowledgement
Fork Truck Operator (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2018年7月12日
If you work hard you get to help the people who won't.
No opportunity for advancement of any kind, and the union will continuously bring people back that were fired no matter the reason.
buen ambiente de trabajo
verificador (現在は退職) –  San Luis Potosí, S. L. P.2018年7月11日
los horarios se hacían bastante largos en especial cuando te obligaban a quedarte a tiempo extra
buena empresaa
Polivalente (現在は退職) –  Alvear, Santa Fe2018年7月11日
Excelente empresa para desempeñarse como profesional
ambiente laboral
la carga horaria
社風
Productive and excellent place to grow
Strategic Execution Industrial Engineer (在職中) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018年7月11日
The roles and responsibilities are executed in a well planned manner for efficient work. I learned the importance of planning and execution in the plant and the production standards. Management strived for greater output and achieved it by following the company motto.
Good for pay
Elected Union Representative (在職中) –  Kansas City, KS2018年7月11日
Good money, miserable life. The people and environment are very immature. It has a high population of low education, and those are the people that create the most issues. Work hard or find another job, if the foundation on the floor.
Worldwide opportunities
Staff Accountant (現在は退職) –  North American Operations, throughout Michigan2018年7月11日
GM provides opportunities worldwide with locations all around the globe. Salaried opportunities in many different fields and specializations. You are encouraged to learn various business segments.
large with many opportunities
assignments rotate often
empresa dinamica
facilitador (現在は退職) –  Gravataí, RS2018年7月11日
trabalhei de facilitador de linha
orientava meu s operadores a trabalharem de forma correta e seguindo suas tarefas.
refeitorio no local
Review Summary
Systems Engineer, Powertrain Systems (現在は退職) –  Ypsilanti, MI2018年7月10日
GM was a great company to work for. I got in right after college and it provided me the opportunity to learn essential skills that I have used as my career progressed
Human Resources Manager (在職中) –  Oshawa, ON2018年7月10日
I've worked here for a better part of 2 years and it's been a great experience so far. There is great work/life balance and the people genuinely care for one another. The culture if filled with people who are passionate, open and collaborate well together. I also appreciate the focus the company has on innovation - there is always something new happening - whether it is Maven, Autonomous development, electric vehicles or new offices in Markham and Toronto - there is lots happening to keep me motivated.
長所
Great work/life balance, good pay/benefits, 3 weeks vacation + several extra long weekends + Christmas week shutdown, innovative culture, fun.
None.
General Motors からの公式回答
2018年7月16日

We couldn't agree more! Thank you for all your contributions to GM and for telling us about your experience.

ambiente perfetto
Addetto Sicurezza (現在は退職) –  Torino, Piemonte2018年7月10日
perfetto esempio lavorativo. buona paga, bel lavoro.
lavoro ideale
nessuno
Great Company
ONSTAR QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月09日
The company has stood the test of time and allows for employees to discover what they love about themselves through their work experience. A very diverse work environment is always a plus and that is what they provided.
Uncertainty
Electrical/Controls Designer (在職中) –  Oshawa, ON2018年7月09日
The pay is ok, contract work has no benefits. Short term contract. People are so afraid to lose their jobs, self job protection is the common culture. Very racist invirenment. Management is trying hard to hire more visible workers. But some workers still openly saying racist comments. There is a black engineer making the same mistakes as many white engineers did, but he got very bad comments behind his back. It was hard to listen to.
Decent pay
短所
No sense of belonging. Nobody is really proud of what they are doing.
General Motors からの公式回答
2018年7月16日

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We read each of our reviews and take them seriously.

申請されたプロフィール