General Motorsの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 4,950 件見つかりました
社風
Medio laboral de alta competitividad
Materials Manager (現在は退職) –  México2018年2月12日
El grado de responsabilidad demandado conlleva el potencial reconocimiento para promociones laterales o verticales que siembran el sentido de pertenencia con mayor
長所
Aprendizaje continuo y acumular experiencia
短所
Atención a la capacitacion y formacion
社風
Tough years make you tougher.
Plumber, Pipefitter, Steamfitter (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2018年2月12日
I was with GM through some of its toughest years. They were divesting themselves of all the manufacturing facilities other than Automotive Manufacturing. Wall Street demanded the concentrate on their core business. As you well know they even spun off parts manufacturing. I felt the stress, but was mostly unaffected by it.
I did have to work in several different plants, as plants closed, I had to move on. I understood many of the plant closings. Many of these plants had been around since the early 20th century.
Modern manufacturing had shown us the way to improve manufacturing. The proof, GM is building more cars with less people.
長所
Sometimes Change can be exciting.
短所
Sometimes Change can be disruptive.
OnStar
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年2月11日
the environment is noises and fast paced. i personally think the job is for a person with no children because of the crazy schedule they give you. but the people welcome you with open arms and is always willing to assist you in wherever you may be lacking
社風
was a great place to work and learn new skills
Production worker (現在は退職) –  St. Catharines, ON2018年2月09日
General motors gave me the opportunity to take and complete a millwright apprenticeship. I was grateful to be employed for 36 plus yrs.worked with some very talented people.
good benefits
shift work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Production
Assembler/Production (在職中) –  Lordstown, OH2018年2月08日
Fast paced if you can handle it; no work and home life balance. Management doesn't care about your life outside of work. Pay is decent, as long as you can handle working next to a person doing basically the same job as you but making more money as you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Location now closed
Bankruptcy Specialist (現在は退職) –  Golden, CO2018年2月08日
I went to work for GM in Oct 1986 and was there until the offices shut down and relocated in August 2005. I wanted to retire from GM however I would have had to relocate to Troy MI and was not willing to do so.
社風
Challenging place to work on interesting software application design projects.
Technical Writer (Contract) (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2018年2月08日
Enjoyed the projects I worked on but the position was only temporary (18 months). Great coworkers and manager. GM would be a good company to work for if you can get hired by them.
長所
Great benefits if you are a GM employee and not a contractor.
短所
It can be tough to get hired by GM if you are a contractor.
Excellent work environment
Financial Analyst (現在は退職) –  World Trade Centre, Dubai2018年2月08日
It was a great experience working at General Motors.
The management culture was amazing. They had an open-door policy for all the employees'' and their problems.
Hardest part of the job was the late work timings though. Late sittings were a norm.
However it was fun interacting with so many people from different cultures working there.
I learnt a lot about pricing, analyzing future statistics, determining the number of units to produce for each car, based on the current trends.
Foosball, Dinners
Late hours
Muy buena experiencia
Empleado polivalente (現在は退職) –  Team member2018年2月08日
Muy buena experiencia.me sirvió para aprender a trabajar en equipo.tener metas .focalizar los objetivos.diciplina.valorar el trabajo en equipo
長所
Aprender un sistema de trabajo estandarizado
Trabajo repetitivo
Great place to Work!
Cargo Design Engineer (現在は退職) –  Toluca, State of Mexico2018年2月07日
General Motors is an amazing place to work, very flexible, very challenging, the general mindset of the employees is how can I create something better than what is currently on the Market? Simply, amazing!
短所
Nothing that I can think of
社風
Empresa dinâmica e boa de trabalhar
Aprendiz de Eletricista de Manutenção (現在は退職) –  São José dos Campos, SP2018年2月07日
Durante meu período como aprendiz de eletricista de manutenção apesar de não poder exercer muitas funções por conta dos processos de segurança, aprendi muito com os funcionários, sempre tiveram muita paciência em me explicar os processos e até algumas programações das máquinas utilizadas nas linhas de produção. A refeição é oferecida pela empresa, assim como o transporte.
Good benefits, very physical
Materials Handler (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, KS2018年2月07日
Fast paced, pretty hard on the body, good benefits per the union.Opportunities to learn new things and advance to team leader. Down time is sometimes lengthy, but usually balances with extensive overtime over a period of time.
長所
Benefits
短所
Physically hard on the body
Overall great experience
Warren Transmission Operations Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年2月07日
A great place to work. High paced environment and very demanding but learned a lot while I was there. Definitely recommend working at General Motors if you have the opportunity.
社風
Great Company, very demanding and with a lot of IT challenging opportunities
Director IT, Identity and Access Mgmt Operations (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年2月07日
Great Company to work with performing in a very competitive market and with the right overall Business Strategy in place to win.
Great product and 'disruptive' Services (Car Sharing, Taxi Service, Autonomus Driving, OnStar, etc) that provide a lot of opportunity for the IT Department.
長所
Products discounts, working facilities (IT), working environment
短所
Fair opportunities for Career growth at higher levels
社風
A great employer with a less than ideal culture
Application Architect (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2018年2月07日
GM is a good employer, but it lives up to its reputation as a bureaucratic, silo'd organization. You can easily get transferred to another manager, and in time you will. Travel lightly, because the work location is no more stable.
GM is for "lifers". Many people come to GM after graduation and leave upon retirement. GM's culture is not collaborative.
Great employment conditions
短所
Competitive and bureaucratic culture.
社風
Great company with great benefits
Assembler, Material Handler (現在は退職) –  Janesville, WI2018年2月07日
Working for General Motors is pretty physical and repetitive work, but is a very good place to work if providing for a family. Great pay with great benefits
長所
excellent pay, benefits, paid holidays
短所
Fatiguing and repetitive work on assembly line
社風
Great place to work, but.....
Production Machinist (在職中) –  Romulus, MI2018年2月07日
It's a great place to work, but it's easy to get laid off if your seniority is low. Otherwise, it has great pay, excellent healthcare, and lots of paid time off.
長所
Wages, healthcare, paid holidays, paid vacation, and much more.
短所
Being low seniority isn't good for job security.
社風
Train wrecks start at the top
Software Engineer 7A (現在は退職) –  Roswell, GA2018年2月07日
Whether it's some stupid drive to great no one cares about, or some vision that has nothing to do with my day to day activites, they have no clue what they are talking about.
The amount of snowflakes being brought in has changed the culture from "get it done" to "where is my safe space?". All the experienced people are leaving, and all the kids who know it all, but have no clue will be left.
can shluff off
短所
its not about the work anymore
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Great Company
Buyer - Regulatory Parts (在職中) –  Grand Blanc, MI2018年2月06日
Positive environment, great pay and benefits. The leadership encourages a strong work/life balance. They value your opinion and encourage you to speak up!
Programa de estágio dinâmico
Estágio de Férias (現在は退職) –  São Caetano do Sul, SP2018年2月06日
A empresa ofereceu uma visão ampla e aberta de todas as suas áreas e possibilidades
Dia a dia atarefado