General Motorsの社員レビュー

6,423 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
GM Oshawa is a challenging and diverse workplace
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Oshawa, ON2018年12月01日
Based on the announcement of the plant being "idle" in December of 2019, there is little opportunity for growth, advancement or future opportunities at the Oshawa Assembly Plant.
Empresa agradáve de trabalhar
Supply Chain (現在は退職) –  São Caetano do Sul, SP2018年12月01日
Os dias são muito Busy, eu Aprendi ir atrás de meus objetivos, direção um pouco burocrática, cultara e ambiente de trabanho são considerados excelente . a parte mais dificíl é a negociação com fornecedores complicaodos e a parte mais agradável são os relacionamentos, uma só equipe.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Decent place to work
Senior Design Release Engineer (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年12月01日
Days are somewhat planned out. Learning is always encouraged with classes. Management is closer to the product. Workplace culture has change and I'm no longer there to evaluate it. Hardest part of the job is visiting VAPs and continuing to get normal part of job done. See the fruits of my labor into production.
長所
Having a competative job and compensation.
Really no breaks.
社風
Drove Hilo., tuggers., loaded an unloaded transmission ms on semi...
Licensed Hi-Lo Driver/Tugger (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年11月30日
Very relaxed power train plant.. 600 total people, so the atmosphere was nice an acceptable.. Keep lines stocked, area clean., An always watch your screen for your areas needs... Don’t be late., An get your job complete...
長所
Great team an team leaders...
Laid off short notice.
buen lugar para trabajar
maintenance supervisor machining (現在は退職) –  Ramos Arizpe, Coah.2018年11月30日
excelente ambiente de trabajo con liderazgo trabajo en equipo
prestaciones
社風
Great place to work and grow your career
PROCESS ENGINEER (MPD/PAD PROCESSOR) (在職中) –  Warren, MI2018年11月30日
Great place to work. Excellent growth opportunities. Limitless potential for new opportunities and challenges. Ability to tackle and manage your own projects with reasonable amounts of freedom in the decision making process. Friendly Environment. Good people.
長所
Flex schedule, ability to work remotely
短所
A lot of desk time. Not for people who need movement.
社風
Empresa muito agradavel de trabalhar
Operador de Produção I (現在は退職) –  São Caetano do Sul, SP2018年11月30日
Uma empresa excelente , colaborei por seis anos e fui bem recompensado por isso . O ciclo foi encerrado , porém sai com a sensação de dever cumprido , só tenho a agradecer , muitos aprendizados , culturalmente só agregou meu curriculo profissional.
社風
Not so great work environment
Lead reporting analyst (在職中) –  Warren, MI2018年11月30日
never work for GM, they does not treat contractors well and all managers feel on top of the world. they are insane.GM is one of the worst place to work for, they care 0 for their employees.
社風
Empresa otima para um começo
Estagiário (現在は退職) –  Indaiatuba, SP2018年11月30日
Foi uma otima emrpesa para aprender bastante e conhecer como um engenheiro trabalha
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Very good cultural values
Software Developer/Engineer (在職中) –  Roswell, GA2018年11月30日
A typical day starts with a daily stand up meeting. Then we would code our story tasks and schedule team code reviews when needed. The management is very approachable. Everyone at the Innovation center seems to be nice for the most part. The hardest parts are the more complex tasks. The most enjoyable part is having the freedom to learn new things.
長所
Great flexibility with work/life balance
短所
Sometimes it's hard to find restrooms that aren't being cleaned
Good benefits
Testing and Materials Selection Engineer (現在は退職) –  Mexico2018年11月29日
Pays well and the culture is good however it requires long hours at the office. The leadership is good depending on the department you are working in and the bounding events are good for all the staff.
Good benefits
Long office hours
Decent Pay and Benefits
Lead Process Engineer (在職中) –  Lordstown, OH2018年11月29日
Good pay for the job requirements and decent benefits for the area. Hard to find another employer on the east side of Ohio that provides these types of compensation and benefits packages. Work/life balance could be a little better, but, it is a manufacturing facility and therefore requires the need for shift work and overtime.
Good pay and benefits
Offshift work and overtime
社風
Uma das melhores empresas para de trabalhar
Operador de máquinas de usinagem (現在は退職) –  São José dos Campos, SP2018年11月29日
Aprendizagem em diversos veios profissionais
Alcance mais alto com relação a qualidade no trabalho e perfeição ao executar tarefas
Bom ambiente de trabalho
社風
Nice place to work and technology wise up to date
Oracle Database Administrator (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年11月29日
Nice ambiance for IT role.I learned lot in GM.
GM using all the new tools and oracle 12r2 ,oem13c and golden gate as well.

Almost 100 DBA sit on same place and many DBA having more than 25years of experience.
長所
Up to date with technolgy
Lot of night work
Great Workplace
Steering Systems Designer (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年11月29日
GM is a great place to work and they are working to better themselves everyday. Based off my time there I learned a lot and gained very good experience.
No Career Stability
Solutions Engineer (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年11月29日
GM IT regularly moves people away from their chosen career field without asking the person if they want to move. I knew several people this happened to, including me. They do not consider whether the person has the requisite skills or if they would enjoy the work. A lot of people were unhappy with this.
Good pay
短所
Poor career stability, no training
Ambiente de trabajo amigable
Practicas Profesionales (現在は退職) –  Toluca, Méx.2018年11月29日
GM tiene un excelente ambiente, oportinidad de crecimiento, oportunidad para nuevo talentos
Welcome to GM World
Executive Assistant (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2018年11月28日
I've learned a lot about the automotive industry and all the corporate moving parts. Great place to grow your skills, network, and business relationships.
社風
The Work culture is very pleasant.
Data Analyst (在職中) –  Warren, MI2018年11月28日
The most enjoyable part of my work as I used to get complete support from my team and my manager in meeting and finishing the deadlines.

I have learned many respectable working features in being over GM.

There were very rare typical days to get my work to be overloaded. I used to get continuous support from my team to meet the requirements that are needed.
Relaxed atmosphere
INTERGRATION TECHNICIAN (在職中) –  Warren, MI2018年11月28日
I am a contract employees and I've been here roughly 3months. I really like working here. It has a relaxed and friendly environment. Only thing is the Auto industry is unstable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する