General Motorsの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 6,114 件見つかりました 6,115 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Excelente ambiente laboral
Becario Manufactura engranes (在職中) –  San Luis Potosí, S. L. P.2018年9月03日
Todas las personas en esta organización están dispuestas a ayudarte u ofrecer su ayuda para mejorar tu nivel de conocimiento y poder seguir aprendiendo y creciendo
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Boa empresa com bom salário
Operador de produção (現在は退職) –  Gravataí, RS2018年9月03日
Boa empresa com bom salário, bons benefícios horário de trabalho bom , ótima participação de resultados
長所
Participação de resultados
短所
Nao fornece transporte próprio
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Great place to work!
Subsystem Lead Engineer (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年9月02日
Great employer! GM offers it's employees many avenues to grow within the company and as a result has a high retention rate. Collaborative place to work and great benefits are always a plus!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Assembler
Line Assembler (現在は退職) –  Warren, OH2018年9月01日
Working for them was great always something different every week from building the body to putting in interior panels to the finishing product and testing the vehicle before delivering to various car dealerships
長所
the pay
短所
long hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Great place to develop skills
Manager (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年8月31日
Great company as a young professional looking to work hard and take on new responsibilities. Lots of opportunity to grow professionally and firm willing to take a risk that you will succeed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Good Benefits - Unnecessary bureaucracy
Software Development Lead (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年8月30日
Takes forever to get anything done across teams and there is no effort to align priorities across teams and integration. Benefits are good and work life balance is achievable. Management is all across the board. Some are just warm bodies, some are manipulative and condescending and some are very good.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Empresa ótima para trabalhar
Jovem Apredndiz (現在は退職) –  Gravataí RS2018年8月30日
trabalhei como jovem aprendiz,empresa é ótima para os funcionários.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Buen lugar de Trabajo
Proyecto link (現在は退職) –  Toluca, Méx.2018年8月30日
Un lugar donde siempre estas aprendiendo cosas nuevas
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Gran ambiente de trabajo
Intern en Comunicaciones y CSR (現在は退職) –  Buenos Aires, Argentina2018年8月30日
-Un día típico era bastante monto, dando apoyo a el área de marketing si lo requerían.
-Mejore enormemente mis habilidades interpersonales.
-La dirección esta bastante interesada en su áreas de incidencia por lo que se tiene una buena relación.
-La cultura de la empresa es de apoyo mutuo y trabajo mutuo por lo que rara vez no tendrás apoyo de tus compañeros.
-La parte mas difícil eran las actividades por fuera del horario laboral (lanzamientos, reuniones con presa, etc.)
-Lo que mas me gusto fue el contacto directo con los periodistas para conocer las fortalezas y debilidades de los producto junto al excelente clima laboral.
長所
Seguro medico, descuento en automotores
短所
Horario de almuerzo minimo
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Fast paced and room for advancement
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年8月29日
Working at General Motors you have to be able to keep up with their fast paced environment to ensure quantity and quality. You are expected to perform your job with professionalism and make sure your work is up to their standard.
長所
Amazing and free benefits
短所
Only one day off a week to spend with family
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Un excelente lugar con un gran ambiente laboral
Analista Financiero (在職中) –  Silao, Gto.2018年8月29日
Es una empresa donde vas a aprender y a desarrollarte bastante, sobre todo por la proyección internacional y oportunidades que tiene por el tipo de empresa que es
長所
Gran proyección internacional
短所
Distancia y tiempo
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Great place to work at with many opportunities
Electrical DRE (Design) Engineer (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年8月29日
Several meeting to determine next actions
I have learned how to better manage time
Management changes with skills and personalities
Workplace culture vary with location
Motivating others to be proactive instead of reactive
The opportunity to constantly learn and evolve
長所
Opportunity to move around
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
terrible work/life balance
General Assembly Operator (在職中) –  Roanoke, IN2018年8月28日
Relationships cannot be sustained in GM as they require so many Saturdays, young people can't date, people with children can't see their kids. Management nor union protect you from injury anymore, I was very injured and now I can't work a normal job at all and live every moment in pain.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
ambiente de trabajo
mecanico de linea (現在は退職) –  Valencia, Carabobo2018年8月28日
ambiente de trabajo estable y programas decapacitacion y cultura
長所
da oportuidad de descanso y esparcimiento
短所
ninguno
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Hard work but fun
Quality Inspector (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2018年8月28日
I started work for General Motors 18 years old there was times that things were great and there was time that things weren't I went to several different plants to work relocating relocating relocating last move made it to Tennessee where I retired
長所
Pay and benefits was good
短所
Sometime people complain a lot when they should be grateful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Gm
Toolmaker/Machinist (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2018年8月26日
Stressful would be an understatement. Management continually messed with our start times, stop times, break times to the point it seemed it was their plan to keep us off balance.
長所
Pention for me
短所
Stress level was aweful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
forklift operator
forrklift Operator (現在は退職) –  Wentzville, MO2018年8月26日
never knew what you were doing each day. They acted like you did every job for years. When you acully just started, and dont know anything of the rutean or scheldule of thing to be done. Just said go there and do it. Only seen managment at the beging of the shift or when soming wasn't done or done correctly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
work life balance but no carreer growth
Sr ETL/Data Integration Lead Developer (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年8月26日
Management not good and work spread across between different locations it really hard to communicate and collaborate.work life balance but no career growth.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Good enterprise information technology experience
Software Development Manager (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年8月25日
General Motors IT is a good top fortune organization to gain experience at. The enterprise systems, tools, infrastructure and processes provide a good learning environment.
長所
Competitive compensation and work-life balance
短所
Bogged down a little bit with the parent automotive processes and the cyclical nature of business
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
a Fruitful experience
Autonomous Driving Data Analysis Engineer (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年8月25日
The workplace had a relaxed vibe to it. My role did get more busy whenever a new major issue popped up, which was quite often in the last 7 months. My colleagues were very approachable and helpful when I needed them. Lunch with the team was always fun. I learned a lot, not only in developing my software skills, but also with my management. I learnt how a major company operates internally.
長所
Good cafeteria, Diversity, Relaxed approach
短所
slow processes, not a lot of scope for advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
申請されたプロフィール

総合評価

4.2
6,115 件のレビューに基づく
52,881
41,978
3866
2228
1162

カテゴリー別評価

3.9ワーク・ライフ・バランス
4.1待遇/福利厚生
3.6雇用保障 / 昇進
3.7マネジメント
3.9企業文化