General Motorsの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 4,637 件見つかりました
Poor Management
Car start/Gas fill/Underbody/AGV (現在は退職) –  Oshawa, ON2017年11月24日
In the beginning it was a good place to work. Nice co-workers, good pay. Management was poor they only looked out for themselves. Treated employees poorly.
Good pay, nice co-workers
短所
Poor management, poor treatment of employees, not treated equally
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Otimo local de trabalho
Retificador Ferramenteiro (現在は退職) –  São José dos Campos, SP2017年11月22日
Excelente empresa,muitas oportunidades de melhoria de carreira,um enorme aprendizado como profissional e pessoal.
SALARIO
COMIDA
社風
Productive work enviroment and a nice place to work at
Machine Operator (在職中) –  Bay City, MI2017年11月21日
1st we have our beginning of our shift meeting to explain anything, then we go to the line they chose for us to be on, start up the machine and making sure all is good with the machine before running the 1st parts & after we run the 1st part we check 4 parts to see if they are good so we can start running the line. We do hourly checks. In between the hourly checks we make sure our area if clean and safe. Also if any member needs help we work together to keep the line going'
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Poor management
Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2017年11月21日
I liked most of the people at the plant I worked at but many just like in most jobs are two faced and wont hesitate to stab you in the back to advance themselves or provide job security to themselves. I enjoyed the work for the most part but management was poor and there are no advancement opportunities due to the fact of only temporary placement positions available these days.
simple work
everything else
社風
Empresa muito boa de se trabalhar
Montador de Autos, Soldador de Pontos. (現在は退職) –  São José dos Campos, SP2017年11月21日
Aprendi muitas funções na empresa como: Soldador de pontos, Montador de Autos.
ótima
社風
It was intended to be a career
All Around Operator (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2017年11月21日
I was laid off with over 1100 other workers. At GM i was an all around operator. If any one was absent or had to use the bathroom I would fill in for them. My job consisted of mainly material handling.
社風
Am glad to no longer be there
Sr. Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Buffalo, NY2017年11月21日
Middle and floor Management is treated very poorly. Upper Management to often disconnected from floor operations daily life. Thankless job, very frustrating.
Manufacturing Engineer
Process Manufacturing Engineer (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2017年11月21日
At the manufacturing plant, the hours are set with production.
Management is supportive within reason.
Worked long hours when required.
Challenge to work with the different groups (engineers, line workers).
長所
Lots of hours when you would like, friendly atmosphere for a plant
Internal conflict
社風
I was a senior industiail designer
Creative Designer / Alias Scuptor (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2017年11月20日
I started as an Alias Modeler for a contract house, and General Motors asked me to work as a Creative Designer. I worked there twice. It was a dream come true. I had wanted to work there since I was 8 years old. :)
Great place to work.
Material Handler (現在は退職) –  Oshawa, ON2017年11月20日
General Motors allowed me to raise my family in a comfortable and secure manner, as I was employed there for over 30 years. My wages and benefits were above the norm for other factory workers, which made it possible for my family to experience many extras that were not available to other factory workers. I gained many friends, positive experiences, as well as benefits that continue now into my retirement from GM.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Fun and challenging
Operations Supervisor/Quality Control & Franchisee (現在は退職) –  VE2017年11月20日
Great inclusive work environment. Very challenging day to day work. Excellent people to work with. The best experience to work with so knowledgeable people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Co-workers were nice.
Forklift operator, and Laborer (現在は退職) –  Bedford, IN2017年11月20日
Jobs were easy to learn when taught how to do them. Upper Management was not friendly or sociable. Good rotation of jobs, never doing the same thing all day.
Work, Co-works
TraInning, management
社風
productive work place, they get things done
Production Worker (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2017年11月19日
Great place to work, great pay. Offers insurance, even while your only a temporary/flex employee. Super safe facilities inside the plant. Nurses/doctor on grounds at all times.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
build doors for chevy malibu. i learned allot working for gm about production and team work. work place was easygoing.
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  kansas city kansas2017年11月19日
enjoyed working at general motors and learning new jobs. My coworkers were all easy to get along with and i made allot of new friends. Ihad planned on retiring from generals motors and after cutting a shift that all went down hill.
great benefits and pay.
to many layoffs
Ótima empresa
Técnico em Mecânica (現在は退職) –  Gravataí, RS2017年11月19日
Remuneração alta, Premiação por participação nos resultados muito satisfatória
社風
empresa dinâmica e agradavel de trabalhar
operador de produção (現在は退職) –  Rio Grande do Sul2017年11月19日
Otima empresa com otimas oportunidades,salarios acima da média do mercado,otimo plano de saude e bom relacionamento com colegas de equipa
長所
refeição e transporte por conta da empresa
Empresa otima
Estagiaria em Secretariado Executivo (現在は退職) –  São Caetano do Sul, SP2017年11月19日
Para quem quer um inicio de carreira boa, é um ótimo lugar.
Oferecem planos de carreira
社風
Strict management, but the job was fun
Production Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Oshawa, ON2017年11月18日
I learnt a lot during my time with GM. My managers were efficient in teaching me how to make decisions on my own but also backed me up when I needed them.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Manufactuing cars
Assembler | GM (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, KS2017年11月18日
Working at gm onthe assembly line is a fase paced job that has it ups and downs but pays well and has a good benefits that makes working there a positive thing.
社風
equilibrada en vida laboral y personal
Design Release Engineer (DRE) (現在は退職) –  Toluca, Méx.2017年11月17日
Es un ambiente de trabajo agradable, flexibles con los horarios.

総合評価