General Motorsの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 4,661 件見つかりました
Intern Experience
Vehicle Systems College Intern (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2017年11月25日
I was an intern over the summer and I really enjoyed my experience it was a wonderful introduction to automotive. I had a lot of training experience and my boss let me work independently.
Good Place to work
Sub-System Requirements Engineer (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2017年11月24日
Godd place to work and grow. Relaxed place

They have a well defined process to work which they have been doing for years, hence they are really effcient at it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Hard work environment but team oriented
Part-Time Temporary Material Handler (在職中) –  Flint, MI2017年11月24日
GM is a team oriented environment. It's tough work for anyone there. Temp employees contribute as much as the full time staff. Management makes decisions that don't always have the best interest of their employees but it all works out in the long run as employees do what they must to complete the tasks at hand which is getting the best trucks to the public.
great pay
短所
temps have to work years before they get hired in
Lead Test Analyst/ Business Analyst (在職中) –  Roswell, GA2017年11月24日
General Motors IT is struggling in certain areas with innovation in the software development life cycle. IT was re-structured about four years ago to bring everything in-house at the corporate level. While the company theoretically claims they want to innovate and become a strong IT company, that does not occur at the basic level in some groups.
Otherwise, the company is strong financially currently.
The pay and benefits are competitive.
The facility in Roswell and other cities are professional office spaces.
Poor Management
Car start/Gas fill/Underbody/AGV (現在は退職) –  Oshawa, ON2017年11月24日
In the beginning it was a good place to work. Nice co-workers, good pay. Management was poor they only looked out for themselves. Treated employees poorly.
Good pay, nice co-workers
短所
Poor management, poor treatment of employees, not treated equally
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Otimo local de trabalho
Retificador Ferramenteiro (現在は退職) –  São José dos Campos, SP2017年11月22日
Excelente empresa,muitas oportunidades de melhoria de carreira,um enorme aprendizado como profissional e pessoal.
SALARIO
COMIDA
社風
Productive work enviroment and a nice place to work at
Machine Operator (在職中) –  Bay City, MI2017年11月21日
1st we have our beginning of our shift meeting to explain anything, then we go to the line they chose for us to be on, start up the machine and making sure all is good with the machine before running the 1st parts & after we run the 1st part we check 4 parts to see if they are good so we can start running the line. We do hourly checks. In between the hourly checks we make sure our area if clean and safe. Also if any member needs help we work together to keep the line going'
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Poor management
Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2017年11月21日
I liked most of the people at the plant I worked at but many just like in most jobs are two faced and wont hesitate to stab you in the back to advance themselves or provide job security to themselves. I enjoyed the work for the most part but management was poor and there are no advancement opportunities due to the fact of only temporary placement positions available these days.
simple work
everything else
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Empresa muito boa de se trabalhar
Montador de Autos, Soldador de Pontos. (現在は退職) –  São José dos Campos, SP2017年11月21日
Aprendi muitas funções na empresa como: Soldador de pontos, Montador de Autos.
ótima
社風
It was intended to be a career
All Around Operator (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2017年11月21日
I was laid off with over 1100 other workers. At GM i was an all around operator. If any one was absent or had to use the bathroom I would fill in for them. My job consisted of mainly material handling.
社風
Am glad to no longer be there
Sr. Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Buffalo, NY2017年11月21日
Middle and floor Management is treated very poorly. Upper Management to often disconnected from floor operations daily life. Thankless job, very frustrating.
Manufacturing Engineer
Process Manufacturing Engineer (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2017年11月21日
At the manufacturing plant, the hours are set with production.
Management is supportive within reason.
Worked long hours when required.
Challenge to work with the different groups (engineers, line workers).
長所
Lots of hours when you would like, friendly atmosphere for a plant
Internal conflict
社風
I was a senior industiail designer
Creative Designer / Alias Scuptor (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2017年11月20日
I started as an Alias Modeler for a contract house, and General Motors asked me to work as a Creative Designer. I worked there twice. It was a dream come true. I had wanted to work there since I was 8 years old. :)
Great place to work.
Material Handler (現在は退職) –  Oshawa, ON2017年11月20日
General Motors allowed me to raise my family in a comfortable and secure manner, as I was employed there for over 30 years. My wages and benefits were above the norm for other factory workers, which made it possible for my family to experience many extras that were not available to other factory workers. I gained many friends, positive experiences, as well as benefits that continue now into my retirement from GM.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Fun and challenging
Operations Supervisor/Quality Control & Franchisee (現在は退職) –  VE2017年11月20日
Great inclusive work environment. Very challenging day to day work. Excellent people to work with. The best experience to work with so knowledgeable people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Co-workers were nice.
Forklift operator, and Laborer (現在は退職) –  Bedford, IN2017年11月20日
Jobs were easy to learn when taught how to do them. Upper Management was not friendly or sociable. Good rotation of jobs, never doing the same thing all day.
Work, Co-works
TraInning, management
社風
productive work place, they get things done
Production Worker (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2017年11月19日
Great place to work, great pay. Offers insurance, even while your only a temporary/flex employee. Super safe facilities inside the plant. Nurses/doctor on grounds at all times.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
build doors for chevy malibu. i learned allot working for gm about production and team work. work place was easygoing.
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  kansas city kansas2017年11月19日
enjoyed working at general motors and learning new jobs. My coworkers were all easy to get along with and i made allot of new friends. Ihad planned on retiring from generals motors and after cutting a shift that all went down hill.
great benefits and pay.
to many layoffs
Ótima empresa
Técnico em Mecânica (現在は退職) –  Gravataí, RS2017年11月19日
Remuneração alta, Premiação por participação nos resultados muito satisfatória
社風
empresa dinâmica e agradavel de trabalhar
operador de produção (現在は退職) –  Rio Grande do Sul2017年11月19日
Otima empresa com otimas oportunidades,salarios acima da média do mercado,otimo plano de saude e bom relacionamento com colegas de equipa
長所
refeição e transporte por conta da empresa
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する