General Motorsの社員レビュー

6,194 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Lead QA Analyst (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2018年9月20日
I really want to thank you for acknowledging my work on the new thinking strategy. You put a lot of trust in me to lead that initiative, and it gave me a chance to flex my project management skills. I’m glad it had a positive outcome, and I’m particularly pleased that you saw the value in the work as well.
Team leader
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018年9月19日
I was responsible for a team of six people.I was responsible for making sure that quality .Product rolled of the assembly line.Took care of all team meetings and bathroom breaks,emergency breaks,an repairs.
A very busy industry
Core Process Engineer (Global Floor Pans) (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年9月19日
Working at General Motors was very busy. It takes a certain individual to be capable of redirection at any moment. People were friendly, and always went out of the way if you needed help.
Good office environment
Busy and sometimes hectec
社風
Being a temporary employee on contract
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST, CONTRACTED (現在は退職) –  Warren Michigan2018年9月19日
The culture is awesome, they really support furthering your learning and growth potential. the drawback as a contractor is a lot of false promises to get hired. It can take years.
Compensation and Benefits Specialist (現在は退職) –  Budaors, Hungry2018年9月18日
Great place to work, but needs to work on diversity and inclusion in the Hungarian office. Very male centric organization.
The management and employees are high skilled.
短所
Needs more gender and ethnicity diversity
社風
Was a pleasure working for GMSA,gained a lot of experiences and also came to know different cultures
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Struandale,port Elisabeth2018年9月18日
Mostly what I liked was to assist fellow colleagues to meet their deadlines as I was always quick in completing mine.Managers usually came to my areal whenever there was audits going to take place.I always got a tap on my shoulder which made me very happy.
長所
Our team photo being displayed visually to everyone in the shop to see
High absenteeism
社風
Productive, interesting place to work
Line Worker - Parts Assembler (在職中) –  Oshawa, ON2018年9月18日
This position requires organization and time management skills that have provided me with improved knowledge coordination of materials and systems management.

A typical workday requires me to be on my feet all day and work efficiently.

I enjoy learning new tasks and earning new certification for devleoped skills on each line. I enjoy working my part time hours at General Motors.
長所
Benefits
短所
Not enough shifts
Horrible management...
Asembler (現在は退職) –  Orion, MI2018年9月17日
They tried to buy my life & kill me at the same time. Decent experience, but wouldn't work for company again. Bad for my feet & back. Creates miserable people
Paid weekly
Not enough pay
社風
industry leader pioneered employee training and education in modern automotive manufacturing .
Controls Systems Technician (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年9月17日
Terrific company to work for, provided education and training to make every employee better than they thought they could be. A technical training second to none, turning out some of the best technicians in the world.
長所
great opportunity to be the best at your craft
Good work place
Senior Executive Assistant (現在は退職) –  Wentzville, MO2018年9月17日
Awesome place to work Great benefits. Great people. Training. Paid vacation and benefits. They are the best company I ever worked for. If the had an office here, i would go.
Good education system
Lack of recognation
horrible culture
operations technician (在職中) –  Spring Hill, TN2018年9月17日
there's a bad culture of bullying and harassment. Management and the UAW work together to get rid of anyone who questions the status quo. The union will constantly lie about everything to trick people into signing a contract that hurts employees and only benefits stockholders, which the UAW is a stockholder.
社風
flexible timing, work within and outside the company. Excellent vision, and excellent team working environment.
Senior Lead Engineer (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年9月15日
Excellent company to work for. Excellent vision for electrification, and zero emissions. Excellent battery lab in Detroit and China.
Lot of opportunities to work in electrifications with Zero accidents technology. Lot of career advancements and developments.
長所
Bonuses, awards, recognition, merit increase
短所
health copay increasing every year
社風
Great place to work if you are not a Temporary employee
General Assembly (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2018年9月15日
During my time at this establishment I was a temporary employee. Temps are treated rather unfairly in comparison to hired-in employees. No time off, no sick days, but pay is not bad. Benefits for hired in employees are excellent however. Only trick is getting hired in. I was a temp for over a year
社風
Awesome company from top to bottom
Auction Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2018年9月14日
Great management structure and a clear path to the future after the concerns in 2008. Great people and great culture. You just worked to get things done, and it was done by all employees
社風
empresa multi nacional de grande porte
Fui responsável pelo atendimento das (現在は退職) –  São Caetano do Sul, SP2018年9月14日
Otimo local para trabalhar, com grandes possibilidades para crescimento profissional.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Several leaders have made the group very unpleasant
Lead Siebel Developer/Architect (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年9月13日
The company as a whole is a good company. Unfortunately, the CRM group is lead by folks who have NO BUSINESS in management. They are clueless when it comes to leadership skills. Most worked together before GM and have formed relationships that cause them to overlook the deficiencies that are so prevalent.
Compensation is pretty good
短所
Lack of true leadership, chaos is rampant among teams
社風
Good and interesting place to work
inspection and sanitation (production worker) (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年9月13日
I performed the same duties everyday unless someone was absent and I filled in for there job. You meet a lot of different people from all walks of life which can be interesting and a good learning experience. Management was easy to get along with if you did your job. I never had a problem with management.
長所
good health care, discount on cars
短所
no cafeteria no air condition
Relaxed but uninteresting
Software Developer (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年9月13日
In general company is fairly old school with lot of bureaucracy. Software development is not the main focus of the company so it sometimes takes a backseat to business needs. Many levels of hierarchy make it difficult to advance. Many that don't understand the actual specifics of software development
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Very laid back position
Quality Assurance Inspector (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年9月13日
I would of loved working for General Motors but it was through a temporary service and the assignment only lasted about a year. I received a call back about two months later wanting me to return but I had already received another position at another company
Productive, fast pace, fun
Factory Line Worker (現在は退職) –  United States2018年9月13日
I loved working at General Motors Components, it was a great experience for me. It made my work day good by fast. Co-workers were friendly and helpful.
Quick Day
短所
Permanent hire rate to long
申請されたプロフィール