General MotorsのAssemblerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 308 件見つかりました
Liked to Hate them
Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年12月11日
Loved working there, loved the pay, the benefits, most all the coworkers. My one and pretty heavy complaint is the fact that this might be the only place someone can be a temp for three years, like a career side chick.
Good work
短所
No commitment to those committed.
productive
Assembler (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2017年12月10日
fast paced
clean work environment
friendly coworkers
hated the long commute
foreman was a great person
great breakroom and bathroom
roomy parkinglot
great security personnel
Assembly Line Worker (Team Leader) (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2017年12月10日
10 hour days assembling parts to engine learning different parts on multiple engines. I enjoy working with co-workers as a team. Hardest part of job is assembling parts for first time.
Breaks every 2-2.5 hours
短所
Line starts before break is over
Good Job
Line Worker / Temp hire (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2017年12月08日
I worked in the paint shops 80% of the time, and was able to learn every job. Wasn't enough to not get laid off just before Thanksgiving. It was a mass of lay-offs and it was something to do with bringing everyone back under a new "flex-temp" hire (Saturdays only, after being laid-off for three months.) Good job, but I moved on by time they got everything together. The thing that made me give up on GM is the fact that I've worked over a few hundred days, but they found a way to lay me off before I could get hired in three different times. Hired as "temp" need 90 days to be hired in.
長所
OK pay, even better when lines are down for hours at a time.
短所
Required overtime on some days
社風
overall decent, people work there for the money
Automobile Assembler (在職中) –  Oshawa, ON2017年12月06日
Management isn't great, the work isn't that fun but at the same time if you learn the jobs and get into a rhythm then you're fine. The money was good and was the most enjoyable part of the job as well as the people who work there.
friendly people
shifts suck
社風
Excellent pay, great people to work with
Line Worker (在職中) –  Oshawa, ON2017年12月06日
Love the people I work with and the pay is excellent ... GM has really been trying lately to be more of a fair employer and it has made it a better workplace
Excellent pay, set hours
Short breaks
Amazing Place To Work
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2017年11月29日
Typical day at work achieving our targeted goals for the day. I learned so much about different parts of the products we made and learned how to build them as well. Management was very nice, while workplace culture was very helpful and friendly.
Toxic environment
Assembly Line Worker (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2017年11月28日
General Motor was nothing that I expected from one of the Big 3 companies.I expected an American Company to care about their employees but what I saw was a very toxic environment.

I worked at Kia for a short period and I most say they win hand over fist.
Its a good job.
General Assembly (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年11月28日
Good job,some of the people you work with are great and some of management sucked. Nothing more to say except for what I already said. Oh yeah and don't trust anyone there,go to work do your job and go home. Get a pay check every friday.
Got paid weekly
Politics
Working 6 days a week was exhausting for everybody
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Wentzville, MO2017年11月27日
The pay was really good, no personal life. Worked too many days a week. Hard work in some departments. The repetitive work is hard on the body. Thankful for the change in the workplace culture, however, the dress code had no limits (unbelievable).
Excellent bonuses!!
長所
Full time workers could come to work 4 hours after scheduled work time.
短所
Short breaks, sometimes worked 14 or more consecutive days if line was down 4 hours or more.
Fast paced assembly
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年11月27日
If you like constant layoffs and high stress, automotive assembly is for you. You must meet quotas daily or your gone quick. The money is good but overtime is mandatory, short notice for weekend work.
Money
Short notices
Poor management
Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2017年11月21日
I liked most of the people at the plant I worked at but many just like in most jobs are two faced and wont hesitate to stab you in the back to advance themselves or provide job security to themselves. I enjoyed the work for the most part but management was poor and there are no advancement opportunities due to the fact of only temporary placement positions available these days.
simple work
everything else
社風
build doors for chevy malibu. i learned allot working for gm about production and team work. work place was easygoing.
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  kansas city kansas2017年11月19日
enjoyed working at general motors and learning new jobs. My coworkers were all easy to get along with and i made allot of new friends. Ihad planned on retiring from generals motors and after cutting a shift that all went down hill.
great benefits and pay.
to many layoffs
社風
Great place to work, receive pension, varied experience
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Oshawa, ON2017年11月16日
Great place to work, after 30 yrs, I received a great pension. Got alot of vacation time and enjoyed long weekend off with my family. I was exposed to many different jobs on the line and it was a great experience
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Very face paced, very nice people
Assembly Worker (在職中) –  Kansas City, KS2017年11月07日
You could have as much overtime as wanted. Learned a new job at least once a week. Management was very focused and professional. Co-workers we're very nice and supportive. The hardest part are the job is the LAYOFFS. I'm young and looking to work not sit at home. I enjoyed the co-workers and the management.
Building cars
Layoffs
Nice
Assembler (現在は退職) –  Moraine, OH2017年10月31日
I also have been a temporary supervisor, i really enjoyed the job was a great job I loved it , sorry the plant closed i was always at work on time and prepared to do my job
社風
Bad
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年10月26日
Don’t do it. No job security, reward the worst employees, bad place to work. The days of GM being a good job are over.................................
Good coworkers
短所
Everything else/bad company and bad union
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
productive
Assembler (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年10月23日
I have to say my experience with working at GM was very different than my job before of 11 years.I loved getting and actually going to work even though you never knew what kind of day it was going to be inside the plant.I loved the fact that i was a fast learner and i learned alot of jobs. The jobs the seemed busy and hard to others they say i made it look like a piece of cake.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive fast paced place to work
LINE WORKER (在職中) –  Flint, MI2017年10月22日
GM is a great place to work. I am able to learn multiple jobs which makes me an asset to the company. Benefits are great even as a temp. There is always room to work more then the intended hours I was hired on.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
great job
General Assembly (現在は退職) –  Bowling Green, KY2017年10月17日
it was fast paced but a great place to work. had great team leads very hard workers. good quality and great supervisors.i liked it cause u could listen music
長所
good breaks and ha d alife with fam
bad cafteria