General MotorsのAssemblerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 404 件見つかりました 6,203 件のレビューを見る
Passenger door assembly
Door Assembler (現在は退職) –  Doraville, GA2018年9月27日
Working on assembly line attaching passenger doors on mini vans.
I learned the process of assembling motor vehicles. Management was hands on, work place culture was fast pace.
Great Pay
No Benefits
Fast pace
Assembly Worker (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年9月21日
I worked on the assembly line . Putting hoods on cars , back fascia, tail lights, wire harnesses. I really enjoyed my job, made good money but hard work.
Good money
短所
Could get sore muscles often
社風
Great place to work if you are not a Temporary employee
General Assembly (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2018年9月15日
During my time at this establishment I was a temporary employee. Temps are treated rather unfairly in comparison to hired-in employees. No time off, no sick days, but pay is not bad. Benefits for hired in employees are excellent however. Only trick is getting hired in. I was a temp for over a year
社風
Fast paced and room for advancement
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年8月29日
Working at General Motors you have to be able to keep up with their fast paced environment to ensure quantity and quality. You are expected to perform your job with professionalism and make sure your work is up to their standard.
Amazing and free benefits
短所
Only one day off a week to spend with family
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Good place to work and good pay
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2018年8月24日
General motors is a fast paced work environment I enjoyed working around good team members we were very helpful to one another I got to learn so many different jobs in the skills that I learned Also help me outside of work for example when I have to work on my own vehicles I would recommend this job because of the great pay and benefits like health care 401(k) and profit-sharing
Good pay
Lots of layoffs
社風
Allowed to sit on the job sometimes
Assembly Line Worker (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2018年8月19日
In the paint department it really relaxed and easy to watch for paint defects but out on the assembly line you really have to be on point because them cars are like none stop
Working with a team
Working 7 days
Productive place to work
Assembly Line Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年8月18日
Very solid place to work with decent pay and hours. There was also room for advancement if you work hard and make smart choices and are a fairly dedicated worker.
Great opportunity
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年8月17日
General Motors was a great company to work for I got to build cars , Learn different things , and also show my best working skills.the years I put in General Motors i can say it made me much open
General Motors Arlington Assembly Plant
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年8月13日
I love building GM Cars! Personnel very supportive. Group and Team leadership always available when needed. There’s nothing like it. I will always feel strongly about my job with GM.
Hours
Hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Salary is good
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年8月11日
Hard job but worth the money. Building can become very hot, especially during the summer. Staff is usually pretty nice and understanding. Job also come with lots of benefits.
Small battery plant.
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Trenton, MI2018年8月08日
Small General Motors Battery Plant, the work pace is pretty steady not to fast, not to slow. The work environment is overall pretty safe and the plant is Air conditioned. Four 10 hour work days with the weekends off. Jobs aren't hard but managers and higher ups makes everything harder than what they really are. Very strict attendance policy, very strict on breaks, and very strict on tardiness. Very strict point system which they follow by the book and they're very trigger happy with disciplinary actions. If you live somewhere in Wayne, Macomb, or Oakland County I WOULD NOT recommend working here, but if you stay somewhere Downriver or in Southwest Detroit then this job is for you.
Pay, air conditioned, schedule
短所
Location, managers and higher-ups, very strict on everything
社風
Fast paced and very hard on ones body
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2018年8月02日
Not for everyone but it’s a good paying job , very good health care and 401k , nice to get profit sharing to help with income and we never had to work holidays
Get place to work
Assembly Line Worker (在職中) –  Oshawa, ON2018年7月31日
I think it's a great place to work, but why is it so hard to get full time? I have a friend who has been working there a long time and busts their butt but haven't been offered full time yet. How long does it take?
短所
so long to get full time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
General Motors からの公式回答
2018年8月08日

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback!

manual labor
Assembly Line Worker (在職中) –  Flint, MI2018年7月26日
It's not glamorous but it pays the bills. It's not something that I want to do long term. It is simply a means to an end. But it does pay lots of over time.
社風
Union people are great people.
Assembly Line Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2018年7月26日
Its a good place to work for the benefits and amount paid. Management was ok to work for as long as you didn't get a foreman that had no compassion. I will definitely return.
Hard work
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2018年7月15日
You work hard everyday. You build cars. work 40 hours a week.
I was laid off. I never thought I would have to re-enter the work force after all these years.
Fast pace and stressful
Assembly Line Worker/Machine Operator (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2018年6月18日
This place is wonderful if you are single. It makes it very hard to be with family working six days a week as a temp. And getting little to no time off.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Temporary Workers are treated very poorly!
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年6月15日
I was a temporary worker who spent four years working for General Motors. The four years I was intoxicated with the idea that I would be full-time with benefits as long as I prove I want the job. The job was never available for me to keep but the union lied and encouraged temporary workers to do our best.
Consistent work while employed
短所
Who you know favortism is horrible
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Stressful workplace/ Decent pay
Assembly Line Worker (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2018年6月13日
Everything is supposed to be about seniority but they really have favorites, rules don't apply to everyone. Not really much team work to get job done. People are thrown on jobs w/o proper training and they work us too many hours, no time with family. It SUCKS !!!!!
Discount/ decent money
短所
Hard work/ Horrible management/ company doesn't care, poor union
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Great environment with excellent pay.
Assembly Line Production Worker (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2018年6月10日
One of the greatest companies I have work for you can greatly build your life with it’s more than enough to grow.lots of opportunities to improve your skills and move up within the company.
Great pay and vacation