General MotorsのAssemblerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 388 件見つかりました 5,890 件のレビューを見る
Fast pace and stressful
Assembly Line Worker/Machine Operator (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2018年6月18日
This place is wonderful if you are single. It makes it very hard to be with family working six days a week as a temp. And getting little to no time off.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Temporary Workers are treated very poorly!
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年6月15日
I was a temporary worker who spent four years working for General Motors. The four years I was intoxicated with the idea that I would be full-time with benefits as long as I prove I want the job. The job was never available for me to keep but the union lied and encouraged temporary workers to do our best.
Consistent work while employed
短所
Who you know favortism is horrible
Stressful workplace/ Decent pay
Assembly Line Worker (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2018年6月13日
Everything is supposed to be about seniority but they really have favorites, rules don't apply to everyone. Not really much team work to get job done. People are thrown on jobs w/o proper training and they work us too many hours, no time with family. It SUCKS !!!!!
Discount/ decent money
短所
Hard work/ Horrible management/ company doesn't care, poor union
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Great environment with excellent pay.
Assembly Line Production Worker (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2018年6月10日
One of the greatest companies I have work for you can greatly build your life with it’s more than enough to grow.lots of opportunities to improve your skills and move up within the company.
Great pay and vacation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Impala plant
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Oshawa, ON2018年6月05日
I really enjoyed working at General motors because I was the alternate relief on my shift.Every night I would fill in for someone that was on holidays, or called in sick. That position allowed me to learn a lot of different job around the plant.
Interesting place to work
短所
Was only hired as a temporary worker. Eventually laid off
General Motors からの公式回答
2018年6月19日

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback!

not recommended
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Tonawanda, NY2018年6月03日
Unless you like to be assaulted by coworkers, forced union dues with no representation, lowest pay in the industry, no time off and no medical or dental
my supervisor
everything else
Good job to work
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Lake Orion, MI2018年6月02日
I did not want to give a review. It will not let you go any futher without a review. Great Place to work. Great Pay. Fast Pace, if you are working on the line.
No Stability
General Assembly-Temporary Assignment (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2018年5月17日
You never know day today if you were going to have a job. One minute you're working 12 hour days 7 days a week, the next you're being laid off. If you are low seniority, don't get comfortable with the shift your on. Constantly being bumped to different shifts. Absolutely no balance between home and work life.
great pay
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2018年5月03日
management sucks at times there a few good supervisors overall work climate is ok with great benefits and pay once hired in lots of overtime and some times forced average GM part of the UAW which is great cause if you have issues union will fight for you
長所
paid lunch great pay lots of overtime
短所
hardwork fast paced poor management and shop doctors
Wish it did not end
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Romulus, MI2018年4月27日
Everything at GM was wonderful. The jobs were easy, the environment was not harsh, everyday did become tiring after a while but overall was the best time.Only reason why I left was because I had no choice. Other GM plants production were cut back and so were the roll-over from temp to full time
長所
Everything was great if you were full time
短所
being stuck in temp status
Gm
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, KS2018年4月26日
I met a lot of great co-workers and supervisors while at GM. I learned every position possible on the motorline in the chassis department. I pushed myself to new levels to learn as much as possible. Accepting any challenge.
Fast Paced and High Stress
Assembly Line Worker (在職中) –  Arlington, TX2018年4月25日
As temporary employee your job position is not secure. You are not assigned to any specific job and you can be moved at any time. Sometimes, you are moved off a job with no other work available.
社風
Stressful, excellent performance ignored by management.
LINE WORKER (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年4月21日
Though i was always on time and back from breaks early, management could care less. They were in the union's pocket and played favorites, giving the best jobs to union's "friends" in the plant. They harassed workers who needed to schedule a day off but ignored the poor performance of the union flunkies.
The hardest part of the job was knowing that your excellent performance would be ignored but you would be harassed for a single mistake.
The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving at the end of a shift.
長所
Great salary and superb benefits. Paid weekly.
短所
You were a cog in a machine. They could care less if you died on the job.
社風
Stressful but will improve you as a employee.
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Bowling Green, KY2018年4月17日
Great place to work, its was a once in a lifetime experience. A lot of people wanted to get hired fulltime there because its somewhere that you will work till you are ready to retire. Unfortunately I was a temporary and they only needed me for a certain period of time.
Great pay and benefits
短所
no opportunity to go full time
very fast paced .
Assembly Line Worker (在職中) –  Lordstown, OH2018年4月16日
my 8 hour day started on my job on the door line I learned how a car is built .. the foremen are not trained enough and the other workers are sometime mean or jealous of other people. this was a very well paid job and only 10 min from my home .
very good pay .. benefits
短所
a lot of back stabbing .. esp. from seniority members
Unprofessional workplace
Assembly Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2018年4月11日
Management was very unprofessional and my pay checks were always incorrect the place was unclean and co-workers were unprofessional not a great job to work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Fast paced fun job.
car assembler (現在は退職) –  Fremont, CA2018年4月09日
I enjoyed working at GM. We moved away to get closer to family or else I would have stayed. The pay was great and I was actually able to work with the maintenance department. I learned a lot about sensors, switches, and much more.
good job security
same routine everyday
社風
Fun and busy place to work
Assembly Line Worker / Team Leader (在職中) –  Arlington, TX2018年4月09日
Very busy you stand on your feet all day some of the jobs on the assembly line are easy to learn career advancement within they just start people out as temporarily employment then eventually they will hire you they shut the plant down for all holidays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
breaks every 2 hours
Assembler (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2018年4月06日
your sat with your team and got to know them as if they where your family when you worked you worked as a team and made continuous aprovement fun and great group of people to work with
I enjoyed this opportunity
Assembler (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年4月04日
GM was a great experience in the assembly field for me. Although it was sometimes stressful, I was able to maintain my hours and off time very well. I would love to return if possible.
申請されたプロフィール