General MotorsのGroup Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 69 件見つかりました 5,897 件のレビューを見る
社風
Good
Safety Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Bedford, IN2018年5月03日
• Supervised a group of 20 United Automobile Workers (UAW) to align employees with goals for production of engine parts.
• Tracked various production issues and developed corrective action through problem-solving to improve engine
production rate by 20%.
• Performed daily engine parts inventory count and presented report to the management team to assist group leader
meeting more organized.
well compensated
Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Moraine, OH2018年4月15日
i will always consider gm, as the best job ive ever had. the bottom line is money. i wanted do do everything i could to make our plant a success. sad to say, that, in america, those days seem , over
happy
didnt last
Great place
Production Group Leader (在職中) –  Bay City, MI2018年4月04日
GM has made me realize how amazing this company is. They are fast paced and have high expectations. They look for ways to promote their workers, but it is up to the employee to take charge.
Great Place
Repairman Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Moraine, OH2018年4月04日
GM as a whole is a great place to work. Teams build a family style atmosphere. Pay was good and benefits were great. Sorry to see the Moraine Plant close.
Great Job
Lordstown - Assembly Group Leader (在職中) –  Youngstown, OH2018年4月03日
Uncertainty of a career in the automotive industry and looking to advance. Career advancement at General Motors was extremely competitive and experience did not always prevail.
Fast paced
GROUP LEADER INTERN (現在は退職) –  Wentzville, MO2018年4月02日
This experience was good for a first time seeing a production plant. High volume with faced paced working environment. The benefits are great and you are fairly compensated for the work they require you to do.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
too much old school union.
Group leader (現在は退職) –  St Cathrines, ON2018年3月22日
Union has a choke hold on the company. sleeping on the job is not a big deal mind set is too much paperwork to challenge someone if caught sleeping at work.
good pay
Unhappy enviroment to work
General Motors からの公式回答
2018年6月19日

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

社風
Not an easy place to work
Quality Group Leader (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2018年2月27日
Long hours, lots of dead ends. I spent a lot of time at work daily (14-16 hours) on days that we’re only supposed to be 8 hours. There is little compensation for over time and there aren’t many opportunities for advancement without a ton of politics.
Compensation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Overall great experience
Warren Transmission Operations Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年2月07日
A great place to work. High paced environment and very demanding but learned a lot while I was there. Definitely recommend working at General Motors if you have the opportunity.
Work life balance
Group Leader (在職中) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017年12月06日
Your work life balance can be thrown off due to the schedule fluctuations.

The workplace culture is trying to change. Although I think GM is behind the 8 ball on preparing the younger workforce for the retirement of upper level management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Excellent
Material Trim Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年11月27日
60 hours
learned a lot about team building
very supported
Very good
Oversight and manage 35-front-line employees
Executes routine analyses using vested methods and technologies.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Strict management, but the job was fun
Production Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Oshawa, ON2017年11月18日
I learnt a lot during my time with GM. My managers were efficient in teaching me how to make decisions on my own but also backed me up when I needed them.
Very Fast Pace
Group Leader/ Supervisor on Gen V Assembly Line (現在は退職) –  Buffalo, NY2017年11月18日
If your going to be a group leader get ready for a stressfull job. Some managers will micromanage, just depends. But its very fast paced and you need to keep on top of everything very closely.
Safety is number 1
GROUP LEADER (現在は退職) –  Lockport, NY2017年10月27日
Enjoyed going to work knowing I would be giving the most support to make sure goals were met. Safety was always top of the list and that's great to me.
Money
No time off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great pay but...
Group Lead/ Line Worker (在職中) –  Fairfax, KS2017年10月19日
Management offers great pay, but the lack of job security makes it hard to plan for your future. Great opportunity for advancement. Industry is based on sales, so one bad quarter can mean you are jobless.
Productive and long hours. Like a 2nd family
MATERIALS GROUP LEADER/SUPERVISOR (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2017年10月11日
Even though we work 6, sometimes 7 days a week, its a great place. The people for the most part are great. Management is fine and the culture is amazing. A bit of everyone from everywhere. I enjoy my time here.
Benefits, bonuses, pay, people
Hours, schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fast paced work environment
Group Leader, Global Supply Chain (在職中) –  Buffalo, NY2017年10月01日
Each day is different. Every day is fast paced and requires quick thinking. Every day presented different challenges, but overcoming those challenges was the most rewarding part. I learned how to multi-task and maintain excellent organizational skills.
社風
Great experience with endless learning opportunities
Group Leader (在職中) –  Tonawanda, NY2017年9月15日
Great experience thus far, looking to continue my advancement as a production supervisor. There are many opportunities to learn more about the automotive manufacturing industry.
Poor work enviroment
Production Supervisor, Group Leader (在職中) –  Tonawanda, NY2017年8月28日
Heavy work load that continues to grow by the day. Managers just throw tasks at you without much notice. You are responsible for 36-40 employees and their performance. Along with the various jobs that get pushed down the ladder.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Fast paced, stressful environment
Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2017年8月12日
All in all a good place to work, especially for the money and benefits you receive for having no post high school education. Management is inconsistent and the schedule changes frequently.
Pay, benefits
短所
Changing work schedule, inconsistent management
申請されたプロフィール