General MotorsのGroup Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 53 件見つかりました
Work life balance
Group Leader (在職中) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017年12月06日
Your work life balance can be thrown off due to the schedule fluctuations.

The workplace culture is trying to change. Although I think GM is behind the 8 ball on preparing the younger workforce for the retirement of upper level management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Strict management, but the job was fun
Production Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Oshawa, ON2017年11月18日
I learnt a lot during my time with GM. My managers were efficient in teaching me how to make decisions on my own but also backed me up when I needed them.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Safety is number 1
GROUP LEADER (現在は退職) –  Lockport, NY2017年10月27日
Enjoyed going to work knowing I would be giving the most support to make sure goals were met. Safety was always top of the list and that's great to me.
Money
No time off
Great pay but...
Group Lead/ Line Worker (在職中) –  Fairfax, KS2017年10月19日
Management offers great pay, but the lack of job security makes it hard to plan for your future. Great opportunity for advancement. Industry is based on sales, so one bad quarter can mean you are jobless.
Productive and long hours. Like a 2nd family
MATERIALS GROUP LEADER/SUPERVISOR (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2017年10月11日
Even though we work 6, sometimes 7 days a week, its a great place. The people for the most part are great. Management is fine and the culture is amazing. A bit of everyone from everywhere. I enjoy my time here.
Benefits, bonuses, pay, people
Hours, schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fast paced work environment
Group Leader, Global Supply Chain (在職中) –  Buffalo, NY2017年10月01日
Each day is different. Every day is fast paced and requires quick thinking. Every day presented different challenges, but overcoming those challenges was the most rewarding part. I learned how to multi-task and maintain excellent organizational skills.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Poor work enviroment
Production Supervisor, Group Leader (在職中) –  Tonawanda, NY2017年8月28日
Heavy work load that continues to grow by the day. Managers just throw tasks at you without much notice. You are responsible for 36-40 employees and their performance. Along with the various jobs that get pushed down the ladder.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Fast paced, stressful environment
Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2017年8月12日
All in all a good place to work, especially for the money and benefits you receive for having no post high school education. Management is inconsistent and the schedule changes frequently.
Pay, benefits
短所
Changing work schedule, inconsistent management
Automotive industry
Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2017年8月02日
Its all or nothing in this industry. There is an oportunity to make good money and have great benifits but work life balance is nonexistant. You may have a job one day and laid off the next. Its a prety cut throat work inviornment and not very professional.
Amazing benefits
No job security
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced but rewarding work
Logistics Group Leader (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2017年7月27日
The culture at GM varies plant to plant. AT DHAM the culture is very supportive of each other and the union works well with management. Many days are spent being pulled in 20 directions at once, while you are expected to maintain numerous KPI boards, audits and daily management duties (timekeeping, reports etc). The upper management staff is very approachable & will help with any given situation. Overall it is a great place to work,
The four 10 hour days - Fri/Sat/Sun are off days
短所
The amount of administrative duties (paperwork) while trying to keep the line running.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Just a number
SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP LEADER (在職中) –  Lordstown Ohio2017年5月26日
Long hours with little concern for personal life. There is very little work life balance. You are expected to put the company before anything else. Little consideration is given to those who have a family.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Very demanding alot of hours Never a good day.
Group Leader (在職中) –  St. Louis, MO2017年5月23日
Wentzville plant very hard union and lack of leadership to deal with the union that wants to use GMS as an escape goat to stop line and compain about continuous improvemrnt and built in Quality.Need to be on same page to keep good paying jobs in Wentzville.
Benefits and pay
短所
Stressful environment never a SUCCESS story
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
job culture and management
Group Leader Foundry Area (Core, Cast, Melt) (現在は退職) –  Tashkent2017年4月04日
Good management culture and care for the health and work of employees
Much attention is paid to employee training and promotion
Great care for the environment
Great people
Group Leader (Production Supervisor) (現在は退職) –  St. Catharines, ON2017年3月20日
The people you will work there are great on the front lines. The employees are fantastic as are most of the management staff. The biggest problem is the constant 7 days a week work week. While the pay is great everything else suffers and not many willing participants to come and assist you and take some OT for you.
Unknown future
Material Group Leader (在職中) –  Lordstown, OH2017年2月21日
Enjoy the fast paced work environment dislike the unknown stability of the plant. Along with unknown uncompensated hours. Looking for something more steady and stable
長所
Good compensation and bennefit package
短所
Do not have a desire to relocate and plant in unstable
Limited Growth Opportunity
Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2017年2月15日
From 2002-2010, GM Lordstown was just not a good place to be. Favortism designated who would progress and who would not. Leadership team lacked vision and could not see potential. As a result, many good people left and went on to better places with more opportunity.
Positive and Professional
Engineering Laboratory, Group Leader (在職中) –  Pontiac, MI2017年1月22日
A focused, driven, positive culture that strives to serve its customers and exceed their expectations. I learn something everyday, and work with some of the best people I have ever encountered during my 25 year career in the work force.
長所
Challenging, rewarding, plenty of opportunities
Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2016年10月06日
Management was terrible at this place. Its the good ole boy system where you have to know somebody to get anywhere with this place, this place wont make it far.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
社風
Alot of hours but well paid
Group Leader (在職中) –  Ingersoll, ON2016年9月29日
General motors manufacturing jobs require a lot of comittment. Between 5-7 days a week. Very well paid, and fast paced environment. Requires technical knowledge and very strong people skills.
pay
社風
Overall, a great place to work.
Group Leader Die Engineering and Design Group (在職中) –  Warren, MI2016年8月09日
General Motors is a good place to start for young, educated people. It is globally diverse with internationally openings. There is rapid cultural transformation going on creating an environment with ripe with opportunities to learn about our global neighbors.

総合評価