General MotorsのProduction Workerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 136 件見つかりました 5,897 件のレビューを見る
Temporary Work
Production Worker (在職中) –  Flint, MI2018年6月25日
This job is temporary with no hire date in sight. The health benefits are excellent for only working one day a week. Don't quit your regular job for this.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Hard work, but good pay & benefits
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2018年6月20日
GM is a fast paced production environment. This job is very stressful, but has excellent benefits, bonuses & compensation. You must be willing to learn very fast and able to work with your entire body. i.e., hands/arms/shoulders/back/legs and able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
pay/benefits/bonuses
短所
very hard work/hard on your body
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
1-3 days is a joke
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年6月12日
You will be lucky if you get to work every Saturday. There is no room for advancement and supervisors favor certain employees. However, I wish any one who applies the best of luck.
Decent team mates
短所
Lack of hours, hot work environment and over invasive supervisors
社風
Do not apply or waste your time
Production Worker (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2018年5月20日
This company needs to be revamped overall. You never get what you are promised and management is all about their selves. If you are looking for a lot of drama then I would say yes, if not do not look this way. If you want to work with a lot of ex-cons then by all means have fun.
Money
Management, Job Culture, and Just the people in general
General Motors
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2018年5月10日
A steady pace job assembling parts on a car. Also inspected cars and parts. All jobs are done on a moving line. It is a safe place to work. They have safety meetings weekly.
社風
This is solely based on temporary status
Assembler/Production (在職中) –  Romulus, MI2018年5月08日
Coming in August 6, 2016 and still not being hired after almost 2 years is basis for this review yet still an honest open minded one. I’ll give you true facts not based on my frustration with the process.
The first seven months were excellent. Full time hours plus overtime. All temps were then laid off to accommodate Detroit hamtramck people who lost a shift in their plant. (Why they brought us in for just 7 months is BEYOND me)
Then began calling people back for “flex” work which is only FRI-MON. Some people accepted this to keep their foot in the door as mgmt states it. Now, nearly TEN MONTHS in doing flex work and no sign of being hired still.
No vacation to earn, no psp or savings, NO PART of ANY bonuses, and as a matter of fact, fighting for just what they owe weekly is rather tiring.
I do not recommend coming in as a temp unless you’re 30 or under and live at home or don’t mind the sacrifice and putting your life on hold for this.
It would’ve been a great opportunity However, my time there is running short. I’ve started the process for a new career it’s just sick and sad this corporation is doing this to people.
長所
The chance of getting in
Not hiring permanent
Something different everyday
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年5月05日
The workplace was very interesting to say the least. Co-workers were friendly and laid back. The work was steady and no time for slackers to just sit back.
co-workers
pay
Fun and interesting
Assembler/Production (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2018年4月24日
Very interesting working there had opportunity to learn various jobs on the assembly line. Enjoyed co workers. Felt secure and like the fact that there was an onsite medical team in the event of an emergency.
長所
Cafe, always something new, information always available
短所
Long long walk from parking lot to building
社風
Is a great career choice but I couldn’t move up in seniority causing me to get laid off
Assembler/Production (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2018年4月13日
Great company. But the economy is getting better and no one is buying small cars. Cause if a cut of a shift and laying me and 1499 other members looking for work
長所
Get to build a great car/product
短所
To many seniority members, causing no room for job security
Working for General Motors
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2018年4月13日
Labor intensive is the best way to describe it. The jobs are considered ergonomic but many times they were not. The training was chaotic and difficult to keep up with the changes as many job instructions changed on a daily basis. As a team leader it was my job to do quality torque checks and maintain control of the quality of the jobs as they move through my team. The culture and environment of the job was very stressful. Rules were not followed consistently by the Supervisors.

I really enjoyed the pay and benefits, but the toll on my body and my family life made it a clear choice to move on to another career.
Full benefits
短所
Labor intensive, poor training, and too many hours worked a week
社風
Fun workplace with high employee morale
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Oshawa, ON2018年4月09日
While the work was very tough and management can sometimes be tough to deal with when things go wrong, overall it is a pretty positive work environment. If you are a hard worker you will do well. Workers stick together and there is a very high amount of teamwork that goes on. Everyone helps each other out and stands united. The people are what make the job so amazing. If you want a job that comes with a work family this is a great place to work.
長所
Good pay, good benefits, can be fun when you work with the right people
physically demanding, repetitive, fast-paced
General Motors からの公式回答
2018年6月19日

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We would like to thank you for your contributions to GM and appreciate the feedback!

Heavy on Management
Production Worker (在職中) –  Oshawa, ON2018年3月30日
Most days we work very hard, often against what seems to be right, as Management doesn't share their objectives and reasons for many decisions. Feedback is not always welcome on ways to improve
good hours
短所
hard on the body and mind
General Motors からの公式回答
2018年6月19日

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and sharing your feedback with us. We read each of our reviews and take them seriously.

社風
assembly and production facility very loud environment
Operations Technician Assembly and Production (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2018年3月29日
management expects too much from employees. To many people are having work place injuries due to the cuts in jobs. You are worked to hard for long hours. Overtime is required. The best thing about GM is that it is UNION!!
General Motors Components Holding
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2018年3月27日
I enjoyed working in the FAB, in a clean room environment. I was able to use my leadership skills and my knowledge base within my job. I have twenty years of clean room experience, it was an enjoyable place to work.
社風
productive quick paced team member job
Production Worker / TL (現在は退職) –  Wentzville, MO2018年3月20日
A typical day at work would be an exhausting physically demanding job averaging 10 hours of work at afast paced on an assembly line building and producing products while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
長所
compensation/ benefits, pay rate, location, diverse co workers
短所
management, job work life balance, diverse co workers
社風
Friendly environment to work in.
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Bedford, IN2018年3月14日
Glad for the opportunity to work a job that actually pays a living wage. Great people to work with. I was always busy and learning more about different aspects of the job.
good pay
na
社風
Very hard to get in. Has alot of bad employees
Production Laborer (現在は退職) –  Lockport, NY2018年2月28日
If you want to work in a plant environment this is a job for you. Alot of overtime if you want it. And plenty of good people to work with. Your trained to do your job
Paid on Fridays
A few things
Competitive wages
Production Worker (在職中) –  Lansing, MI2018年2月22日
Pay is very good, neat experience to see how a car is built, great way to learn parts of a vehicle. Very fast paced, robotic, can be taxing. Can be fun.
短所
As a temporary employee we do not get company bonuses
社風
Very productive, good people.
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Dayton, OH2018年2月20日
Was a great place to work during the time I was there. Plenty of room for job growth and gaining experience by doing many different jobs. A great group of people to work with.
Enjoyed going to work
Went out of business
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
A decent place to work.
Production Worker forge plant (現在は退職) –  Muncie, IN2018年2月16日
In the forge plant until you the basics of the operation you were to perform it could be stressful. I became a quick learner . The managers were promoted from the shop floor and were hard-nosed.
good pay and benefits
短所
Quit promoting supervisiors from the floor and hired off the street.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する