General MotorsのProduction Workerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 94 件見つかりました
a typical day
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Wentzville, MO2017年12月12日
a typical day at work was extremely hard labor, standing for 8 or more hours with very short breaks. The management showed favoritism and nothing was enjoyable about the work environment.
Production, fun loving place
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2017年12月12日
I enjoyed my time with General Motor Company. Great pay, benefits, and overall great co workers. Nice location, willing to relocate. Family oriented. Growth possibilities.
Excellent place to work
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Defiance, OH2017年12月10日
Great for pay. The union is top notch. Always getting you the best benefits and time off they can. Great people to work with. Hard working fun loving group. one or two unpleasant people and management, but that is anywhere you work on earth. unless it's for yourself.
Pay, benefits, time off
small town
社風
I like the people i work with.
Production Worker (在職中) –  Bedford, IN2017年12月01日
I have had to relocate 3 times. That can be very stressful. I have also had to leave my family behind when relocating. The pay and benefits are good. Over time is forced on many occasions. I have learned a lot while working here. Many skills apply outside of work.
社風
productive work place, they get things done
Production Worker (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2017年11月19日
Great place to work, great pay. Offers insurance, even while your only a temporary/flex employee. Super safe facilities inside the plant. Nurses/doctor on grounds at all times.
Great place to work.
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Bowling Green, KY2017年11月16日
I loved working here. Great atmosphere and work culture. I enjoyed every single day. Benefits were amazing. Each day was different yet rewarding. You will gain new skills here.
Good employyees & bosses
Some stress
社風
Hard work but good money.
Assembler/Production (在職中) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017年11月02日
You don't get a lot of interaction from management especially upper management they literally do nothing to motivate the people to work but they will get on you quick if you put the line down however I do like working there for the time being
Great benefits great pay
短所
Lack of interaction with upper management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
My work experience at GM Lordstown
Assembler/Production (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2017年10月31日
It is a great place to work, most employees want to work as a team to achieve producing a flawless product (Chevy Cruze). The Foremen are focused on similar goals and work at understanding the UAW Union. I was unfortunately laid off due to a reduction in production.
N/a
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI 480892017年10月19日
This is a Good company if you are a hired in employee not a temporary employee. Temporary employees do the same job and get treat like the don’t belong there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and challenging place to work.
Production Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, KS2017年10月09日
I learned extensively how to be a team player and how to quickly adapt to all kinds of new challenges that each day presented. The jobs themselves are relatively enjoyable and most are pretty relaxed once you get to know them well. Working with others on particular jobs was enjoyable because it made the day go by faster.

Some days could be a little tough if other shifts were down and management wanted to speed production up. Management was a mix of good and bad. Some were on your side and listened to any concerns or problems that may have risen. Then there were few who were selfish and only looked at you as a number generated by the company.

I learned that hard work and consistency were key to performing many jobs and helped you enjoy the job more.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Gm is good place to work and make a good living
Assembler/Production (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2017年9月29日
I loved working to GM the relocation is what I like most the work was hard on some job but you can do them with ease after a while and I love the benefits and the time of now but what I hate after you retired that do not treat you fair they never give you raise and it get hard sometime with the cost of living always going up
長所
Good job when you are working
短所
Never getting a raise after you retired
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Productive friendly atmosphere
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2017年9月27日
Working at General Motors is a fast paced environment, if you are a fast learner and able to adapt to changes this is a great opportunity for you. You will be put with a team of individuals and you become a family away from home. You will work long hours at times and be away from home for up to 12 hours at a time. Management is pretty good overall. This is a union backed company.
healthcare, vison and dental
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Auto Industry is always a gamble
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年9月14日
Was still a temp when were notified of GM eliminating a shift. Result Indefinate lay off come September. I had almost 2 years in as a temp. Bounced around in Chassis as a pool person for about first year, made shift fly by. Finally was placed on daily job. You can have battery powered radios and fans at station. Typical day is coming in and having team meeting, check work station parts to ensure right parts for job. Worked with a lot of great people. If I had a chance to go back, I would in a heartbeat! Hopefully Union can negotiate hire process be no longer than a year for temps.
A lot of big hearts with employees. When you work with such a tight nit company, your heart goes out to them during troubles.
When laid off insurance stops at end of working month.
長所
Pay and atmosphere of people
短所
Permanent hiring process Downtime, no paid time off for temps. Need more fans at job stations.
社風
Repetitive. Management constantly changing things around
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Michigan2017年9月13日
Somewhat of a nice balance between difficulty of jobs but doesn't take long getting use to because you'll be doing it over and over. The pay is great but you spend a lot of time away from family.
Temporary employee
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年9月11日
I worked at GM for 2 years with the assumption I would get hired permanently...they cut a shift and I lost my job. I would go back 8f they call me back.
長所
Good pay and free health insurance
短所
Mandatory overtime, sometimes little notice
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
The money's worth it.
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Defiance, OH2017年8月30日
General Motors offered a temporary position that allowed me to work a lot of overtime and earn enough money to almost pay off my student loans. The union was amazing always working with us and answering all our questions. And even though working in that sandy pit was not how I envisioned that year and a half of my life it was a really good experience for me.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Alot of politics
Assembler/ Production Team Member (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2017年8月24日
As a "Temp" or "Flex" employee. You are required to do whats needed in terms of demand of the plant or filling in for a job that has someone missing that day because of (FMLA, Sick leave, Vacation, PTO, Requested Saturday) they really expect alot from you as a temp and youre expected to bust your butt to reap half the benefits the Full time permanent ppl get such as dental, profit sharing, vaction, Union rights (as far as securing your job). The culture there definitely seemed to be acceptable for many years but as the sales decrease and the number of full timers who dont show up for work and a lack of passion, good management and sense of quality over quantity it seems the plant is slowing losing what they once had which was a great place to work with great beenfits surrounded by ppl who cared about their product... npt so much now. Its just the numbers game
Money Experience the employees
Management, organization, Efficiency, Fast pace, No vacation time
社風
Productive and a great place to work
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Roanoke, IN2017年8月24日
I truly enjoyed my experience with General Motors. it was fun, fast paced, great team work and exciting. learning to build trucks was awesome and fun. high honors to GM.
長所
Great lunch rooms and vendors
短所
unexpected overtime could be called
社風
Fast paced environment with good pay
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2017年8月23日
Long hours fast paced with minimum time off for family Unless you have high seniority in the company also management isn't helpful, not a good place to move up career wise either unless you have been there for 15 to 20 years
Pay
短所
No benefits unless hired in
Production work
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Lockport, NY2017年8月21日
I would begin my day with a team meeting. I would receive a schedule to know what had to be built and shipped. I was responsible to over see change over of equipment and advise the operators what the required build was for the entire shift.
40 per week