General MotorsのTeam Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 61 件見つかりました
社風
Hard work but fun atmosphere
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2017年11月15日
I truly enjoyed working at GM. The overtime was endless when I was there, a great opportunity at the time. It was hot & dirty work, but my "GM Friends & Family" made every minute worthwhile.
Great pay & benefis
短所
Hot in the summer, Cold in the winter, you will get dirty
社風
Good company to worked for
TEAM LEADER (1999-2007) (現在は退職) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape2017年10月30日
GMSA is a good company to be working for because of all the benefits it have for kids education and employees in particular. Good working relationship with internal and external customers.
Bursaries
No job security
社風
fast paced and outgoing environment
Team Lead (在職中) –  Austin, TX2017年10月23日
A typical work day would be technical support for GM products. Great work place and friendly environment. hardest part of my job would be lack of communication and unorganization.
長所
good people to work with
unorganized
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Fast-paced and a workout.
TEAM LEADER (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年10月16日
GM is a great job if you are hard working. It is very fast-paced and can be hard on the body. Working there on the line is like going to the gym for 8 hours a day.
Free healthcare
Stressful on the body
社風
Very competitive business with evolving changes throughout. Good place of employment if you are raising a family.
Team leader (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2017年10月09日
This was a great place to work with many perks. I am currently retired and receiving a nice retirement check but this is a job always geared for the success of the employee able to provide for family needs.
It is hugely political so advancement in the corporation depends more on who you know than what you know.
However I would have to say that I have been very successful at taking care of my family in every aspect with this job.
great pay and benifits
unfair advancement issues
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Not great
Team Leader (在職中) –  Spring Hill, TN2017年10月01日
Much too unstable for me, management isn't very great Especially the union side, they are very unhelpful and seem to just be money hungry and in it for themselves.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fast paced and stressful
Team Leader (在職中) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017年9月28日
Typically poor communication, lack of advancement, and no culture. The jobs are extremely difficult and there are a lot of forced saturdays. I would not recommend for someone just starting out if they already have a family and need life/work balance.
This
Team lead (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2017年9月23日
I loved working there it was a great 10 years. It allowed me very many privileges. The workplace is very professional and I wouldn't have traded the 10 years for anything.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
GM Review
Team Leader/Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年8月02日
A typical work day at GM as a team leader can be unpredictable but it made for a great learning experience and helps you be quick on your feet to react to new situations. Management is good and bad as it is with any large place of work and in the end using your own judgement is usually best. The hardest part of the job is working with everyone in your team on an individual basis and learning how to react to each problem that occurs in the team and group. The most enjoyable part was the challenge everyday to learn something new and be a stronger leader tomorrow.
Mixed reviews
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Lockport, NY2017年7月24日
GM was good at times, and bad at others, but I lived through the years when GM included EDS and Delphi. Then they split off EDS and later Delphi while going bankrupt somewhere in that timeline.
Good benefits
短所
People didn't seem friendly - management versus union mentality
Working for GM
Team leader (在職中) –  Spring Hill, TN2017年7月22日
I have worked at GM for 32 yrs. I learned a lot there and was challenged to move forward in several areas of the company. good for young professionals.
長所
Good to develop your skills
短所
Fast paced can wear you out.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Promote Growth
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2017年7月21日
I have had an overall positive experience at GM. I find that there is a lot of room for growth within the company. Making good relationships is an important factor.
Growth
Stressful
great union
Team Leader (在職中) –  Kansas City, KS2017年6月25日
good union job. great union people you make great money with the best benefits and yearly bonuses .great family activities at the union hall and lots of beer
safe work environment
management
Great Benefits
Team Leader (在職中) –  Lansing, MI2017年6月10日
The benefits are great, however the line could be more efficient if the equipment were updated. The workplace culture is at times trying. I have a hard time with the management style at GM
社風
Good place when times are good.
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2017年6月08日
Great company to work for when the auto industry is booming. During cyclical periods a scary place to work for as job security is scarce for low seniority.
General Motor
Team Leader (在職中) –  Wentzville, MO2017年6月04日
A typical day at work is moving fest all-night.
I learned how to put parts on a truck.
Management do what ever it take to keep running
Its no culture there
The hardest part is saying up
The enjoyable part is making a car for a family to drive everyday.
review
Team Leader (在職中) –  Kansas City, MO2017年5月24日
Don't work here. Sucks the life out of you. If you can find a different job, then by all means do so. It is not worth all the misery. No amount of money is worth being unhappy.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Good
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Assembly and Quality2017年5月19日
Lot of learning but did not get a chance for skill learning. Excellent work place and people caring environment.
Good team working culture will always miss General Motors.
社風
productive and fun place to work
Team Lead (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2017年5月17日
Good benefits and great pay! its a family. I worked at Dham itsa great place . Its a career job with great bonuses. there was opportunity for over time every week .
Good Environment Great Coworkers Great Opportunity
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2017年5月15日
General Motors is a great company to work for I really enjoy building the cars we build here. The people you work with become close as family, Pay and Benefits are great if you're a permanent employee plus the profit sharing every year and singing bonuses every four years it's great at GM. Overall good company if hired in not so much as a temporary employee just being honest a lot needs to be improved but it's not the worst and it's not everyone but the bad outweigh the good here.
Good pay, Benefits, Vacation, Profit Sharing, Signing Bonus