General MotorsのTeam Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 96 件見つかりました 6,207 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Was a pleasure working for GMSA,gained a lot of experiences and also came to know different cultures
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Struandale,port Elisabeth2018年9月18日
Mostly what I liked was to assist fellow colleagues to meet their deadlines as I was always quick in completing mine.Managers usually came to my areal whenever there was audits going to take place.I always got a tap on my shoulder which made me very happy.
長所
Our team photo being displayed visually to everyone in the shop to see
High absenteeism
社風
Worked for GM subsystems manufacturing (3rd tier)
Team leader (在職中) –  Lansing, MI2018年8月17日
If GM calls you to work for GM subsystems manufacturing do not do it. You make half of what normal GM workers make that are doing the same work as you. No profit sharing. Horrible benefits. No dental or vision.
Low pay. Horrible benefits
Assembly Line work
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2018年7月15日
Assembly Line work / Not for everyone
I learned managerial skills / computer skills / Team building skills
Great management team
Team environment
Assemble Line work
Team environment and dinners / met some awesome people
Great salary / wages
Assembly Line work is tough
社風
Good pay, and great team members to work with
Material Handling Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2018年6月25日
I have been a team leader at general motors in every area I have worked. I have bee fortunate to have grrat team members in every area, who worked with me to make the jobs better an more productive. The teams i have been a team leader always made my job easier, and I was able to concentrate on making the jobs better for my team.
長所
Good pay, and great team members
短所
Short breaks, away from home
stress
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2018年5月28日
Good place to worked learned how to be hands on learned how to deal with people learned how to be responable drive fork truck deliver parts to line load and unload trucks
good pay
thing change
社風
Great place to work, good chance for advancement.
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018年5月23日
Typical day at work is long and consistent. It is a factory culture that can be hard on being on your feet all day. The hardest part of the job is doing the same thing everyday all day. Your job is what you make it.
Productive work place
TEAM LEADER (在職中) –  Lordstown, OH2018年5月08日
Productive work place, great people to work with, management can be challenging but that is the great part about it, it'll teach you various aspects of work, life, balance. How to handle good and bad situations. The hardest part of the job is when there is maintenance needed and it will take time for the problem to get fixed. The most enjoyable part is achieving the daily quota and production is running good.
Great benefits
Team Leader (在職中) –  Pontiac, MI2018年5月08日
Its hard to move from the floor position to management. it's not based on merit its based on relationship. The union is not great here overall management is decent
Excellent place to work
Supplier and Domestic Quality Action Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2018年4月16日
Great place for a career if you put the time into it. Be prepared to reansfer a few times. I liked that part though. Best to go in with the mindset you are not the boss.
steady
long days
hated it
TEAMLEADER (現在は退職) –  wentzville mo2018年3月20日
There are much better ways to make money. This place eats you up and spits you out broken. Management threatens your livelihood and now the union is just as bad
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Very fast paced assembly work
OpTech & Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, TN2018年3月13日
Very fast paced. Line assembly work.
Great benefits. Many paid holidays.
Corporate management not very good, expected more from an international sized public company.
社風
Great company to work for
Laser Drill Team Lead (在職中) –  Rochester, NY2018年3月11日
Wonderful work/life balance, great benefits, wonderful vision from leadership, changing culture
family oriented, encourages career exploration. Benefits outside of medical,
社風
It's adversarial from day one.
Team Leader (在職中) –  Warren, OH2018年2月22日
No new people will ever get a pension. I was left out of a signing bonus despite being an active member because I was on educational leave. I did not have a chance to return to work. The bonus was about $8000. That's a lot of money for a young person. I'm not sure if the American revolution was fought for more money than that. It certainly would have helped my 401k.
長所
Not many, Can't think of any, Maybe I would count overtime pay on Sundays.
短所
Extremely long walks to the lunch room, Everyone is old and grumpy, No one my age there to connect with, Union attitude is apathetic.
Very fast-paced and demanding
Transmission Tech. / Team Leader (現在は退職) –  White Marsh, MD2018年1月29日
General Motors is a great opportunity to make a healthy salary while maintaining a healthy physical lifestyle. General Motors provided the opportunity of learning to adapt to a variety of jobs quickly while maintaining a consistent schedule.
Immense overtime available
Overly competitive environment
Work Day
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Romulus, MI2018年1月08日
Build engines with instructions given. Simple. Be coachable, be on time, drink water. Show up on scheduled days, and be open with management about whatever you may need. Join the union, be diligent and stay safe.
Pay
Lay-Offs
Fast-paced environment
Team Leader (在職中) –  Lansing, MI2017年12月27日
GM is a very fast-paced culture. Getting tasks done that require cooperation from others is a huge issue at GM. Slow in recognizing and also alleviating roadblocks of success and also slow in response to the customer.
社風
gym,cafeteria,vending machines, lots of break rooms,
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2017年12月11日
Each day you reported to your assigned job on the line, every minute you had a new unit to perform the same action. We had two 22 minute breaks and 30 minutes for lunch. I liked learning new things so I tried to change jobs often. When I was in Louisiana that was easy I was an AR. I learn many procedure and all departments. I painted cars, put on trim, motor mounts, door locks, seat belts, just to mention a few. The management worked this way if you were a good worker they were always expecting more, if you were a slacker they left you alone. The hardest part of the job was dealing with people that were not doing their jobs, The most enjoyable part was being able to master each new procedure on the line.
長所
They gave free medical checks and sometimes free food
短所
Long hours and taxing work
社風
productive and great place to work in manufacturing
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NY2017年12月06日
a very great place to work, culture is very diverse, a typical days work can be fast paced depending on job assignment given, management is good, and the people you may work with is good
長所
breaks, lunches, vacation, benefits, and pay
advancement
社風
Hard work but fun atmosphere
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Lordstown, OH2017年11月15日
I truly enjoyed working at GM. The overtime was endless when I was there, a great opportunity at the time. It was hot & dirty work, but my "GM Friends & Family" made every minute worthwhile.
Great pay & benefis
短所
Hot in the summer, Cold in the winter, you will get dirty
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Good company to worked for
TEAM LEADER (1999-2007) (現在は退職) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape2017年10月30日
GMSA is a good company to be working for because of all the benefits it have for kids education and employees in particular. Good working relationship with internal and external customers.
Bursaries