Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

13,951 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Productive and great work place
Baler Operator (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年9月24日
Goodwill is a great company to work for. Goodwill gives everyone a chance and opportunity for success to help others learn new skills with great job opportunities
it was ok
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Richland, WA2018年9月24日
i started working at 6am
i learn to use a forklift better
it was a fast environment
there wasn't hard parts at this job i always enjoy a challenge
i enjoyed working with different people and giving costumer service i love working with people
liked the people
短所
didnt like they didnt pay overtime
goodwill
Housekeeping (在職中) –  Covington, GA2018年9月24日
we are amazing there our is team group goodwill industries
and people is friendly hard work stilling every day a morning, afternoon even in each group .....
I loved this job
Associate (現在は退職) –  Franklin, TN2018年9月24日
This job was wonderful to work at I lov d the company as a whole and really buoyed working for them as assistant. They have very busy work days but work as a team effectively to reach their daily goals .
Breaks
Cleaniness
Sorter/Picker (現在は退職) –  Temple, TX2018年9月24日
The company as a whole is wonderful place to work. However the management is a reactive not proactive. Rules change everyday, depending on the needs of that store. They do not provide realistic goads. They are ready to point things out that they feel aren’t up to their standards. Quick to reprimand.
Teaching retail
No raises are given.
Productive fun place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hutto, TX2018年9月24日
Goodwill was a very good company to work for.. I loved everything about it.. The management there was awesome.. The workers to.. I loved goodwill. Love
Good benefits
Love this Job
Retail Sales (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年9月24日
If the pay was enough to meet my responsibilities I'd probably stay at Goodwill forever. Love the people that come in, love the atmosphere, love non profit work, love learning, love to help people, love knowing that I'm doing a community service at the same time, love that they work with disabilities.
短所
not enough salary to sustain life
社風
Great for an inexperienced person
Shipping and Receiving Manager (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年9月23日
If you have very little to no experience it a great place to grow. Unfortunately working for a nonprofit organization it does not pay as managment. Especially if you live in a very expensive area like the Silicon Valley. But if you are starting your work experience or getting back to the job market this place is second to none.
長所
Room to grow with in the company
短所
Non profit organizations do not pay
Constant Trainings & Encouragement
Sale Associate (現在は退職) –  South San Francisco, CA2018年9月23日
A typical day working at Goodwill is fun. I learned different sales items in a retail store. For examples: Clothing for both Men and Women and Seasonal items (such as: Halloween, and Back to School Denim from Levis). Most of my Managers are great! The workplace culture is positive and fast pace. The hardest part of the job is constantly keeping it clean, organizing and ensure the store is presentable. The most enjoyable part of the job is working closely with managers and coworkers. And have fun!
fun, teamwork
社風
I was hired for a certain position and I ended up doing something completely different.
Cashier/Sales Associate (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年9月23日
At the location I am ot there is poor management. For what you have to do you are not paid near enough for what you have to do. They do work with you on your hours and goodwill does have some perks and discounts.
社風
Be aware of cut throat culture
Support Staff (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年9月23日
Ironic how a company that makes mega millions and has so many people working behind the curtain can't pay the little man or woman a competitive wage. I saw many people coming and going and many of them worked their tale off without being compensated properly. However they always had money to renovate, and hire on more management then they needed. Instead of increasing the wages for the ones that assort all of the donated items. I have seen people in warehouses and stores getting sick due to items that were dusty and dirty. I would never ever work for them again because their motto is " help people to help themselves with the power of work". How about starting with the little man and woman and pay them accordingly.
長所
you get a paycheck every two weeks
短所
everything you can't possibly thing off.
社風
Quiet and relaxed work place.
Retail Processor (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2018年9月23日
A typical day working at goodwill was just hanging clothes in size and color order. I learned how to properly prepare clothes. The hardest part about the job was when the staff was low and the employees in the back had to work the sales floor too. What I enjoyed most about working for goodwill was the energy the employees and customers gave. It was very rare that someone came in with a bad attitude.
社風
There is Stability at this place.
Service Coordinator (在職中) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018年9月23日
I would recommended this place of employment as a great place to work. The management are approachable and they are supportive. I have worked with this company for a few years and I enjoy my job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Challenging
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年9月23日
It starts off as a busy day being a processing associate, but as a cashier it's slow until mid-day depending on which Goodwill you're working at. I've learned you have to be patient with customers and to be their friend, so they can leave our store happy and satisfied. Work hard and help your coworkers if they need the help so we get the job done quicker and easier. Compared to the last Goodwill I've worked with this one is more of a cheerful place because theres no fighting or arguing. The hardest part of the job is leaving. The most enjoyable part is learning how to have fun while doing this job.
The day goes by faster
I only get a 15 minute break
Great work place
Pricing Associate (在職中) –  Suffolk, VA2018年9月23日
Goodwill is a great place to work for it’s a mission not just a job we help people find jobs with all the donations the company except we also build funding for special need programs
社風
Nice people to work with, a new task almost every day
Multi Task oriented Job (在職中) –  Post Falls, ID2018年9月23日
i love the people, the atmosphere, the type of work, I can go to work and not feel afraid of anything going wrong, i feel like it's my place of Zen, It gives me the feeling of getting anything that has been wheighing on me off my back if even just for the time being there it seems like in any circumstance even if I don't hear my alarm go off and I show up late no one is furious with me, they have the attitude of people make mistakes and life goes on.
Discounted items
Not very many hours
社風
A good place to learn retail
Lead Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2018年9月23日
It's a relaxed business to work for, you deal with donated goods to be sold to customers to help out your local community. I started in the warehouse as a temporary position and transferred to the store. I enjoyed the time I worked for the company and the opportunities they offered me
社風
Great staff and pay plus all the hours you want
Floater (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年9月23日
A little competitive in the donation rooms however fun place too work with fun people of all sorts of backgrounds/ cultures. Love all the hours available to work.
Great management
Competitive numbers
Productive and friendly environment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Shillington, PA2018年9月22日
I learned a lot working at Goodwill. I gained better customer service and confidence in myself to learn new things. I learned finding a purpose in your work and fulfilling the work you're obligated to do. My coworkers are all very positive and friendly. There is never an issue working together. We all value each others ideas and opinions. I can say the same about management. They are very encouraging and always look for the workers best interest. I always appreciated their care and kindness. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a uncooperative customer but I always calmly help them to their needs and if necessary call management. I truly enjoy talking to customers and getting to know them more on a personal level. Almost as if we always knew each other. I also enjoy working with my coworkers because they can always find a way to make me smile or laugh whether I am upset or in a great mood. I appreciate my coworkers very dearly.
長所
Discounted items and great employees
Short breaks
社風
I help a small team of employees
Supervisor (在職中) –  Dayton, OH2018年9月22日
It isn't a bad job if you don't mind driving frequently. I really enjoy what I do. My job is a dream job. The pto, paid vacation, weekends off, I truly enjoyed this experience.
A lot of hours