Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 14,999 件見つかりました 15,007 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Productive and fun
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Philipsburg, PA2019年2月18日
The job was easy productive and fun steady pace job. I liked working there but once again medical problems got the best of me and I couldn't keep the job. I like working in a industry like goodwill
Breaks
Really no health care
Fun environment
Community Access Manager (在職中) –  Northwest, NC2019年2月18日
Great place to work with work life balance. Career advancement in middle management is extremely difficult, the organization tends to pull outside candidates in.
社風
I like helping people but not busy enough
sales rep & cashier (在職中) –  Farragut, TN2019年2月17日
not enough to do,customers are nice, register works but is real old
not paid enough, some zoning but not much too much just standing around

management is very nice other employees are nice donations are nice to get
helps poor people
pay
Toxic corporate evironment
Office (在職中) –  Baltimore, MD2019年2月17日
Employee benefits are good, don't make up for the constant write ups for non-management employees. Management by fear is rampant and the group think of upper management is to not trust anyone and to not value hard or loyalty. Only favorite pet employees survive unscathed
長所
Benefits
短所
Long work
社風
Good for getting credits toward social security disability.
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Great Lakes, IL2019年2月16日
The work is easy but following rules are difficult due to lack of supervision. I recommend only staying to get the required credits for social security minimum and then move on.
High pay.
Employees are very unstable
No opportunnity
Last Chance warehouse & Store Manager (在職中) –  Long Beach, CA2019年2月16日
No promotional opportunities. Must know someone in upper management to receive promotion.
Management have their favorites, friends and family are the only employees who get promoted.
Awful
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Fort Collins, CO2019年2月16日
worst place to work they keep banging on about their mission while treating the workers like nothing management is terrible no communication with employees
everything
Busy but fun workplace
Retail Assoicate (現在は退職) –  Traverse City, MI2019年2月16日
It was an okay place to work. It really depends on who your working with as it is a very team oriented workplace. The nuts and bolts consist of taking donations from the public, sorting, pricing and resale. Depending on your store and amount of donations, it can be very busy and stressful at times. It's a good place to get experience in various fields of retail but don't plan on using those skills to make a career there. Unless your fine with low pay and penny raises. If you get one at all. If you work hard and show some aptitude there is opportunity for advancement into management where you can make more money.
Flexable hours. Regularly scheduled breaks. Employee discounts
短所
Low pay. High turn-over rate.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Never again
Furniture Truck Driver (現在は退職) –  Tacoma, WA2019年2月16日
Great manager left company and director took over the department and destroyed it. Never trust anything they say and you will never do enough. Pay is so low and conditions are disgusting.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Unprofessional and messy
Key Holder (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2019年2月16日
The Goodwill I was working at was very unprofessional and some of the younger employees did whatever it was they wanted to do.Managers had their favorites and didn't care about others feelings.The Keyholders are used to do all the work and upper management sits in office all day playing around .Male managers started hiring young females for personal reasons there was alot of sleeping around going on between managers and female workers.This job was the worst ever and if I could go back I wouldn't at all.
Discounts
Disrespectful workers
Nice
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2019年2月16日
Nice place to work. Love the customers. It would be nice to be able to work more hours. Never had any trouble with anyone. The work hours are flexible it's just a nice place to work.
Nice people
短所
Can't sell anything that's not priced.
Challenging and fun.
Account Payable Clerk (現在は退職) –  Santa Ana, CA2019年2月16日
Management wasn't always fair to its employees. I was able to learn a lot regarding what I needed to do for my future. The company do get away from its foundation belief. Like helping more to the community and raising their prices higher than ever.
Very poor buisness
Goodwill Industries (現在は退職) –  Saint Joseph, MO2019年2月15日
At first when i started there it was fun loved the people that i worked with. But when the main boss quit everything went down hill cause managment was terrible. Management wouldnt follow closing instructions. And they would put anything out on the floor even if it was broken or dirty or with holes. They would price things way to high were people (customers) would walk out and we would loose buisness.
Seeing the same customers
短所
Management and poor buisness ethics
Manager (現在は退職) –  McConnelsville, OH2019年2月15日
Great place to learn and grow in the retail field. Fun enviornment with lots of opportunity to grow in the company. Hands on work. Accept donations and deal with customers face to face. Everyday is like Christmas (just not for you lol). Never know what your going to find. Makes everyday interesting.
10% off merchandise
短所
Cant shop on days you work
社風
it was just a bad experience
Associate (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019年2月15日
Everything was horrible, in my opinion. Despite the workers being nice, everyone else was completely horrible. I was constantly getting blamed for everything and I would not work there again.
社風
It is a weird company to work at
Shift Manager (現在は退職) –  Bellevue, NE2019年2月15日
They have extremely flexible hours but I felt like very few people ever liked the management we had. The management felt more like a boss rather than a leader. The people you worked with were always good company however.
Flexible hours.
Short breaks. Managment
Friendly atmosphere
Job Developer (現在は退職) –  Victorville, CA2019年2月15日
Checking emails, phone messages, calendar for new clients coming in for evaluation were a daily task, first thing. I learned the requirements for the various agencies that we partnered with in order to be able to assess clients properly. The culture of the workplace was friendly, cohesive, and close knit. The hardest part of the job was listening to clients life stories that brought them to this point. Some were heart breaking. The most enjoyable part of the position was successfully placing someone in a job that worked both for the employer and the new employee.
relaxed
Janitor (現在は退職) –  Kalamazoo, MI2019年2月15日
I was a janitor for Goodwill Industries it was pretty easy work although you're not allowed to voice your opinions or you will be fired.I believe in human rights for all people.
社風
stressful job with no benefits
KEY HOLDER/ MANAGER (現在は退職) –  North Highlands, CA2019年2月14日
I would go to this job and work really hard for only minimum wage with no benefits. the only time I got as raise is when I got promoted, which I only got paid a dollar more than minimum wage. I left this job for a job that was much less stressful. the only thing good about the job was the management, but only that they care about the workers in the since of them doing their job.
長所
friendly coworkers like family, good for experience.
短所
low wage, no benefits. only full time when promoted.
Ok place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2019年2月14日
Overall ok customer friendly staff was good to work with
Always busy was never a slow moment
Meet interesting people
Donations we're always a plus
Experience