Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

10,898 件のレビューを表示
great plce to work
Processor (現在は退職) –  Escondido, CA 920252017年12月17日
Great place to work, pay, time for classes, learn new trade, great place with a lot of people, a good place to work at if you need a job and/ or a career.
長所
give you time for school
nothing I can think of
Excellent work environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2017年12月17日
At both Goodwill's that I've worked at, the management was patient, understanding, and really cared about their employees. The coworkers help you out when you're confused or have questions. The whole crew definitely has your back.
Coworkers
Customers, low-pay
Overall experience
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Humble, TX2017年12月16日
I worked without training-I worked through my lunches consistently due to lack of staff in all areas of the store.

Consistently talked down to by Store manager.

I enjoyed working with the customers as well as floor associates, softlines, pricers, drivers, donation attendants and other Assistant Store Managers.
Employee Discount
Low Pay
n/a
Lead (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月16日
An okay place to work . Great to understand how a non-profit operates. The company mission is worthwhile. Small community within the office that is mostly cliquish.
社風
Need to be willing to sacrifice salary and benefits
Copywriter/Digital Specialist (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2017年12月16日
I liked working there, but there was no chance of advancement and benefits were not good. The salary was what you'd expect from a non-profit company, but they kept cutting benefits.
社風
Very good place to work if your still in HighSchool.
Assembler (現在は退職) –  Marinette, WI2017年12月16日
A typical day at work is a very relaxed type of day,Rushed finishing times.Very good timed lunch and many,many breaks.Very friendly workplace and friendly services there.
Long Breaks.
Benefits.
great company
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, MI2017年12月16日
i loved this place my favorite job. very smooth atmosohere and alot of teamwork. management would pitch in if it goit too busy. i just enjoyed this company from top to bottom
Good culture
Accounting Specialist (在職中) –  Austin, TX2017年12月15日
Never had been in a non-profit business and they have an admirable mission. Goodwill is a hand-up and not a hand-out, which I respect.
Indeed wants more but this enough.
Warehouse Specialist (現在は退職) –  Norfolk Naval Station, VA2017年12月15日
Goodwill was a decent place to work, however management did not
effectively place employees in the best qualified positions. No chance
for advancement.
長所
Pay, education, great employees.
短所
Workplace culture was a disaster.
Productive and vending machines
Donation Processor (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年12月15日
the employees were good people, easy to get along with & understanding when going thru hard times, the most enjoyable part of the job were the breaks.
Know your Goodwill
Key Holder (現在は退職) –  Madison, WI2017年12月15日
Goodwill, as a workplace, varies vastly depending on the size of the store. If you're a large store it will be more stressful than a small store. Item intake, coworker dependability, and working conditions make a huge difference in a good experience and a bad experience at a Goodwill. A typical day depends on if you're at the register, taking in donations, or pricing donations. The register is simple enough, while taking in donations is a constant workout and involves dealing with some very gross items. Management, again, depends on the store. The workplace culture tends to be nice, people are inclusive and accepting. The hardest part of the job is being on your feet for eight straight hours and dealing with varying weather temperature in the donation center.
good coworkers, helping people
短所
bad sick time policies, poor health conditions, expensive health care, hazardous material
Great Work Atmosphere
Data Entry (現在は退職) –  Appleton, WI2017年12月15日
I enjoyed working for the company. It has a very positive mission statement. I believe in the causes and I like the versatility within the employees and company.
Wonderful Staff
No part-time positions available
Great place
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Rockford, MI2017年12月15日
Rockford store was great!! Store was always super busy and the staff was always fun alot of younger people but they were great to work with!! They need more male employees in that location!
review
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Great Lakes, IL2017年12月15日
as i was employed at goodwill i learned alot and also experience alot.. the crew i was on worked very hard which is what they instilled in me.. my only problem with goodwill was, at this perticullar location we worked so much that we became burned out.
社風
productive and very easy going
Cashier/Stock (在職中) –  Manteca, CA2017年12月15日
I am a cashier and a stocker i greet customers coming in and going out I ring them up and I handle my cash drawer I stock the shelves hand clothes by color accordance i handle credit card transactions and count out money and i close up at night.
長所
free gift cards every other friday
short breaks
Alright
Cashier/ Housekeeping (現在は退職) –  Marietta, GA2017年12月15日
It's an okay place to work and the people are pretty cool. The downsize is if you have kids that are small it's not a really good way to work around the schedule.
社風
worked with great people but horrible company
Cashier/Production (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2017年12月14日
I've met and worked with a lot of great people. At the time the management was great, there were 4 managers, they were so helpful, always there when you needed them, I've learned so much from each of the managers. I worked as a cashier for almost a year but couldn't stand dealing with customers stealing and couldn't do anything so I transferred to work in the back, and I loved it there, it was better. The more I learned about the company, the more I wanted to leave to do something better for myself. Just do the research on the company and about the CEO. The donations people donated is his profiting. Then about the benefits, there were certain places you have to go to that will accept the insurances and it was not good. The only one problem about management was that the last week I was working there, I asked a manager about my sick hours, he said it would be in my last paycheck once I leave, weeks passed by and still didn't see that money, so I called to talk to another manager, he stated that once I left the company my sick hours will be gone and there was nothing he can do.
great employees
短所
healthcare was ok, CEO, management misunderstanding
社風
Goodwill is a great place to start over
Material Handler (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2017年12月14日
Goodwill is a great place to start over and get on your feet.The ERP program has helped me get back to work and helped me get ready to find a new job.
Easy Job
Head Cashier (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月14日
I liked working at goodwill but was unable to advance any higher because I cannot work nights.
Most days I was left by myself with no help. Because I was able to handle things when on my own I was left with no help often. I don't mind stepping up when needed but having to do more than others all the time is not fair. If we're both hired for the same job we should be both be capable of doing that job.
This is an easy job in my opinion. The hardest part was not having help when needed
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know my customers. It,s very interesting to see what people could do and make with stuff that others no longer felt useful.
長所
Daily employee discount at other locations
短所
sometimes I got no break or I got it right before getting off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
I liked it
Donations attendant (現在は退職) –  Saint Louis Park, MN2017年12月14日
Every thing was new that i did on a daily so it wasn't really a boring job i would love to work there again but they pay has to be way more than it was and i do not think their willing to pay that much

総合評価