Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

13,329 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Deceiving
Manager (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年7月15日
Goodwill use to be about helping people but now after working for them it has been more and more about just money. They do not care about there workers. There is a high turn over rate, and many quit because they are treated like slaves with no complements.
Good benefits
短所
Bad management and wrongful terminations
I likes Goodwill Industries
Computer Technician (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2018年7月15日
I want to work in Goodwill Industries, this is a good company, I enjoyed working in Goodwill Industries. I put my best effort to work.
the people are nice and is a good place to work
社風
Supportive environment not much chance to advance
Cashier (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年7月14日
Good if you can't find anything else - Supportive management and coworkers. Not a great plan for long term. I couldn't find anything else in my field. The insurance benefits for my wife and I are good. I like the people I work with. I haven't had much luck moving up despite my Master's degree and multiple tries to get up to another position.
Too Executive Management Heavy
Not Important (現在は退職) –  Not Important2018年7月14日
The Executive Management Team is too far removed from the mission. The mission is on paper only; they need to get back to ACTUAL mission and that starts with the impacted people having a bigger voice than the top - with the monies & the resources allocated accordingly. The CEO and the rest of the executive team should take a pay cut and pay the REAL workers more.
The People, The Mission
The Executives
社風
Good people all working together to make the community a better place.
Assistant Facility Manger (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年7月14日
I wish there would have been better upper management. I felt like something's got lost between lower management and upper management. Overall was a great place for me to work and gain some great experiences.
社風
Place for disabled and displaced workers
Sales Associate/Hardlines Pricer (在職中) –  West Allis, WI2018年7月14日
The quota for pricers in hardlines are ridiculously high. Employees are treated poorly if their numbers are not where they need to be. There is a very high turn over rate due to overworking their employees in the warehouse. People are made to feel disposable rather than important. Some of the management staff is quite unprofessional due to how they share information about other employees about their performance if it is not up to quota standards. Employee's are talked to in front of others rather than brought into a private area. Management is not encouraging to help those who are struggling along. I would not recommend Goodwill for a long term position. However, to gain experience and to re-enter the workforce if a person has not been employed for a block of time, it is overall a good place to start so you can obtain some type of salary.
Low Level Employee's are good people
短所
Management team can be unprofessional, Quota's are nearly unobtainable, Employees are overworked
社風
you ether are or not goodwill
Assistant Store Manager (在職中) –  Cartersville, GA2018年7月14日
Goodwill is a great place to work at. You will have to be a strong person to be able to weather different types of personalities there.
I cant really give much details because you will have to take that leap of faith to see if Goodwill is the right fit for you.
長所
very good pay for management
短所
you can lose your job at anytime.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
average good company
job training (現在は退職) –  Smyrna, GA2018年7月13日
nice pay and benefits but lacks in customer service and values. low and disrespectful employees that don’t respect the work trainers. Very mean managers. i dont like mean managers.
good pay
bad employees
My Experience
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fridley, MN2018年7月13日
my review is that its a nice first job to have but to many lazy workers which they put all the work on one person and don't do any work, especially the manager not doing anything to fix the situation , as i always came in they would leave everything to me to put away and clean while they talked in the back of the store, as i told the manager about it he didn't seem to do anything so that's why i quit.
rewards for hardwork
laziness, unsanitary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Make money for richer people
Processor (現在は退職) –  La Jolla, CA2018年7月13日
This type of work is all about running you ragged, and paying you as little as possible in order to make a large amount of money for the company. You are being paid to suffer, that is what matters.
Good, understanding manager
Terrible assistant manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
A fun and great team
Cashier/Sales Associate (在職中) –  Fishers, IN2018年7月13日
The job is not the that hard. There is a dependable staff and a friendly environment. As long as you are on task and friendly, every task will be a breeze.
社風
Its a good place to work overall
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Port Orange, FL2018年7月13日
It's a good place to work overall. The prices for their product is super cheap..and I love the way we get recognized for our accomplishments for the change round up for example to help get people off the streets and help them with jobs good and ECT.
25 percent discount
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Company began process of structure negative change.
Driver (現在は退職) –  Gulfport, MS2018年7月12日
To many changes in management and new CEO. Too much employee turn over. Employees not happy with working conditions and changes implemented by the new CEO.
Alright
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Pearland, TX2018年7月12日
People Are Alright Hours Are Good Customer Are Alright Manager Are Alright Money Is Okay I Worked There For 3 And Half Years And Then Came Back It Was Okay
Hours
Drama
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Not a welcoming workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Danville, IL2018年7月12日
Not very helpful workplace. Everyone is basically for themselves. The job and hours are not consistent at all, and not very many people get along there unless you've worked there for a while.
社風
an Ok place to work but staff is underpayed
Store Lead (在職中) –  Florence, AL2018年7月12日
it would be a good place to work if they would just fix what needs to be fixed. the air is out there so its hot in there all the time. to many bosses telling everyone what to do. i would not recommend that job for anyone.,
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Monroe, NC2018年7月12日
Goodwill was a great place to work. I loved the fact that they worked with the people of the community. It was a nice work environment as well . I would recommend it.
Great place to work!
Internship (現在は退職) –  Opelika, AL2018年7月12日
Enjoyed my time working there! I had wonderful mentors who helped my push forward in my career. The culture was focused on customer service and family oriented.
Very fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Marion, IL2018年7月12日
This was my very first job and I LOVED it. Not a hard place to work if your a clean and organized person. Loved the customers mostly elderly. Keeps you busy and coworkers are awesome.
社風
Not much corporate support for managers
Retail Store Manager (在職中) –  Little Rock, AR2018年7月12日
most employees complained of working conditions> in the training period most employees complained of being rushed through it not giving themselves enough time to understand the business> maintenance dept is very slow about answering requests> budget requirements increase constantly and by much more than THREE PERCENT> Corporate offices demands more and more money in sales from the retail stores and if this is not met the store managers are held totally responsible>
長所
Additional help through outside sources
little support and training