Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

10,823 件のレビューを表示
Productive fun work place
Stock Clerk (現在は退職) –  Savannah, GA2017年12月09日
It's a very nice and calm work place..very friendly people easily to get along with the workers..there wasn't anything to hard about this work place..i love how all the employees got along with one another
Great company
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sanford, FL2017年12月09日
A Typical work day can be very different however one thing that is always the same is that you can count on fellow co workers to have a great time

I learned that there are many ways to help others and by recycling what others want and helping pass it to someone who needs is a great feeling

Management on the other hand is great however also can be very one sided and hard to work with most of the time

The hardest part is that it requires you to be on your feet for 8 hours a day

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing you were helping others
Helping those in need
Poor management
Clean up crew
General Labor (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017年12月09日
After the flood Goodwill hired temporary clean up crews to clean up rivers and steams. At times we had to cut downed logs with chain saws. A lot of team effort lifting and lifting on your own.
長所
Working with different people.
Rain
社風
Not the worst place but definitely not the best
Army Medical Records Associate (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2017年12月09日
While the job was easy, management was unaware of how to properly do their job. Coworkers do far too much talking and gossiping. High tension arises almost daily. Saw two-three confrontations and heard of two more.
長所
Decent pay for easy work
Coworkers, Shift
Work Place
Job Coach (現在は退職) –  Marion, OH2017年12月09日
Very friendly staff and very helpful to me as this was my first time job coaching. They were very supportive. I had a lot of fun working for this company.
productive and fast paced
Sales Associate/Cashier (在職中) –  Puyallup, WA2017年12月09日
working at the goodwill is a greet experience for teenagers that haven't had a job yet , not stressful at all . you meet a lot of new people there and help out the people with no job . i recommend working at the goodwill for your first job .
長所
very flexible with hours, get good hours
short breaks
Need Internal Review
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2017年12月08日
Unbelievably unfair place to work. Wages are not in target of cost of living but company has overload of work to perform. Very unfair company. No increase in salary is offered to all employees just a select few!
短所
Very low wages unless you are management
horrible place to work
PRODUCTION WORKER (現在は退職) –  Marysville, WA2017年12月08日
Very bad management and everyone was treated poorly. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do to change it I tried HR and they cant really just fire the whole management crew, They have klot of there hands to fix if you ask me!
smelly
Head Cashier (在職中) –  Whitehouse, OH2017年12月08日
good place to work if you like smelly junk. people are nice. pay is nice. benefits kinda suck. hours are lame, who wants to work weekends honsetly? .....
社風
Quick paced and poorly managed.
Associate (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月08日
Unfortunatly the manager I was under was not a team player, nor trainer, nor helper. So the store was a wreck often. Though on days without her the assistant mangers run a very fun and productive shift.
No Benefits, No Pay Increase
Great experience overall
Janitor-Jewella Shelter (現在は退職) –  shreveort,la2017年12月08日
It was pleasure working with others and it was excellent knowing the ends and out of the company. I was able to learn about working with others. I was able to come together with this organization and help me become a better person. It was an honor and privilege to be employed at their facility.
社風
The Goodwill industries have had a great work environment, and hasn't stopped doing good.
Goodwill (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2017年12月08日
Every typical day at work is just the case managers going through a power point,every now and then, or either taking the retail to the goodwill store.
Best Job I have Ever had
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017年12月08日
Being able to help people with immediate needs be it transportation housing or family assistance. This position and every position at Goodwill was fantastic
Fun easy place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2017年12月08日
everything about working at good will was great , especially the interaction with you daily customers
just management at the location was working at was very poor And wasn't the fair
good pay, lots of hours
bad mangement
Nice Work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fullerton, CA2017年12月07日
A typical day at work included cleaning the floors and stands, counting in the registers, opening the store, racking out clothes, and wares sometimes, also helping customers check out. I learned how to use a register, communicate with customers on a friendly level, multi-task. The hours were very hard on my body, strenuous mostly. But I had good teammates that made up for it.
Just dont
Pricer (現在は退職) –  Bradenton, FL2017年12月07日
They talk a great game on your first day. But it’s all down hill from there. Sometimes I feel like they mean well but idk. Everything extremely hectic all the time. In my case the manager put all her eggs in one basket and after months of being treated like dirt I left.
50% of entire purchase twice a year and 25% off everyday
短所
Always getting yelled at.
社風
Fast Paced, great team to work with
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Shawnee, OK2017年12月07日
I worked at the Shawnee, Ok Goodwill. I loved the people I worked with, everyone was helpful and supportive. It was truly a second family for me. I like fast paced, so that was also great for me.
Day flies by
Short breaks
overworked and no respect
Volunteer Associate (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月07日
would never work here again, management was rude and did nothing to me stressful situations easier. I quit because the stress wasn't worth the headaches
社風
Managers helped employeesby going above and beyond to train them for future job advancments.
Kitting amd Packaging (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年12月07日
First time in a warehouse setting coworkers ensure safe fun enviorment in kitting and packaging. Worked together as a group to ensure productivity of getting orders packed and shipped properly.
社風
good job but got a little unsanitary at times
Department Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Cabot, AR2017年12月07日
Goodwill stands for education for the community. It also is willing to educate its employees to better themselves within there community. Goodwill stands for quality control and customer service

総合評価