Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 13,646 件見つかりました 13,650 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Relaxed environment, rewarding work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Midwest City, OK2018年8月14日
I enjoyed my time working at Goodwill as a cashier. Talking with customers and getting to know the ones who visited us often was my favorite part of the day. I knew many of our customers by name and still talk to a few of them even after leaving the company. Ours was a smaller store, so we often only had one manager and one cashier to close the store at night. It could sometimes be stressful but not any worse than any other retail job.
Relaxed management
社風
overall
Supervisor- Cynthia Turner, GM (現在は退職) –  Fenton, MI2018年8月14日
I worked many different positions in the 4 years that I worked at Goodwill. I left Goodwill only because i had earned my degrees and am searching for employment in my field. The management staff was very considerate of the ongoing issues I had with my mothers health and my child's mental health, Overall they were very accommodating to my needs. The only issues were that there were 4 managers and their goals were incosistant. Also after 4 years every 6 months the quota was increased which was always out of reach no matter how hard or fast I worked.
great management
短所
no room for raises, each year the whole team was denied raises. Minimum wage increase was the only increases we saw.
very productive
transportation (現在は退職) –  1500 tice street fort myers florida2018年8月14日
It was very hard work. But lve learned a lot. Meet very many different people. Hours were very long .But it was worth it.worked in securd shread for awhile.
lots of breaks
very hot conditions
社風
Good will i dont reccomend it
Driver/Operator (在職中) –  Charlotte mi2018年8月14日
Its an ok company been there 14 years hr are great but havent had a raise in 10 yearsthe lack of pay wants me to look for better employmentit has been convient
its an ok place to work
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Avon, CT2018年8月14日
everyone was friendly and helpful and worked hard manger was nice they help u out with any thing u needed help with willing train u if u r willing to learn and if r good they will teach to becoming a key holder.
holiday party
Good training experience
Donations Sorter (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年8月14日
I was given a chance to show my abilities via the Texas Workforce Solutions Center. My assignment was to sort donated items into various bins in storage. My supervisor was understanding and challenging at the same time.
Goodwill standards
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Pasadena Texas2018年8月14日
Goodwill standards are so open to the handicapped & helps people that need second chances in life. I believe their pay scale should come up to a higher standard.
Goodwill Bucks
短所
Monthly awards & dinners were given ONLY if we made our store budget. how is that fair?
Fun workplace.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年8月14日
Everyone got along great and made working environment fun. The hardest part of the job just like any other retail job is seeing something you had just organized and cleaned up all over the floor when it was just fixed seconds ago. The most enjoyable was meeting new people all the time along with seeing the regular customers. There was a lot of amazing customers I had working at the location I did.
fun place to work
Team Leader/Manager (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2018年8月14日
Goodwills meet the needs of all job seekers, including programs for youth, seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities, criminal backgrounds and other specialized needs. In 2017, Goodwill helped more than 288,000 people train for careers in industries such as banking, IT and health care, to name a few — and get the supporting services they needed to be successful — such as English language training, additional education, or access to transportation and child care.

Goodwill Industries International is committed to inclusion and diversity and respecting the people we serve, our community members, and the people with whom we work. We believe in putting people first, providing a safe space for our employees and creating environments where people have the support they need to build their work skills and care for their families. We are proud that people from diverse backgrounds have come to Goodwill to build their skills and their career goals. We will continue this tradition of serving others and building communities that work.

Thanks
free snack
all good
Great Place to work
Careers in Technology Trainer (在職中) –  Roanoke, VA2018年8月14日
Each day there is always something different. I love the role that I am in because I help people better themselves. And Acquire a career where they will be self-supporting.
Great Environmet
Un ambien bueno
Cashier (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年8月14日
Es una empresa donde tienen sus bajas y sus altas. No todos los empleados se llevan bien pero se respetan. Se lleva a cabo las metas.
長所
Que a prendes un poco mas al servicio al cliente
Que no suben el sueldo
The best job I've worked in FL
Lead Counselor (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年8月14日
The wages aren't enough for the cost of living but the job is so rewarding. The staff work collaboratively in order to help improve the quality of life for adults with developmental disabilities.
社風
Nothing worse than this place.
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2018年8月14日
I hate this company so much. Working at it at least. I was in the production department of the store. That's where they take donations. This is the most stressful department of the store. You have to take donations, organize the product, push out product to the sales floor, price product, send out collectable product to the larger goodwill stores. The breaks are minimal, you barely get any. The only places to eat around it are mcdonalds and subway. The hours suck, the pay was 9 dollars an hour. There was so much gossip and rumors that went around. The people that work there are old and act like they're still in high school. They hire just about anybody. The management sucked. The assistant managers constantly flirted with me, the store manager told me once after I made a complaint. Mind you, I never complained, I just got fed up one time with a drunk co worker telling me what I need to do. I complained about this once to the manager and he said "if you're gonna act like a B*tch, don't work here." Worst place to work at, period. If you thought McDonalds was a horrible place, you haven't worked here.
短所
Almost no breaks, horrible work environment, terrible management, no parking
Productive and Positive Environment
Cashier (在職中) –  Tyler, TX2018年8月14日
I like workimg st Goodwill because you get to know your daily customers, you get to know your teammates and you grow as a family. Also, the managers will understand if you cannot make it to work and also will work woth your sche
1 hours lunch.
No Overtime
社風
It's a fast fun paste job
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Shakopee, MN2018年8月13日
Would work there again if I had to. Management was kind of Miss leading and I felt like they weren't doing their jobs to the fullest of their abilities
Discounts on store Goods
Brakes are short
社風
Being new to Texas meeting new people
Head cashier/Employee Trainer (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年8月13日
I enjoyed meeting new people and doing the Auction every week and training the new cashiers. seeing all the regulars an seeing how happy the customer smile..
社風
It really depends on which goodwill you work at and how tough your skin is.
Head Cashier (在職中) –  Tempe, AZ2018年8月13日
They will treat you great tell you make your first mistake then they no longer care about you as a person just the number you can put out in a day. 0 out of 10 would not work here again.
社風
Good
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Cadillac, MI2018年8月13日
Liked it. Very stressful. But very fast paced! Overall experience was great and I loved the management that I had! Co workers were really great too!!!
great work place
warehouse forklift operator (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年8月13日
work is good. good management. team work is good. fast pace work. organized. trainning in all ares of work. good work hours with over time. clean and healthy work enviorment.
社風
Ran the front register and kept the front end of the store clean.
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Queen Creek, AZ2018年8月13日
Ran the front register and kept the front end of the store clean.
Pulled old tags off the racks. And put new ones on. Priced items that came into the store.
Everyone was nice there.
短所
Being on my feet all day.
申請されたプロフィール