Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

12,841 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Change
Engineering Internship Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年5月24日
Goodwill Youth Services has dedicated their time and effort to preserve the amazing level of education and their integrity into many lives, schools, and communities.
Great Job
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  San Fernando, CA2018年5月23日
I loved being a key holder at goodwill, will do it all over again . job was easy never stressfull accepting all donations was the best part aswell . Great team
Easy but Tough Workplace and Management had Unrealistic Expectations
Associate (現在は退職) –  Arlington Hts, IL2018年5月23日
Over all the work at Goodwill is easy, but the workplace is a chore to take care of. The stores are treated like dumping grounds that the customers think they have the right to trash and the Associates have to take care of. Sometimes for hours after the doors are closed. As for management, they have did what was required of them by headquarters, but there expectations for Associates are tough to accomplish. If one is working in back pricing then you have a quota to fill with pricing. However that quota is dependant on quality items being donated, and that doesn't always happen, putting to much pressure on the Associate by management.
Okay workplace good personalities
Warehouse Worker (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年5月23日
There’s a very low rate of pay but a lot of hours I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who is independent or who has dependents. I do feel they have great coworkers but the turnover rate in staff is high due to the rate of pay.
長所
Supervisor sometimes provide food during breaks
短所
Short breaks, work doesn’t match pay
Drive help
Driver helper (現在は退職) –  Nashville-Davidson, TN2018年5月23日
They worked with me with my school schedule and i was glad of that. he dispatcher and manager was over bearing about and that part i enjoyed. Some of the workers was okand some was free spirited and didnt take most of anything serious.
長所
wasnt in the warehouse part for long
pay wasnt high enough
社風
Overall it was a good job.
Mn- Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rogers, MN2018年5月23日
For me it was a good first job for me and what i got to experience and work with other people. At times working at goodwill it was stressful for me because they kept telling me that I was doing the task wrong and I would get upset.
長所
Get to go anywhere for lunch
the breaks
Inconsistent leadership
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Palestine, TX2018年5月23日
This company was difficult to work for because the rules changed a lot. The training was not what I was promised. It's a very disorganized place to work.
All bad
Sales and online sales (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年5月23日
They fired me for filing a discrimination charge so they don't stand behind equal oppertunity and that is something ok strongly believe in if I'm going to work for a company
It's ok
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Salem, VA2018年5月23日
The job isn't really bad but a grown adult would not make ends meet with 8/ph . It would also be nice to actually purchase merchandise there. Standing for 8 hours or more the most enjoyable part would be enter acting with customers.
Environment
短所
The pay the pay the pay I would go back there if pay was better
IT Field Technician II (在職中) –  Lombard, IL2018年5月22日
Working off a ticket system, traveling to sites to address open issues. Open new stores, including all the computer and network installation. Encouraged continued growth through learning including certification and skill sites. They are dedicated to helping you advance within the organization.
社風
Unprofessional, not a good place to work
Retail Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Monroe, MI2018年5月22日
The mission statement is the only positive thing with this company. They're horrible with paying you on time, very poor management, a lot of favortism. Not the best company to work for!
長所
Doing good things for your community
短所
Poor management and corporate management
fun place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月22日
kept pretty busy all day its a place where you learn a lot about how second hand stores work over all a good place to start what is it that you want to know
長所
every one trys to work as a team
not enough hours
社風
Was a great environment with the co-workers just was too far away
Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年5月22日
Had to drive to far to work, was an hour commute there and hour back home. When I was living in Medical Lake, WA. I now live in town, so the gas won't hurt my budget as badly.
Tons of customer interaction
Low Pay
Coworkers
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年5月22日
I love my co-workers they are helpful. Easy to interact with.The employees are really chill down to earth friendly and really,really hard workers for such little pay.
Discounts
Short breaks
社風
Good fun work environment.
RECOVERY SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Grand Island, NE2018年5月22日
Great management and they care about their employees. They are fun to work for and have great client care. It is a challenging job to work with SPMI clients.
Management is terrible
Sales Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Kissimmee, FL2018年5月22日
I love my job, I really enjoyed helping the community. Communicating with the customers and feeling that, I have helped someone makes my day. My co-workers and I get along well, made the work day goes by very fast.
Job
Donation Specialist (現在は退職) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018年5月22日
I got fired on my behalf but will say Job was decent. Had a lot of overtime. Job environment was up and down. Managers was great, made sure everything was okay.
長所
Very concerned adout breaks and required breaks
Job situations, and evironment
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Salinas, CA2018年5月22日
Cleaning, organizing, cashier, work is easy but non stop. Keeps you very busy. Prepping merchandise and bringing merchandise onto floor with new items daily.
Very productive atmosphere
Tax Preparer (現在は退職) –  Lawton, OK2018年5月22日
learning new tax laws daily, with management support on technical applications of the tax laws.
The workplace environment very cordial with co-workers supportive of each other.
The most challenging aspect of the employment pertained to the interpretation of the most complex tax laws.
The gratification in helping customers with their individual tax forms.
Constant learning
short breaks
社風
Fun environment, great place to be great people to work with
HR Assistant/OWP (在職中) –  Salinas, CA2018年5月22日
This establishment is big on their employees. they make sure that every employee has the right tools to get them where they need to be and the skills they need to have to further their education or career. Goodwill does just that.
長所
friendly people. great break room
short lunches.