Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

13,406 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Fun, fast paced
DA (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2018年7月19日
You find all kinds of novelties, if you work in the warehouse the shenanigans that happens can be fun. I used to wear wigs while i was sorting through the donations, the costumes were always cool too.
Free environment
社風
High-Stress and unreasonable coworker with no pay raises
Program Specialist Job Coach (在職中) –  Wintersville, OH2018年7月19日
My experience at Goodwill was not overall terrible as there were some benefits and good coworkers. However, when one of your coworkers literally gives you a sense of PTSD where you don't want to go to work, that's a problem.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
retail is not for sissies
STORE SUPERVISOR (在職中) –  Tucson, AZ2018年7月19日
Retail is not for sissies. Everyone works forty hours a week, and you work hard for it. Full benefits and full time can be hard to come by especially with inflation from minimum wage on the up and up these days. Though things are not easy, when everyone does their part the sense of accomplishment from a job well done after a long day is pretty rewarding in itself. This is not a job where you can get by doing the bare minimum, and if you work hard you will move up the organizations ladder.
Guaranteed 40 hours, full benefits, retirement options
Hard work, fast pace
A Great Place to Pick You Up
Key Holder (現在は退職) –  South Lake Tahoe, CA2018年7月19日
Goodwill was an opportunity for me when I was very sick. Despite my situation, they took me in. As I got better, so did my performance and after 1 year, I became a Key Holder. The people you work with will become your family. The team had always been easy going but always knew how to get the job done.

The previous Management team was fantastic and because of unfortunate circumstances, I cant give an accurate review of the new team.

In general though, it's a good place to work. You are kept very busy. But warning, if you do not stay busy the entire day, you will be scolded eventually. Laziness is very frowned apon there.
長所
Health Benifits, Flexible Schedule, Friendly environment.
短所
Poor Corporate Management, Repairs take months to be taken care of, burn out quickly.
社風
Goodwill was good to me!
General Merchandise Processor (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年7月19日
I really appreciated this company for giving me the opportunity to work and learn with them. They are a very professional and kind environment from the telephone to moment you walk through the doors. My experience was positive and full of learning. I was always productive.
Fun work place
ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  South Bend, IN2018年7月19日
Learned how to sort out books that were in good shape for resale, Also helped out in different departmarts as needed and talked to the bosses about new places to work thoughout goodwill.
社風
Always on your feet fast paced environment
Pricer/cashier (現在は退職) –  Bullhead City, AZ2018年7月19日
Always had something to do
Never any real down time so you never worried about making your hours. Great people to work with. Some room for advancement
Great Place to work
Assistant Manager Training Facilitator (現在は退職) –  Redmond, WA2018年7月19日
Diverse, Respectful and Fun. Working with the team was the best part. Loved seeing all the new product come in. Reasonable priced and good product. Clean and organized.
Good place to learn
Prep cook/ kitchen helper (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2018年7月19日
I had a good time learning new skills, chiefs were very helpful teaching new recipes taking the time to help you learn the ropes around the kitchen.earned my servesafe cert.
Ppl friendly helpful
Slow pace
社風
productive and a fast paced working place
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Asheville, NC2018年7月19日
Very productive working place and nicely mannered people to work with. Good benefits and managers were very understanding when you couldn't go to work.
長所
you could get paid time off
short breaks
Fun place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fond du Lac, WI2018年7月19日
Enjoyed working there however it wasn't good for my home schedule anymore and j was unable to arrange my work hours as needed. Definitely recommend working there as a student or as a part time job
Poor management
Sorting Associate (現在は退職) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018年7月19日
Lack of understanding of health issues and how this can affect completion of job tasks. Lack of training and guidance from management for new employees.
Not a good work place
Unloader/Loader (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN2018年7月19日
I don’t like it they are unfair no good hours or pay and very disrespectful the managers are not respectful at all they tell personal business to other worker and they never take action during a altercation
社風
Fast pase environment keep you moving and time flies by.
Machine Operator (現在は退職) –  North Las Vegas, NV2018年7月18日
Goodwill was a great experience for me. I was able to learn a lot for a warehouse job. I was able to use a pallet jack and able to load and unload trucks.
長所
No free lunches but we had a 30 minute break and two 15 minutes break.
短所
No healthcare plan but we was able to get two breaks and a lunch break.
社風
Goodwill is a non profit organization. They do not discriminate when hiring
Cashier (現在は退職) –  1200 Burleson Rd2018年7月18日
Worked as a cashier in a fast paced work environment. Very friendly coworkers . I enjoyed greeting customers and helping them enjoy their shopping experience. I learned how Goodwill helps people in their community
discounts
no raises
client first
Manager of Vocational Services (在職中) –  Harrisburg, PA 171122018年7月18日
Great company, works to support people with disabilities by providing them with the tools to reach their full potential. Although this organization takes a bad wrap it really does bless the most vulnerable people of our society.
working with clients
leadership
Productive fun workplace
ADC donation attendant (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年7月18日
Meet new people everyday very interactive. Fast paced work environment. Raise every six months including health benefits. Keeps you moving and seeing new items coming in everyday
Conflicted
Director of Business Services (在職中) –  SW Florida2018年7月18日
The mission is admirable but not emphasized in the day-to-day budget focused operation of the business. As long as you make or exceed the bottom line budget expectations, life is good. To make the 'numbers' on a regular basis, too many people toss the Mission out the window.
Great people, Relatively low pressure
短所
Low pay, no path forward
Poor management
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年7月18日
The management likes to let the power go to there heads. And like to make up lies about employees and bring there personal life up which is not allowed
社風
Varying pace workplace with immensely FRUSTRATING barriers.
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Huntington, WV2018年7月18日
While the employees at Goodwill are always friendly and somewhat easy to get along with, and the management is for the most part nice and willing to work with you, some of the companies policies are insanely frustrating and make little to no sense. This applies only for KYOWVA Goodwill, as other areas nearby seem to have these problems sorted out. These issues include- A lack of needed fulltime employee positions, such as a full time runner or second dock assistant. Not allowing the daily sale colors to be posted on the door, yet advertising daily that there is a "Sale Today". All but broken, glitchy Point-of-Sale systems, inability to remove an item from a transaction without a manager, inability to shop on days you work, unnecessary mandatory log of every single employee purchase, a manager must be present for you to purchase anything or leave the building, poor organization of employee advancement,inability to allow another coworker to take your shift or trade shifts, late schedule postings, and more. It's a job where some days are super slow, and easy, and totally manageable, and some days are absolutely wild, depressing, and insanely difficult to deal with, but which could be made easier if the local CEO would fix these very basic issues.
長所
Two breaks and a lunch, friendly management and staff
短所
Long shifts, short breaks, too much drama, failing Point-of-Sale system that will crash in the middle of long transactions, limitations on Cashiers
申請されたプロフィール