Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 14,118 件見つかりました 14,120 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Good place to start
Assembler/Production Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年10月13日
The pay could be better but it's a good place to start if you have a criminal background and/or need to get back on your feet quickly. The work is repetitive and the production expectations are demanding but it's a job.
Benefits, ability to advance
短所
Low pay, stressful environment, co-workers have bad attitudes.
Fun work environment
Shift Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年10月13日
I was able to move up quickly and productively, less than 6 months with the company and i was a shift supervisor. The employees were amazing and i enjoyed my time with my customers
社風
Great place to work very relaxed
Sorter/Packer (在職中) –  McAllen, TX2018年10月13日
I enjoy working with others and at Good Will we work as a team getting merchandise to the floor helping each other in all aspects since I have been there I see how customers are excited to shop there their facial expressions are beautiful to see
Great people
More hours
社風
It's not a job it's training
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Marion, OH2018年10月12日
It's good training for people over 55 that want to work but I think they need to move them to more spots don't keep them in the same place so long .
長所
You get out of the house
短所
Need more options for training
A good starting job
Data Entry, Tania Holguin (現在は退職) –  342 North San Fernando Road2018年10月12日
All the people that were pretty nice and I felt like I can get a lot done All the employee they were pretty nice they help me out with my problems please lie and I never got that frustrated with any of them because they knew I had a few disability and whatnot
Very relaxed
Maintenance Technician (在職中) –  Memphis, TN2018年10月12日
We maintained the stores and did what we could to keep the stores running proficiently and smoothly. It was a great learning opportunity to learn the general basics of plumbing electrical and carpentry.
社風
Most of my co-workers were difficult to work with.
Employment Specialist (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年10月12日
Co-workers treated the clients as if they didn't need any type assistance. They would treat clients as if it was a waste of time to help them. I had to leave only after a short time.
Stressful environment
Manager (在職中) –  Fremont, OH2018年10月12日
Too much turnover, do not care enough about current employees, very little pay for a lot of work. Management is a joke, do not listen and do not properly promote from within.
社風
the job was fun exciting well experienced the training classes were unbelievably exciting helpful I met great people that helped me with anything I ne
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年10月12日
Goodwill Industries is the best place to work great training great people everything is unbelievably from training to on the spot the managers help with anything you need to get breaks paid time off vacations assemblies it's just a really great place to work you look forward to going to work everyday seems Smiles on your faces the people coming to work are great helpful understanding outgoing.
長所
you can move up fast and have a grate Christmas party.
短所
they don't give you maternity leave I know from experience and then they don't retire you afterward.
社風
Good job not enough hours dor me.
Store Janitor (在職中) –  Escondido, CA2018年10月11日
Quick paced retail environment. They told me what to do and let me just do it when I was cleaning. When I was asked to work at another position there was more pressure to produce.
Friendly Staff
短所
Not enough hours after cuts
management was horrible
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Gaston County, NC2018年10月11日
i was there for a year and there was an insane amount of drama sexual harassing and other issues. after my year mark the manager gave ma a raise he was a new manager who had just started and only gave me a 20 cent raise because he said he didn't know me very well to know if i was a good worker. you didn't get Christmas eve off if the weather was bad and it was dangerous to come to work they didnt care, if you had a family emergency they didnt care.
christmas off
短所
short breaks, bad management, horrible, raises
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun place to work with kids
After School Tutor (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年10月11日
Helped kids with homework. I liked doing activities with the kids outside and in . Played games as well as educational ones. Did sign in / sign out with parents
No lunch
No breaks
Business Intern
Business Intern (現在は退職) –  Falls Creek, PA2018年10月11日
The offices were great to work in - I learned a lot about non profit. The stores in my area were also nice to work in - friendly staff and management.
was an ok place
Job Coach Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Wooster, OH2018年10月11日
I enjoyed my time while there, but they took the word of a consumer over mine.Many wonderful people there to work with but not there now. I enjoyed my job there.
社風
Productivity is their only goal
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年10月11日
Goodwill does not offer activities that will link the employees together. They are strict on productivity but does not offer the necessary tools for the completion of the job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
great people to work with
Associate Clerk (現在は退職) –  Agoura Hills, CA2018年10月11日
Received donation and processed,stocked front of store,run cash register as needed,close out receipts at end of day,lock up and go home. friendly people to work with and great management.Enjoyed pace of work and varied job duties.
長所
good people to work with, varied job duties
low pay
goodwill
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  North Chicago, IL2018年10月10日
Complete the financial transaction of purchasing a meal during the designated meal period.
Keep accurate records of meal purchases by Military and Civilian personnel at the Galleys of Naval Station Great Lakes. Maintain proper cash controls required under the SOP's for Galley Operations.
Ensure that the proper
A normal work day
Key Holder Manager (在職中) –  Pequannock, NJ2018年10月10日
A typical day at work is me setting up my employees in the correct position or station to effectively meet our goal for the day. We have an overall budget for the day which in turn gives us our daily numbers in textiles, accessories, bin goods and wares that we have to produce for the day to meet our budget. So in my back room I have to make sure my employees with disabilities are in positions to effectively run the store while also not making them overwhelmed with whatever the problem may be. In the front of the store I have my cashiers and floor people in their correct positions to put away what has been produced and put away before the end of the day. Depending on my shift I open the store and handle all the registers and paperwork, and if I'm closing I handle all the money, make the deposit, and handle the night time paperwork. In between all that I spend most of my time doing the heavier work in the back to keep it running smoothly or filling in positions if I do not have enough personnel. My time in my position has shown me great responsibility and leadership skills. It was a great learning experience and will help me greatly in my future.
Experience
not worth it
Warehouse Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年10月10日
all the work that is needed to be done did not add up to the pay u could be working outside in multiply position in the company different location all for minimum wage
consist work
everything
okay to work at
Cashier Trainee (現在は退職) –  Monticello, MN2018年10月10日
sometime it was busy. sometimes some of the other people i feel didn't respect me because i was disabled. so i felt out of place sometimes but the people most of the time were awesome most of the time customers were awesome overall a pretty okay place to work at.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する