Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

Great place
Processor (在職中) –  Leesburg, FL2017年12月14日
Everyday is typical
Always something different
The management team is fantastic
Workplace culture is great
The hardest part of the job is the shoppers cussing you out
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people
fun workplace
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Galax, VA2017年12月14日
I loved working at goodwill, the managers were caring individuals and so were my coworkers. The actual work we had to do could be tuff at times but if you had a hard time meeting your goals they were very understanding and actually stepped in to help when needed. The hardest part of the job I would say is processing the clothes because some people donate gross things that even with gloves you don't want to touch. Every month we would have a party and we would decorate and dress up to a certain theme, this was my favorite.
coworkers, insurance, and hours
短所
digging through peoples donated things
too much playing favorites
Cashier/Apparel Associate (現在は退職) –  Madison, WI2017年12月14日
it was a very high school environment where everyone was the new kid yet everyone else who had been there a while always felt in charge no matter what there role actually was.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Custodian Worker
Janitor (在職中) –  Miami, FL2017年12月14日
Goodwill is a excellent job and I would recommend it to my friends. I enjoyed the process of learning and growing everyday at Goodwill. I learned a lot.
Wasnt bad.
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Elkhart, IN2017年12月14日
Wasnt bad, slow work paced environment, Low pay, low hours but it is a training center. Suppervisor was very nive, easy to learn from. They help you find a job, and have pre-employment skills.
Good will is okay
Pc1 (現在は退職) –  Berea, KY2017年12月13日
I enjoyed working there for the short time that It was. The full-time staff seemed to be more stressed then the temps but that is because they are required to do alot more and I think they should be allowed more temps to help with that problem but as it is, that wont ever happen.
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator/helper (在職中) –  Abilene, TX2017年12月13日
Ive loved every minute at goodwill it is a very exciting place to work great people and a great company. It is a very good place for people with barriers to get on there feet
長所
Will help you with fork lift certified
No enough pay
社風
Good
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Williamsburg, KY2017年12月13日
it's a good company to work for. I don't like the upper managements ways of not paying attention to smaller store that are struggling. Overall it's a great place.
awful
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Gilroy, CA2017年12月13日
The management is the worst I've ever heard of, yet alone experienced! I will never work there ever again! I suggest nobody else ever work there either!
Coworkers were amazing!
Everything else!
Goodwill Treats their Employees Great
Collection Attendant (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN2017年12月13日
My time at Goodwill was Awesome. It is the best job that I have ever had. The Management is awesome, the other employees are really friendly. The only complaint I ever had was I felt I wasn't paid enough/ didn't have enough help to run my part of the store
Fun Job
Merchant Services (現在は退職) –  California2017年12月13日
Meet new people and share your days with the other employees. I like the staffing really appreciate the opportunity Goodwill offers. I would recommend to a friend.
Growth
社風
good environment to be in
Material Handler (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年12月13日
I didn't work for Goodwill for long but while I was there I had people around me that taught me a lot about the job and the good things about working there
社風
Fun workplace with poor management
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Murrysville, PA2017年12月13日
Goodwill was an easy place to work but very repetitive. The management had difficulty running the store adequately.They were quick to blame others when mistakes were made. The other employees however made it a fun work environment.
advancement oppurtunities
Poor management
on hands job
SORTER/PRICER (現在は退職) –  Temple, TX2017年12月13日
Hands on job, a lot of cleaning and organization of store clothes. Warehouse experience may be best for this type of job in this environment. Customer services also may be required
Fun
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, CT2017年12月13日
Very quick paced
Very hands on
good environment
Good co-workers
Good management
Decent amount of work load
Reasonable hours
Decent pay
社風
Team work makes the Dream works
Lead Career Coach (現在は退職) –  Decatur, GA2017年12月13日
Excepted to work under understaff and and very little to no management

The peers and coworkers were nice to work with and encouraged each other daily

The hardest part of the job was interviewing for multiple jobs for advancement and being told i am better suited in what I do now

The most enjoyable part of he job was promoting job fairs and hiring events to assist people with gaining suitable employment.
Maintenance (現在は退職) –  Buffalo New York2017年12月13日
Good job and nice people to work with very friendly and professional environment. Good hours and decent pay. Decent amount of breaks easy going work place
社風
Good place to work in the beginning, after time not worth it
Donation Processor (現在は退職) –  Central NC area2017年12月12日
They claim to offer benifits but that is only for full time employees. They are not flexible as far as working other jobs along with theirs. Their only concern is MONEY! For a company that claims to want to help people they have hard time helping employees who want to better themselves ( people that go to college) they intentionally schedule people on the day they have classes. Not to mention I've seen 20 employees leave or resign in two years. The rules change almost every month managers sit in the office all day and only come out to bother you and take breaks when they do come out. If they offer you a chance to move up you better do it even if it is out your way or it will take a regular employee for years to reach 10/hr. Even for the jobs that are the hardest like donation attendant...and you would think that the individual that brings in all the free stuff in would be some of the most important people in the company. ..nope. Not enough people to help with loading and unloading heavy items...corporate employees enjoy there weekends but a company that was established with Christian principals makes there regular employees work Sunday's and are too greedy to close. While a for profit business like Chic fil a at least some of them are closed. BOYCOTT GOODWILL INDUSTRIES the rich are getting rich and the poor are getting rundown to the bone!
Benifits, PTO
短所
Inconsitency from corporate to retail management, greedy company, lack of pay or promotion
社風
The store I worked at it was a great great place
Key Holder (現在は退職) –  Vernon, TX2017年12月12日
I enjoyed working for them very much. I loved our customers.i love the idea of the jobs they help disabled people get.the services they have for the community to use
Horrible management and leadership
Manager (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2017年12月12日
The work environment was horrible. Manager managed through fear. I have never worked in an environment this bad. I would rate below 1 star if I could.

総合評価