Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

13,335 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Working at Goodwill
Loader and Off loader (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, CA2018年7月11日
The job was a good place to work. I would recommend many people to work for them. The hardest part about working there is trying to get everything ready for the auction with short staff but we always manage to get it done.
Good workers good environment
短所
No lockers and it was always hot
this was a temp job
Key Holder/Store Lead (現在は退職) –  Pittsburg, CA2018年7月11日
This was a temp job I was unaware that it was a job for someone that just got out of jail or some one that just got off drugs if this applies then got for is it will be perfect for u they carter to
社風
Good
Account Manager/Case Manager/Career Navigator (在職中) –  Brooklyn, NY2018年7月11日
Goodwill is a great employer with many advancement opportunities. I went from Retention Account manager, To Case manager and now i am a Career Navigator. Goodwill has accommodated me in my Maternity Leave. Great Team to work with.
Manager (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年7月10日
none this is a great company they give a second chance to many deserving people they offer flexible schedules and maintain a possitive attide to all there valued emplyees
Great Culture
Learning Technologies Specialist (在職中) –  Menasha, WI2018年7月10日
I enjoy working for Goodwill of North Central Wisconsin. We work hard but it is so rewarding. I like the work that I do and the people with whom I work with. Our culture is amazing and I like the flexibility I am offered.
Productive and adaptable
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Downers Grove, IL2018年7月10日
The typical day at GoodWill would mainly be something along the lines of staying behind a counter, helping a customer find a product they'd like along with showing them around the store if needed. Keeping tags and tabs on a few key details along with confidential secrets I don't believe the company would want shared.
社風
Good
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Ventura County, CA2018年7月10日
Love working for this company and would love to work for this company again people were great and is great to there employees and customers I truly like this company.
educational
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Canton, OH2018年7月10日
My time here was short, fun and educational. I had never done any type of factory work so this was new for me. As jobs go it wasn't the worst I have ever had. I worked hard every day hoping to be hired in permanently, but was not. I still enjoyed the people I worked with and I enjoyed learning something new.
Goodwill
Collection Attendant/Clerical (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年7月10日
Great place to work for a teenager who is starting to get out on their own. I had a great time working here, my supervisor is was understanding and very helpful.
社風
Great pay, but management can be unprofessional
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Hampton, VA2018年7月10日
The pay was great and the hours were amazing depending on if the manager liked you or not. Management would show favoritism to certain workers. They would cut back or increase your hours depending on who you are. A lot of personal mixing with business which leads to drama.
Understaffed
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年7月10日
Being always understaffed and made to do more than one persons job. There were times that I had to do the job of three people and no extra pay, you were lucky to get a thank you.
paid time off
horrible working conditions
社風
It was a fast work place
Hanger (現在は退職) –  Portsmouth, VA2018年7月10日
I learn to hang clothes speak to people get up early to be to work got to meet new peoplw help them find things they need take things to the floor to hang up put clothes by there color in size from long to short shirt in pants the job was quick in fast to do
Lunch breaks were great
They were short
社風
I was too old for this job because of the heavy lifting. I was hurt and that's why I left.
DOCK ATTENDANT (現在は退職) –  Huntington, WV2018年7月10日
This organization helps lots of different areas of my community..I enjoyed talking with the customers dropping off items. I worked hard and lost weight. I liked the ladies I worked with.It was a comfortable place to work. My manager was awesome.
長所
Good place to work lots of customer service skills learned
I have none
社風
not what it appears to be
Manager Assistant (現在は退職) –  Overland Park, KS2018年7月10日
there is a lot of misinformation and corruption throughout the business. Cant trust no one. They try to act like a big business but there are to many chiefs and policies are constantly being changed with little information or help to accomplish what is needed.
短所
hard work, low pay, poor working conditions, poor upper management
社風
Very fast work pace. Also very awesome people, its like family there.
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Saginaw, MI2018年7月10日
Very fast pace job. You could he pricing wares or hanging clothes. Or you could be running the clothing racks or ware racks out to the sales floor and put them in the correct spots. Even go on register from time to time. Very fun but can also be streassful at times but customer service is always #1.
長所
Paid vaction/holiday, sick pay, health coverage even for part time
短所
Sometimes it can seem over bearing
Fun Place
Team Manager (現在は退職) –  Marietta, GA2018年7月10日
Always hire full time but compensation is low. Its pretty stress-free and I enjoyed learning for some amazing leaders. Guaranteed hours and easy work.
Caring and relaxed environment
Data Entry/Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月10日
This is an excellent place to work. They care about all people no matter the race, creed or color and cater to those with disabilities. I was very impressed with this company because I thought they only sold second hand clothes. Goodwill is much bigger and better then that. They are a business with a heart for working class people and they are truly making a difference.
Very positve
短所
The only down side is that there aren't more Goodwill locations.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to wish i would have never left
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Oshkosh, WI2018年7月09日
I really enjoyed working there I'd love to go back. Everyone was nice and as long as you did your job they left you alone. Nice place to work for. Meet lots of nice people.
Excellent work environment
短所
Left for better health insurance
Ehh
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2018年7月09日
Working at goodwill can be great when you have the right management team. When I first started working here it was great, they had awesome managers who always had everything in order. It was just this past year in 2017 where we had new management and it went downhill everything was disorganized. We didn't have any sense of communication between management and the employees. The way they took care of drama was honestly terrible. I guess it depends on your management.
長所
Awesome people, great benefits, friendly people, hours
management
社風
I loved working with the employees but the management I didn't care for
Key Holder (現在は退職) –  Watauga, TX2018年7月09日
A normal day I usually closed. I would check my employees making sure they were ok.
Then start my duties.
I learned how to organize clothing and tag it.
Versatile