Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

10,891 件のレビューを表示
社風
As a non-profit organization all in all a good place to work
Payroll Clerk (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2017年12月12日
Goodwill did not want to pay for my experience, so my reason for leaving was solely because of that. i really like working with Goodwill's clients. It was a very relaxed atmosphere to work in.
長所
they did provide free lunch
短所
didnt want to pay for your exsperience
fun place to work
Counselor in Training (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2017年12月12日
made sure kids were always safe
escorted kids on trips
made fun & educational activities for children

the most enjoyable part of my job was learning different kids personally and cultures
社風
Great service to the disadvantaged
Director of Facilities (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2017年12月12日
Directed maintenance of the facility and processing equipment.
Acquired management experience. Strive to maintain safe work environment. Fulfilling to watch and be part of the advancements of the disadvantage.
very stressful
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hickory, NC2017年12月12日
job is very fast paced, in total no more than 12 employees for a whole store. could not call out if you were sick, ever. even with a doctors note. i personally was in the hospital all day and got a call from my store manager every hour wanting to know when i would be back at work.
短所
everything listed above, not flexible, not compassionate, no time for life outside of job
Terrible place to work
Donation lead (在職中) –  Littleton, CO2017年12月12日
Goodwill in the time that I have worked for them has proven to be one of the worst places I've worked for. The pay is terrible and the employees are held to no standard they show up hours late for their shifts with no consequences.
長所
Manager let me take a long lunch to check on my dog.
短所
The employees, pay, and customers threatning you
Great mission
Manager (在職中) –  Radford, VA2017年12月12日
Goodwill's programs are excellent for individuals with barriers to employment. They support individuals with learning disabilities, physical and mental disabilities. They also have programs for people re-entering the workforce after incarceration.
長所
working with adults with disabilities
pay
社風
Good
HR Clerk (在職中) –  Huntsville, TX2017年12月12日
I think it’s a great stepping stone. But definitely not a permanent job. I have so far had a great experience working here. And most of the computer systems a good. I did pick up on them very fast.
長所
Experience, get to learn SO much.
No benefits, low pay.
Fun Atmosphere
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月11日
Every day was a fun day with my coworkers and helping customers find specific items. Enjoying the discounts that were offered. Very busy 50% off sale days and seeing the used items come in.
discounts
nothing
it was a good job
BUS CLEANER (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2017年12月11日
the job was nice. good place to start a job with little experience of working. i enjoyed my time there and learned so much in the few years i was there
社風
Productive and fun place to work, friendly co-workers
Youth Worker (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年12月11日
A typical day at work consisted of checking in with my manager to see if there were any given task to complete. I'd then put on my vest and name tag and head out to the front to organize clothing into their racks by color and type of clothing. While working at Goodwill I furthered my communication skills by having to communicate with non English or Spanish speaking customers. There where really no hard parts of working at Goodwill I was easily able to communicate with customers and my co- workers, and I worked fast and effectively at getting task done. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to meet new people every day, everyone came into the store for different reason and they all had different persona's so getting to interact with different customers gave me the experience of learning to communicate differently with different individuals.
長所
Getting to meet new people, worked with my school schedule
Heading in wrong direction
Store Supervisor (在職中) –  Tucson, AZ2017年12月11日
Ceo and district managers have only worked for goodwill. Not open to diversity. They think they are not regular retail when they are.
Goodwill has been loosing money due to lower sales and their only solution is to push the store employees to produce and put out more and more product everyday.
fast paced
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月11日
getting to know and chat with all the regular customers who are frequent buyers is fun, a lot of customers sing to our radio which is cool, little kids love the toy aisle.i like to buy books.
discounts on merchandise
not enough hours
Hard Work
SALES ASSOCIATE/DONATION ATTENDANT (現在は退職) –  Mebane, NC2017年12月11日
Management makes everyone else work while they sit in the office. work hard, no team work. You are basically on your own. Key holders are under paid for what they are required to do
insurance
no team work
mangers lie about PTO
Sales Associate , Produce wares (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, IN2017年12月11日
I like to work with company overall when it comes to being transtferd its fine the problem is pto hours how to use them they don't like to honor that for full time employess
great plac
pto cant get
社風
the job enviroment awful, and they dont care about employee, and they play with peolpes stocks and bonds. they try to rip you off.
Truck Driver (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2017年12月11日
There is no job security, and upper managment doesnt care about there employees one way or another. for goodwill to recieve so much of donated things they are still greeedy.
You make Decent money
your never home the facility 24 hours running 365 days of the week
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Beware, it's NOT what it seems to be...
Assistant (現在は退職) –  Corporate PHOENIX2017年12月11日
The position applied for and what was expected of me were two different things. After the second day I realized the job was in effect doing both the manager and her assistant's jobs while they spent their day elsewhere in the Co. I approached my manager about the job not being remotely like the job I'd done for years. Admittedly she wanted someone who would teach and show her how to process claims. Which left me questioning just what the heck had they been doing up to that point? I lasted halfway through my 3rd day. When I inquired about job reassignment HR told to go to a career center and volunteer until I accumulated job skills. I've been working for the past 40 years, I HAVE skills. Goodwill is a not for profit entity, so that 1% of every dollar they "make" must be adding up to billions, salaries are high, Corporate is lavishly decorated and furnished. Goodwill has left me with a bitter taste in my mouth having seen behind the facade they strive to maintain. I cannot honestly recommend them to anyone seeking employment nor can I bring myself to shop or donate any longer. Corporate is very poorly managed with too much internal touting of what a great organization they are. You need to hit the ground running from day one. Beware, there is alot here than meets the eye. Tread warily.
Orientation lunch was nice
Everything else
Excellent place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Huntington, WV2017年12月11日
People are very caring and have a big hear to boot. There are a lot of great programs that the company support and they have been amazingly supportive to me in my time there
Fun job
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2017年12月11日
Good people to. Work with very fast paced good discounts everyday is a adventure management could be a little more helpful with production and making our numbers
Discounts
Poor management
Daily
TM1 (現在は退職) –  Alvin, TX2017年12月11日
Fast paced with attention to customers. Management was quite willing to to the various jobs involved in the running of this business.

I truly love the management.
社風
It can be fun but under extreme pressured conditions it can be a tough place to work but the managment team will always do there best to help motivate
LEAD (在職中) –  McMinnville, OR2017年12月11日
Management always ready to give a hand.
People you work with in production really do care about the workplace and environment.
Management does care a great deal but sometimes the stress of the upper management does seem to trickle down.
People need more communication about the company to improve people understanding why they come to work and the good they do.
Sometimes the focus becomes to directed that the company looses sight of all the little things that could help the company prosper more.
長所
Good benifits, prodiction crew really cares
短所
Lack of understanding on how to motivate the younger generation and cashiers

総合評価