Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

14,124 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
was an ok place
Job Coach Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Wooster, OH2018年10月11日
I enjoyed my time while there, but they took the word of a consumer over mine.Many wonderful people there to work with but not there now. I enjoyed my job there.
社風
Productivity is their only goal
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年10月11日
Goodwill does not offer activities that will link the employees together. They are strict on productivity but does not offer the necessary tools for the completion of the job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
great people to work with
Associate Clerk (現在は退職) –  Agoura Hills, CA2018年10月11日
Received donation and processed,stocked front of store,run cash register as needed,close out receipts at end of day,lock up and go home. friendly people to work with and great management.Enjoyed pace of work and varied job duties.
長所
good people to work with, varied job duties
low pay
goodwill
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  North Chicago, IL2018年10月10日
Complete the financial transaction of purchasing a meal during the designated meal period.
Keep accurate records of meal purchases by Military and Civilian personnel at the Galleys of Naval Station Great Lakes. Maintain proper cash controls required under the SOP's for Galley Operations.
Ensure that the proper
A normal work day
Key Holder Manager (在職中) –  Pequannock, NJ2018年10月10日
A typical day at work is me setting up my employees in the correct position or station to effectively meet our goal for the day. We have an overall budget for the day which in turn gives us our daily numbers in textiles, accessories, bin goods and wares that we have to produce for the day to meet our budget. So in my back room I have to make sure my employees with disabilities are in positions to effectively run the store while also not making them overwhelmed with whatever the problem may be. In the front of the store I have my cashiers and floor people in their correct positions to put away what has been produced and put away before the end of the day. Depending on my shift I open the store and handle all the registers and paperwork, and if I'm closing I handle all the money, make the deposit, and handle the night time paperwork. In between all that I spend most of my time doing the heavier work in the back to keep it running smoothly or filling in positions if I do not have enough personnel. My time in my position has shown me great responsibility and leadership skills. It was a great learning experience and will help me greatly in my future.
Experience
not worth it
Warehouse Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年10月10日
all the work that is needed to be done did not add up to the pay u could be working outside in multiply position in the company different location all for minimum wage
consist work
everything
okay to work at
Cashier Trainee (現在は退職) –  Monticello, MN2018年10月10日
sometime it was busy. sometimes some of the other people i feel didn't respect me because i was disabled. so i felt out of place sometimes but the people most of the time were awesome most of the time customers were awesome overall a pretty okay place to work at.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Poor manegement
Cashier (現在は退職) –  North Port Florida2018年10月09日
At any time you could be threatened by an employee. Some of them were scary. Management and H R did nothing about it. They do not give you your vacation days when you leave even though you earned them.
Good pay
短所
Poor manegement and no HR follow up.
Poor Management and low pay
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Eau Claire, WI2018年10月09日
I don't believe the pay rate was worth while for this position. There is no room to move up or get a pay raise... I was treated poorly by management. This is a fairly fast paced job and I was often being told to do multiple things at one time. Needless to say there was a lot of micro-managing. Break room and store are very dirty. On the plus side, the employees were great to work with.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
This Goodwill that I worked is for disability employees
Snack bar (現在は退職) –  Dayton, OH2018年10月09日
I was trained there to work different jobs I've worked in the kitchen I worked at the snack bar I worked as a reception I worked in conference I served food there prep food I also sold stuff at the snack bar and I organized and answered phone calls I also cleaned as in janitorial vacuum to mop and clean the restrooms
社風
Its a safe and great place to work.
Janitor (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月09日
The work place make u love being a part of there team based company , great as a first job . U would really like coming to work everyday from start to finish.
Poor Pay
General Employee (在職中) –  Whitehouse, OH2018年10月09日
The people are nice, but there is not enough workers and those that are there are not given enough hours. Managers are forced to keep hours down, but gets upset when things are not finished. An 8 hour job can not be done in 4 hours.
Nice
Customer Consultant (現在は退職) –  Aberdeen City2018年10月09日
Nice place to give donations and help other people. The shop is clean and the price is so cheap. Not only have books but also clothes, CDs and small gifts.
社風
Positive people to work with and great place to grow within
Group Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2018年10月09日
Hardest day is when receiving different attitudes from clients
Learned many different ways to deal with people as well as make sure they receive the help they are looking for
Management was always clear and transparent
Good work place
Processor (現在は退職) –  12170 Lake Underhill rd2018年10月09日
Good place to work and get learn how to process items and help give back to the community . And also you can also get your community hours done as well
Flexible schedule
Short breaks
社風
Different experience since I was coming from a intern
Payroll Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2018年10月09日
I really enjoyed working here when it was open . It taught me more things about the system of hra and also how to work with them . It gave me access to see how people are being giving help.
Lovely coworkers
短所
The place being closed down
Good Environment
Sale Associate (在職中) –  Norman, OK2018年10月09日
Good Environment to work in. Great Staff. I have enjoyed working in this environment. Great opportunities to learn and volunteer for the community. This company work with individual family schedules making a flexible work schedule great to have.
Work Environment
Salary
社風
It was a great place to work if you have a disability. They understood that.
Retail Asscoiate (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年10月09日
I would hang clothes out on the racks to be sold, when customers needed in the changing room I would unlock the door for them, sweep the floors, clean bathrooms, and stocked merchandise out on shelves. The hardest part for me was staying up to par with the demands of someone needing in the dressing rooms, to me unlocking the show case to everything else that needed to get done. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people and making friendships with a couple of them.
長所
Like I said, if you have a disability, great place for you to work.
短所
Doing everything at one time. You are only one person.
社風
this was a long time ago
Team Leader/Behavior Coach (現在は退職) –  Fairfield, ME2018年10月09日
I worked with troubled teens and helping them learn that their behaviors would not get them any where. pros and cons of behaviors and the ABC model help children learn good consequences vs, bad consequences.
great team
long drive
Fun, exciting, motivated
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2018年10月09日
Great place to work they do a lot for the communities!! Offer amazing programs for the employees as well. There is room to grow with in. Great feeling to give back everyday!!!
申請されたプロフィール