Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

13,379 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Make money for richer people
Processor (現在は退職) –  La Jolla, CA2018年7月13日
This type of work is all about running you ragged, and paying you as little as possible in order to make a large amount of money for the company. You are being paid to suffer, that is what matters.
Good, understanding manager
Terrible assistant manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
A fun and great team
Cashier/Sales Associate (在職中) –  Fishers, IN2018年7月13日
The job is not the that hard. There is a dependable staff and a friendly environment. As long as you are on task and friendly, every task will be a breeze.
社風
Its a good place to work overall
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Port Orange, FL2018年7月13日
It's a good place to work overall. The prices for their product is super cheap..and I love the way we get recognized for our accomplishments for the change round up for example to help get people off the streets and help them with jobs good and ECT.
25 percent discount
Short breaks
社風
Company began process of structure negative change.
Driver (現在は退職) –  Gulfport, MS2018年7月12日
To many changes in management and new CEO. Too much employee turn over. Employees not happy with working conditions and changes implemented by the new CEO.
Alright
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Pearland, TX2018年7月12日
People Are Alright Hours Are Good Customer Are Alright Manager Are Alright Money Is Okay I Worked There For 3 And Half Years And Then Came Back It Was Okay
Hours
Drama
Not a welcoming workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Danville, IL2018年7月12日
Not very helpful workplace. Everyone is basically for themselves. The job and hours are not consistent at all, and not very many people get along there unless you've worked there for a while.
社風
an Ok place to work but staff is underpayed
Store Lead (在職中) –  Florence, AL2018年7月12日
it would be a good place to work if they would just fix what needs to be fixed. the air is out there so its hot in there all the time. to many bosses telling everyone what to do. i would not recommend that job for anyone.,
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Monroe, NC2018年7月12日
Goodwill was a great place to work. I loved the fact that they worked with the people of the community. It was a nice work environment as well . I would recommend it.
Great place to work!
Internship (現在は退職) –  Opelika, AL2018年7月12日
Enjoyed my time working there! I had wonderful mentors who helped my push forward in my career. The culture was focused on customer service and family oriented.
Very fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Marion, IL2018年7月12日
This was my very first job and I LOVED it. Not a hard place to work if your a clean and organized person. Loved the customers mostly elderly. Keeps you busy and coworkers are awesome.
社風
Not much corporate support for managers
Retail Store Manager (在職中) –  Little Rock, AR2018年7月12日
most employees complained of working conditions> in the training period most employees complained of being rushed through it not giving themselves enough time to understand the business> maintenance dept is very slow about answering requests> budget requirements increase constantly and by much more than THREE PERCENT> Corporate offices demands more and more money in sales from the retail stores and if this is not met the store managers are held totally responsible>
長所
Additional help through outside sources
little support and training
社風
Iys a good place to grow in the company
Key Holder/Supervisor (在職中) –  High point nc2018年7月12日
Goodwill Industries is the most helpful place you can go if you need if you need any work they will help you out they have a good job career. The CEO cares about his employees
They value their staffs
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Sports
Goodwill (現在は退職) –  Webster, TX2018年7月12日
I was a track runner and football player it was fun but to many people whould bully!! I loved it but i couldn't do it anymore because i started smoking family moved from Galveston county!!
Stocking
United health care
社風
Productive, at times fast paced work place with a solid team culture
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月12日
Working at Goodwill was an overall enjoyable experience for me. The management team was great in just about every way and the team as a whole was strong. Everyone knew their roles and performed them well. During busy times of the year things could get a bit stuffy but we always made it work. Everyday I received a 30 minute lunch break and depending on how many hours I worked an additional two 15 minute breaks. I would recommend Goodwill to anyone who enjoys working with the public and meeting lots of new interesting people.
Stressful and tiring
Material Handler (在職中) –  United States2018年7月12日
They put a lot of stress on you on the daily basis.
Dirty very dirty. You constantly have to be lifting heavy items dosent matter your age. They have trouble with the schedule at time. They will make you work up to 10 days straight .
社風
Goodwill Industries (WAREHOUSE not the store)
Sort line Inspector (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年7月12日
Honestly, not a good place to work.
Management is horrible.
The work environment is horrible.
The only positive is that it's steady income.
You can't really have a life here, overtime is ALWAYS mandatory!
Steady income
短所
Unprofessional. Practices favoritisim. Unqualified management.
社風
Fun and laid back atmosphere
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Ft. Myers, FL2018年7月12日
I had a good time working with goodwill. The other workers were nice and helpful when I was starting out. I had to move which is the reason I had to leave the store.
Breaks
Short Breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fun place to work
Sales Associate and Cashier (在職中) –  Rockland, ME2018年7月12日
Fun place to work, nice people, great supervisors. The hardest part of the job is only having 3 people on at night. Definitely not enough help during the night or days.
社風
A good company to work for
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Anaheim, CA2018年7月12日
My time here at this company was very heart warming and an experience I'll never forget. Maintaining the store and meeting all the wonderful co workers and customers who were there daily was really a treat of it's own.
Free lunch
Horrible hours
slow place to work at
Donation Attendant Assistant (現在は退職) –  El Reno, OK2018年7月12日
I sat all day and watched movies and worked only when customers came by to drop off merchandise. Management was all about favoritism and racist. I did the work, and the other girl didn't have to do anything because all she did was complain that her back hurt, but she moved around out of work but I guess looks matter there not the work you put in.
no free food