Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

14,105 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
retail associate
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月06日
I worked directly with the public--the customers made there purchases and I scanned them, which would create there total--by the computer. They would pay with cash, or credit card. I enjoyed working with the customer and had a great times-laughter, kindness
長所
seeing my regular customers, enjoying conversation with them, sometimes just be there with a smile made them happy
短所
sale saturdays were the worst...
社風
Sr. Employment Training Specialist (Case Manager) (現在は退職) –  La Mesa, CA2018年10月05日
I feel very grateful for the opportunity to work at Goodwill. They have awesome training for employees and lots of advancement opportunitys. Transformational leadership.
Formal employee
Store Manager (在職中) –  Duluth, GA2018年10月05日
This is a horrible and the pressure is on. They demand but don't supply
Horrible upper management. The DM I had didn't know what they were doing. Clueless.
短所
NO bonus and very steesful enviroment
Decent
DSA (在職中) –  Fountain, CO2018年10月05日
The co workers are friendly and it's a very comforting work environment. I enjoy looking forward to coming to the company because of the unpredictable task of dealing with customers depending on their donations.
長所
Lots of activities, Friendly co workers
短所
Customers might get unfriendly when not followed their needs
ok to work for
Administrator Clerk (現在は退職) –  Watsonville, CA2018年10月05日
could be a bit stressful but manageable
fun at times
always on the phone doing customer service
reviewing confidential information
team meeting you have to drive to Santa Cruz every Wednesday
relax
lack of Management skills
Terrible place to work
Employee (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN2018年10月05日
The work is unsafe, too much expected for minimum wage and management makes up the rules as they go along. Employees get reviews and raises consistently late. They have unfair hiring practices.
Pay
Great place
Store Manager (在職中) –  South Boston, VA2018年10月05日
Its a fulfilling day to know you are helping others. Fast past tempo and easy to learn all task. The hardest part of the job is sorting through the donations to see what is sellable.
paid time off
working weekends
Working for Goodwill
EMPLOYMENT RESOURCE SPECIALIST (在職中) –  Warner Robins, GA 310882018年10月05日
My employment at Goodwill Industries has been a rewarding one. I truly enjoy working with and meeting new job seekers; assisting them with employment and other resources makes a day's work worthwhile!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
goodwill
Sales Associate/Processor (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年10月05日
Working at goodwill was hard,they always put a lot of pressure on you to work harder . working hard was never enough for goodwill,and the pay was horrible. I worked hard for the company for almost no pay. The insurance was awful. If I were to return it would have to be a behind the desk job.
no pros
no pay
社風
Great starting job, not well for long term
Key Holder (在職中) –  Wichita, KS2018年10月05日
Goodwill is a great job to start out in, but you can get held back for trying to achieve else where, i.e school or second jobs. They will work with you as long as you can fit into their schedule not the other way around. You can quickly promote, but they also can hold you back if it works for them. Their management can be hit or miss. They have great ones that are amazing to work with, but others that do what is only best for themselves. A typical day is, doing paperwork, stocking processors with items for production, then filling in where others need help.
社風
I was helping open a new store
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lake Worth, TX2018年10月05日
I only worked there a month. But I really enjoyed working there. We went to established stores to train on registers and to learn how to price, etc. I would work at Goodwill again given the opportunity.
Joke-period
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年10月05日
Run away from this job as fast as you can!---You pick threw trash and try to get stuff to sell,---if you dont want something -just give it to goodwill---like trash!------Now lets talk pay---hahahahaha to put up with trash all day! Geez!!!!!
WORKERS ARE NICE---MOST
EVERYTHING
社風
You can grow with the company
Textile processor (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年10月05日
They have excellent benefits they have gym membership plus you get bonuses for each month they are a non profit organization they have stores all over the United States they awards for pertect attendance they help you to get a car discount on monthly basis passes
Excellent benefits
No overtime
No dont apply
Computer processor (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年10月05日
I can say Goodwill is for the disabled worker they are not.when I filed the complaint on the harassment.they tried to switch me to a position I could not do because of my disability.either take it or quit.
Benfits
Bullys managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun good working place
Retail (現在は退職) –  Peoria, AZ2018年10月04日
Excellent working environment. Always have friendly people. Would work again. Train could be better at times. Treat others were they supposed to be treated.
Management is just ridiculous
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年10月04日
This is a company that are not professional within store but throw on a major front for the corporate heads who visit. They make no advancement to help those who really want to repair their lives. Instead they keep them on a short leash.
社風
Custmers an o workers are great
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Independence, KY2018年10月04日
Very bad management she never works an is the most unfriendly person to customers you work your rear off an aren't appreciated she expects to much out of you stay away from independence good will in ky
Bad manager with attude
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
laid back management
Retail Merchandise Processor (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月04日
Need to hit quotas everyday.
Make sure pulls are done.
Store is clean and open on time.
No work hazards.
Price all appropriate product.
Follow recall guidelines.
8 to 5 shifts
Too many to list
Good for multi purposes
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (現在は退職) –  Roanoke, VA2018年10月04日
Goodwill helps to es establish durable community programs for those who are disable (Adults) and have limited skills.
Above all, those that are seriously disable and limited are trained to use their personal one-on-one programs to meet in-home assistance or community assistance.
N/A
N/A
Stock Clerk
Stock Clerk (現在は退職) –  Akron, OH2018年10月04日
stocking clothing, Colorizing making sure that everything was in order. Assisting customers and guide them to the department of what their looking for.
Free Lunches