Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

10,890 件のレビューを表示
社風
very good environment, fast paced
Material handler (現在は退職) –  Orange, CT2017年12月10日
open the store ,get the carts ready for shoppers ,take donations from the door, price them so they can be put out on the floor to be sold load and unload the truck ,empty trash and stack pallets of no good items so they can be shipped back to the warehouse
meet new people
短所
a lot of irritable customers
社風
Very fun workplace to being
Cashier / merchandise (現在は退職) –  Cleveland ohio2017年12月10日
Goodwill was a great job opportunity I enjoyed the fun and friendly staff they have a great workplace environment they have paid training for everything you do and they have a lot of opportunities
Paid training
Short breaks
Enjoyed working here
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年12月10日
Very nice work environment. I had a very good experience and enjoyed helping others and giving back to the community. I would love to work there again some day.
Great experience
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Dunwoody, GA2017年12月10日
It my honor get sach a wonderful job ever in my life & it’s always a great time working with my friends they are really nice, friendly & helpfull ever ,still we are touch in Facebook,Instagram and phone either,our supervisors was a great personality she always share a great ideas so how can we work in easy way and also she is alway friendly ever....
30 minutes lunch brake
15 minutes twiceshort brake
社風
It was a learning experience
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2017年12月10日
Utilize there resources to improve your progress. I was able to broaden my horizons. I was given the opportunity to grow and learn my craft. I interacted with alot of different people
Freedom to develop
短所
The pay was not very competitive
Store Associate
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Oregon, OH2017年12月10日
When I was working here I was sorting Clothing According to Size, Placed Price Tags on Merchandise, Positioned Merchandise in Proper Department.
I also had to organize all of the items on the shelves.
Never again
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Avondale, AZ2017年12月10日
No one is there to help. I had a family emergency I had to leave for 3 days and fired me so I will never go there to even spend my money. But we got great hours
Productive fun work place
Stock Clerk (現在は退職) –  Savannah, GA2017年12月09日
It's a very nice and calm work place..very friendly people easily to get along with the workers..there wasn't anything to hard about this work place..i love how all the employees got along with one another
Great company
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sanford, FL2017年12月09日
A Typical work day can be very different however one thing that is always the same is that you can count on fellow co workers to have a great time

I learned that there are many ways to help others and by recycling what others want and helping pass it to someone who needs is a great feeling

Management on the other hand is great however also can be very one sided and hard to work with most of the time

The hardest part is that it requires you to be on your feet for 8 hours a day

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing you were helping others
Helping those in need
Poor management
Clean up crew
General Labor (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017年12月09日
After the flood Goodwill hired temporary clean up crews to clean up rivers and steams. At times we had to cut downed logs with chain saws. A lot of team effort lifting and lifting on your own.
長所
Working with different people.
Rain
社風
Not the worst place but definitely not the best
Army Medical Records Associate (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2017年12月09日
While the job was easy, management was unaware of how to properly do their job. Coworkers do far too much talking and gossiping. High tension arises almost daily. Saw two-three confrontations and heard of two more.
長所
Decent pay for easy work
Coworkers, Shift
Work Place
Job Coach (現在は退職) –  Marion, OH2017年12月09日
Very friendly staff and very helpful to me as this was my first time job coaching. They were very supportive. I had a lot of fun working for this company.
productive and fast paced
Sales Associate/Cashier (在職中) –  Puyallup, WA2017年12月09日
working at the goodwill is a greet experience for teenagers that haven't had a job yet , not stressful at all . you meet a lot of new people there and help out the people with no job . i recommend working at the goodwill for your first job .
長所
very flexible with hours, get good hours
short breaks
Need Internal Review
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2017年12月08日
Unbelievably unfair place to work. Wages are not in target of cost of living but company has overload of work to perform. Very unfair company. No increase in salary is offered to all employees just a select few!
短所
Very low wages unless you are management
horrible place to work
PRODUCTION WORKER (現在は退職) –  Marysville, WA2017年12月08日
Very bad management and everyone was treated poorly. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do to change it I tried HR and they cant really just fire the whole management crew, They have klot of there hands to fix if you ask me!
smelly
Head Cashier (在職中) –  Whitehouse, OH2017年12月08日
good place to work if you like smelly junk. people are nice. pay is nice. benefits kinda suck. hours are lame, who wants to work weekends honsetly? .....
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Quick paced and poorly managed.
Associate (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月08日
Unfortunatly the manager I was under was not a team player, nor trainer, nor helper. So the store was a wreck often. Though on days without her the assistant mangers run a very fun and productive shift.
No Benefits, No Pay Increase
Great experience overall
Janitor-Jewella Shelter (現在は退職) –  shreveort,la2017年12月08日
It was pleasure working with others and it was excellent knowing the ends and out of the company. I was able to learn about working with others. I was able to come together with this organization and help me become a better person. It was an honor and privilege to be employed at their facility.
社風
The Goodwill industries have had a great work environment, and hasn't stopped doing good.
Goodwill (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2017年12月08日
Every typical day at work is just the case managers going through a power point,every now and then, or either taking the retail to the goodwill store.
Best Job I have Ever had
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017年12月08日
Being able to help people with immediate needs be it transportation housing or family assistance. This position and every position at Goodwill was fantastic
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する