Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

10,898 件のレビューを表示
productive and fast paced
Sales Associate/Cashier (在職中) –  Puyallup, WA2017年12月09日
working at the goodwill is a greet experience for teenagers that haven't had a job yet , not stressful at all . you meet a lot of new people there and help out the people with no job . i recommend working at the goodwill for your first job .
長所
very flexible with hours, get good hours
short breaks
Need Internal Review
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2017年12月08日
Unbelievably unfair place to work. Wages are not in target of cost of living but company has overload of work to perform. Very unfair company. No increase in salary is offered to all employees just a select few!
短所
Very low wages unless you are management
horrible place to work
PRODUCTION WORKER (現在は退職) –  Marysville, WA2017年12月08日
Very bad management and everyone was treated poorly. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do to change it I tried HR and they cant really just fire the whole management crew, They have klot of there hands to fix if you ask me!
smelly
Head Cashier (在職中) –  Whitehouse, OH2017年12月08日
good place to work if you like smelly junk. people are nice. pay is nice. benefits kinda suck. hours are lame, who wants to work weekends honsetly? .....
社風
Quick paced and poorly managed.
Associate (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月08日
Unfortunatly the manager I was under was not a team player, nor trainer, nor helper. So the store was a wreck often. Though on days without her the assistant mangers run a very fun and productive shift.
No Benefits, No Pay Increase
Great experience overall
Janitor-Jewella Shelter (現在は退職) –  shreveort,la2017年12月08日
It was pleasure working with others and it was excellent knowing the ends and out of the company. I was able to learn about working with others. I was able to come together with this organization and help me become a better person. It was an honor and privilege to be employed at their facility.
社風
The Goodwill industries have had a great work environment, and hasn't stopped doing good.
Goodwill (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2017年12月08日
Every typical day at work is just the case managers going through a power point,every now and then, or either taking the retail to the goodwill store.
Best Job I have Ever had
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017年12月08日
Being able to help people with immediate needs be it transportation housing or family assistance. This position and every position at Goodwill was fantastic
Fun easy place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2017年12月08日
everything about working at good will was great , especially the interaction with you daily customers
just management at the location was working at was very poor And wasn't the fair
good pay, lots of hours
bad mangement
Nice Work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fullerton, CA2017年12月07日
A typical day at work included cleaning the floors and stands, counting in the registers, opening the store, racking out clothes, and wares sometimes, also helping customers check out. I learned how to use a register, communicate with customers on a friendly level, multi-task. The hours were very hard on my body, strenuous mostly. But I had good teammates that made up for it.
Just dont
Pricer (現在は退職) –  Bradenton, FL2017年12月07日
They talk a great game on your first day. But it’s all down hill from there. Sometimes I feel like they mean well but idk. Everything extremely hectic all the time. In my case the manager put all her eggs in one basket and after months of being treated like dirt I left.
50% of entire purchase twice a year and 25% off everyday
短所
Always getting yelled at.
社風
Fast Paced, great team to work with
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Shawnee, OK2017年12月07日
I worked at the Shawnee, Ok Goodwill. I loved the people I worked with, everyone was helpful and supportive. It was truly a second family for me. I like fast paced, so that was also great for me.
Day flies by
Short breaks
overworked and no respect
Volunteer Associate (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月07日
would never work here again, management was rude and did nothing to me stressful situations easier. I quit because the stress wasn't worth the headaches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Managers helped employeesby going above and beyond to train them for future job advancments.
Kitting amd Packaging (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年12月07日
First time in a warehouse setting coworkers ensure safe fun enviorment in kitting and packaging. Worked together as a group to ensure productivity of getting orders packed and shipped properly.
社風
good job but got a little unsanitary at times
Department Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Cabot, AR2017年12月07日
Goodwill stands for education for the community. It also is willing to educate its employees to better themselves within there community. Goodwill stands for quality control and customer service
I love my job at Goodwill Job Connection
Staffing Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Milledgeville, GA2017年12月07日
Management and training supervisor were amazing people and very intelligent and helpful. I enjoy every aspect of the responsibilities I have. I thoroughly enjoy working with the people around me.
長所
Helping the public look for work and getting jobs for people
短所
I dont like that this was only a 10 day assignment.
Never give raises
Clothes processor, Customer service, Trainer (現在は退職) –  Warren, PA2017年12月07日
Relaxed work atmosphere but do not expect to advance, get raises, and benefits cost more than your paycheck. A past assistant manager quick when she got a bill instead of a check on payday.
productive fast passed enjoyable
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Topeka, KS2017年12月07日
Goodwill Industries was was of my best an most liked jobs i have had. I would love to work with them again. Within 90 days i was promoted to team lead from cashier. The manager always worked with me on available days that i could work and if something came up with my small children they were always understanding and willing to work it out on my schedule. I will say that the tardy rule is very strict and they do not let you slide on this rule at all. Overall i would love to work for Goodwill again.
社風
Great benefits, pay is needed to be higher, and more room for advancement could be made.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fishers, IN2017年12月07日
I would have loved to have advanced as team lead, But was placed on back burner sort of speak. I know i needed more work, I coudn't get feed back. The pay should be more cause the cost of living has gone up.
The enviroment is great.
短所
Needs more work for advancement, and pay raises.
GoodWill
Cashier/ Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Maplewood, MN2017年12月07日
THe place was great because they we're very flexible. but many managers favor others and didn't do their job very well. place was always a mess. always didn't have enough people everyday to work.

総合評価