Goodwill Industriesの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 14,118 件見つかりました 14,120 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Terrible place to work
Employee (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN2018年10月05日
The work is unsafe, too much expected for minimum wage and management makes up the rules as they go along. Employees get reviews and raises consistently late. They have unfair hiring practices.
Pay
Great place
Store Manager (在職中) –  South Boston, VA2018年10月05日
Its a fulfilling day to know you are helping others. Fast past tempo and easy to learn all task. The hardest part of the job is sorting through the donations to see what is sellable.
paid time off
working weekends
Working for Goodwill
EMPLOYMENT RESOURCE SPECIALIST (在職中) –  Warner Robins, GA 310882018年10月05日
My employment at Goodwill Industries has been a rewarding one. I truly enjoy working with and meeting new job seekers; assisting them with employment and other resources makes a day's work worthwhile!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
goodwill
Sales Associate/Processor (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年10月05日
Working at goodwill was hard,they always put a lot of pressure on you to work harder . working hard was never enough for goodwill,and the pay was horrible. I worked hard for the company for almost no pay. The insurance was awful. If I were to return it would have to be a behind the desk job.
no pros
no pay
社風
Great starting job, not well for long term
Key Holder (在職中) –  Wichita, KS2018年10月05日
Goodwill is a great job to start out in, but you can get held back for trying to achieve else where, i.e school or second jobs. They will work with you as long as you can fit into their schedule not the other way around. You can quickly promote, but they also can hold you back if it works for them. Their management can be hit or miss. They have great ones that are amazing to work with, but others that do what is only best for themselves. A typical day is, doing paperwork, stocking processors with items for production, then filling in where others need help.
社風
I was helping open a new store
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lake Worth, TX2018年10月05日
I only worked there a month. But I really enjoyed working there. We went to established stores to train on registers and to learn how to price, etc. I would work at Goodwill again given the opportunity.
Joke-period
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年10月05日
Run away from this job as fast as you can!---You pick threw trash and try to get stuff to sell,---if you dont want something -just give it to goodwill---like trash!------Now lets talk pay---hahahahaha to put up with trash all day! Geez!!!!!
WORKERS ARE NICE---MOST
EVERYTHING
社風
You can grow with the company
Textile processor (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年10月05日
They have excellent benefits they have gym membership plus you get bonuses for each month they are a non profit organization they have stores all over the United States they awards for pertect attendance they help you to get a car discount on monthly basis passes
Excellent benefits
No overtime
No dont apply
Computer processor (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年10月05日
I can say Goodwill is for the disabled worker they are not.when I filed the complaint on the harassment.they tried to switch me to a position I could not do because of my disability.either take it or quit.
Benfits
Bullys managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun good working place
Retail (現在は退職) –  Peoria, AZ2018年10月04日
Excellent working environment. Always have friendly people. Would work again. Train could be better at times. Treat others were they supposed to be treated.
Management is just ridiculous
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年10月04日
This is a company that are not professional within store but throw on a major front for the corporate heads who visit. They make no advancement to help those who really want to repair their lives. Instead they keep them on a short leash.
社風
Custmers an o workers are great
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Independence, KY2018年10月04日
Very bad management she never works an is the most unfriendly person to customers you work your rear off an aren't appreciated she expects to much out of you stay away from independence good will in ky
Bad manager with attude
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
laid back management
Retail Merchandise Processor (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月04日
Need to hit quotas everyday.
Make sure pulls are done.
Store is clean and open on time.
No work hazards.
Price all appropriate product.
Follow recall guidelines.
8 to 5 shifts
Too many to list
Good for multi purposes
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (現在は退職) –  Roanoke, VA2018年10月04日
Goodwill helps to es establish durable community programs for those who are disable (Adults) and have limited skills.
Above all, those that are seriously disable and limited are trained to use their personal one-on-one programs to meet in-home assistance or community assistance.
N/A
N/A
Stock Clerk
Stock Clerk (現在は退職) –  Akron, OH2018年10月04日
stocking clothing, Colorizing making sure that everything was in order. Assisting customers and guide them to the department of what their looking for.
Free Lunches
Short break
Goodwill.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA 300962018年10月04日
Goodwill is good experience for people who first time work for a job. It does help your career and refer if needed. They can obverse which best fit for any jobs or positions.
長所
Flexible schedule and have interpreter
goodwill
Floor Staff (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年10月04日
The day seemed long because of the slow paced work environment. would not advice work here if your young or have no disability. Management is a poor standard of corporations. work culture is drama infused. the hardest part is the customers. enjoyable is location.
Horrible Work Environment
Medical Records Specialist (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年10月04日
Working as a Medical Records Specialist was not difficult in any way. In fact, it was probably the most easiest job I have had. However, there are more cons than pros for working with Goodwill. It is a very small office type environment with no chances of advancement. The company/management always lie and keep secrets from their employees. Never any pay raises of any sort for standard employees, even though the management get yearly raises. Since Goodwill has a contract with the government, the government requires more work for the employees to do, and distributes X amount of dollars to Goodwill to accomplish all tasks by a certain date. However, higher ups do not distribute the money evenly amongst all of it's employees under this contract. Only management and higher ups divide the money among themselves for their own individual yearly raises. Goodwill Industries is the most corrupt company to ever work for and I would not recommend working for them to my worst enemy.
Pays well, benefits
Horrible management, Lies, Secrets, no advancement whatsoever
exciting place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年10月03日
i am really enjoyed working for goodwill industries . i have a chance to train and work at the same time. i trained basic computer skills, customer service, data entry and sales.
training
temporary
Review
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Delavan, WI2018年10月03日
I enjoyed working here during its time. Our management was great i just didn't enjoy the routine. This really is personal, though. If you enjoy routine jobs at a normal pace environment, this is a great place.
申請されたプロフィール