Goodwill IndustriesのAttendantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 558 件見つかりました 13,658 件のレビューを見る
社風
Good for starters and the elderly still elligable for work.
Floor & Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, TX2018年8月15日
It wasn't the greatest, but the hours were fair. Furthermore the pay is minimum wage, additionally, workers, excluding management, are ineligible for pay raises, despite that, the workers are allowed to move up them employment ladder.
長所
Good for beginners & people with mental or physical handicaps.
Minimum wage/Low wages
Goodwill standards
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Pasadena Texas2018年8月14日
Goodwill standards are so open to the handicapped & helps people that need second chances in life. I believe their pay scale should come up to a higher standard.
Goodwill Bucks
短所
Monthly awards & dinners were given ONLY if we made our store budget. how is that fair?
社風
It's a fast fun paste job
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Shakopee, MN2018年8月13日
Would work there again if I had to. Management was kind of Miss leading and I felt like they weren't doing their jobs to the fullest of their abilities
Discounts on store Goods
Brakes are short
Good Company
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年8月08日
Goodwill is a non profit that says above all else that it believes in the power of work. In practice it's a retail chain second hand store.

The pay is low and it's not enough to sustain yourself, however it is a good place to get into for an entry level position and pretty friendly to people with a record or a disability. It's not really a place to stay at for life but a very good place to put in some time and get some experience for your resume.

The Donation Attendant is essentially a stockroom/customer service job. You greet people at the door, help them unload their goods, and give them a receipt for their donations. When not doing that you are processing the donations for sale or shipment. It's a simple job.
長所
Good company, great starting point, Friendly to people with a record or disability
Low pay, limited hours
社風
Fun and chill place to work
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Clarksville, TN2018年8月06日
It was a really good experience. There were plenty of times where I can remember that they gave their employees free lunches on the first Saturday of every month.
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Decent job
Door attendant (現在は退職) –  Houghton, MI2018年8月05日
Goodwill is not the place you want to work for as in job security.. they will terminate you for no reason. Management os alright.. some better than other... no 401k in line of work.. discounts for shopling is the only pro. No bonuses no pay raises.
Discount shopping
No 401k
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Some what of a good place
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Queen Creek, AZ2018年8月04日
Goodwill is a great place to work at they are very flexible with your hours and days off. They help to make sure your okay and comfortable with what you have. There is also a lot of drama with the employees and arguments with them as well. A lot of slow workers that slack on the job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
bad management
Donations Attendant (在職中) –  Honore, FL2018年8月03日
I have worked for goodwill for 7 years the first four I enjoyed but now its terrible, stupid rules, constant change policy, cuting corners to save money(they got rid of night cleaners,house pick ups, drivers and electric automatic doors) goodwill seems to only care about making money and don't care if they stretch out their work force and put more stress on them just to make more money. worst of all is the head managers they have. who thought it was a good idea to have people who think its ok to belittle and talk down on their workers was a good idea? because of them I am the only donar greeter left we normally have 3 but the constant abuse and over working us with out giving any help has led 8 people to quit on me and I am about to o the same the only thing that keeps me from quitting is that I have to pay child support.
workable vacations
短所
managment abuse, stressful work inviroment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Fun place
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年8月03日
Good job for someone who wants to do something for a good cause. Also, great job to meet people from the community. Everyone you meet is in great spirits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
They hire people from all walks of life!
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Adrian, MI2018年8月02日
When you work at Goodwill, you get the opportunity to work with people from many backgrounds and walks of life!

You work as a team and provide others with satisfactory service!
Collaborative, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal
Minimum wage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Its a great place to work
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年8月02日
Its a good place to work if you don't mind never having a set scheduled. the most enjoyable part of working there is the diversity of the employees they hire. you get to meet a lot of good people.
Day at work
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Alameda, CA2018年7月31日
I don't know what this is don't understand work is fair good days go smoothly nice people I work with are is good too in the donation station u stay busy all day
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Very fun and interesting can be stressful at times, but always usually a great work environment
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2018年7月31日
Working at Goodwill Industries was a different experience, management was a little bit different than I expected, but was still doable and had a very great time working there.
Goodwill
Door Attendant (現在は退職) –  Henderson, KY2018年7月27日
Great opportunity .. Good place to work .well organized and most always a team effort. Always a opportunity to meet new people and
And a good place to deliver great customer service
Great atmosphere
Not enough pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Professionals at work
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年7月23日
Good people to work with flexible with your work schedule I loved how we had all holidays off The pay was good. I liked the management where I worked.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Productive fun workplace
ADC donation attendant (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年7月18日
Meet new people everyday very interactive. Fast paced work environment. Raise every six months including health benefits. Keeps you moving and seeing new items coming in everyday
Alright
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Pearland, TX2018年7月12日
People Are Alright Hours Are Good Customer Are Alright Manager Are Alright Money Is Okay I Worked There For 3 And Half Years And Then Came Back It Was Okay
Hours
Drama
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Productive, at times fast paced work place with a solid team culture
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月12日
Working at Goodwill was an overall enjoyable experience for me. The management team was great in just about every way and the team as a whole was strong. Everyone knew their roles and performed them well. During busy times of the year things could get a bit stuffy but we always made it work. Everyday I received a 30 minute lunch break and depending on how many hours I worked an additional two 15 minute breaks. I would recommend Goodwill to anyone who enjoys working with the public and meeting lots of new interesting people.
Goodwill
Collection Attendant/Clerical (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年7月10日
Great place to work for a teenager who is starting to get out on their own. I had a great time working here, my supervisor is was understanding and very helpful.
社風
I was too old for this job because of the heavy lifting. I was hurt and that's why I left.
DOCK ATTENDANT (現在は退職) –  Huntington, WV2018年7月10日
This organization helps lots of different areas of my community..I enjoyed talking with the customers dropping off items. I worked hard and lost weight. I liked the ladies I worked with.It was a comfortable place to work. My manager was awesome.
長所
Good place to work lots of customer service skills learned
I have none