Goodwill IndustriesのAttendantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 528 件見つかりました 13,039 件のレビューを見る
goodwill
Donation attendant (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年6月15日
its a good partime job to help ends meet if youre looking for fulltime work look else where no room for advancement they do help people that has a felony
discounts
very stressful
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年6月11日
a typical day is fast paced, manager is always breathing down your neck. In my position we did have some team work but we were always under staffed. our manager was not a people person.
社風
Boring and a lot of older people
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Bentonville, AR2018年6月08日
Im young and working with nothing but older people really got to me. Since i was the young one a lot of people thought i didnt know what i was doing or if i wasnt doing it the same way as them i was wrong.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Stressful
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Lebanon, TN2018年6月07日
Never had help for anything done the weather was not a good contrast for working was not good pay for what was done and they would over work you never satisfied for work that was done
good insurance
environment
社風
It was a good working experience for a first time job
Minton Rd. - Donation attendant (在職中) –  Melbourne, FL2018年6月07日
It was a good working experience for a first-time job. Very flexible working hours, managers are willing to work with you. The hardest part was lifting heavy furniture or sorting out clothes that were in filthy condition.
社風
Good for someone that experience
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2018年6月05日
Great for first job experience wasn't to happy with the management not to professional. Found a better opportunity so I had to take the offer at the time.
Short breaks
job security
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月04日
Goodwill is a good industry to work for as they do provide training in other areas if the opportunities are there to transfer to another facility in other areas.
Nice workplace
dealing with rude customers
社風
Goodwill is a workplace in progress.
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年6月02日
Goodwil's management needs an overhaul. Goodwill's communication system is poor and not effective at all.
Goodwill treat their lower income staff very poorly.

Goodwill does not have a productive method for their employees to move up within the company. No promotions are ever offered to employees with longterm employment.
Most of all too many Chiefs and no clear directions between their Supervisory staff. Lastly, but not least CEO's, Directors, Leads, Supervisors, and anyone that holds Supervisory Responsibilities they all dont speak the same Language. Meaning everyone has a different interpretation of policies and procedures for their employees to follow. And in addition each and every rule or policy applies differently to each employee. Meaning there is a lot of Favortism between employees and Bosses/Supervisors.
長所
Work inside instead of outside.
Too many Bosses
Great place to work.
Attended donation services, Bailer. (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年6月01日
Goodwill is a Great place to work. The people are great and you get the good feeling of helping people in your community, it's fast paced but you get great bennifits.
長所
Good feeling about your community.
社風
Good Pace. Not boring. Physical Activity I like.
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2018年5月26日
I love my job. It is my life behind my family. I really like my coworkers.
The company is good. It helps the community by, giving opportunities for those who accept and commit to it. It is a hand up not, a hand out company. Which is also good.
Flexiable schedules.
短所
Difficult shift changes during the week sometimes.
Management is inconsistent
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Peoria, AZ2018年5月22日
Management is inconsistent and doesn't listen to employes complaints. Management cares to much about product numbers that the store is a disaster. Not hiring enoug employees. Not making a consistent schedule.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Nice place to work.
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Altoona, PA2018年5月18日
Very interesting work , working with the general public accepting donations and working with handicapped people was very rewarding. Hardest part of the job was loading the trucks for shipment to other stores.
Relaxed work place
Not enough hours
would not recommend
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Ellensburg, WA2018年5月17日
there is little communication between management and workers. workers are not taken seriously. New managers are not fit to be in charge. i am grateful that they helped me start my career and 2 managers are good. but overall not efficiently ran and workers are not taken seriously. Co workers were also good
discounts i guess
pretty much everything else
Outlet's Suck
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Washington State2018年5月17日
Goodwill outlet's are just rough to be at
Not the way it's run but just the culture it creates in shoppers.
Hardest part of the job is always the customers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
It's not the job, it's the people
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Norman, OK2018年5月15日
The job is great: helping unload people's cars of things they no longer want, and putting it away in the store. Then, later in the day, placing the contents of the store into the delivery truck. No issues there.
It's when it gets down to supplies that the job becomes less fun. For a good week or two, there were no containers for my coworkers and I to put the donations into, which meant we had piles of clothes, toys, etc in the backroom. It took the better part of 2 days to "bag and tag" them, when we finally did get the supplies.
Overall, I'd most definitely work here again, especially if you get along well with the coworkers.
4 day work weeks
社風
The job made you a hard worker
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2018年5月14日
Management was very nice but they still made you work and work hard. The hardest part of my job was the amount of multitasking that the job had required. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with the people at my store.
社風
I was the employee working at the DX and it stayed busy
COLLECTING ATTENDANT (現在は退職) –  Davis, CA2018年5月11日
I had worked for the Davis Goodwill Donation Express for two years and within that two years I went through five different managers and they kept my hours right below full time so they wouldn't have to give me any kind of benefits. I had been trained to do my job a certain way but then new manager would come and change things or tell me I wasn't doing it correctly because they change things but failed to inform me of any changes.
長所
I enjoyed working there a lot because I liked the hours and type of work
短所
poor management and miscommunication with employees
Quick-paced but fun.
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Tacoma, WA2018年5月09日
This was my very first job I ever had. I was able to work there thanks to a company called ResCare. My time at Goodwill made me nervous at first, but provided me with the confidence necessary to speak to customers on a daily basis, and work with others like a team. I would recommend working here if you're fine with being on your feet all day, and love talking to people.
長所
Music is played in the store, and most customers and employees are very nice.
短所
Slightly stressful and fast-paced.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great place to serve.
Trailer attendent (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年5月08日
Goodwill Industries is a company really attached to the community. The items at Goodwill come from the community and are sold to it. The proceeds help the community that invest those before mentioned things into it. I would say that it is for the people.
good pay
mandatory over time
社風
a fun workplace to be in
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Webster, TX2018年5月07日
a quiet place to to get stuff done the hardest part was moving stuff in the stores the management was excellent the workplace was very fun I learned so many things at goodwill
申請されたプロフィール