Goodwill IndustriesのAttendantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 445 件見つかりました
Great experience
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Dunwoody, GA2017年12月10日
It my honor get sach a wonderful job ever in my life & it’s always a great time working with my friends they are really nice, friendly & helpfull ever ,still we are touch in Facebook,Instagram and phone either,our supervisors was a great personality she always share a great ideas so how can we work in easy way and also she is alway friendly ever....
30 minutes lunch brake
15 minutes twiceshort brake
Hard on work ethic
Attendant (現在は退職) –  Rocklin, CA2017年12月04日
Goodwill was a great place to work if you like touching peoples dirty donations. The place always stank, the other employees were awful and the management could've been better.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Working and Exciting Environment
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA2017年12月03日
It's one of those typical days at work, come in to work, have your bags check, Get To Work, Break, Work, Lunch, Work, Have Your Bags Check, Then Go Home.
beneficial
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Montgomery, IL2017年11月30日
Goodwill is a beneficial first job that can open doors to other experiences. Goodwill is great environment to work for young adults just stepping into the working field.
managers/co-workers
n/a
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
hard
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年11月30日
There was always an abundance of work, Upper management was very biased and unprofessional. Workload does equal pay rate. You work long hard hours for very minimal pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Goodwill
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2017年11月29日
The job was good but the pay was not. I like to work so I do not really mind.. I just do my work exactly as they asked , we'll because that's my job.
長所
good people to work with
短所
corporate does not treat their empoyees fairly
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Experience Working Environment
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA2017年11月28日
An Typical Day is always the same, Coming In, Checking in, Getting To Work, Have a Break, Working, Taking an Lunch Break, Getting Back To Work and Going Home, I've learned a lot from this company.
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
goodwill
Attendant (現在は退職) –  Simi Valley, CA2017年11月28日
At Goodwill I always kept the back room clean worked customer service got any item donors would bring to the store set them down where they needed to be and worked fast n safety
free lunch
non stop moving
Fun workplace
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Akron, OH2017年11月28日
Very busy fast paced Developed ability to multi-task and think quickly
Pleasantly take donations from customers to ensure satisfaction
Keep track of number of donations throughout the shift
Goodwill,
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NY2017年11月24日
When i worked there, the company seemed to have zero idea what they're doing, even the CEO's and higher-ups. I worked there for a year, there's zero job security, long 10 hour days without smoke breaks or even food most of the way, anytime you mention a pay rise the boss will tell you okay several times, and you'll never see a dime.
社風
productive and fun place to work.
DONATION ATTENDANT (現在は退職) –  Rockville, MD2017年11月21日
I enjoyed working for goodwill, because it allowed me to gain a all around experience in customer service. I was able to achieve employee of the month two times since being there. Plus the management team was able to give effective knowledge on how they wanted the work done. Co workers were very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was I didn't want to go home.
長所
It will make you more affective.
short breaks
didnt like working there
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年11月17日
did not like working there no structer no leadership they dont respect there co workers at all and under paid no rises it was a nigthmare
the worse job i ever had in life
no leadership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
Fast paced at times
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2017年11月17日
People there didn't help each other. Only complaints. Did my job but was judged by co-worker and seniority over ruled. But you got hours there just had to be neat which is easy for me.
Worked alone
Worked alone
Slow paced, but stressful
COLLECTION ATTENDANT (現在は退職) –  Grass Valley, CA2017年11月15日
Management put the customers too high as a priority and had us continue accepting donations even when the store was far too full. It was hard for us to even move about the work station due to all the piles of items we've accepted, especially in the summer. This made things slow and boring, but highly stressful.
長所
You get a paid day off on your birthday.
短所
Customers will be rude and management will never side with you.
It's a Productive Working experience
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA2017年11月13日
The Typical day on the job was coming in, Having your bags check, Checking in, Working, Break Time, Working, Lunch Time, Working, Checking out, Having Your Bags Check again and Then Go Home, The most hardest part of the job was keeping up in an very fast working pace on the Job and The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with new people on an team.
Go to Restaurants for Free Lunches
Short Breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
great
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, IN2017年11月11日
its a great place to work the people are very friendly and you meet many people. and its feliable. I would recommend this to anyone. they help with schooling also
Goodwill
Goodwill Donation Attended (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2017年11月10日
This job was amazing to have,it was fun and their was always people around to help you in the front of the store or the back of the store i was manly outside helping customers but i have to say it was a pretty good job
社風
its a very good starter job
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Clarksville, TN2017年11月09日
good will is a great place to work its high pace your always working . and the people are great only down side is that you don't really get over time often
Work was steady
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Gig Harbor, WA2017年11月09日
Good place to work. Management was understanding and allowed flexibility in scheduling days off for personal stuff. Need to have good customer service skills.
社風
Fun place to work with nice team members.
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Appleton, WI2017年11月05日
Fun place to work. Work as a team. Many team parties. On the job training.Working alongside management as a team. Choosing your own hours. Earning paid time off.
Team parties.