Goodwill IndustriesのAttendantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 604 件見つかりました 14,538 件のレビューを見る
社風
Big corporation great workers giving back
Attendant (現在は退職) –  Sacramento County, CA2018年12月11日
Helping people be happy and always smiling gets the job done. Being strict but fun with coworkers and handling business professionally will elevate the company
productive place to work
Collection Attendant (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年12月10日
I worked there for 3 years. There is not a chance to work your way up to a higher position. Managers are not professional, they take on more than they can handle. Managers and Supervisors play favorites. It is a good place to work if you need a job for entry level.
To gain Experience
everything
社風
Good learning experience and test of my skills
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Ottawa, IL2018年12月07日
Working at goodwill has been a fairly decent job, the only place lacking for me would be their pay. The management was a little lacking in some areas, but overall it was a positive experience.
Paid lunches
Low pay
Kind of a clusterF***
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Olympia, WA2018年12月05日
It often felt like corporate couldn't figure out what they wanted, and management was left without clear direction. This led to sh** rolling downhill leaving regular employees confused as to what the desired goals were.
Relaxed dress code
短所
low pay, not much upward momentum
Good place
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  League City, TX2018年12月04日
Good place..flexible hrs...good company. Uniforms provided. Management great...co-workers well trained. Goodwill is a good company to work for. No compliments at all.
Flexible hrs
Na
Goodwill
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年11月29日
I really enjoyed woriking at goodwill. Everyone was so kind and was a very enjoyable work environment. I would say the best bout it was seeing all the smiles on the customers for reasonable prices.
Happy Social environment
Hit or Miss hours
I loved working alone!
Collections attendent (現在は退職) –  Antelope, CA2018年11月28日
I worked at a donation center and my location was slow only had a few rush periods but you were alone most of your shift. So if you dont do well alone then this job isn't for you.
社風
Can be very easy or at times very stressful
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Woodridge, IL2018年11月28日
Working at the Goodwill in Woodridge, Illinois was a great job, but had its downfalls. Many customers get frustrated or angry when one does not accept their donations (rather it be due to extreme damage, plain garbage or simply unsellable) and a lot of pressure is set on the Donations attendance crew as they’re the ones that bring almost everything in (Toys, furniture, clothes). And they focus on putting furniture out while sorting hardlines (non clothing) and softlines (clothing). It can be very stressing and everyone needs to do their part or the whole process gets backed up and can get frustrating for workers and management. Can be very easy or very difficult dependant on amount of donations.
長所
Friendly crew, flexible hours, discounts
短所
Stress, exposed to a lot of things people donate
Very nice place to work
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年11月20日
Skilled at managing inventory control, shipping & receiving, customer relations and safety & compliance.
Certified Power Equipment Trainer, Forklift Operator and Reach Operator skilled at coaching other staff.
Promoted to positions of increased responsibility given strong people and project management skills.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Prostatic fluid filled dumpster fire
Donor door attendant (現在は退職) –  New Philadelphia, OH2018年11月17日
They ignore why they started in the first place even though they make you sit through a 3 hour documentary they made about their past at orientation, they over price everthing treat employees like dirt they have pointless programs for employees that the funding for could go to raises and actual charitable causes, and the so called charitable things they do for job training the disabled/injured/excons would actually cost the people they supposedly help if it was not for actual charitable organizations that are not directly affiliated with them
短所
Everything i just said plus more
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
good start
Donations Attendant (現在は退職) –  Williamsburg, VA2018年11月16日
I worked there for a few years, and had some major changes. I enjoyed the people that i worked with, and eventually knew who were our daily customers after a certain time. It was a great starting job experience, and provided many thinking outside of the box challenges that i preserved through. all thanks to the team that trained me.
flexible hours if needed
little hours
Loved my job
Donation attendant/ Wares associate (現在は退職) –  Bradford, PA2018年11月13日
I loved working at good will in Bradford...at times it could be a little hectic but we made it through as a team...awesome co workers..they worked with you on things that needed to be done outside of work which was always a plus
Co workers
No raises and the wages
Goodwill
Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Greeley, CO2018年11月12日
Worse job i have ever had. Workers spread rumors and management believes them and fires what the assistant GM calls their best donation attendant. So bad reviews
easy job
Good work place
ADC Attendant (現在は退職) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018年11月11日
Good work place needs better management had okay times the manager wasnt so pleased with me due to personal reasons although all of that the job was great and I would have stood longer
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Terrible management, no job advancement
Store Donation Attendant (在職中) –  Scappoose, OR2018年11月10日
The managers are terrible, inconsistent schedules, toxic work enviroment. Abusive language used against employees by managers with no repercussions when reported.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Worked there for four years and it just got worse and worse
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Norman, OK2018年11月09日
Bad pay, no life balance, sketchy management. Overpriced insurance that sucked. I have told all of my friends that inquired about working therre not to do it. It's not worth it at all.
all of it
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Worked with excellent people, non supervised work enviorment
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Winter Springs, FL2018年11月08日
Excellent part time work, close to home, good hours. Very organized work environment. Could get hectic during holidays especially end of year. Overall experience was great, still in contact with employees at that site
Repetitive
Donation Attendant (現在は退職) –  Killeen, TX2018年11月07日
Honestly the schedule was set up to where everything had to happen at a certain time setting. Knowing that made it quite relaxing to prepare and prevent.
Healthcare, Always busy
Breaks and Hours
Not Great
Donation Center Attendant (在職中) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018年11月05日
The people are mostly great, it’s the actual job that is sub par. The stores are ALWAYS understaffed so there is never enough people to get everything done. That means everyone is in constant overdrive just trying to keep up. The pay is basically minimum wage with ZERO allowed overtime. Hours are not flexible, and the work is unforgiving. The friendly co workers can make it ok, but all it takes is the one person with a bad attitude to make your 8 hour shift completely miserable. All the managers I knew were very nice however and never had a problem with them. Another thing to note is that the customers are more obtrusive than the average store. There are a lot of homeless people and thieves that come in and try to steal/give you a hard time because we are a non profit organization.
Occasional free lunch
短所
Nonfelxible hours, no overtime, hard labor, overly difficult customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
my position has been a relaxed one with periods of heavy hard work
DEC Attendant (在職中) –  Jackson, TN2018年10月25日
this is a position of periods of relaxed time and then periods of hard and heavy work. You never know what the day will bring. I have enjoyed my time here.
sometimes really relaxed time