Goodwill IndustriesのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 623 件見つかりました
社風
worked with great people but horrible company
Cashier/Production (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2017年12月14日
I've met and worked with a lot of great people. At the time the management was great, there were 4 managers, they were so helpful, always there when you needed them, I've learned so much from each of the managers. I worked as a cashier for almost a year but couldn't stand dealing with customers stealing and couldn't do anything so I transferred to work in the back, and I loved it there, it was better. The more I learned about the company, the more I wanted to leave to do something better for myself. Just do the research on the company and about the CEO. The donations people donated is his profiting. Then about the benefits, there were certain places you have to go to that will accept the insurances and it was not good. The only one problem about management was that the last week I was working there, I asked a manager about my sick hours, he said it would be in my last paycheck once I leave, weeks passed by and still didn't see that money, so I called to talk to another manager, he stated that once I left the company my sick hours will be gone and there was nothing he can do.
great employees
短所
healthcare was ok, CEO, management misunderstanding
fun workplace
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Galax, VA2017年12月14日
I loved working at goodwill, the managers were caring individuals and so were my coworkers. The actual work we had to do could be tuff at times but if you had a hard time meeting your goals they were very understanding and actually stepped in to help when needed. The hardest part of the job I would say is processing the clothes because some people donate gross things that even with gloves you don't want to touch. Every month we would have a party and we would decorate and dress up to a certain theme, this was my favorite.
coworkers, insurance, and hours
短所
digging through peoples donated things
Hated working there
Associate/cashier (現在は退職) –  Ellsworth, ME2017年12月12日
Goodwill is a awful place to work. They only care about numbers and not there employees, if a high school student wanted a job don't go to goodwill they wont work with you on a schedule to work with school.
Fun Atmosphere
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月11日
Every day was a fun day with my coworkers and helping customers find specific items. Enjoying the discounts that were offered. Very busy 50% off sale days and seeing the used items come in.
discounts
nothing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Excellent place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Huntington, WV2017年12月11日
People are very caring and have a big hear to boot. There are a lot of great programs that the company support and they have been amazingly supportive to me in my time there
Quick pace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2017年12月06日
I.T was okay my least favorite honestly management was never sure of anything they never kept up with one another overall very good pricing easy work.
Fast-paced, but rewarding
Cashier (在職中) –  Fishers, IN2017年12月02日
A typical day consists of running racks, cleaning out fitting rooms, conducting transactions, and interacting with customers. Management is adequate, and they are very understanding. The workplace culture is quite close-knit, and the majority of us get along well. While working at Goodwill, I have learned how to run two racks in an hour, the proper way to clean a fitting room, how to run these particular registers, and stress management. The most difficult parts of the job have been long hours on my feet, rude customers, and the frustration of interacting with said customers. The most enjoyable part of my job has been my coworkers, including my managers. They are all fabulous people.
長所
Great coworkers, great music on speakers
Short breaks, rude customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Most recent managers were cutthroat
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年12月02日
I enjoyed working with my co-workers & the customers were very happy with me because I was always willing to help them but most of the managers were sneaky and cutthroat. They were always trying to find ways to take advantage of their workers. If you had to go to the restroom they would make that your 15min break and you would not even get your lunch break unless you demanded it but they would deduct the half hour so the top management did not know.
Friendly co-workers & customers
短所
They were always trying to cut your hours and usually looked for excuses not to give you your breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Good people
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2017年11月30日
Goodwill was ok to work at. The employees were very friendly and helpful. If you're not a people person, might be best to work in the back as a labeller/stocker/sorter.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
its a job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2017年11月30日
can be hard days like no help. You learn that the job mite not be for you. Management needs to communicate better. hardest part coming in to a mess and enjoyable part is getting off.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Fast work environment, but under staffed so extra working
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月29日
I enjoyed the job and the atmosphere, but being under staffed and working as a cashier was hard work. What made the job manageable were the customers and my coworkers.
長所
Learn to work fast paced
Cant shop day you work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
fun work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  New York State2017年11月26日
the work was nice soft pace the staff was good some times we had language barrier we did not speak same language manager and team so i had to translate a lot but it was fun the hardest part of the job was when client where not able to communicate properly the best part where the workers
good people
language barriers
great place
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Nanuet, NY2017年11月20日
great customers, horrible management, good hours, good discount, good stuff good mission just horrible horrible manager when I worked there. I'm pretty sure she hated her job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
decent starting job work place
Cashier (在職中) –  Wintersville, OH2017年11月19日
This job is okay unless you like an air conditioned or heated work place. The management is fairly decent. The hours are steady. Many people fill the environment with drama.
vacation time
dramatic employees
Fat paced and fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年11月19日
A typical day consisted of working the floor, assisting customers, keeping thins in order, and stating on your toes. I learned valuable customer communication skills. Management was enjoyable to work with and orderly. Workplace culture was fun and supportive. Staying on my feet the entire day. Getting to know the customers and hear about their lives.
Working with the customers
短所
Staying on my feet all day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Fun and Laid Back
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cottage Grove, MN2017年11月17日
It was a great high school job! I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the environment and all of my coworkers. I now am looking for something a bit more professional.
Hours
availability
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Batesville, IN2017年11月16日
I enjoyed my time at goodwill. The people and customers are friendly the work is not very hard but there is always something to be done. We would start the day by filling shelves with stock before we opened. Next we would get our registers I order for the day. Then we would open and though out the day we would sort clothing since we are only allowed to keep clothes on the rack for a short time period the tags are color coded so we would have one color tag to pull and send out those clothes each week
長所
Easy, good hours, friendly people
短所
Requires a bit of lifting
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
very stressful & unprofessional
Cashier/warehouse (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2017年11月16日
Goodwill are not who they claim to be. they fire good people & can't keep a good management team. overall they will give you a job then cut your hours too.
free food often
shady
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
I liked working at good will.
cashier (現在は退職) –  The Dalles, OR2017年11月15日
I liked working at good will. The people there were amazing and it was a fun place to work. I was happy to go to work every day and see my co workers. And the mangers we goo to.
No Benefits
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL2017年11月14日
Started out as a part time at the Port St. Lucie West store as a cashier, never missed an day never late and after six months moved up to full time. So after a year no paid time off no benefits I had to find better employment for myslef
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する