Goodwill IndustriesのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 821 件見つかりました 13,926 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
okay place.
Cashier/Donations (現在は退職) –  Kyle, TX2018年9月17日
It was a great Experience and good base for what i knew i wanted to work in. over all fun job but needed better workers that didnt hate there job so for the people that came in and wanted to work, it wasnt harder for them.
社風
Great place to work. Management worked with me for my schedule
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年9月12日
Great opportunity to advance and so many programs to help. Friendly customers and staff. It was very rewarding to help people find their treasures. Management always treating us to lunch for a job well done.
Nice co-workers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sealy, TX2018年9月11日
It was a nice place to work. The manager was always very helpful and nice and understanding when a problem came along she was always there to help just as everyone else that worked there
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
It was a good temporary job.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lumberton, TX2018年9月10日
Goodwill is a good job for those who have flexible schedules and do not require a high pay grade. The employers are wonderful and I very much enjoy helping customers out daily. It is a very fast paced job but great for those who love to work.
長所
Stay busy and great employers
Low pay
社風
Manager was the only reason people stayed around
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bowling Green, OH2018年9月08日
Goodwill had no benefits.
Corporate treated everyone, even the managers, like garbage. The store was always falling apart and everyone hated working for minimum wage while digging through disgusting boxes.
Tanya
Everything else
great
Cashier/Production (在職中) –  Oxnard, CA2018年9月08日
Was my first job. DELIGHTED to say I was part of the team there. very simple to work there, you can ask to be cross trained. My store was always kept tidy. Just keep the store cleaned and be on your feet at all times and you'll excel.
社風
Great if you have trouble finding work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Anderson, IN2018年9月05日
If you have trouble finding work, including felony and misdemeanor charges, you can usually get a job here. However almost every position starts at part time, minimum wage, no set hours, and no benefits. You can, however, benefit by getting into their training and certification course ran by the Excel Schools.
長所
Usually great people to work with and possible job skills/certification courses
短所
Low pay, low and fluctuating hours, poor communication in the management and supervisory staff, and low chance for advancement.
Middle of the road
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rittman, OH2018年9月05日
The shifts were very boring most of the time, the staff was friendly and upbeat. The job in general was uninteresting, I just don't think this kind of job is for me. Otherwise, not too bad
Breaks
Standing too much, uneventful
社風
We had a unkind manager who would talk about the workers then go tell the worker and tell them so and so said this and then sit back a
cashier, production (現在は退職) –  Lawrence, KS2018年9月04日
They care about helping other but are great in giving them self raises and forget the employees. They pick and choose who moves up. If the manager dislikes you .you don't have a chance.so you cant really say what was going on. It gives you a red flag.!!! Really you dont really want the truth.
Meeti g the customers
短所
Everything not a happy place. Very stressful
Fantastic company
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Allendale, MI2018年9月04日
My typical work day included coming into the building to the chorus of hellos from my coworkers. While the work was more physically involved, the work day was never something I hated. I loved my work there. The customers that came in almost every day were wonderful to help and I loved having the opportunity to do good.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
What a great employee staff; not so great anything else
cashier (現在は退職) –  Mt. Pleasant, SC2018年9月02日
An enthusiastic bunch, cheerful, charismatic, always singing always clapping. So much energy in love packed in one small Mt. Pleasant Good Will. I'll never forget their faces, nor will I forget how they made me feel: loved and appreciated. However I WANT to forget the pay. I want to forget how under staffed we were, I want to forget the amount of donations we got that was pure garbage! The amount of overflow, the amount of dirty stinky shoes, and dirty stinky clothes, and dirty stinky toys, cups, and dishware. If you work smart enough and you've got a good head on your shoulders, you can get promoted here really quickly. They see the value in real talent and help. They love when you put in effort for your job which I did. But I couldn't stand the sight nor smell of it. I pray for the 6 mile and Ben Sawyer good wills. I really do. they need ALL the strength one can muster,
Advancement, Full-Time work, Nice kind people
Over-worked
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Friendly work place where everyone can work together.
CASHIER/MANUFACTURER (在職中) –  Elmhurst, IL2018年8月31日
Management is overall wonderful, everyone makes you feel important and respected. The work is fast-paced which helps keep everyone focused and if anyone needs help with anything there's always a coworker willing to help.
長所
You get two paid 15 minute breaks.
Overall pay raise rate.
some people were nice
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Honolulu, HI2018年8月30日
the management i had at the time was not very cooperative and there were a lot of favoritism. many of the workers would complain about the manager we had, two of them but the company did nothing to help our workers so they had no choice but to quit.
some workers were friendly
短所
short breaks and a lot of attitudes
Very disrespectful
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ottawa, IL2018年8月29日
I worked at Goodwill for 2 years only to get talk bad to and disrespected. The management badmouths there employees and I wouldn’t recommend working there.
Flexible scheduling
Great first job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Holmes, PA2018年8月27日
The people are friendly and the management is very helpful. Work is pretty flexible and everyone helps to get the job done. Weekly pizza parties or whatever quota was made.
Very friendly atmosphere
Low pay
Overall enjoyable experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Batavia, IL2018年8月27日
• I'd be greeted by fellow coworkers as I walked through the door, and after I clocked in, I was either immediately given a drawer and a register, or I just had to put items away for the meanwhile. Usually there was a sheet on a clipboard telling us our main task for the day. As a cashier, I would always be multitasking with helping customers with their purchases and putting new clothes out on the sales floor, or stocking the bookshelves with newer books, or just cleaning the area behind the registers, whatever it was, it was always when no customer was waiting to see a cashier.
• Just how to be a cashier, working at Goodwill was my first job in the "real world", and I enjoyed working there and being part of an amazing team. I learned responsibility, how to count money in the drawer, focusing on two different tasks at the same time, and just getting a feel for customer service overall.
• Great management, I still remember all of my managers' names and I really felt encouraged to do better and felt comfortable asking questions to them
• The workplace culture was overall decent
• Sunday shifts, especially in the morning, were tough and packed with tons of customers coming in and out of the store and donation center
• A lot of my coworkers really made the experience enjoyable and bearable at times of stress of tiredness
長所
The soda machine in the break room, good pay for a first job and no experience, good management, clean break room
短所
How far away it was from my home, cleaning the disgusting bathrooms, staying late after 10pm, fellow coworkers who weren't putting in their best efforts
Another day at Goodwill
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018年8月23日
I would work the customer service desk. I would ring up people items and give them their change. It was fun because it was a thrift store, you never know what people will find in their.
社風
Worked for Goodwill 7yrs., the company does not appreciate the hard work(and it is hard work) that their employees do, they just push them harder.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Port Orange, FL2018年8月23日
Goodwill Industries is very demanding on it's employees. The employees are over worked and always stressing about getting fired, because that's the way goodwill wants them to think. There are a lot of very good people that work for Goodwill that do not ever get
recognition for their hard work. That's truly sad. Jobs are hard to find with the benefits Goodwill offers, therefore the employees continue to hang on to their jobs.
長所
Benefits
短所
Underpaid for the work one must endure.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Slidell, LA2018年8月23日
Goodwill paid good and gives employees 40 hours a week. It's a nice relaxed place to work the job is not hard to do. It is hard to advance in the company they hire outside management all the time. Goodwill also has a job placement program for people with special needs.
Holidays off
Work every saturday
the emploee discount
Cashier (在職中) –  Eau Claire, WI2018年8月23日
a good day was if my numbers where up on round ups..that customers can be nice..i feel management is not the best there they make up rules as you go..the employee you work with are nice but seeing how long the last..hardest part of my job is keeping your numbers up on every day..the workers was the best part of my job
employee discount