Goodwill IndustriesのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 894 件見つかりました 15,003 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Nice
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2019年2月16日
Nice place to work. Love the customers. It would be nice to be able to work more hours. Never had any trouble with anyone. The work hours are flexible it's just a nice place to work.
Nice people
短所
Can't sell anything that's not priced.
It has it's flaws
Retail Associate and Cashier (在職中) –  Farmville, VA2019年2月11日
The jib can be fun, peaceful, and loving. However when the job is unfair and we are underpaid that causes conflict. The rules are not equal to everyone.
Temp job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hastings, MI2019年2月08日
This was a temporary job at Goodwill Industries. I learned cash register operations, inventory and product placement (stocking), organizing retail products, working with retail customers and customer service, and shipment receival.
Learned retail operations
社風
This place to work is a nightmare
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Greensburg, PA2019年2月08日
When new management came in it all became such a disaster. My schedule used to be flexible and stuck to certain hours to which i was abailable then when new management came in it all got changed and my times got changed to where i couldnt make it so i said goodbye.
社風
Goodwill is a friendly place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  North Olmsted, OH2019年2月06日
Every time I go to this Goodwill Store in North Olmsted there is at least an item not priced and when you ask them to get you a price they have to send it back. I thought the point was to sell the stuff. This store is really clean and sell stuff or organized. The employees are very friendly and helpful.
社風
good job for after high school
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lacey, WA2019年2月04日
pick up experience , good to boost up your confidence, management was great, hardest part of the job was to multitask when you were the only one in the store when it got busy
good work ethic
short breaks
Productive and fun!
Casher/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2019年1月30日
Spirits we're uplifting, and made it easier to work, the music played during the day made everyone more productive and energetic! And the banter also helped in forgetting you were working.
Wasnt great
Cashier/3rd key (在職中) –  Kingsport, TN2019年1月29日
My manager at the time lost alot of customers and employees due to hollering and cursing her employees she just had a bad attitude I worked for her for 5 years and I finally was tired of her work ethics. She even told my husband that he wasn't welcome in the store because he didn't walk in and say hello I tried to explain to her that it was our responsibility to say hello not the person coming through the door
長所
I love working with the public
Thae manager
fun and stressful
Cashier/Production (在職中) –  Smyrna, DE2019年1月27日
I enjoy working for Goodwill but the store manager of my store shouldn't be a manager at all! She never has a straight answer for anything and she never gets anything done. She just bounces around everywhere looking busy but never fully completes one task! the store is always a mess, the only time she does anything is at the last minute when the vice president or HR comes to the store for a walk thru or a meeting is about to occur. Love the company and the people but management is AWFUL..SO great place to work if you have the right store manager
長所
great people, ok benefits, great cause
poor management
Good will employee
Goodwill cashier (現在は退職) –  Deer Park, TX2019年1月24日
Goodwill is a very chill matured store that values the benefits of donating, the community is great and so are the employees they give off great living deals for ones that are interested.
長所
Discounted clothes and items when not working on a business day
Chilly environment
Stressful and unfulfilling
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Florence, SC2019年1月24日
I know I might just sound like a disgruntled ex-employee, but I was not the only person that left Goodwill from the high stress environment. No matter how hard you tried, nothing was ever done fast enough or good enough. I was extremely anxious every time I went into work, knowing that something was inevitably going to go wrong. I enjoy working with others and love interacting with customers, but it wasn't worth what I went through there. I can't speak for everyone though, and if you do choose to work there, I wish you the best of luck.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Good at getting back into the work force
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Shawnee, KS2019年1月19日
Long hours. Unobtainable goals. Low pay. $8.00 per hour. All the manager cared about was meeting the daily quota and under staffed in the afternoon and closing. Huge turn over rate. I informed the manager about an injury to my sprained ankle and she didn't seemed concerned. She wanted to put out 2,400 items daily and I was the lead cashier. The racks we're crammed in with clothes already and she still wanted to put up 2,400 more clothes. I even got a point even though I gave her a doctor's note for my sprained ankle.
Breaks. Friendly Co workers
短所
Strict rules. High turnover rate, low pay, lack of communication, favoritism
Great place too work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Joliet, IL2019年1月16日
Will go back this summer
Will recommend a friend or family member
And love too shop there find great treasures
Love the people I work with
Love the managers
And love the customers
Pick your off day
Not enough
Quiet place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Springfield, TN2019年1月16日
Great place to work at if you're in high school or school period trying to make extra money. They offer 20% off for employees every time they buy something.
Great job. Friendly coworkers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sidney, OH2019年1月15日
I enjoyed my job. Work was easy. Very friendly customers. Always was busy. Always had work to do. Cleaning duties nightly. Very easy. Consistent customer donations
Had great bosses
短所
Couldnt shop at the place you worked
社風
Non profit but all about $$
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Griffith, Indiana2019年1月15日
The job itself is mind numbingly easy. It's the top management who you only see maybe 1or 2xs a week thats the issue. When you do see them its all if only negative feedback. Very high turnover because of lack of respect and training from management and very low wages. You wouldn't even be able to afford a complete outfit from Goodwill at the hourly rate they pay you. Also forcing your employees to "round up" for their "mission" and disciplining them because they can't get to a certain percentage a shift is upsetting ESPECIALLY coming from a facility who sells very used items at a high price that they get for free. Customers see it and the employee personally has to indure the vocal upset about your non profit greed. This may be a job best for high schooler or retirees.
長所
Decent discount cant use on sale days
短所
POOR MANAGEMENT!! Double standard rules for some employees, Makes you take your short breaks/lunches very early into your shift, cant buy items while working, very poor scheduling, No room for growth or raises or bonuses
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Productive, interesting,fun, stress-free
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Oxnard, CA2019年1月11日
I loved working at Goodwill cause you could greet and help people and cause it's very interesting. You could get to know your Co workers, learn something new everyday
長所
Get to meet the people you work with.
Help with health
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  washington2019年1月09日
The manager I worked for had favorites. I had to go to the ER due to the fact I though my appendix had ruptured and I was given notice that I was being fired but could however reapply. To which I did however I got blind sided because I was picked on by one of the girls who works in the back and she said I was talking about something I had no clue on since I did not talk with anyone at the job. So i got into trouble for that. Which it was her spreading rumors
Management, Favoritsm
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great work environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2019年1月05日
When I worked at Goodwill Industries in the Richmond, VA the environment was great. My coworkers and I throughly enjoy our work and we all had friendships with the regular customers. It was a small and friendly community. However, when I moved to Norfolk to attend Old Dominion, I was transferred to Goodwill by Lynn-haven mall. I was grateful they liked me so much in Richmond they transferred me with ease. This new Goodwill was not like the one I started at. I soon left due to to the negative environment.
Great coworkers, understanding managers
短所
Not all Goodwills are alike at all
社風
A mixed bag, only for first-time workers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Machesney Park, IL2019年1月02日
Goodwill offers various work, school, and volunteer programs for people just starting out, and pays fairly for plenty of work. The job teaches strong organization skills, time management, and customer service, as well as behind-the-scenes work that keeps the store running. However, busy days, touchy customers, and questionable management ruins what was once a relaxed and laid-back environment. Management, once fair, understanding and reliable, is now overly strict, overbearing, and can be downright bullying at times. Changes in policies, more scrutiny over employee foul-ups, and grievous mishandling of situations makes the job only worthy of temporary resume fodder. Formerly a place full of decent, hardworking people, the recent change in atmosphere has soured the experience for both employees and customers.
長所
good cause, good products at low prices, steady work with little experience
短所
Hostile management, rigid work environment, unforgiving and nonsensical policies
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する