Goodwill IndustriesのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 774 件見つかりました 13,410 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Fun
Donor Services/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Roswell, GA2018年7月20日
It was an awesome place to work loved every bit of my job. Management was awesome as well as the employees,wish I still worked there. They didn't have enough employees
A lot of donations
短所
If you get sick don't use sick days
It Was An Okay Job For me At The Time
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018年7月20日
I liked where I was located the management was fun and made work a breeze to come and go to. And for me it was room to move up less then a year I was there when other management was leaving but I didn't want to get stuck doing that getting comfortable with a management position like this is it for me so I went on to do something else.I also got a pay increase in less then a year as well If you out in the work and it shows then they will definitely reward you that's the way I see it.
社風
Always on your feet fast paced environment
Pricer/cashier (現在は退職) –  Bullhead City, AZ2018年7月19日
Always had something to do
Never any real down time so you never worried about making your hours. Great people to work with. Some room for advancement
Fun place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fond du Lac, WI2018年7月19日
Enjoyed working there however it wasn't good for my home schedule anymore and j was unable to arrange my work hours as needed. Definitely recommend working there as a student or as a part time job
社風
Goodwill is a non profit organization. They do not discriminate when hiring
Cashier (現在は退職) –  1200 Burleson Rd2018年7月18日
Worked as a cashier in a fast paced work environment. Very friendly coworkers . I enjoyed greeting customers and helping them enjoy their shopping experience. I learned how Goodwill helps people in their community
discounts
no raises
Stressfull workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mechanicsville, VA 231112018年7月18日
Management is not empathetic towards family emergencies, their focal point was in themselves and profit and not making employees resent working there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Supportive environment not much chance to advance
Cashier (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年7月14日
Good if you can't find anything else - Supportive management and coworkers. Not a great plan for long term. I couldn't find anything else in my field. The insurance benefits for my wife and I are good. I like the people I work with. I haven't had much luck moving up despite my Master's degree and multiple tries to get up to another position.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Monroe, NC2018年7月12日
Goodwill was a great place to work. I loved the fact that they worked with the people of the community. It was a nice work environment as well . I would recommend it.
Very fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Marion, IL2018年7月12日
This was my very first job and I LOVED it. Not a hard place to work if your a clean and organized person. Loved the customers mostly elderly. Keeps you busy and coworkers are awesome.
cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年7月11日
Very fast paced but good environment typical day cleaning and organization management was awesome the most enjoyable day was working with others and customers
Understaffed
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年7月10日
Being always understaffed and made to do more than one persons job. There were times that I had to do the job of three people and no extra pay, you were lucky to get a thank you.
paid time off
horrible working conditions
社風
My experience there was okay but i do recomend this job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lompoc, CA2018年7月02日
My experience there was great , i was a cashier there and i worked with money management , putting away clothing in racks , greeting customers and over all i had a great experience
Decent
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, FL2018年6月26日
Decent pay for the amount of work. Good management and good benefits. Holiday bonuses are great. I enjoyed the customers and the overall working environment.
Dull, but easy work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  DeKalb, IL2018年6月24日
Very easy going job, but management doesn't seem to know what they are doing. They have this idea that they know everything and don't take lightly to anything you have to say.
Its Waco's issue.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  College Station, TX2018年6月22日
Don't be lured in by their desperation. Goodwill is itching to hire people because it is a terrible place to work.

Local management does the best they can, and the work environment is the store is very friendly and welcoming, but upper management in Waco refuses to listen to its employees, and creates an truly awful place to be.

Work for a corporate office that values it's employees. Don't work here.
社風
very fast paced, busy enviroment.
Retail Clerk/Cashier (在職中) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年6月21日
I like my store, and where I work at. and are easy to get along with Enviroment is very good, very fast paced if you want to be quick on your toes. More of a hands on job, and you also do a variety of duties.
Decent first job, disorganized
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bloomington, IN2018年6月20日
I got this job with no previous experience. They seem to hire almost anyone and most people leave as soon as they find a better job, so it's a rotating cast of employees. The customers were somewhat crazy but that's too be expected I guess. I got along well with co workers and managers. However, the management of the store was very disorganized. There was no online system for checking hours so unless you remember to take a copy of the scedule you won't know what time you're working. This was inconvienent. They sceduled me when I would be out of town (I filled out a time off sheet and everything) and then got mad at me for not being able to come in while across the country.
社風
Fast paced but with few hours and no advancement or benefits.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2018年6月18日
Fast paced but with few hours and no advancement or benefits. This really sums up a workers experience working for Goodwill. The monies are spent at the top but very little trickles down to employees.
長所
Management is friendly and helpful.
短所
Lack of hours, low pay, no advancement.
Productive and fun.
Retail Associate / Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年6月17日
Working at this company was fun and quick paced. You work with a lot of other workers as well as handling lots of customers who shop. The hardest part of the job to me is that at times you have a long line with inpatient customers while you are the last cashier ringing up. Other than that I honestly had no issues or problems working at this company.
Camaraderie was great!
Cashier/Production line (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年6月17日
Operated cash register, itemized and totaled purchases, for customers, Hung racks, provided customer service and carry outs when needed. Received, sorted and priced customer donations.
Teamwork
短所
Sometimes not enough listened to communication with my manager.
申請されたプロフィール