Goodwill IndustriesのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 440 件見つかりました 13,351 件のレビューを見る
Enjoyed the people
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Ottawa, KS2018年7月16日
Great job. like Christmas every day. Work was never the same day to day. Variety of tasks on a daily basis. Hanging, tagging, merchandising, cashier, sales floor and excepting donations were just a few of my duties.
長所
Working with the co-workers and customers
短所
Alot of rules were followed by management and aloud a few misbehaving.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Customer Service (在職中) –  Jonesboro, GA2018年7月15日
Long as you do whar you need and dont get side tracked its the best place to work goodwill has giving me so many opportunities to exercise my leader ship roles as well as exercising potential management roles
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
A good company to work for
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Anaheim, CA2018年7月12日
My time here at this company was very heart warming and an experience I'll never forget. Maintaining the store and meeting all the wonderful co workers and customers who were there daily was really a treat of it's own.
Free lunch
Horrible hours
社風
ran cash register helped customers
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Millersburg, OH2018年7月09日
I liked working at Goodwill it was just easy enough to where I could to my job. A typical day was putting clothes onto the racks on the sales floor, clean the dressing rooms, keep floor, cleaned up, and helped customers with whatever they needed.I dont think there was a hard part of my job and the most enjoyable part was making sure the customers left with a smile.
社風
A part time job from a part time employment
Donor Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Pennsylvania2018年7月09日
Job was interesting as you got to see what people left, was also frustrating as some persons considered thier trash as valuable, and became offended when you told them you didn't want it. Hot, dirty enviroment in the summer and cold in the winter requiring outside work and close proximity to other peoples belongings like clothes and linens and such.
The Never Ending Bin of Busywork
customer service (現在は退職) –  CA2018年7月04日
Goodwill was one of my first jobs as a teen in high school.
It was a lot of fun passing the hours cleaning and arranging and organizing all the aisles and stocking merchandise.

The entirety of the job is busywork: put out, sort, stock, clean, help out, with the occasional customer service call

The managers were really flexible with my school hours and kept the hours allowed by my issued work permit. All very professional and knew how to communicate clearly what they wanted from us and wanted to see in the store
長所
Close to home, work experience
Being hired through an agency i only got 2/3 of what i could have been making
社風
Decent stepping stone untill mpre work is found
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Decatur, GA2018年6月30日
This job is deffeingtly for when you need work. The pay is very low. With little room for advancement okay work if have nothing else as far as work..
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Atd
Donation Attendant/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年6月28日
Was at the trailer donation centers where would wait for donations as well as provide a receipt for there taxes of what they donated to the industry then offered water or candy for anyone.
People who donated
Company
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Workplace Culture
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Rochester, NY2018年6月25日
Goodwill is a good agency to work for! I support their mission. Goodwill does a lot for the community. The culture is friendly, and everyone knows who you are.
長所
Flexible and a friendly enviroment
短所
overtime is limited and pay rate is not competitive with other agencies
poor
Donor Services Specialist (在職中) –  Loganville, GA2018年6月25日
Back breaking work for just $8
Most of your check goes to your insurance
If you have allergies, this is not the place for you
People just do enough to get by
社風
Production and fun at my workplace
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018年6月20日
A typical day at the Goodwill. When I first arrive, my co workers are preparing items to sell. Bringing new racks of clothes out,tagging new items, pulling old items off of the rack and sorting textiles.
great staff
短所
can get busy and overwhelming
Awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018年6月11日
Great place to work, with an amazing mission. Some poor management in the past, however it is an overall GREAT place to work. Excellent and Competitive compensation, fun friendly atmosphere.
社風
Fun work environment, horrible benefits
Customer Service (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年6月03日
The culture is great, but the benefits are ridiculous. There is a great management team but they need to take care of their employees. The whole benefit package including medical and paid time off is horrible.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Good people
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  La Mirada, CA2018年6月01日
It is a fun environment, Hours are flexible. It is only part time, so perfect for people who need a little extra cash. Management is very understanding with people getting sick, or have an emergency.
社風
Training is several areas of work
Office Assistant, PR customer service (在職中) –  Las Cruces, NM2018年5月30日
A training program for seniors to become acclimated back into the workforce. Training ranges from labor related to office assistant. Getting to work with others is good.
6-12 month program
10-20 hrs per week
社風
I dont really have anything to say
Lead Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Anaheim, CA2018年5月29日
this is a great company if you want to advance they are flexible with your schedule and most of the management is great to work with. i dont really care for the area its located
fun work enviroment
短所
bad work ethics to shop at the store you work at
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Berkeley, CA2018年5月25日
This is the worst place i ever work at i will never recommend nobody to work there they dog out. Work u hard for little pay the workers DON'T work they are very LAZY AND RUDE to each OTHER the customers stay stealing out the store and they very rude they ALWAYS complaining about any and everything.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Friendly environment
CSA - Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月21日
I would start my day by clocking in. Then I would go help out at the registers until it slowed down. Once it slowed down I would hang up cloths and put out merchandise.
fun place
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Glendale Heights, IL2018年5月17日
Of course it a thrift store so when I was working I always found things I could buy, and I met the most goofiest people while I was there. It was a lovely job but it was also my first job and I knew I was going to leave
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great work environment- outstanding employees/co-workers
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Soledad, CA2018年5月16日
I was recently with Goodwill on an OWP (organizational work program) in Monterey County. I enjoyed the work and hours were great. I gained real world work experience and build on my social communication skills. I would definitely be interested in future positions and I am thankful for all the south county staff for being great co-workers and Bosses.
長所
Work experience and staying close to hime
申請されたプロフィール