Goodwill IndustriesのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 458 件見つかりました 14,133 件のレビューを見る
very easy job
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年10月15日
the most enjoyable part about working at this job was knowing that you are helping people in need. it was a very easy job but it seemed like every week they changed rules
work with interesting people
not enough breaks
Productive workplace
Customer Service/ Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  St. Catharines, ON2018年10月01日
Workers and managers are all friendly and helpful and ready to get things done. Some managers are better than others with keeping personal things separate from work stuff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Energetic
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年9月27日
The nice starting place, Well organized and pleasant atmosphere.Very friendly and patient staff who relate to many kinds of mental challenges and accommodate workers with these kinds of challenges.
Productive work place
Customer Service Attendant (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2018年9月27日
Great learning experience and management was great. All of my coworkers worked together as a team should. And a typical day for us was to provide great customer service.
Wonderful managers and co-workers
CUSTOMER SERVICE (現在は退職) –  Macon,Georgia2018年9月15日
A day at Goodwill was always enjoyable. You always meet new
customers. and I enjoyed talking with them. I enjoyed working
there only thing was the salary.
Meeting new people.
短所
Salary. I felt they should pay more for the work we did.
volunteer
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年9月11日
Goodwill was a customer friendly job sadly I was not an employee I was a volunteer for there company but they had great staff and employees were incredibly kind
no raises
Customer Service and Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年9月10日
No opportunity for raises unless you promote but then you havetorelocate clear across town. Mananger play favorites and they dont let you give feedback without a condesending respondse
different stuff everyday
短所
wharehouse is hit. some goals are inpossible
co-workers
Customer Service and Retail Check (現在は退職) –  Pewaukee, WI2018年9月05日
It was nice to work a different with people. Liked to meet others when they came into the store. Interacting/communicating with others was nice fun to do.
discount
no benefits
A nice place to work
Customer Service and Warehouse duties (在職中) –  Rockford, IL2018年9月04日
I've worked here part time, so I can't say much for their benefits as someone full time could attest to. But their hourly is great for me, and it's very relaxed here. Work is physically demanding, but it's not hard. I would recommend working here, especially if you're in school! Hours are super flexible. The people aren't dramatic, and the bosses aren't down your neck constantly. Though, I wouldn't recommend doing a bad job because of it.
長所
Relaxed, (Sort of) easy, good people
短所
Part - time no benefits, physical
Nice
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2018年9月03日
Good will is the place you go to work and go home. I enjoyed working here. I did what I had to do and left afterwards. It was an ok to commute to but once you got there it was ok at times. The place was a little dusty at times but it was manageable.
Great Staff and Place
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2018年8月27日
I loved working there the people were great and I wish I could've stayed, but I was only there on a 1 year contract to gain skills and experience, I wish I could go back
Employee Discount
Productive and fast paced
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年8月12日
Gives a person a chance to communicate with the community and get to know people from all cultures and back rounds. Working here has you count your blessings and encourages you to help others.
The customer interaction
短所
The customer interaction can be depressing
社風
Friendly and helpful place to work.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Colonial Drive and Murdock Street Orlando fl.2018年8月10日
Goodwill Industries was a fun place to work. I enjoyed helping all the customers, everyone was so friendly and laid back, no stress at all, everyone of staff was very friendly and helpful and recognizes the work and effort you do. There is no one on your back watching you work, they are very appreciative of the work you do. All around, I loved working there very much.
長所
Very friendly staff and the work was quite easy.
短所
They don't pay enough per hour and raises are scarce.
社風
Decent hours and good management
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Midlothian, VA2018年8月08日
Fair conditions, open door management, sufficient breaks and lunch time, teamwork, management help as well when very busy, fast paced and busy, cross training, could work in several areas, rotated responsibilities
長所
good shifts, able to trade hours with co-workers
短所
not clean, roof leaked onto clothing, bad ventilation system
社風
Strange place to work at
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Canoga Park, CA2018年8月01日
Management thinks they are special. They can say ANYTHING and be allowed to get away with it. Sometimes swearing on sales floor and customers had complained to me about it. Call main office.
My Experience At Goodwill
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Muskegon, MI2018年7月31日
I liked working there I liked the people I worked with and the jobs I did. They are understanding of people with disabilities and helpful if you need help on the job.
Discounts, Understandable of peoples disabilities
短所
Not much money, Heavy lifting and bending.
Decemt
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Waterville, ME2018年7月31日
Overall I enjoyed my time there the pay is pretty typical for a corporate store job. Less greedy than the original goodwill company but still a very greedy company.
Fun`
短所
Low pay for the work put in
Relaxed place to work.
Casher/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年7月31日
Goodwill was fun place to get your life back on track, if you have had set backs due to life changing events or trying to better your life. The managers are all very understanding and considerate for the most part. Enjoyed it.
Flexable hours
No raises!
社風
Great for someone with a disability to work at
Alberta Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Edmonton, AB2018年7月30日
I have worked at goodwill for 7 years and have found it a rewarding experience in which I have been able to grow as a person. I continue to grow while I am there even though at times job growth is not there as it is a non-profit organization they en devour to help us out in whatever they can. It has been a positive experience.
長所
I find it a friendly environment to work in
短所
Lack of Job Growth and hours can be tough to get.
Goodwill
Commercial Services Representative (在職中) –  1015 Norwood Park Blvd, Austin, TX 787532018年7月30日
I loved working for goodwill because i had a great manger and everyone was so nice and they made sure i got all of my hours. My manger was a great person because she always made sure i had all of my work hours.
申請されたプロフィール