Goodwill IndustriesのProcessorポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 475 件見つかりました 13,683 件のレビューを見る
社風
Working at Goodwill Industries taught me how to cope with working in a fast paced work environment.
EHOB Processor (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年8月16日
Our daily routine included processing different materials ranging from preparation of EHOB medical mats to sorting and distinguishing differences in raw materials being used in several competing industries.
Flexible Schedule
Compensation
A typical day at work
Book Processor (現在は退職) –  Ferguson, MO2018年8月12日
You had to watch your footing when you walked around in the store. You would have to constantly stay on your toes or be yelled at if you don't move fast enough. It really isn't a great place for people to work if they have disabilities.
Excellent
Processor (在職中) –  Alexandria, VA2018年8月09日
Goodwill is a excellent place to work. I would recommend anyone to work here. They offer good benefits. The employees are amazing as well.they offer discounts for all employees the benefits are amazing.
社風
Good company but I feel more training is needed for managers dealing with so many personalities, employees ans customers.
Processor (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年8月08日
This company has outreach programs which help Chattanooga and surrounding areas. They target need and are very beneficial. I believe hourly pay should be more to more afford the various insurances offered as well as trying to live off the money bi-weekky. There are good people and those who make it difficult to get along with them. Overall, the company is good.
Great outreach programs
短所
More compensation for employees needed
great place
Donation Processor (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年8月08日
such a fun place to be. the people were all so nice and they're very caring. the discount was awesome. its also a very relaxing place to work with. sometimes it gets very hard but thats work really.
Mostly good
Processor (現在は退職) –  Kissimme, Orlando, Punta Gorda, and Englewood FL2018年8月07日
I worked for Goodwill for about 28 years. Only had one manager that was terrible. The last one that made me quit. Just couldn't take the mental abuse any more.
Great fellow employees
Horrible pay.
社風
Wouldn’t recommend to those with disabilities
Processor (現在は退職) –  Arvada, CO2018年7月30日
Management was not great. It felt like the expectations were unrealistic and it was an extremely high stress job even though it states that it’s low stress. They prefer quantity over quality and if you do something wrong you get punished. I have a mental illness and that’s one of the reasons why I chose to work here - they DO NOT accommodate toward those with disabilities. When I spoke up and told the manager that I was unable to work full time, I was told that I HAD to work full time for the next two weeks because the manager didn’t want to change the schedule. Other than awful management, a high stress work environment and constantly being told that everything you are doing is wrong, the employees were nice.
The employees
Everything else
社風
good
Clerk Processor (在職中) –  Chico, CA2018年7月26日
I like working at goodwill in the beginning
I started working on the back in soft production and it is super stressful, the managers don't really check or help out
they let some employees slack off and put pressure to those who work well
one of the managers has to have things done her way, her way or the high way.
not the best
Processor (現在は退職) –  Anchorage, AK 995032018年7月23日
management is difficult to get along with as well as unconformable, favoritism is high in the work place. even the higher management is hard to talk too. I wouldn't recommend it due to the communication they have. Very aggressive towards some of their workers.
Great environment. And Very fast paced
Processor (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年7月23日
Working At good will was a great experience, the atmosphere there is incredibly fascinating. And the managers I've had in the past was also excellent.
Long Lunch Breaks
3 breaks a day .
Productive workplace
Clerk Processor (在職中) –  Brook Park, OH2018年7月22日
Always on the move and always something to do. If you have good coworkers then you'll love it, but if you don't then it will be miserable. You will get your regulars and you'll become close with them. Overall it's a good place to start, but wouldn't have it be a permanent job.
Discounts, sales
Pay, hours
LEAD PROCESSOR (現在は退職) –  Vacaville, CA2018年7月16日
Seeing new things.
I learned how to process donations.
processed 1900 items a day.
Was a great job.
Great teamwork.
Flexible schedules.
Hard working business.
社風
Make money for richer people
Processor (現在は退職) –  La Jolla, CA2018年7月13日
This type of work is all about running you ragged, and paying you as little as possible in order to make a large amount of money for the company. You are being paid to suffer, that is what matters.
Good, understanding manager
Terrible assistant manager
N/a
Processor (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2018年7月09日
Goodwill is an ok place for employment. I think they could pay their employees a little more for the work that they do. Their profit margin is high enough.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Goodwill Industries
Processor (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年7月02日
I had a nice time working with Goodwill Industries overall. The issues I had were the pay was extremely low especially for the workload that I faced as a processor. I also had a desire for nights and weekends to be available in order to coach youth sports.
Low levels of stress
Very low pay
Sales Associates
Processor (現在は退職) –  Coral Springs, FL2018年6月25日
I mostly worked in the back where I processes each and every merchandise that came in the store. I liked working with fun and exciting people. I like the hours. We used to get paid every two weeks. I enjoyed my paycheck. And plus the manager their was nice and funny.
more hours
less break
社風
Amazing place to work with good advancement opportunities.
Processor (現在は退職) –  Batavia, NY2018年6月24日
I loved working there I always was in a good mood and looking forward to coming to work and interacting with the customs but having a solid team is what makes it worth the while.
Hour lunch
Early mornings.
社風
Great co-workers, but low pay
Production Processor - FT (在職中) –  Rochester, PA2018年6月20日
Goodwill helps many people with life challenges. Their mission is noble. It is an enjoyable job with great co-workers. The only drawback is the very low pay scale, with very little chance to advance.
長所
Great co-workers, closed on holidays
Poor management, low pay
Very productive
Clerk processor (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年6月18日
Goodwill is a great place to learn how to work in a fast paced environment. This job helps build strength in the body and mind. Fun place to work. Helps get a person ready for the work world.
Meet nice people
Work in the heat
Nice management and coworkers
Production Processor (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年6月17日
I liked working for this company. There are a lot of different jobs you can do here, if you don't succeed at one they will let you try something else.
申請されたプロフィール