Goodwill IndustriesのProcessorポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 501 件見つかりました 14,114 件のレビューを見る
Bad Axe, Michigan store
wares processor (現在は退職) –  Bad Axe Michigan2018年10月15日
Work place environment is very dirty with many safety hazards. The Bad Axe store has a high turnover in employees due to the unprofessional and unethical management team. The job is stressful standing on your feet for 8 hours at high pressure pace and low pay with no benefit.The managers were denigrating toward the staff members that work beneath them.
Good work place
Processor (現在は退職) –  12170 Lake Underhill rd2018年10月09日
Good place to work and get learn how to process items and help give back to the community . And also you can also get your community hours done as well
Flexible schedule
Short breaks
社風
And A place that actually trumps Wal-Mart, huuum goodwill!
Processor (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年10月07日
Retail can be bad, but this place is just a step below the landfills and recycling centers. People literally come there to dump the trash they no longer want from there storage. Con 1.
On the management level most of them are weirdos, who want to feel as if they are more powerful than they are. Basically I have nothing positive to say about this place other than they provide persons with disabilities jobs.
A paycheck
The whole place
Re-Entry
Donation Processor (現在は退職) –  Lynchburg, VA2018年10月06日
If your felon just returning home its a start, if you get SSI its good for increasing benefits, sad though that others who are nt felons make about a dollar more
社風
You can grow with the company
Textile processor (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年10月05日
They have excellent benefits they have gym membership plus you get bonuses for each month they are a non profit organization they have stores all over the United States they awards for pertect attendance they help you to get a car discount on monthly basis passes
Excellent benefits
No overtime
No dont apply
Computer processor (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年10月05日
I can say Goodwill is for the disabled worker they are not.when I filed the complaint on the harassment.they tried to switch me to a position I could not do because of my disability.either take it or quit.
Benfits
Bullys managers
Corporate ant farm
electronics processor (現在は退職) –  Wickenburg, AZ2018年9月30日
a decent job to get back on your feet that is if you have health insurance. i would work 40 hours a week and wait to get my pay check just to find out that the health coverage that was maditory cost an arm and a leg. I basicly worked to have insurance that i never used and at over $500 a month it. managment never knew what it was doing every morning new procedures would come out and then the next day they would change. if you questioned anything you could get written up and never know about it for weeks, then you would get hit in the face with a write up from 2-3 weeks prior. upper managment was no good either ,
社風
Good, but be prepared to work hard!
Clerk Processor (現在は退職) –  Orangevale, CA2018年9月25日
I spent the best 8 months of my life at Goodwill Industries.

The employees were wonderful to work with and extremely hardworking. The problems come in usually with dealing with crazy customers who don't understand store policies.

Goodwill isn't a job for slackers, however. For an eight-hour shift you get two fifteen minute breaks and a thirty minute lunch break.. but in between times you really need to hit it if you're going to get hours.

My manager was wonderful with me, kind, and funny. The other managers that came in sometimes were helpful as well. Just know if you're working as a cashier to expect a long wait when you need to call a manager up to the counter, as the managers tend to work even harder than the employees.

At Goodwill I learned how to push myself beyond what I thought I could do.. and even beyond that. I learned that although Goodwill has a reputation for hiring drug addicts and such that some of the best people in the world can come from such areas.

Be prepared to be exhausted after work for at least a good month before you actually get used to the rigors of working here.. but don't quit after a month. Seriously.. the people that are able to last a month usually are able to make it a good while longer. Give it a month at least and see if you have what it takes.

If I ever get the opportunity to work with Goodwill again I would do so in a heartbeat.
長所
Fantastic coworkers and managers, 15-30 min breaks, great culture, occasional free food
短所
Work hard, managers aren't always flexible with schedules
社風
Quiet and relaxed work place.
Retail Processor (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2018年9月23日
A typical day working at goodwill was just hanging clothes in size and color order. I learned how to properly prepare clothes. The hardest part about the job was when the staff was low and the employees in the back had to work the sales floor too. What I enjoyed most about working for goodwill was the energy the employees and customers gave. It was very rare that someone came in with a bad attitude.
社風
Retail experience gained, ability to gain knowledge and oversee companies book section. Management was less sympathetic to employees needs.
Clerk Processor (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年9月19日
Changes in hours randomly. Management was critical of employees on a daily basic, working employees with minimal training. Work-place culture was diverse. The hardest part of the job was constant change in productivity requirements and management people skills.
長所
Engaging with customers, providing great customer service. Enjoy working with a diverse
短所
No health care, no retirement plan
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
You have to know quality.
Clerk Processor (在職中) –  Merced, CA2018年9月16日
Working for goodwill, you have to know quality that is how the store gets its customers. Customer service plays a huge role in the store, you love seeing your regular customers come in everyday.
Goodwill not good
Processor (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月13日
I was promise fulltime hours. I had to process 500 items day management horrible I would go in just got sent home many times I wouldn't ever work there again
Mangers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Encouraging workplace of which to be a part.
Processor (在職中) –  Union City, TN2018年9月13日
I enjoy the mission of this company and participating in an enterprise that is making the world a better place and positively influencing the sustainability of our resources. Goodwill inspires me to consider the importance of performance, work ethics, and integrity through their mission.
Steady paced.
短所
Sometimes the environment is dirty.
社風
Productive, fun workplace that makes a difference
Processor (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, MN2018年9月10日
Working in the backroom, you're working the entire shift. You get to sort through merchandise and choose what can be sold based on expectations. You get to choose the price of merchandise, based on brand and quality.
Working on the sales floor, you're putting away merchandise, merchandising the items, and helping customers.
Management is extremely flexible, doesn't treat you as "replaceable", and works on the line or floor with you when needed.
Place to entertain yourself
Processor (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2018年9月09日
Place for a low-pay menial role where things are constantly changing and you receive no respect. It's a waste of time where I could be getting a better job.
Many
Many
Processor (現在は退職) –  Lehigh Acres, FL2018年9月04日
Goodwill is a nice place to work if you like to interact with customers. They work with you on your sechudle and if you need help with transportation they can provide it for you.
Transportation discounts
Short breaks
社風
Stressful and very hard work...lifting, bending, twisting, etc. for the pay you get. Expected to know everything on your first day!
Processor (現在は退職) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018年9月04日
No communication whatsoever...upper management, each person, tells you different than last one. Totally stressful and overwhelming. Manager doesn't appreciate your hard work and nit-picks!!!
Discount
短所
Short breaks, pay, management, communication, expect heavy lifting by yourself!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Amazing employees bad environment
Processor (現在は退職) –  Mayfield Heights, OH2018年9月04日
My time working at GoodWill I made a lot of good friends. All the employees were so friendly and welcoming. The store manager was the complete opposite she was very uncaring.
Long breaks, great employees
Careless boss, horrible pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
good
hardgood processor (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2018年9月04日
Work was steady at a ok pace. I went Monday-Friday had weekends off. My own works station which I could decorate a hour lunch break and paid time off.
paid time off
no benifits
社風
Good place to get back on your feet
Processor (在職中) –  Peoria, AZ2018年9月03日
It is a nice company to work for but lack of communication with managers is an issue. So is too much communication. My store is not known for keeping employees for very long.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する