Goodwill IndustriesのProcessorポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 526 件見つかりました 14,545 件のレビューを見る
Ok
Hardline Processor (現在は退職) –  Columbus, NJ2018年12月12日
It was ok. Started out ok and manager was nice but they quickly switched manages shortly after I started working there and new manager seemed very inexperienced for the job.
社風
Good company to work for.
Processor/wares (現在は退職) –  West Melbourne, FL2018年12月11日
Goodwill treated and paid their workers very well. Supervisors were approachable to ask for help or what the person's task would be. It was a good experience.
Simple but competative
Production Processor (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年12月08日
You have a quota to reach everyday, week and month. An eye for detail, ability to work quickly and accurately. Management were pretty well put together with the right amount of friendliness evened out with the strictness. The most difficult part of this job would probably making quota when there weren't many donations. I overall enjoyed the environment of this job and the consistency
長所
incentives for goals made, points system, and celebratory lunches
短所
not everybody shows back up for work
社風
The management is terrible.
Rancho Cordova - Clerk Processor (在職中) –  Rancho Cordova, CA2018年12月07日
This is a fun job, and I enjoyed my Co-workers, but the management team and the expectations will kill your spirit and make it a very unpleasant place to work. The management is very hypocritical and their methods of getting things done are highly unethical. The quotas they have in order are unreasonable. You over-work yourself on a daily basis and it is never acknowledged nor is it appreciated. There is no team work when it comes to Goodwill, and I don’t want to be a part of that.
Co-workers
Management, benefits, low pay
社風
Not a very good workplace
Clothing Processor (現在は退職) –  Westminster, MD2018年12月06日
They are a very very strict company with no leeway. They create alot of gossip and drama. People treat you with absolutely no respect at all. There are many examples that i could name. They hire convicts who are still in jail. The air quality is bad. Also they get onto you for being sick
Good break schedules
短所
Very bad judgement on hires
great!!
Processor (現在は退職) –  Madison, TN2018年12月05日
it was so much fun here. i love the antique stuff they get in. and i love getting to meet the customers. i am a antique fanatic so this was perfect for me!! i miss everyone there and i really miss the job!!
Ok job
Clerk processor (現在は退職) –  Fresno County, CA2018年11月30日
Ok job.. different people that I met over the years, friends be came as my family. Good people. Customers became family as well. Just needs to pay employees more.
Processor (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2018年11月30日
It loved working there. It was fun. I would go back there to work again if I could. It's right by house across the street. Walking distance. I basically went to work did my hours and went home
Discount on clothes
Customer service
Retail is retail
Textile Processor (現在は退職) –  Crystal Lake, IL2018年11月29日
As most retail areas, the job is mainly based on goals. They didn't really care if you were sick or had issues at home. Most of my supervisors were fantastic, but my boss made it clear it was work before education and family, which was not at all how it should have been. The most enjoyable times would have to be the routine for me. Everything had a routine and at a quick pace which I personally enjoyed.
社風
It was a very productive& fun work place
Processor (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年11月26日
I like the job just was not enough pay for the work , fun environment love working with the customers , nice donations, good health care benefits, manager is very professional
Discounts
Health care
Fast paced workplace
Production Processor (在職中) –  Eugene, OR2018年11月07日
The workplace could Improve wages and advancement opportunities. Provide more benefits. Give employees more responsibility and challenges to improve their skills.
Paid time off
Career advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
okay
Processor (在職中) –  Wadsworth, OH2018年11月06日
fellow co-workers were my favorite part. the job itself is monotonous and mundane, however there are many opportunies the company offers and I like that it is non profit.
repetetive work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
a very good starter job for teenagers and students
Processor (現在は退職) –  Cottage Grove, MN2018年11月05日
This is a very good place for a teenager or student. For someones first job this is the place to be! I think that this is a good way to get work experience. Managers and Co-workers are very patient with mistakes. But if you're looking for a long term career here I don't recommend this place. Very limited full-time positions and they are the only ones that get benefits. Pay is also pretty low compared to competitors.
長所
Patient co-workers, good place to start
短所
Limited full-time positions, minimal pay
Good Beginner r Job
Processor (在職中) –  Longwood, FL2018年11月05日
Working with Goodwill is a great job if you are just starting out in the job field. Not easy at all to move up in the company endless you know the right people. Its a steady job if you are fresh out of high school or a college freshmen but if you are trying to support yourself on just good will its hard. If you start off at part-time its hard to go full-time. The managers are fun but do take their job seriously.
Productive and fun
Processor (現在は退職) –  Cordelia, CA2018年11月02日
It was ok most of the time learned a lot this is a good job start for first timers how to color coordinate and how to multitask trained me how to use a gaylord and sort the books Electronics sort the shoes
No free lunch
Short breaks
Best Second Chance
Warehouse Processor (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年11月02日
Goodwill is a good stepping stone and provides you the second chance you need in order to move forward. No other company provided me this when I lost my job and when I needed it the most.
長所
Fun people to work with.
短所
Hard work that few wants to do.
Work place environment
Production Processor (現在は退職) –  Monroeville, PA2018年11月02日
The work pace is very fast for production processors. The discounts at Goodwill are reasonable. When Goodwill is busy sometimes the workload may seem stressful but it is obtainable.
Discounts
Not the best choice.
Production Processor (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年10月31日
I worked at a Goodwill in southwestern Pennsylvania for a little over a year as a production processor (pricing items and clothing). It honestly was a bad job - I didn't get paid a lot ($8/hr) and they wanted you to basically work your back off for near minimum wage. I had to meet a specific quota and if I didn't, I would be "spoken to" and possibly written up. While I was there it was only 80% of the quota but when I left it was 100%, which is insane. The work is absolutely not worth $8/hr. My hours would be cut constantly - I was part time and when I left, I was getting 8 hours a week. There is no guarantee that you'll get all of your hours. There is no room for advancement, and they took their employee reviews a bit too seriously. Some managers had an attitude and were too strict, some were laid back and easy to talk to.

This isn't a long term job, and I wouldn't recommend it.
Employee discount, flexible schedule
短所
Low pay, management can be difficult, no guaranteed hours, a lot of work for low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
long hours with good employees but poor manangers
Processor (在職中) –  DeLand, FL2018年10月29日
you work long hours processing is hard with dead lines and qutoes and not much time to get them.managers are strict and typically unfair.The will find ways to not give you vaction time at any oppurtunity.
社風
Co workers were cool,customers were a challenge
Industries, Processor (現在は退職) –  Curry Ford Rd Orlando Florida2018年10月28日
I worked for Goodwill 3 times,first two didn't have to deal with customers great. As a Processor I did and didn't like it. Male customers weren't bad,but female customers were a pain to make long story short. Always wanted their way,no understanding whatsoever on their part,give you hard time if you didn't understand what they wanted or took out the wrong things they need to get up off their butts so I know. If you stand up to them want to report you over nonsense caused by them. Lifting and moving heavy furniture to the store or their vehicle was a pain. Co workers not always there to help or I'd have co worker who couldn't help me lift frustrating. I do NOT miss Curry Ford Road as a Processor.
長所
Two days I was off, co workers most were cool
短所
Customers female ones in particular
申請されたプロフィール