Goodwill IndustriesのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 801 件見つかりました 13,395 件のレビューを見る
社風
Varying pace workplace with immensely FRUSTRATING barriers.
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Huntington, WV2018年7月18日
While the employees at Goodwill are always friendly and somewhat easy to get along with, and the management is for the most part nice and willing to work with you, some of the companies policies are insanely frustrating and make little to no sense. This applies only for KYOWVA Goodwill, as other areas nearby seem to have these problems sorted out. These issues include- A lack of needed fulltime employee positions, such as a full time runner or second dock assistant. Not allowing the daily sale colors to be posted on the door, yet advertising daily that there is a "Sale Today". All but broken, glitchy Point-of-Sale systems, inability to remove an item from a transaction without a manager, inability to shop on days you work, unnecessary mandatory log of every single employee purchase, a manager must be present for you to purchase anything or leave the building, poor organization of employee advancement,inability to allow another coworker to take your shift or trade shifts, late schedule postings, and more. It's a job where some days are super slow, and easy, and totally manageable, and some days are absolutely wild, depressing, and insanely difficult to deal with, but which could be made easier if the local CEO would fix these very basic issues.
長所
Two breaks and a lunch, friendly management and staff
短所
Long shifts, short breaks, too much drama, failing Point-of-Sale system that will crash in the middle of long transactions, limitations on Cashiers
Easy place to work at
Retail Associate (在職中) –  Stamford, CT2018年7月17日
The place is relatively laid back depending on which manager is in charge. You get a good discount on personal purchases and meet locals. One of the downsides is that you have to deal with a lot of dust.
社風
Great place to start out at.
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018年7月17日
The job was only open for a quilified amount of time I was there for almost 2.6yrs.until I was asked to leave. It was a great place to work if you wanted customer service knowhow that is the place to start at.
grean place to work at.
great benefits!
Retail Service Specialist (在職中) –  Fairfield, IA2018年7月16日
Its always fun to see what you get through donations. Working in the back is the best part of the job hands down, just pricing things. so if your looking for a job here get production.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Very unique
Retail Sales (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月15日
Goodwill is a fun job you hang up clothes you have to pull some out u have to keep it clean it i had problem with the manager she a very mean in had very nasty mouth she talk about employees to the costumer
Goodwill is great!
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年7月15日
Goodwill is great they can help you in so many ways to better yourself. They understand and help better your career/goals there or outside the work place and help with education!!!!
The amazing donantions
Short breaks
社風
Place for disabled and displaced workers
Sales Associate/Hardlines Pricer (在職中) –  West Allis, WI2018年7月14日
The quota for pricers in hardlines are ridiculously high. Employees are treated poorly if their numbers are not where they need to be. There is a very high turn over rate due to overworking their employees in the warehouse. People are made to feel disposable rather than important. Some of the management staff is quite unprofessional due to how they share information about other employees about their performance if it is not up to quota standards. Employee's are talked to in front of others rather than brought into a private area. Management is not encouraging to help those who are struggling along. I would not recommend Goodwill for a long term position. However, to gain experience and to re-enter the workforce if a person has not been employed for a block of time, it is overall a good place to start so you can obtain some type of salary.
Low Level Employee's are good people
短所
Management team can be unprofessional, Quota's are nearly unobtainable, Employees are overworked
Ehh
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2018年7月09日
Working at goodwill can be great when you have the right management team. When I first started working here it was great, they had awesome managers who always had everything in order. It was just this past year in 2017 where we had new management and it went downhill everything was disorganized. We didn't have any sense of communication between management and the employees. The way they took care of drama was honestly terrible. I guess it depends on your management.
長所
Awesome people, great benefits, friendly people, hours
management
love my coworkers
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  Saint Clairsville, OH2018年7月09日
great people to work with. love my coworkers and the managers. very relaxed atmosphere with great people. some of the customers are like family. overall a good place to work
社風
Productive and clean, some fun,
Retail Sales (在職中) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018年7月09日
Reason I am looking into a new job is that I want to do something fresh, new, and fun exciting job that works as a team and show compassion to others and be like a family.
I have worked for Goodwill for 13 yrs. And I just want to explore new jobs and meet new people.
Fun workplace
Store Associate (在職中) –  New Rochelle, NY2018年7月08日
Need more benefits and commissions for some or even all the workers. Need more security and more help in the store. Need more shopping carts and more items in the store a mixture of both new and old items
社風
Decent job but not a career
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年6月28日
Extremely hard to get any kind of advancement in company status, pay is deplorable. Corporate demands way to extreme and makes for extremely stressful and undelightful work environment. Claim to hire people with disabilities or disadvantages but they mistreat the handicapped and disadvantaged even worse than a normal person. They don't work with their disabilities they force them to be like everyone else or get repricussions.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Fast Paced
Retail Team Lead (在職中) –  Bastrop, TX2018年6月28日
It is a very fast paced environment. You learn very quickly the benefits of time management and team work. I began as a production roller (making sure new and fresh products are on the floor) and advanced to Retail Team Lead. I have learned how to manage a shift and make sure the store is operating smoothly. I have also learned how to read and report a D.S.R. You are able to advance very quickly in this company as well as expand you knowledge of a retail and supervisors positions.
Advancement and benefeits
Schedualing
If you're desperate
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Athens, GA2018年6月27日
Does not care about you as an employee, employees people who do not do their jobs, overtime if you are a good worker, health benefits, overworking of employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Always something new
Store Associate/Cashier (在職中) –  Bourbonnais, IL2018年6月26日
Great work environment, always busy and friendly. I enjoy working for a company that gives back to communities and employees. Best part is finding a great designer piece for affordable prices!
Really Friendly Enviroment
Store Associate (在職中) –  Richmond,Ca2018年6月25日
I enjoy working at Goodwill. Im so thankful for the opportunity having a job here.This is a stepping stone to further my job employment experience.If it wasn't for the Step Up program employment wouldn't be possible due to my background and education.
It's great
Retail Sales Clerk (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年6月25日
I love Goodwill you can find wat ever u searching for and also you help customers on fing what ever they searching for also making sure that they happy
Free lunches
Quick breaks
社風
Good for kids out of high school
Retail Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Garden Grove, CA2018年6月23日
Goodwill is a great place for kids straight out of high school to work the pay is not good because is it cannot support cost of living but bills have to be paid
短所
There's no room for growth
Great experience
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Peoria, AZ2018年6月20日
it was a great experience to work for Goodwill. I enjoyed meeting & knowing the regular customers.
I was greatfiul for my managers to work with my schedule due to eye problems.
For me the hardest part of my job was asking for money donations from customers. to my knowledge I was the person with the highest donation at the store I worked at.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Ok
Manager, Retail Store (現在は退職) –  West Des Moines, IA2018年6月20日
I loved working here I just didn't love the rule you are not allowed to be friends with your co workers its not allowed. I have never worked for a place where you could not associate with co workers outside of work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する