Goodwill IndustriesのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 827 件見つかりました 14,141 件のレビューを見る
retail associate
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月06日
I worked directly with the public--the customers made there purchases and I scanned them, which would create there total--by the computer. They would pay with cash, or credit card. I enjoyed working with the customer and had a great times-laughter, kindness
長所
seeing my regular customers, enjoying conversation with them, sometimes just be there with a smile made them happy
短所
sale saturdays were the worst...
社風
Management is poor, coworkers are better.
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  North Windham, ME2018年10月03日
A typical day at Goodwill NNE consists of being on the Donation Area for 5+ hours, sometimes being down there alone for 1+ hours alone.
I learned how to communicate with people better and how to get tasks done at a quick pace when needed, I learned how to run a cash register and do cash, credit/debit transactions. I also learned how to use pallet jacks, some manual and a motorized pallet jack along with a pallet stacker and a tilter.
The manager is the reason I am looking for a new job, the assistant manager, supervisors and Sales Associate 3's are fantastic people to work with, however the manager is not.
The hardest part of the job I would have to say is the Donation Area. Cars can line around the building and it can definitely be a challenge to keep everything going smooth.
The most enjoyable part of the Sales Associate position would be coworkers and our customers. Regulars will come in and you get to connect with them, learn about them, and really make a good relationship with customers.
Assistant Manager, Cashiering
Short breaks, Manager, Donations, Pay, Hours
good company
Retail Clerk (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年10月03日
a good company to work for and this company pay well and i was able to provide for my family the necessary things that was needed, i will recomeded this company to someone.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Goodwill is good for a person who is retired or want a second job
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Macon, GA2018年10月01日
Goodwill is good to work for as a second job or to earn a little extra income or if you are retired. But I wouldn't make this a main source of income.
長所
You get discount on clothes
The pay is low
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
it was a great starting point for my career
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月01日
Working at this job was good work experience. it helped me get on my feet. it was faced paced work enviromment. I recommend it to anybody that is starting off.
help me get on my feet
not enough hours
社風
Enjoyed working with our employees. Our store did not have a lot of turn over.
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, AR 727302018年9月30日
Due to the amount of customers that all stores services and the fast pace of the job rather you are on the floor or in the back doing production( which even our management does) the pay scale should be higher across the board. Also the company should be more receptive/involved when our neighbors suffer fires or economic hardship. For a company that advertises that it helps disabled persons--there is no job at the store level that accommodates persons with disabilities.
Easy job (mentally) but Very physical
短所
High standards and not suited to someone suffering from disabilities.
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年9月27日
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
Strong command of MS Office (MS Word, MS Publisher, and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
社風
Wouldn't recommend, stressful and unrewarding
Retail Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Clarita, CA2018年9月26日
I was there for about 2 years, and I worked very hard, the management was great, but as time progressed benefits were cut, and the only ones gained were the ones that the stained mandated were necessary, and even then when I had sick hours to use, they were never recorded.
Cool stuff to look at
短所
Work too hard for too little
社風
Overall I enjoy working at Goodwill. I would recommend anyone with entry level experience to apply at Goodwill its a great place to work.
Retail Salesperson (在職中) –  Cleveland, OH2018年9月26日
Working at Goodwill has allowed me to develop my skills in the area of customer service as well as be able to handle pressure of the day to day work environment. Goodwill prides itself it the developmental process of each of their employees and reward them for their hard work and loyalty.
n/a
n/a
Love this Job
Retail Sales (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年9月24日
If the pay was enough to meet my responsibilities I'd probably stay at Goodwill forever. Love the people that come in, love the atmosphere, love non profit work, love learning, love to help people, love knowing that I'm doing a community service at the same time, love that they work with disabilities.
短所
not enough salary to sustain life
good will
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hastings, NE2018年9月21日
use be fun place work and team players, co workers. but with so many new management. now prices have change so has management. you can learn different skills on the job,find right fit for you.
good team players
短所
no health insurance for part time, not enough hours
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Shelbyville, IN2018年9月20日
Great work environment I was completely comfortable it has a lot of life opportunities you get hands on with customers because there are a lot of regulars which you get to know on a one on one basis
Nice co workers n staff
None really
understaffed
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  Newington, CT2018年9月18日
I am forced to work almost 30 hours a week on top of full time college student because they wont hire more people and when they do they are high school students that don't have the availability. You are rewarded by hard work by being given more or too much till you get overwhelmed.
15 minute breaks
短所
low pay, no advancement, large workload
社風
productive and fun workplace to work at
Retail Associate (在職中) –  Rowland Heights, CA2018年9月17日
the most enjoyable is helping the customers when needed and the culture is fun place to work at and i learned how to count money and helping the customer open the fitting rooms and do the money and learinging how to do the cashier
社風
A challange,alot of hard work
Retail Associate/Customer Service (在職中) –  West Covina Ca.2018年9月17日
They expect a great deal of YOU. Sometimes you can get overwhelmed with everything they demand from you. IF you don't meet your quota you can get written up. Extremely difficult to keep your chin up.
長所
Once a month we get a shopping day. We get 35% off.
短所
Have to look over your shoulder all the tiime.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
The job was very hard but at times it was fun,
RETAIL CLERK/ ACCOUNTING CLERK (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2018年9月15日
I work for the company for over 20 years and during that time the management change and the company and values changed. there were a lot of cut backs. I worked in most areas of the company one of the last area I work in was the Accounting department I sorted mail post payments made out deposit slips. I felt like I made a difference in the company.
It's kinda mixed
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  North Charleston, SC2018年9月13日
At first it was nice and it had a simple routine to it, but then it started to feel repetitive.I mean the say that they have flexible hours, but it felt like I had to close constantly and only had like on or two day were i opened. At first I was fine with it cause some of the other cashiers couldn't close for certain reasons but then it started to wear on me. I remember my manager telling that the shifts switch each week so that things don't seem unfair but it really seemed like that.
employees discounts
inflexible work schedule
社風
A lot of work for little pay
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Norco, CA2018年9月12日
I would not recommend this job to anyone. This job stressed me out. The clients are awful. The only thing great about the job was my coworkers. Management needs work.
The Job Was Good But Not The Manager
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bloomfield, CT2018年9月11日
A typical day at work was kinda slow paced. Me and my coworkers got along just fine. I learned that just because someone smiles in your face does not mean they like you. The manager was rude to employees and costumers and some even wrote reviews on Google. The workplace culture was good because of my coworkers and supervisors but otherwise it was dull or stressful. There wasn't really a hard part of the job besides cleaning up after closing. The most enjoyable part was talking to costumers and helping them find what they need.
You get a 25% discount, 15 minute break or 30 but its unpaid
短所
Rude manager, and broken glass
Retail Associate (在職中) –  Danville, VA2018年9月06日
Overall a good place to work..
Typical day: taking in and separating donations. Grading and pricing donations. Assisting customers with their purchases.
Lots of standing, walking.
申請されたプロフィール