Goodwill IndustriesのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 680 件見つかりました
fast paced
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月11日
getting to know and chat with all the regular customers who are frequent buyers is fun, a lot of customers sing to our radio which is cool, little kids love the toy aisle.i like to buy books.
discounts on merchandise
not enough hours
Hard Work
SALES ASSOCIATE/DONATION ATTENDANT (現在は退職) –  Mebane, NC2017年12月11日
Management makes everyone else work while they sit in the office. work hard, no team work. You are basically on your own. Key holders are under paid for what they are required to do
insurance
no team work
mangers lie about PTO
Sales Associate , Produce wares (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, IN2017年12月11日
I like to work with company overall when it comes to being transtferd its fine the problem is pto hours how to use them they don't like to honor that for full time employess
great plac
pto cant get
Great company
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sanford, FL2017年12月09日
A Typical work day can be very different however one thing that is always the same is that you can count on fellow co workers to have a great time

I learned that there are many ways to help others and by recycling what others want and helping pass it to someone who needs is a great feeling

Management on the other hand is great however also can be very one sided and hard to work with most of the time

The hardest part is that it requires you to be on your feet for 8 hours a day

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing you were helping others
Helping those in need
Poor management
Fun easy place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2017年12月08日
everything about working at good will was great , especially the interaction with you daily customers
just management at the location was working at was very poor And wasn't the fair
good pay, lots of hours
bad mangement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Nice Work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fullerton, CA2017年12月07日
A typical day at work included cleaning the floors and stands, counting in the registers, opening the store, racking out clothes, and wares sometimes, also helping customers check out. I learned how to use a register, communicate with customers on a friendly level, multi-task. The hours were very hard on my body, strenuous mostly. But I had good teammates that made up for it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Great benefits, pay is needed to be higher, and more room for advancement could be made.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fishers, IN2017年12月07日
I would have loved to have advanced as team lead, But was placed on back burner sort of speak. I know i needed more work, I coudn't get feed back. The pay should be more cause the cost of living has gone up.
The enviroment is great.
短所
Needs more work for advancement, and pay raises.
社風
I hated the job but love the customers
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Asheboro, NC2017年12月06日
The customers are what made my job enjoyable, My store manager was horrible she set behind her desk and did not nothing but nit pick at us employees!!
customers, Co-workers, ok discount
短所
Manager sucked, Not enough hours, no advacements
社風
Work is easy but not good pay
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Alabama2017年12月04日
The work is very easy and pay is not good .its pretty much the same work every week sorting pricing tuning the register helping with customer service.
Easy work
It doesn't pay well
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Opelika, AL2017年11月30日
Fun, fast-paced place to work with multiple opportunities for advancement. Supportive management team. Great opportunity to work with people form a wide variety of backgrounds.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
good team work
SALES ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Seattle, WA 981442017年11月30日
Its not that bad working in Goodwill actually it was fun, and its not hard to learn the job. we have team work. our management team and co workers are nice.
employee discount
社風
loved working with customers, but no help from immediate supervisor
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Blaine, MN2017年11月29日
production would have high goals but did not have enough floor staff to process the inventory to the floor and would not get any help from immediate supervisor. loved working and helping customers. Halloween time was very fun.
社風
good
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月27日
good I liked it a lot they workled with me on a lot of things and the managers were not always on your case about everything it was a relaxing job to me I would go back if they worked with my schedule
社風
it was great working there
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Augusta, GA2017年11月23日
This was my first job starting out I liked it it helped me build my resume to go work at more places it was my starting point to build my experience never will forget it
社風
Fast paced environment with no benefits
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, CA2017年11月23日
The work environment of goodwill industries is highly physically demanding when donations are present and is heavily relying on short staff.Not recommended if you are already skilled in retail though it is good place to develop new ones.
長所
Paid 15 minute breaks, and offered medical care.
短所
no raises or change in wages.
freindly workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Jackson, MI2017年11月21日
I loved this job. If i didn't move, i would still be working there. The employees you work with are so nice to you and so freindly. I used to love surrounding myself around them.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
5 Stars
ADC/Custodian/Sales Associate (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月21日
I have learned to become a more responsible and level headed human being while working at Goodwill. Management is well mannered and assertive all in one setting. The workplace culture is very diverse at times with different customer's personalities.
Three breaks
NA
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Loved it, sad to leave it .
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Marshfield, WI2017年11月15日
Laid back environment, employees worked well with each other and displayed team work very well. The management is very involved with employee life and helps when there is a need for it.
社風
Nice but not somewhere you can work for a long time
Sales associate (在職中) –  Springfield, IL2017年11月14日
It very nice but the new management can hardly do things on time. They still haven't gotten the place as organized as it should be,and it become a pain in the a**. I really like the place and people but working there can be stressful because of how unorganized everything is now.
People
pay and management
Poor management
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Goodwill, griffith, IN2017年11月13日
Goodwill would have been a decent place to work as an in between workplace, unfortunatley, management was horrible. The first week I started, an incredbile number of people walked out. The schedule was revised multiple times a day, so you never knew when to come in. I was shocked at how the employess were treated, and the morales of management, especially considering, its the GOODWILL. I thought the experience would be rewarding, and humbling....complete opposite. Such a shame.
長所
Came across alot of neat things.
短所
Short breaks, poor management, under staffed.

総合評価