Goodwill IndustriesのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 898 件見つかりました 14,134 件のレビューを見る
社風
It a good place for starting out into the work field
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, Ca2018年10月17日
While gaining knowledge in this industry, punctuality and hard working is the key. Just be in mind is a great opportunity for people that needs to begin again, or just starting out. Therefore, don't become complacent and always look for a opportunity to improve you.
Flexible schedule
短所
It's hard to progress in the company
productive and
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年10月17日
This place offers career advancement and equal oportunities for all individuals, offers discounts for employees and flexible schedules, breaks and luch time. Management is considerate and professional. The reason I left his job was the payment, salary is minimum for the sales associate position but I appreciate I had worked for Goodwill Industries.
長所
opportunities to growth, flexible hours
短所
as a part-time I had very little benefits
I liked it at first
Sales Associate 3 (在職中) –  Concord, NH2018年10月17日
I liked the job at first despite very low pay. $9.15 starting pay. I was passed over for a full time position and offered part time doing cashier I didnt want to do it at first but took it. I did really well and gained skills and once the new store manager was back from a leave was offered full time and eventually a small advancement. The place in the year I've worked there has never been fully staffed. The pay is too little with too high expectations. They want you to do back breaking labor 40 hours a week out back taking in donations. Or expect you to hang,price, put away HUNDREDS of items while you cashier when needed, and help out back as well, and deal with coustmers all in one shift. They don't hold you accountable really thankfully but threaten to write you up for not meeting the ridiculous goals they set for you. They claim its easily attainable but its not. Everyone quits immediately. The stores gone through several store managers, assistant managers, supervisors, and countless sales associates. The higher ups don't care that we're all so miserable so long as sales are still being met. Improper training. Dirty work environment. Poor management. Most of the workers are decent and the only thing making it bearable. Really good benefit is they give great paid time off that you start earning immediately and part timers get it too. 30% employee discount but can't buy anything until its on the floor for 24 hours.
Paid time off
短所
Pay is awful, wotk is physically demanding, bad management
Best work place
Part Time Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2018年10月15日
Best work place . I worked here when I was 17 years old . They helped me gain all my experience. They always were understandably as well . I’ll recommend goodwill to anyone .
It’s fun
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Plainfield, IL2018年10月14日
I enjoy the people and the job, I feel as if we are always understaffed, and there is a lot of responsibility that falls onto one person. Overall, it is a fun job, but very tiring.
社風
the job was fun exciting well experienced the training classes were unbelievably exciting helpful I met great people that helped me with anything I ne
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年10月12日
Goodwill Industries is the best place to work great training great people everything is unbelievably from training to on the spot the managers help with anything you need to get breaks paid time off vacations assemblies it's just a really great place to work you look forward to going to work everyday seems Smiles on your faces the people coming to work are great helpful understanding outgoing.
長所
you can move up fast and have a grate Christmas party.
短所
they don't give you maternity leave I know from experience and then they don't retire you afterward.
社風
Productivity is their only goal
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年10月11日
Goodwill does not offer activities that will link the employees together. They are strict on productivity but does not offer the necessary tools for the completion of the job.
Good Environment
Sale Associate (在職中) –  Norman, OK2018年10月09日
Good Environment to work in. Great Staff. I have enjoyed working in this environment. Great opportunities to learn and volunteer for the community. This company work with individual family schedules making a flexible work schedule great to have.
Work Environment
Salary
worst job in existence
sales associate (在職中) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年10月07日
if you are not a felon or have no criminal record; make this the last possible place to work for, because you will be treated as if you are one. the clearance corner is worse than any of the others stores. you are always behind on your work no matter how hard you work and they expect you to work to the fullest 100% of the time. extremely high stress and fast pace environment. expectations far exceed the pay. you come home after every day of work beyond exhausted. you constantly having to do work by yourself that should not be done by yourself like moving large pieces of furniture. there are constant issues between the 2 halves of the store which harbor animosity for both sides. they don't give constructive criticism but instead, tell you to do it one way and then proceed to yell at you about you doing it wrong or just do the ladder and expect you to know how they want it done. they take the term micromanaging to the extreme; to a point at which you have to ask a manager to get just about anything done at all. the only good thing about this job is that it is full time.
full time
too many to list
goodwill
Sales Associate/Processor (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年10月05日
Working at goodwill was hard,they always put a lot of pressure on you to work harder . working hard was never enough for goodwill,and the pay was horrible. I worked hard for the company for almost no pay. The insurance was awful. If I were to return it would have to be a behind the desk job.
no pros
no pay
社風
I was helping open a new store
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lake Worth, TX2018年10月05日
I only worked there a month. But I really enjoyed working there. We went to established stores to train on registers and to learn how to price, etc. I would work at Goodwill again given the opportunity.
Goodwill.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA 300962018年10月04日
Goodwill is good experience for people who first time work for a job. It does help your career and refer if needed. They can obverse which best fit for any jobs or positions.
長所
Flexible schedule and have interpreter
社風
and a friendly place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Marietta, GA2018年10月01日
It's a fast pace environment room for advancement and flexible hours. Management is friendly. Goodwill staff must be patient and open to customers needs and questions along with being aware of there surroundings and knowledgeable of surplus. Work as a team player.
Horrible
Sales Associate (在職中) –  NY2018年9月29日
Drama, horrible company to work for, overworks the employees especially disabled and don't even get me started on where your donations really end up!!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Constant Trainings & Encouragement
Sale Associate (現在は退職) –  South San Francisco, CA2018年9月23日
A typical day working at Goodwill is fun. I learned different sales items in a retail store. For examples: Clothing for both Men and Women and Seasonal items (such as: Halloween, and Back to School Denim from Levis). Most of my Managers are great! The workplace culture is positive and fast pace. The hardest part of the job is constantly keeping it clean, organizing and ensure the store is presentable. The most enjoyable part of the job is working closely with managers and coworkers. And have fun!
fun, teamwork
Productive and friendly environment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Shillington, PA2018年9月22日
I learned a lot working at Goodwill. I gained better customer service and confidence in myself to learn new things. I learned finding a purpose in your work and fulfilling the work you're obligated to do. My coworkers are all very positive and friendly. There is never an issue working together. We all value each others ideas and opinions. I can say the same about management. They are very encouraging and always look for the workers best interest. I always appreciated their care and kindness. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a uncooperative customer but I always calmly help them to their needs and if necessary call management. I truly enjoy talking to customers and getting to know them more on a personal level. Almost as if we always knew each other. I also enjoy working with my coworkers because they can always find a way to make me smile or laugh whether I am upset or in a great mood. I appreciate my coworkers very dearly.
長所
Discounted items and great employees
Short breaks
goodwill
Sales Associate (在職中) –  salinas ca2018年9月20日
Over all good place to work at they work with you to fit your needs and hours.. There is always something new to learn here at goodwill and you always stay active
well
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Waycross, GA2018年9月18日
It was fun, the people were nice, They should pay more though. They make you color coordinate all the clothes. You have to make daily announcements, which could help build your voice and confidence.
社風
Bad management and never promoted within
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Cañon City, CO2018年9月17日
The company doesn't hire good managers. They have a horrible turn over and never try to fix it. They also don't know how to train properly and just throw new employees into the work. I had to train even the new supervisors since I've worked at goodwill in another state.
Very stressful environment
Sales Associate / Hanger / Sorter (現在は退職) –  Windsor, ON2018年9月17日
Accessing and communicating with management or Human Resources sometimes difficult. Too many managers and Human Resources not on site. Management and employees under stress due to first union contract.
申請されたプロフィール