Goodwill IndustriesのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 851 件見つかりました 13,395 件のレビューを見る
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Twinsburg, OH2018年7月19日
Interesting place to work. You are given many opportunities to move up in the company. I was able to learn all departments and skills. I interacted with many different people.
New opportunities
Poor management
社風
Great pay, but management can be unprofessional
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Hampton, VA2018年7月10日
The pay was great and the hours were amazing depending on if the manager liked you or not. Management would show favoritism to certain workers. They would cut back or increase your hours depending on who you are. A lot of personal mixing with business which leads to drama.
社風
One of the most abusive work environments I have ever been in
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Jackson, TN2018年7月09日
The GoodWill career classes were wonderful but I would not advise working for their companies they do not look after their employees at all and will physically and mentally and emotionally abuse them at any chance that they get.
Easy to get a job at
Abusive
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Woodstock, VA2018年7月09日
I loved working at the goodwill. Had a lot of fun. Loved the people I worked with and the customers were wonderful. I would definitely go back to work here if offered 😍
社風
its a great place to work
sales associate (現在は退職) –  2702 south 3rd street terre haute indiana2018年7月09日
almost everyday at goodwill was a busy day and the days went fast.i got to meet alot of great people everyday. i learned how to be busy and enjoy it.
earned time off
short breaks
team member
Sale Associate (現在は退職) –  Portland, ME2018年7月07日
Everthing went were and i had fun to work with my co-worker,the teach me more thing than i know. because i like to be a team member and enjoy with my work.
good team
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
It was okay.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Eden, NC2018年7月07日
The pay was good, but too many hoops to jump through. They have a lot of rules and it doesn't seem like enough pay for it all. Plus they are too big on change round up, even going so far as to cut hours over it.
Good First Job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Michigan City, IN2018年7月06日
I learned retail work, and that was valuable information. I built my resume up a lot by working at Goodwill, and I built a lot of good relationships with the other employees.
社風
Very productive professional work place
Sales Associate (在職中) –  New Lenox, IL2018年7月03日
I’ve worked at goodwill for almost 2 years. It’s my first professional job. I started when I was in high school. I believe goodwill is a great place of work and also a great place to help anyone in need.
Paid 15 minute breaks
N/A
unenjoyable, short lived expeirence
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Ronkonkoma, NY2018年6月30日
My store is closing down July 31st, along with another, leaving many of us without jobs. The work is boring, tedious, and I believe the company does not treat it's workers how it should.
good pay
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2018年6月29日
good hours even if your part time , great paycheck , great discounts 50 % off of low cost items prefect for first time job applicants , great learning experience of how the real world workd
great work
短所
horrible when it comes to workman comp issues
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Experience
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年6月29日
Got to volunteer and experience the retail field. All of my coworkers were super nice and everyone worked as a team by selling, cleaning and putting everything back to its place.
I can't remember
I can't remember
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Poorly Managed
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Rockaway, NJ2018年6月29日
When I was working there, I did not feel at all that I got the credit that I deserved for the work I accomplished. I felt that things were also poorly managed, and the employee conditions should have substantially been improved. I believe that each employee should be given proper tasks, and should be treated fairly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
I enjoyed working there
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Coon Rapids, MN2018年6月28日
Nice place to work good pay nice people. I had a workder that really guided me through returning to work. I enjoyed the hours and the extra money. Thankful for the opportunityy
LEARNED A LOT
PROGRAM ENDED
Would Not Recommend
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Cleveland, TN2018年6月27日
I have worked with Chattanooga Goodwill Industries for almost a year now in two different locations, and would describe my overall experience as something close to awful. The "more powerful" employees (for lack of a better term) treat their subordinates very disrespectfully on a daily basis. Plus, they are very forceful and unfriendly to most other employees, which in turn makes the other employees unhappy and creates a very hostile work environment. Of course this is not 100% of the time, but does happen more often than not.
Free lunch once a month
短所
Cannot take lunch on your own schedule, no breaks some days, unfriendly employees
社風
Liked the work, coworkers and customers
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Billings, MT2018年6月27日
I went through all donated books, either priced them and put them on the shelves or threw in book box to be sent oversea's and sold as recycles. When I stocked the shelves we had to constantly rotate books out and throw them in the recycle which felt like waste to me. The rotation on the shelve was sometimes the same day they were put on the shelf we had to remove them for more to be placed on the shelf to make our daily quota. It became more about company quota's then the community which made me sad. I liked my manager but her manager was being controlled by the company statistics and quotas which didn't go well for the rest of us. Loved my coworkers. Backroom work was fun when allowed to joke around and talk.
Great coworkers
not enough hours or pay
社風
Classic corporate smokescreen (Chattanooga, TN)
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年6月26日
Working at Goodwill was honestly one of the worst jobs I've ever had. If your higher-ups caught you sitting for 5 seconds when you weren't supposed to be, you could expect to get chewed out. But lets disregard the fact that it was usually a good 85 degrees inside and it only got hotter the more you moved around, which was often. I was working 30 hours a week for chump change- and although I myself only worked there for 3 months, many of my full-time coworkers had been there long-term (3+ years) and had the same salary. There is no employee recognition whatsoever, no opportunities to advance, and no incentive to give anything back to the corporation. The management is disorganized and unprofessional, hard to get in contact with, and overall rude and power-hungry. It's hard for me to say anything good about this place. (Most of) my coworkers there were the only redeeming quality, despite the fact that we somehow managed to lose at least 2-3 people a month.
I'm not dead
everything else
Bare Minimum
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Henderson, NV2018年6月25日
This is a bottom of the barrel, desperate for a job kind of situation. The pay is the bare minimum, the work is a very heavy load and practically no employee recognition. I would only recommend this job if you are unemployed and NEED ANYTHING NOW.
Love it here
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Griffin, GA2018年6月24日
I love my co-workers. The store is amazing. The pay isnt enough for the work though. The people I have met are wonderful too. The managers are nice and treat you like a human...
社風
Overall Review
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年6月23日
The Goodwill is a good place to work because they take donations & sale products for low prices and that may help people save money. Also its good to see customers leave happy & satisfied.
Safe work environment