HD Supplyの社員レビュー

1,008 件のレビューを表示
Trash
Order Puller/machine operator (現在は退職) –  Flowermound, TX2017年12月12日
Shift leads are lazy even when shift was severely under staffed (4 workers out of what was 12+) never bothered to rehire for lost workers which meant the work load increased without pay. No extra pay for machine operating, no appreciation for hard work. Countless times where I have been busting my butt while my fellow coworkers and shift leaders watched while they talk sports. Most of which are related to each other (favoritism). the harder you work the more work they give you, while others slack off. Poor leadership.
Lenient
短所
Heavy work load, poor pay, favoritism
Productive and phsical
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Flower Mound, TX2017年12月12日
• Responsible for picking, packing, receiving & restocking merchandise and using a fork lift to pull orders. Responsible for receiving, restocking, and scanning freight. Demonstrate ability to lift over 70lbs. Manage stock and inventory control.
Great people
Trilingual Collection Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Vaughan, ON2017年12月12日
Great non management people to work with
Terrible management
Job security was often worrisome
Learnt to manage people
Learnt SOX compliance rules
very fast pace
great people
poor management
Assistant Distr /Trans Manager (現在は退職) –  Hayward, CA2017年12月12日
We worked hard as a management staff to turn the culture around at the facility. I would like to think that the same culture exists to day. We defined CULTURE @ HD Supply as:
What Is Celebrated
What We Allow
What WE Do Often
close to home
短所
hard to find good drvers
Not a good company
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Florence, NJ2017年12月09日
Pay not good at all long stressful work days with nothing to show for it managers are terrible at planning always understaffed and over worked no one stays long
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager (現在は退職) –  Minot, ND2017年12月09日
HD Supply Waterworks (Now Core & Main LP), North Dakota is a great place to work & would recommend to anybody looking for a serious career in the field.
Cashier
Cash Room Associate (現在は退職) –  Montebello, CA2017年12月07日
This place is pretty much like Home Depot. The building makes any weather extreme by that I mean when it’s hot outside you’re melting inside when it’s cold you’re freezing and it might not sound important to mention but it really is. If you get hired for part time you will stay that way you will never get extra hours. Management has their favorite people and they get special treatment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Great people, great company, company was sold
Sales account manager (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年12月06日
This was the best company I have ever worked for. I worked here for seven years when the company was under a different name. I went back because of the people. They were like family.
I enjoyed the fast pace and the customer service aspect. It was an amazing place to work.
Great work environment
Company was sold
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
SALES / PORTFOLIO REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Escondido, CA2017年12月06日
Fun place to work, employees were respectful and helpful. Training was very good, products training was very helpful. Regular meetings on various product improvements. We also had picnic for the associates.
All was good.
社風
miserable workplace. very poor personalities.
Delivery Driver (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月06日
They sure know how to welcome someone new. Pitiful
Jacksonville, Florida. Manager making excuses for coworkers cursing me out and disrespecting me with intimidation. She is a poor manager that is allowing herself to be manipulated.
Good job for Transmission, Distribution, and Substation Material Management
Warehouse Associate (現在は退職) –  Hooker, OK2017年12月06日
Great learning environment for all aspects of Transmission, Distribution, and Substation Material Management. Day to day working with Journeyman Electricians and Field Leads on all new and existing job building for Transmission, Distribution, and Substation power lines.
Good benefits / Good Hours
Heavy Lifting / Multitasking
Forklift Driver, Order Puller (現在は退職) –  Santa Ana, CA2017年12月04日
Great experience always busy great benefits. Good pay. Great 401 k . Very productive. Allot of overtime
Allot of vacation personal time off. Stocks
Great people to work for
Okay for your first job
Hd Supply Cashier (現在は退職) –  North Hollywood, CA2017年12月03日
Hd supply was a fast paced to work at very easy simple go on about our day but management was horrible said things that never were taken care of managers had preferences for workers .
Advance to different departments
good fill in
Office Assistant; Customer Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Bossier City, LA2017年11月30日
i was a secretary/ receptionist, plus worked with customers on pricing them materials for their construction job. need to be good with computer technology and great with customers
flexible
no advancement
社風
Worked too hard for little pay
Warehouse Associate (現在は退職) –  Riverside, CA2017年11月30日
Heavy work load. Not enough compensation. Always short-handed and not enough management to dismiss those who wouldn't work hard with the team.Great place to meet potential future employers.
Some great people
短所
heavy work load, little pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun job
Driver (現在は退職) –  Modesto, CA2017年11月30日
I really thrived in this job. I was a delivery driver for all sorts of items for facilities mantenance compares. I'd load my freight in stop order and left to go on road. I would occasionally have my supervisor ride along so he could evaluate my customer service and efficiency.
No direct supervision
短所
didn't always get a lunch break
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Work place culture.
Hospitality Project Manager (在職中) –  Houston, TX2017年11月29日
Large turnover in middle management. Job description changed with every new manager. The range in people was as varied as the different companies within the company structure.

Overall workers were hard driven and to succeed.
Matching 401, healthcare.
Receiving/Stocker (現在は退職) –  North Highlands, CA2017年11月28日
This place lacks teamwork and it has bad leadership. The work they make people do has no compensation increase. This job really prays on people who are desperate.
Good place
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Pompano Beach, FL2017年11月28日
Very fast place and competitive dispatching and tilt up,also did driving for 2 years warehouse work learned alot in the construction field and in the warehouse
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Good company and people
RENOVATIONS SERVICES COORDINATOR (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2017年11月28日
HD Supply is a large national company. My role was to interface with customers putting together large to medium renovation projects. I work with individual properties and national accounts, covering from Brandon to Naples. My personal management team was amazing and always there to help, guide, and support me. My team of peers was amazing as well - we all work hard to create an environment of teamwork, despite being in different divisions where our sales didn’t benefit both teams.
Good management/peers
短所
Too stressful, lack of control over personal success

総合評価