HD Supplyの社員レビュー

1,191 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Counter Sales (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月18日
I wish i could go back it was a great place to work and the managers and coworkers where very knowledgeable and professional. It was a fun place to work and if i have an opportunity to go back i absolutely will.
Steady balanced work place
delivery driver, worked in warehouse (現在は退職) –  Madison, AL2018年7月13日
Miss working there everybody was nice and like family was just hard in winters and summers with warehouse had no heat or air in side besides that was a nice place to work
長所
Very good pay and bonuses
Health care
社風
Huge company with lots of red tape
WESTERN REGION OPERATIONS MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington2018年7月12日
HD Supply bought the company (Creative Touch Interiors) just after I started. Went through an SAP implementation. Lots of unknowns. The housing market crashed while I was there.
Corporate acquisition
Product Specialist/ Metering and AMR System (現在は退職) –  Syracuse, NY2018年7月12日
HD Supply Waterworks (HDSWW) acquired my former employer company, RAMSCO, in April 2011 after I had worked for RAMSCO from March 2005 progressing through various promotional positions. For the most part the acquisition went well for most employees including myself. However, in 2014 HDSWW eliminated my position. HDSWW is a very good company with excellent opportunities for individual professional growth.
長所
Autonomous remote telecommute work opportunities
短所
Changing supplier situations may drive and impact employment situations
社風
Not a job with advancment
Warehouse Technician (在職中) –  Killeen, TX2018年7月11日
Working for this company was okay in the beginning. But as time went on it was more and more frustrating to come to work. Pay was not up to par as well. Management is inconstant.
Work hours
No consistancy
Wonderful place of employment
Forklift Operator / Order Picker (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL 336192018年7月10日
Great place to work, friendly co-workers. Not to stressful. Plenty of employees so that no one person gets over whelmed with job duties. Accommodating to life schedules
FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES AND MANAGERS
LOTS OF HANDS ON WORK
PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月07日
Great benefits, room for advancement and the people/customers are great!!
I have worked there 10 years and love it.
Yearly review and pay increase based on performance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Good company with fair pros
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Flower Mound, TX2018年7月04日
The pay is good, especially for my position. Only downfall of this was that, the first shift hour start time was too early. I started around 6 or 7 every morning, but throughout my stay there, it became earlier and earlier. Turning me to waking up at 4.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月03日
Your everyday is somewhat smooth at times you have to be up and down. You meet new people and even build relationships with some customers, managers are nice the other employees are helpful and if you need anything they can help you. The best part was competing to get item of the week because you got to spin the wheel and get cash. The only thing that sucked was at times it was too slow that you had nothing to do.
長所
good environment, pay rate reall good managers and associates friendly and helpfull
slow at times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
hard work little py
Freight Associate (在職中) –  San Fernando, CA2018年7月02日
can find a better job, you get paid less than a full ti,me and do the same work as a part timer. management sucks you will not move unless they like you or know the managers
長所
u get to work and go to school
management sucks
A good place to work
Warehouse Associate (現在は退職) –  Industry, CA2018年7月02日
Good work environment. Management was fair. Many chances for advancement. I learned many skills while working at HD Supply. Benefits were not so good.
社風
Old school trying to play in a modern world
Branch Manager (在職中) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年7月01日
Love the company but there are many gaps and opportunities for improvement they are not fast to recognize or address. They view their competition as the small guy next door but should recognize the large players who will come for their piece of the pie.
Loyal, driven
短所
lack technology, lack drive in the right areas
社風
Ok place to work, provided snack and lunch days
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年7月01日
Management could be better and treat employees fairly. Hours worked are a little to much for summer time that’s why a second shift should be needed. Times unorganized
Favoritism
management
Field Account Representative (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年7月01日
hd supply has excellent and attentive management on all evels. I have always found them to be open and helpful and concerned with me reaching my goals.
find better
Order Specialist (現在は退職) –  Aurora, CO2018年7月01日
not worth it. I would rather not speak bad about a former employer. thank you. I have nothing more to say about this employer or about my time working for them.
Fun Place to work
Inside Sales (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年6月26日
It was a Great place to work. Loved the company at first but after going public and buying out a few local companies the culture completely changed. I wish them nothing but the best in the future
Great Work Environment
Going Public
Productive and Fun
Executive Assistant to Vice President of Sales (在職中) –  Norcross, GA2018年6月25日
Great people at HD Supply to work with! Compensation and benefits needs to be worked on a bit but work life balance is awesome! All around great place to work!
Good opportunity
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Manchester, NH2018年6月24日
The branch I work at was not properly managed. The local manager was not capable enough to handle the responsibility of the business development end of the business. Some of the employees were old friends of his that were not productive.
Flexible schedule
communication
nope
Counter Sales and Support (現在は退職) –  Pearl, MS2018年6月20日
don't do it .. don't you dare put yourself through that for the chump change they'll pay. It is an 'our market' kind of place and if you aren't '1 of those chosen' they'll be sure to let you know you're
hours
EVERYTHING ELSE
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
na
Case Picker/Forklift Operator (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2018年6月20日
nhot a bad job very hot place to work fast pace work area,
managers are nice try to help but not the best help
very competitive and very dirty place to work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する