In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,205 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Good place to work for your first job. Might be a little intimidating and stressful at first but pay is Good
Associate (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年7月12日
If you’re in college or high school this is a good place to work especially for the Pay because it’s the best you will probably be able to get as a student. No piercings had to take my nose one out but it’s worth it for the pay. My shifts were usually 5-6 hours sometimes 8. They always keep you longer than they scheduled you which sucks because they don’t even ask if it’s ok. You will rarely ever get out on time. I’m under 18 and had to stay till 1 am one time! Is that even legal???? Also only one ten minute break if your shift is less than 8 hours which sucks. But you do get a free meal every 4 hours you work. Most employess are friendly but others aren’t. They can be very rude. I started in April and 3 months later and I’m already a level 3! They do promote very quickly as long as you’re a hard worker!!! Don’t be lazy just do your job. That’s something I like a lot. Being new to the job is very stressful because you don’t really get too much 1 on 1 training you just watch about 7 hours of video and they expect you to remember everything and just do it. They also don’t explain everything in the videos and you’ll get in trouble if you do something wrong even if no one told you what’s right and wrong. Also not enough lockers it’s firdt come first serve and I still don’t have one.... other than that it’s ok only thing keeping me is pay to be honest and some nice people
長所
Great pay, benefits, short hours sometimes, promote fast
短所
Short breaks, keep you longer and don’t ask, no discounts when not working
社風
Fast food isn't enjoyable.
Associate (現在は退職) –  1970 Crater Lake Hwy, Medford, OR 975042018年7月12日
Working here was mind numbing. Very simple repetitive work. Customers talked to you as if you were not a person. Management cared more about the customers than the employees. Not enjoyable experience, but pay was good enough to keep you there until you finally can't take the lack of brain function occupation.
長所
You get a free meal while working.
短所
No downtime, rude customers, cleaning bathrooms, under appreciated.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Amazing fast paced collaborative work environment
Highland- Host (在職中) –  Highland, CA2018年7月11日
A typical day of work at In n out will always be recognized as enjoyable for me. The culture is so very hardworking and everyone that is hired, their work ethic is always at 110%.
長所
Very friendly amazing environment.
short work shifts
社風
Good work environment and opportunity to advance in the company
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月10日
In-N-Out Burger is an amazing place to work. They offer great pay and raises everytime you advance your skills in the company. Provide flexible scheduling for those in school or with another job, and allow you to perfect your customer service skills.
Free Lunches, Good Pay
短所
Short breaks, not guranteed hours, not allowed set schedules
社風
very fast and very stressful
In-N-Out -Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Pleasant Hill, CA2018年7月09日
its not a amazing job but you get paid very well and you can advance pretty fast if you really want too. management can be very tough they can be strict and mean and even make you cry. if your going to work there you kinda have to give up a self bit of your individuality only natural colored here no wild makeup and its very involved in your life you have meetings to go to about once a month shifts can seem a bit long you'll never have nothing to do at the job there will always been more than one thing that needs to be done.
長所
free food when you work, good advancements and you get company presents sometimes
短所
management is tough and its very stressful and fast paced
Level 5 Associate- Customer Service (在職中) –  Chino, CA2018年7月08日
They only promote internally and you'll get 2 or 3 promotions a year as a store associate. Each promotion has it's own pay raise ranging from 25 cents to 75 cents. They pay far above the minimum wage and keep up with the current annual increase in minimum wage. Great benefits and job perks. They take pride in caring for their employees. Very fast pace job but overall a great opportunity.
社風
very stressful but super fun!
Associate (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2018年7月07日
best managers I’ve had so far and such friendly coworkers, I love working there. It’s very high paced and stressful at times, but they are good at picking people who can handle it
長所
a free meal per shift, quick to advance
Overall Experience of In-N-Out
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Anaheim, California2018年7月07日
It's a great place to work, the people are nice and it's a fun atmosphere to be in. In-N-Out does a lot to make the employees feel at home, the only issue I've encountered is the amount of hours I am allowed. As well as, the amount of time it takes to even be considered for full time.
Free lunches, awesome events
Short breaks
社風
Fast paced fast food stressful demands
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月05日
Working in n out is overrated it is very hectic and always packed. What I found to be the most discriminate is they do not allow tattoos or piercings. IT'S JUST A FAST FOOD PLACE not a 5 star restaurant and they expect to treat it like one. Everybody's different but for me it was not fun whatsoever I like to express myself with body art, piercings and jewelry and they take that as being a lower quality person? Nah
Animal fries
Policy, pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fast paced and exciting workplace, with a family feel.
Cleanup Associate (現在は退職) –  Covina, CA2018年7月05日
Being a cleanup associate for In N Out Burger is a fast-paced and often times stressful position. However, these stresses don't come without reward! In N Out takes great care of associates from the bottom to the top, more than competitive wages, the culture of the company induces positivity throughout the workplace and its employees. This company maintains an extremely close family feel that can't often be replicated.
長所
Free meal each shift, paid holidays
短所
no health option for part-timers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to work excellet job integrity and culture
Cashier (在職中) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018年7月03日
Does not take shortcuts, trains workers to be leaders, maintains quality in food as well as service. Family oriented work environment. Takes care of employees.
長所
moving up is easy and encouraged
ending times for shifts varies between 4 to 6
社風
Fun Fast paced environment to work in
Associate (現在は退職) –  Fremont, CA 945382018年7月03日
I liked this job it was my first occupation and I think working here set a very high standard for my other jobs , after leaving this position for a better paying one i realized that the pa raise wasn't worth the environment I was leaving
社風
Loved working for the company
Associate (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年7月03日
I truly loved being a part of the In-N-Out family. Sadly had to relocate but, I would recommend the job to anyone. It was very fast paced in which I thrived, and it brought such joy to me being able to provide great customer service to my customers.
free lunches
great
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年7月03日
working at in n out was a great experince, very fast paced which makes the day go by so fast, get to interact with new customers everyday and the regulars that come everyday
free lunch
nothing
Productive workplace
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Norwalk, CA (store 14)2018年7月03日
* You have to be ready to work
* You rarely have down time. The managers make sure you have a task to do.
* Friendly and Outgoing attitude is NEEDED
* Expect to prepare produce and work fast paced
長所
Free burger and unlimited drinks when you work
N/A
Level 4 cook
Cook (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月03日
At the store I worked at it was a very face paced environment being located right by Hollywood, where there were a lot of tourist and celebrities. So when clocking in you immediate had to report to the manger in charge at the time and be assigned to a job role based on the level you were trained in. I only got to Level 4 after starting off as a Level 1 associate.
This job was by far the best job I ever had, it was a fun, fast, friendly environment. My coworkers and my managers were like family.
The hardest part of the job would have had to be being the quarter back, which is a station that is very stressful, you have to be on top of everything.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting celebrities, as well as working with a great crew.
社風
Very fun place to work temporary
STORE TRAINER (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月02日
I really enjoyed working at IN N OUT burger, they really appreciate your hard work and will move you up if desired. would recommend for any high school student or even college students. They definitely work with your school schedule. Very fast paste competitive environment but they always find a way to make it fun and easy.
長所
free lunches, free family & friends get togethers, great hard work compensations and most important they teach you manners in many ways.
短所
Its very difficult to become a full time employee and gets very hectic at times.
社風
good environment to learn new skills
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Rocklin, CA2018年7月02日
In n out was a much better place to go and learn than in a mall store. It teaches you teamwork skills and it is the perfect situation to help you make decisions under pressure.
長所
free burger after every shift
not a lot of hours
社風
Productive and fast-paced environment with friendly staff
Assistant Manager Level 7 (在職中) –  La Habra, CA2018年7月02日
-typical work day consists of critical thinking in an environment that is fast paced
-learning how to work with a sense of urgency and communicate with others to develop leadership skills as well as customer service skills
-management is friendly and always willing to help teach you something new in order to promote to a new position
-workplace culture is full of high energy and laughter. The culture here is definitely a team effort where you work together to make a quality product
-hardest part of the job is being on your feet for 4+ hours at a time and working late into the night.
-most enjoyable part of the job is being able to be yourself and laugh along with your coworkers
free meals, health benifits, 401k plans
短所
short breaks, no position rotation
社風
Very fast paced but loved the staff I worked with
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月02日
Over all this was one of my favorite jobs. Id start early in the morning and be off by 2pm or 4pm. It was very fast paced and stressful at times but easy to move up through the levels. Each level was a pay raise. All the employees and management worked together as a team which helped a lot.
free lunch