In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

941 件のレビューを表示
great
Cashier/ Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Azusa, CA2017年12月12日
• Responsible for the operation of store equipment such as slicer, dicers, computer terminals, fryer, grills.
• Accurately handled correct change, demanding mental basic math skills.
• Proved to have the ability to adapt and follow instructions.
Great place
customer service (現在は退職) –  Rohnert Park, CA2017年12月08日
If you are good with fast paced this is the place for you. Each shift you get a free burger. If you meet the company goals you get to go to something. I have gone to Great America, Waterworld, baseball games, and a dinner on a cruise.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
family fun work place
Level 4 (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2017年12月07日
An amazing place to work at. What's amazing is how Lynsy spoils us with all this benefits and awesome events she throws for our hard work. Fast working pace and a friendly fun environment.
社風
At times can be stressful but overall fun environment.
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Pinole, CA2017年12月06日
Management is fun and relatable. Can get stressful at times whether its management or traffic coming into the store. Some duties can effect your body, like back, neck or arm pain.
長所
One free meal per shift, nice pay
短所
Short breaks, can get stressful, very fast paced
Great first job
Associate (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年12月05日
Great place to work at. Always busy and time flies by. Can be very stressful at times when we are at our busiest, but people are great there. And you make many friends
Great pay, steady job
短所
Late hours, always work weekends, and work holidays
it is very good product
sales executive (在職中) –  new York2017年12月04日
I am habbibur rahman . I am stay in Bangladesh .I want a part time job for established our carriers. I want hardly work . Otherwise stop my education. so I want a job and I want going to United States for this job.
free lunches
short break
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
what i learned
Associate (在職中) –  Stockton, CA2017年12月03日
I learned how to cleanly serve burgers and fries efficiently with a smile and good quality customer service. Everyone is required to be happy at all times on the clock.
free lunch
短所
short breaks and and terrible weekly scheduling
社風
Great place to start off!
Lead Cook (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月03日
It was ver fast paced, you have to love to be ready for a day of hard work. It is a great job and very flexible with your hours. Managers and staff were awesome.
Ambiente de trabajo malo
VENDEDOR DE EMPANADAS (現在は退職) –  Santa Librada, Cundinamarca2017年12月02日
Trabajo donde no dan ningun beneficio a sus empleados no reconocen el buen trabajo ni las horas extras, no dan ni referencias ni cartas laboralesy luego de hacerle la clientela y acreditar el negocio no me dieron ni arreglo ni reconocimiento por los mese que trabaje para ellos
SIN NINGUN BENEFICIO NI NINGUN SEGURO MEDICO
NO SABEN TRATAR NI LIDIAR CON SUS EMPLEADOS
社風
great company who cares for associates
Associate (在職中) –  Clovis, CA2017年11月30日
quick paced and stressful at times but a rewarding job with great pay and benefits, this job taught me skills that i will carry on with me throughout life
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
A really good fast food job
Associate Level 6 (在職中) –  Sacramento, CA2017年11月28日
I've been working at In-N-Out for over 3 years now, and it has been a life changing experience. Working there has given me an appreciation for good customer service and higher expectations of restaurant cleanliness. A typical day would involve cooking on the grill, working the board (bottom bun prep and packaging), working fries, taking orders, doing dishes, preparing produce, or being out in the dining room. Every day was different and you don't stay in the same position for your entire shift. The coworkers do truly feel like family, but the management changes frequently and since a lot of the associates are teenagers, there are oftentimes issues with disrespect. It is a physically demanding job and after being there for 3 years my wrists hurt and I don't have a sleep schedule.
Free food every shift
短所
Only ten minute or half hour breaks
Best place to work.
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  San Fernando, CA2017年11月28日
Great people, great environment. My coworkers are my family. A job that you wake up and don't mind going to. It is fast paced and stressful at times, and not for everyone. However, once you get the flow of things; it's actually fun and a pleasure to keep people coming back for more . It's what a hamburgers allllll about!
Phenomenal people
Associate (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2017年11月25日
6 different regular associate levels, with different pay rates. Possible advancement to Level 7 (Manager Relief *partial assistant*) and management. I learned to be the best worker I could be. I was a difficult teenager, In N Out Burger changed my life and my character. Hardest part of the job is providing great customer service.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate & Chef (現在は退職) –  Huntington Beach, CA2017年11月22日
Working in a fast pace environment , making sure customers get their food in a certain time, and exceeding their expectations, and being able to move up in levels within the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Well respected company
Assistant Supervisor/ Cook (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara, CA2017年11月17日
Any job I have ever gotten they compliment in n out they say they love workers from in n out bc they are fast detailed and very persistent... it’s a great company to have on your resume if you are young ...
Free lunch
Short breaks
Positive upbeat environment.
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Van Nuys, CA2017年11月16日
From my first impression this company was a very upbeat and quite a positive work environment. Had a lot of friendly competition at busy moments and pretty fun yet productive moments during the slower parts. Advancement within the company is very strongly motivated.
free lunches, free picnics
短所
short breaks, can be stressful at times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Good Company, Some stores have bad management
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Pico Rivera, CA2017年11月15日
I personally enjoyed working for this company until management started targetting me because I stood my ground and fought for my associates as well. The store manager loved to belittle her associates and was extremely uncomfortable to talk too. Everyone had to take it because your job is on the line if not. Speaking to HR and District manager did not help the situation. Some In n Outs have it good and some don't. My In-n-Out definitely did not.
Free Lunch, Friendly Associates
Short Breaks, Bad Management, Drama, Professionalism
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Fun place to work
Level 3 Associate (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017年11月15日
It was fun to work there with a lot of people in my age range. Very fast pace and kept me busy. The managers are very personable and made working there more comfortable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Kettleman City, CA2017年11月15日
Great work environment. Very family oriented company that encourages you to promote and learn. Super clean store and the food quality is like no other.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great working environment
Associate (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2017年11月14日
Very fast paced job helped the day go by fast along with the positive working environment. The managers were always extremely helpful and pushed the associates to be the best they could be.
長所
Free meal provided with work
短所
Can become taxing on the body
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する