In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,335 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Productive, fast-pace team oriented environment!
Level 7 Shift Lead (在職中) –  San Marcos, CA2018年9月25日
Great company that is supportive of their associates and managers. The focus on quality and freshness makes the food delicious and the culture provide high end customer service. Their rules and practices support the mission statement which drives the company's success.
Very Fast Paced
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2018年9月25日
In N Out is a very good known family based company. They Pay fairly well and you do get free meals every shift you work. I enjoyed it a lot but I am looking for opportunities of advancement now that I am an Adult.
長所
Free Meals every time you work
Varied hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
A typical day at IN-N-Out
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Turlock, CA2018年9月24日
You clock in, and beginning working. The job doesn't stop until the restaurant closes. Be prepared to work in a exciting fast paced workspace. Also remember to keep a smile on.
Great opportunity
Level 7 Associate (現在は退職) –  Foothill Ranch, CA2018年9月24日
In-N-Out provides excellent opportunities for its employees. The provide many raises and promote within. It is a fantastic career choice and I highly recommend this company to anyone.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great Fast Pace Work Inviorment.
Part Time Associate (現在は退職) –  Orange, CA2018年9月24日
Everyday was different. Worked Different positions, but mostly on the Fry Machine. I was the only one that could handle that station by myself. Management are very understanding. Free lunch is a plus and flexible hours.
Free Lunch, Great Atmostphere, and Great Pay
短所
Hours, some lower level management, some managers were afraid to reprimand
competitive and fast paced
Food Prep/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Santa Nella, CA2018年9月23日
if you are looking for that job to give you that push then this is what you are looking for. the best thing about working for them is that they are family oriented and will help you learn to work your way up which is the most exciting part plus they pay good.
社風
Great atmosphere to work in
Cashier (在職中) –  Kettleman, CA2018年9月23日
Overall great managers and friendly environment that helps motivate one another. Hours are extremely flexible and willing to work with your availability to work.
Free lunches
短所
Hours not guaranteed unless full time
Loved it
Associate (現在は退職) –  Kingman, AZ 864012018年9月23日
This job was hands dpwn the best job ive ever had. Had to leave due to relocation on the East Coast, or else I wouldve stayed longer. They were very good about promoting within and provided the right training in order to do so.
社風
good
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年9月22日
great place to start off your working career. for me it just wasn't a place I wanted to be at for the rest of my life. they had great skills to learn there. overall, I am happy I was able to get the experience I needed from this company to further my path along in the working world.
社風
In N Out Burger is one of the best Companies to work for.
Sanitation Technician (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2018年9月21日
I really enjoyed being employed/ an associate for In N Out Burger and they know how to treat their employee's like family. In N Out Burger always willing to help their associates when it comes to asking about time off or rescheduling their work shifts when school starts and ends.
free lunch meals
Great First Job
Associate (在職中) –  Folsom, CA2018年9月19日
Excellent job for those in high school and college who want a flexible work schedule and great pay. Also, if you choose to stay with the company, they have a great management program.
Good first job
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年9月19日
Good first job to learn customer service and other skills to carry on to careers. Good work, environment with friendly coworkers and management staff,
Fast paced but fun
Associate (在職中) –  Lomita, CA2018年9月19日
You get to know your coworkers and make friends. A day at work is very fast paced because everyone loves in and out but throughout the day we all try and have fun to keep our job enjoyable.
長所
Free burger!! Who can resist and obviously good benefits
短所
Sometimes you dont get enough hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
love working
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年9月18日
it so cool working at a fast food and you will always meet amazing people every day.sometimes a customer can came and start telling you about their day and ask you how your day is going so far and it just amazing seeing new faces every day and be able to help them with a smile on your with you having that smile on your face with make them have one on theirs as well and it just amazing.
長所
free food every single day
short break
Great Job
Associate (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年9月18日
This job is really good. starting pay was 11 when i started and within a year i was making 14 dollars an hour. All depends on how hard you want to work, hours are bad and it is difficult to get full time. most shifts are 6 hours with 1 ten minute break. Lots of highschool kids as coworkers...
In-N-Out
Host Trainer Superviser (在職中) –  Fairfield, CA 945332018年9月17日
A Typical day at in-n-out is a very busy and fast pace place. Ive learned to manage and multi-task dealing with lots of people at one time and focusing on the task ahead. The work culture is very good at times and just the management was very unorganized. The hardiest part i would say is not getting hours and dealing with the management. The most enjoyable part was working with the customers and creatinging bonds.
free lunch and good pay
not promised full hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Non stop fast paced enviroment.
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Seal Beach, CA2018年9月17日
A non stop fast paced environment which involved a lot of manual labor and full attention in order to provide a great customer experience and product.
社風
Fast paced, highly coordinated job.
Experienced Associate (在職中) –  Newbury Park, CA2018年9月17日
A typical day at work includes switching between multiple different positions in the restaurant during a shift. Any where from cashier to preparing produce.
fun place
Cook (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年9月17日
great place to work for I would tell everyone to work for them I was with them for 12 yrs and I would not take it back they help out with a lot of things
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Corona, CA2018年9月14日
I love working at in-n-out. The company really does an amazing job with taking care of there employees. There is a lot of chance to move forward in the company. A typical day at work is fun and productive. We are like a family and try and work together to make sure we provide the best customer service. We are careful when it comes to food safety and maintaining high standards for customers and ourselves. Working there is filled with opportunities and a chance to recognized.
長所
Free meals with every shift
申請されたプロフィール