In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,214 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Fun Fast paced environment to work in
Associate (現在は退職) –  Fremont, CA 945382018年7月03日
I liked this job it was my first occupation and I think working here set a very high standard for my other jobs , after leaving this position for a better paying one i realized that the pa raise wasn't worth the environment I was leaving
社風
Loved working for the company
Associate (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年7月03日
I truly loved being a part of the In-N-Out family. Sadly had to relocate but, I would recommend the job to anyone. It was very fast paced in which I thrived, and it brought such joy to me being able to provide great customer service to my customers.
free lunches
great
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年7月03日
working at in n out was a great experince, very fast paced which makes the day go by so fast, get to interact with new customers everyday and the regulars that come everyday
free lunch
nothing
Productive workplace
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Norwalk, CA (store 14)2018年7月03日
* You have to be ready to work
* You rarely have down time. The managers make sure you have a task to do.
* Friendly and Outgoing attitude is NEEDED
* Expect to prepare produce and work fast paced
長所
Free burger and unlimited drinks when you work
N/A
Level 4 cook
Cook (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月03日
At the store I worked at it was a very face paced environment being located right by Hollywood, where there were a lot of tourist and celebrities. So when clocking in you immediate had to report to the manger in charge at the time and be assigned to a job role based on the level you were trained in. I only got to Level 4 after starting off as a Level 1 associate.
This job was by far the best job I ever had, it was a fun, fast, friendly environment. My coworkers and my managers were like family.
The hardest part of the job would have had to be being the quarter back, which is a station that is very stressful, you have to be on top of everything.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting celebrities, as well as working with a great crew.
社風
Very fun place to work temporary
STORE TRAINER (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月02日
I really enjoyed working at IN N OUT burger, they really appreciate your hard work and will move you up if desired. would recommend for any high school student or even college students. They definitely work with your school schedule. Very fast paste competitive environment but they always find a way to make it fun and easy.
長所
free lunches, free family & friends get togethers, great hard work compensations and most important they teach you manners in many ways.
短所
Its very difficult to become a full time employee and gets very hectic at times.
社風
good environment to learn new skills
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Rocklin, CA2018年7月02日
In n out was a much better place to go and learn than in a mall store. It teaches you teamwork skills and it is the perfect situation to help you make decisions under pressure.
長所
free burger after every shift
not a lot of hours
社風
Productive and fast-paced environment with friendly staff
Assistant Manager Level 7 (在職中) –  La Habra, CA2018年7月02日
-typical work day consists of critical thinking in an environment that is fast paced
-learning how to work with a sense of urgency and communicate with others to develop leadership skills as well as customer service skills
-management is friendly and always willing to help teach you something new in order to promote to a new position
-workplace culture is full of high energy and laughter. The culture here is definitely a team effort where you work together to make a quality product
-hardest part of the job is being on your feet for 4+ hours at a time and working late into the night.
-most enjoyable part of the job is being able to be yourself and laugh along with your coworkers
free meals, health benifits, 401k plans
短所
short breaks, no position rotation
社風
Very fast paced but loved the staff I worked with
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月02日
Over all this was one of my favorite jobs. Id start early in the morning and be off by 2pm or 4pm. It was very fast paced and stressful at times but easy to move up through the levels. Each level was a pay raise. All the employees and management worked together as a team which helped a lot.
free lunch
short breaks
Fun and fast paced
Associate (在職中) –  Middle UT2018年7月01日
In N Out has been an amazing place to work. The In N Out culture is a thing that every employee embraces which is centered around community involvement to enhance the local community. One of the main ways that In N Out ensures that is by keeping a friendly place for anyone to be at. It is fast and physically demanding. Everyone is constantly moving and trying to maintain quality, friendliness and cleanliness.
Food, friendly co-workers, 401K, and health benefits
Physically demanding
In N Out Summary
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  San Leandro, CA2018年7月01日
I truly enjoyed my time at In N Out it was a great learning experience. I loved the way that the team quickly becomes like a family. The work is very fast pace and you always have to be on your toes.
社風
Great workplace to make friends, have fun, and learn strong leadership skills on the way.
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Fontana, CA2018年6月30日
Very fast paced so if you like to slack off, this is not the place for you. The managers expect a great attitude everyday so have a smile on your face
Associate (在職中) –  Yuba City, CA2018年6月27日
Was a great place to work people are nice and pays very well for fast food. Always got free lunches and worked well around personal life. Management was good and very understanding.
Free lunches
短所
Lots of younger people working there
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Fast paced & produtive
Maintenance (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年6月27日
It’s a good pay to be a fast food restaurant fast paced good managers there’s team plates good benifits good discounts clean environment great customer service
Free lunches
Health care
社風
Fast paced and and fulfilling
ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2018年6月26日
It's true that this company pays more than the minimum wage, by about two dollars. They make it up however by ensuring that you are working every minute and are staying busy. It's crazy busy in the summer time around lunch and dinner time. I work at the one where there is a water park down the street so we get pretty slammed first thing in the morning. It definitely makes you feel proud to work here, at least that's how I feel. I take great pride in my work and I hope that management shows appreciation for the hard work I put in. Sometimes however it is over looked and I question whether it's worth the effort some days to work as hard as I do. I put a great deal of care in my work because I understand that this is a great company to work for. I did custodian work here for about eight months before I felt like I was a little under appreciated. I moved back to being a regular associate to have more opportunities to get raises.
長所
Free burgers! benefits for part timers
短所
only one ten minute break in a five six hour work day, overworked
Team work
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年6月25日
I developed skills here as a associate during my time I learned how to work under pressure & how to be a certified host. I worked in a kitchen with friendly.,loving associates that worked greatly together. Team work was key!
長所
Paid breaks, flexible hours, free meals
Short hours
Pros and Cons
In-N-Out Associate (現在は退職) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018年6月24日
In-N-Out was a cool place to work. It taught me diligence, teamwork, and communication. The funnest part was working with people I enjoyed being around. The hardest part, in my opinion, was doing multiple things at once when it got busy.
Cool co-workers
Stressful environment at times
Great working environment
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Seal Beach, CA2018年6月22日
This was my first job i actually took seriously . I was able to move up as quickly as I wanted to and was given excellent training. Working at In N Out part time or pursuing a career with the company has many benefits.
社風
Fast paced and high intensity
Store Associate (part-time) (在職中) –  Foothill Ranch, CA2018年6月21日
A typical day at IN-N-Out involves interacting with the customer and ensuring that only quality is delivered to the customer. The customer is the first priority, always.
free lunches, flexible scheduling
short breaks
Excellent
ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Petaluma, CA2018年6月21日
This is one of the best companies to work for. If you’re in High School or college and need a great, flexible, part-time job or if you’re looking for a career in management, In N Out is the place for you!
長所
Free lunch, great pay, benefits for part time and full time, advancement opportunities, fun environment, a company that cares
Hours can be crazy, if you close you can work until 3am