In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

939 件のレビューを表示
good pay for fun work
Associate Level 2 (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2017年10月12日
fast paced
must move quickly and think on your feet
good pay for work done
opportunity to move up is particular there not real progress check point they train and promote as they see fit
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ 2報告する
社風
Amazing first job great work environment
ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  San Pedro, CA2017年10月11日
Always a fun atmosphere management was great nothing but positivity with the team. Coworkers were fun to work with. Most enjoyable was building a relationship with your team.
great first job
Associate (現在は退職) –  Daly City, CA2017年10月09日
It's a good first job for someone in high school or just out of high school. Free burger every shift you worked so you wouldn't have to go pay for lunch there or anywhere else. Most manager from the in n out tend to play favorites so only few can get promoted up to level 5's while the others get stuck at level 2 because managers don't seem to care about promoting when their workers have so much potential.
free lunch
短所
men have to shave everyday, poor hours, bad job security
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 3報告する
社風
very fast pace and productive work place
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2017年10月08日
A typical day at work consisted of serving over 200 customers per shift, the job was with out a doubt busy and hectic at times. I have learned many skills from In N Out such as, multitasking, building customer service skills, communication skills, etc.
長所
1 free burger when you work.
短所
work place can be hectic and overwhelming.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 2報告する
Sometimes really fun
Associate (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年10月05日
Overall the staff for the most part is pretty friendly. But some times when it gets really busy everyone is snappy. The scheduling is a big problem for me. I never get the hours I want.
free lunch
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 18いいえ報告する
great pay
Cashier/Cook (在職中) –  Pasadena, CA2017年10月05日
great pay, great job for part time students in school looking to pursue different career of interest. full time options available but requires hard work and tons of self training to motivate yourself to stand out amongst your team but still keep up the upbeat attitude.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 20いいえ報告する
In-N-Out
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Stockton, CA2017年10月04日
I have worked for this company for five years. I absolutely love it. I wish I didn't have to say goodbye, because it is such a spectacular place to work for. There are physical strains that come with the job that some, including myself, can no longer keep up with. The associates are considered family in every sense of the word, and I would highly recommend anyone to work there. Provided they have a good work ethic and can always have a smile on their face.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ 6報告する
Good job
Associate (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2017年10月03日
Good place to work with a great work environment. Many chances to advance and grow within the company. The company really cares about its associates and compensates them well.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 19いいえ 3報告する
社風
Fast paced but fun working environment
Store Associate/Level 4 (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2017年10月03日
When working at in n out there are levels. Each level consists of a new job. You reach each level when a manager feels like you're advanced in the new job you have learned from your level. I really liked working at in n out because they treat you really well with all sorts of benefits. All the employees are very friendly and cooperative with one another. I also enjoyed all the skills I've learned. In n Out definitely taught me to be more of a people person.
almost everything
短所
Never knew when you were gonna get off work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
Great Company Great Food
Cashier/Food Prep (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年10月01日
- Very fast paced during peek hours
- Get things done fast and properly
- Workplace culture is upbeat everyone has high energy levels
- Free Lunch Provided
Fun workplace
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Elk Grove, CA2017年9月30日
I really enjoyed working at In N Out. I met a lot of really amazing people. A typical day at work was very productive. I would always be doing something. I learned a lot about the policies and how organized a place like In N Out has to be. The management was good. As my first job, I felt very overwhelmed but the managers did a good job at teaching me everything I needed to know. The hardest part of the job was balancing school and work in the beginning. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting everyone.
Discounts.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 2報告する
Fast paced environmeny
Store Associate (在職中) –  San Francisco, CA2017年9月30日
I learned how to be a leader and help others in the in n out community. Some days are long, but with being busy times can go by fast. I learned patience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
In n Out cares about it's people
Associate (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2017年9月29日
A typical day at in n out would consist of a slow come up to a really stressful rush. The manager was stressed so that spilled to the associates. Hard to get the orders out at low times but the customers were always there to talk to. My favorite part hands down was the customers.
Free burger and fries
短所
only a select few get full time so only a few get benifits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
fast paced
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2017年9月29日
the job required a lot of work for a fast food place. great employees with great attitudes. focused and very customer friendly. great with raises and training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
Great food and great people
Cashier, food preparation, trainer, drive (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2017年9月28日
Working at In-N-Out was one of my best work experiences. It taught me a lot about workmanship and being a team player. They also pay very well. If you are lazy and non-committed this is not the job for you.
very strict
Guest Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Rocklin, CA2017年9月28日
working here was very stressful, it was very quick pace and you were trained in the fast paced environment. trying to talk to managers and ask questions was hard.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 3報告する
社風
One of the best places i have ever worked
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年9月27日
I'm a student, so don't take it to heart. The corporate culture is very compassionate, and they provide you extensive training. Managment is great, no complaints. To succeed here, you need to work as a team.
長所
Free burger for every shift
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 2報告する
Productive fast paced workplace
5 Associate (在職中) –  Upland, CA2017年9月26日
Fast paced work days every day
Managers friendly and understanding
Food handling taken very seriously
Health code enforced strictly, gloves worn at all times when touching food
Everything is fresh and prepared to order
Free lunches
Short breaks, stressful
very fast and hard
Associate (現在は退職) –  Westwood, CA2017年9月23日
If you have the energy then this is the place to be. But it does not encourage students to stay in school. It is very competitive. And could be stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 7報告する
社風
Fun place to work at with really fun, nice people.
Level 4 Store Associate (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年9月21日
Working at in n out has been a very fun experience for me, I love working with all of my friends there. We keep stressful situations very calm and as stress free as possible. The managers are great and treat everyone fairly. Overall a great company to work for.
Free lunches