In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,303 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
In n out
Customer service, Handing Money, level 5 (現在は退職) –  Oxnard, CA2018年8月30日
Great 1st job to have . You learn a lot about handling angry costumers and how to handle it. Learn a lot about handling money. They work with your schedule if you are still in school.
Felixabile hours
Closing at 3 Am
Not As Good As Everyone Makes It To Be
Store Associate (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2018年8月28日
When I first started working for In-N-Out it seemed like a good place to work. The hours were flexible, the managers were okay, and the employees were very nice. Once I started to be there longer, the worse it got. I don't recieve hours anymore, the managers are becoming rude and ugly to employees. The whole work environment revolves around favoritism and I hate it. And the employees start to become either rude or stuck up. It's sad it pays well
Free lunch
短所
No hours, bad management, rude employees/managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and fun, teamwork oriented environment
Hostess/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Temecula, CA2018年8月28日
If you are great at multitasking, being kind to customers 100% of the time, proactive, respectful, and work well in a fast paced environment then this would be a great job for you. It pays very well and also includes awesome benefits.
fast paced environment
Level 7 Associate (在職中) –  North Hollywood, CA2018年8月28日
very fast paced, competitive, fun, great benefits, great compensations for reaching goals. move up at your own paced.
flexible for part time workers who are going to school.
Good place to work.
General Associate (在職中) –  Union City, CA2018年8月27日
In-n-out really strives to make their associates feel that they’re important and cared for. They make sure to work with you if you want to move up. They will always make sure to work with your schedule. It’s very customer service oriented. They have very high standards.
Good pay, good hours.
短所
Short breaks, you can only move up so much.
社風
Good company to work for when out of high school. Great Part time starting pay
Cashier & Customer Service Team Member (現在は退職) –  Redondo Beach, CA2018年8月27日
I thought it as a good first step into learning how to actually work with a team. I performed excellent, and I did my job to the best of my ability in a great respectful manner. I enjoyed working at In-n-Out with their flexible hours.
Free Lunches
Short breaks
A typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Canoga Park, CA2018年8月27日
Working at IN-N-OUT allowed me to multitask in a crowded environment. Before my shifts, I was always physically and mentally ready for a busy day. Although busy days can get you quite exhausted, it keeps you occupied and concentrated. I enjoyed every moment of working at IN-N-OUT.
Always occupied
Productive and high paced
ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Covina, CA2018年8月25日
Staring off the day with putting away delivery early in the morning.
As the rush increases so does the difficulty
Fellow Associates are always willing to help with whatever you you need
Your never left alone
Compensation is very fair
Fun work environment
Closing late
Fun place to work
Associate (在職中) –  Mesa, AZ2018年8月23日
INO is a very fast pace environment and very competitive, the more you move up the more you get paid so you are always hungry to move up. Management is not the best at handeling all the drama that happens within teenagers though and the vibes at the work place lack.
free lunch
short breaks
Shift Manager (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年8月22日
Just looking for a set schedule to spend more time with my kids and wife.This company gives us opportunity to work with others also be able to guide others in their careers. It gives us opportunity to train and give associates a reason to come back to work. We truly care about our associates and our customer. Our customers are most important asset.
社風
Productive, great employees, fun environment
In-N-Out Associate/Store Trainer (現在は退職) –  Barstow, CA2018年8月21日
Overall a great place to work with, I highly recommend it if you have enough time for your shift because they will keep you longer than your shift. Overall, great place though.
Great environment and staff
短所
Kept you longer than the scheduled time
Fun face paced job
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Avondale, AZ2018年8月21日
Great job! Fast paced fun job. The people are great customers are great employees are great. I can't complain I just had to relocate because of my situation but it was a great job while I was there.
Fun fast paced.
None.
Cashier (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年8月20日
I love working hear a lot but the hours I try to save money and get more hours but it is based on level and then they will raise your pay and you working more hours
長所
Free lunch, flexible hours, good Workers
Hours
Love this place!
Level 4 Crew, cashier (現在は退職) –  Temecula, CA2018年8月19日
Everything about In n Out is positive! Although, you really WORK and your working HARD, you are still having fun! There is no room to slack while working for this company, this is why they pay decent.
best oplace to work!
super fast pace
社風
Fun but fast paced. The people are great
Associate (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2018年8月17日
I loved working at in n out. I was there for over 4 years and just love the company. The management cares about you and your life and understand you have other things going on. They always make things fun and there are parties that you can earn as a store and most states have Christmas parties and a summer picnic
Free food
Pretty busy
社風
Great job, can be a decent career, management makes or breaks your experience.
Associate 6 (現在は退職) –  Rohnert Park, CA2018年8月16日
In-N-Out is one the best places to work, but not without sacrifice. If you want to work at a team oriented place that is extremely upbeat and fun with decent pay, then In-N-Out is the way to go.
Fun environment, Free Burgers at work, Flexible Schedule
Poor management at times
社風
they hire smiles and train employees
Shift leader (現在は退職) –  Oceanside, CA2018年8月16日
As a teenager, in n out was the perfect job. I learned kitchen fundamentals i took into my career as a chef. The fast paced environment pushed everyone to work together as a team and be the best they could be!
社風
Very team oriented business would recommend to everybody
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Redding, CA2018年8月16日
The job provides many advancement opportunities as well as paid sick time and vacation time with company sponsored events and quarterly meetings with breakfast
Free lunches, vacation pay
短所
Medical benefits only for full time associates
Great overall!
Level 5 Associate (在職中) –  Escondido, CA2018年8月15日
Love working here, great people and management. Good opportunities for advancement and promotion in the company. Love the fast paced environment and the opportunity to serve the customer.
Great culture, bad environment
Associate (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年8月13日
You will be stressed if you work here. It is an unspoken truth that you deal with more stress and drama because of the high pay. I would recommend working here to someone who is looking for an intense atmosphere.
Free food, great pay