In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,024 件のレビューを表示
Productive work place
Associate (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年1月23日
I enjoy working at In N Out, The people are so friendly which is a quality that I hold not only at work, but also outside of my work plan. They work well with my school schedule and give me the time I need for family matters.
長所
Friendships, the quality, the atmosphere
短所
short breaks, never really know what time you will get off
in n out
Order Taker, Dining Room, Drive Person (在職中) –  Culver City, CA2018年1月22日
great company to work for. fast paced but always a good environment. mostly young people working. free burger, fries, and a drink every shift you work.
社風
Productive and fast paced workplace
Associate (現在は退職) –  Saint George, UT2018年1月22日
It was a great place to work if you enjoy customer interactions. Very fast paced, which can get stressful at times. Quick pay advancements and a fun environment. Clean work areas and a positive vibe are sure to inhabit every In N Out location.
Free lunches
短所
Not enough hours, fast food, and busy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Great co workers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Lorenzo, CA2018年1月21日
Everyone that worked at in n out store 222 has the best and nicest workers out there in the world. Not only do they work as a good team but they treat everyone like family.
Cashier
Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendale, AZ2018年1月20日
Work is fast paced but rewarding. Pay is great and was a wonderful job to have. Co workers are excited to be there and make you like the job all the more.
free burgers
rushes
社風
Fast-paced job with fluctuating foot traffic.
Store Associate (Level 6-Cook)  (現在は退職) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018年1月20日
A typical day at work will have you working quickly and having to communicate constantly with your shift team. You will definitely develop a grounded work ethic and good set of communication skills. Management personalities can vary from store to store, but generally always encourage and motivate associates to push themselves and achieve daily goals. The workplace culture holds itself to a high regard compared to most fast food restaurants. But they definitely express that hard work pays off (wage, free meals, company events). The hardest part about the job is how physically stressful it can get. But the teamwork and positive attitudes help you go through the motions. The most enjoyable parts of the job are company held events that allow you to unwind and have fun with your coworkers.
長所
Free meals, company events, reasonable wage, benefits
短所
Constantly standing, difficult customers, carpal tunnel
社風
Best job i have ever had
Level 7 Associate (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年1月20日
I only left because I have chronic medical issues which prevent me from working for hours on my feet I never would have left if it weren't for that and it's the hardest decision I have ever had to make.
長所
Amazing co workers and managers, advancement opportunities, excellent training
短所
You will smell like a burger and it wrecks your fingernails
社風
Lots of burgers and fries
Associate Level 4, IN-N-OUT (現在は退職) –  Goleta, CA2018年1月19日
In-n-out is a tough place to work as there is a lot of training involved and lots of skill involved to complete tasks. Also very stressful and fast-paced.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Fast paced environment and serve customers with a smile.
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年1月19日
A normal day at work is expecting to smile and be fast faced. I learned how to food prep foods such as vegetables, cheese, and potatoes. The workplace culture was like a high school environment because everyone was so young and full spirited. The hardest part of the job was not getting the uniform dirty because we were wearing all white. The most enjoyable part is serving customers at the register.
Free lunches
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
fun work place
Associate (現在は退職) –  South Gate, CA2018年1月18日
fast place to work, always busy helping customers, making sure everything is cleaned, customers are happy and satisfied, the hardest part was closing at night when you want to stay open 24/7
free food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
Great first job
Associate (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年1月18日
In-n-out is a great first job. They have great structure to their business. The rules are strict but are just enough to serve as a foundation for a careeer.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
It is a fast-paced but fun place to work.
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  National City, CA2018年1月16日
First coming into the store is a little overwhelming due to the fast pace and the rules that are made to help efficiency,but after it becomes easy. The breaks are only ten minutes for a four, five or six hour shift, regardless of the position they are in. The pay is really good but everyone is expected to put in their best and mistakes happen but they stick to a competitive discipline, always trying to go as fast as possible with the best quality.
長所
store picnics, salary, great people
短所
only get 10 min break fr for a six hour shift, regardless of extraneous work. Three to four shift managers at a time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
fun working
Store Associate (part-time) (現在は退職) –  Gardena, CA2018年1月15日
Overall a good job, hours were very inconsistent due to over employment. I learned how to be a hard working individual in a fast paced area. Management was not so good, however, some managers were fair. The culture overall was great. Hardest part of the job was working kitchen and dining room at the same time. Most enjoyable part of the job was the employees and the customers.
長所
free lunches, great benefits, and friendly work environment.
短所
Short breaks, management, and shifts.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
great place to work
Cashier/Food Handler (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年1月15日
great place to work with fun and busy atmosphere. You get a free meal on every shift you work. Ive learned alot through this company and appreciate all the great people I met through this job.
Excellent
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年1月14日
Great work place with room for advancement and training. Managers were very flexible and understanding. Coworkers were helpful and culture was great. Highly recommended.
社風
like high school all over again
Sales Executive (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年1月14日
I don’t know if this is only going on at my store which is 290 in Austin Texas but working there can be catastrophic sometimes. At my store lower levels 1-4 are bullied buy upper levels 5-7 (sometimes even management) There’s drama when you least expect it and if you’re a lower level you’re expected to always be on the move but if you’re lower level is alright for you to gossip away all your shift. Don’t get me wrong the salary is great and the Vacation Hours, but when it really comes down to it everything is extremely “fake”. Everyone “low key” talks mess about the customers and say stuff behind their back that are unnecessary. You will never get off on time even if you ask ahead of time. 290 is the worse store. I had the opportunity to work at another store and they were COMPLETELY different. Super Kind and they made it feel like home/family. Bottom line is; In-N-Out is a great place to work if you need part time and some extra cash as long as you don’t work in Austin Texas 290.
長所
Free meal, good starting wage, vacation hours.
短所
short breaks, drama, over work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Absolutely loved it.
Level 4 Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Riverton, UT2018年1月13日
Great place to work. Fast paced, stressful, but super fun. Great management and work culture. Long hours, but great benefits. I would recommend it to anyone.
長所
free food, happy environment, lots of parties, safety prizes, fun people, advancement opportunities
long days on your feet
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
This was my favorite first job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  2770 W Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850292018年1月10日
This job taught me how to move at a fast pace and still keep my composure. I learned how to work in a small kitchen with a bunch of people that are constantly moving. They get super busy so i had to deal with customers in a timely matter and be fast and ready fir anything. They treat their employees so well.
長所
Lots of benefits, great pay, they do a bunch of employee appreciation stuff for you and your family
短所
Long hours, super fast pace
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Cool coworkers, horrible work
Level 7 Shift Supervisor (在職中) –  Chula Vista, CA2018年1月10日
Don’t count on clocking out on time ever and If you’re looking for a set schedule then this place is NOT for you. It is always busy no matter what time you work. Free burgers only when you’re working and the pay is good but you’ll definitely be overworked and unappreciated at times. This job is competitive and you are replaceable.
Free lunch
Always busy, late/forgotten breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Level Up Required
Associate (在職中) –  Tracy, CA2018年1月10日
In-N-Out works on a level system, like a video game. EVERYONE starts out as level 1 and works their way to management. They only hire within the company, which I appreciate. It's very fast pace work with a lot of multitasking involved. It's very fun, though. A lot of young adults (they hire 16 year olds and up), so expect some drama. For a burger joint, they pay very well with benefits. And with each level up you go, they give you a raise. I got three raises in one year, which is typical. Also, you get a free food for every shift worked, to be used that day. In-N-Out gives to the community and the employees. There is always parties or treats or sports to play. It's great.
長所
Fun, good pay, and tasty food.
Fast and sometimes stressful