In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,377 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Good
Assistant manager (在職中) –  Scottsdale, az2018年10月19日
Working for in n out burger is great for the right people. It is a very fast pace environment with a lot of multitasking. The training process is great but you have to have a good work ethic to be successful.
It was a chill job
In-N-Out Associate (現在は退職) –  Studio City, CA2018年10月18日
The job was good and the benefits where amazing. The pay rate is honestly the best and hours are flexable I would definitely recommend anyone to work there
社風
Fast paced and fun work environment
LEVEL 6 ASSOCIATE (COOK) (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2018年10月18日
Loved working every shift at In-N-Out. Always busy with something to learn everyday. Fun staff and great management make In-N-Out a great company to work for.
Great benefits
社風
I love in n out they are awsome and they treat u great
Associate (在職中) –  Studio City, CA2018年10月18日
At in n out your always doing something you work hard for your money. The environment is healthy and friendly. The pay is amazing and fair. They work with u step by step in order for u to understand the task given. Best part is that they work with your schedule.
Free lunch
10 minute breaks
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Store associate (在職中) –  Chula Vista, CA2018年10月17日
I love working here but I don't get enough hours. Every employee starts at part time. I have been working there since Sept 2018 and already got a raise but still at PT.
free lunch
only part time available
社風
Best company to work for
Cook, cashier, entry level management training (現在は退職) –  Barstow, CA2018年10月16日
The best company ive worked for. The only reason someone wouldn't make a career out of it is because it may take a while to become a manager in the company. At the same time as long as you come in to work daily and execute what they ask of you, you'll see yourself move up very quickly in the company.
社風
Very fast pace job very great energy from managers to all of the store associates
Cook (在職中) –  The Colony, TX2018年10月16日
I learned great customer service, food quality , in n out service , how to train people for produce in the morning , how to count inventory , cashier.
Free lunch
短所
Very very busy all the time
Clean up / Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hesperia, CA2018年10月15日
Very well disciplined store and company, they run a very tight yet smooth ship. if you are willing to learn and adapt you can move up in the company fairly easy.
Fun place to work
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Anaheim, CA2018年10月15日
Fun place to work, you're usually surrounded by people within similar age. Managers are usually pretty good, depends on the person like any other job.
社風
Team oriented atmosphere, quick paced
Associate (在職中) –  San Carlos, CA2018年10月15日
Whenever I head to work all I do is cook and slave myself away at the overtime everyday because there is not enough people and everyone there has to make up for the lack of staff. I've been there for 3 years and have had more negative experiences then positive. The managers are more concerned about selling more burgers than their associates health and personal lives, they will keep you longer just for the numbers. My Store manager (main manager for the store) once stayed open after our outrageous 1 am close time just to get "burgers up". The only reason that he did that is because every burger up we get from the previous year he get a .25 cent bonus PER burger.
benefits, free meals
短所
6 hour shift gets one 10 min break, OVERTIME.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Wonderful place for a career
Assistant Manager, Level 7, Safety Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2018年10月14日
Most people think that "Fast Food" is unworthy of being a career. In-N-Out is one of the most well managed, clean, determined, career advancement focused jobs I have ever had. They expect you to work hard, follow the mission statement, and work in a clean/safe environment. They expect a lot out of their employees but nothing unreasonable. They have quality employees and reward them very well for their hard work.
Great wages
社風
Would recommend to any college student.
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Garland, TX2018年10月14日
Extremely professional, challenging you to be your best self, very accommodating to college schedules and sickness. Very positive, excellent management.
長所
Customer service experience, challenging multitasking, wonderful team and management, excellent company standards
短所
Physical labor all shift, constantly on your feet with uncomfortable shoes only ordered through the company.
Great Place to work
Manager-Third Person (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年10月12日
Overall my experience at In n Out has been great! I would highly recommend this job to anyone. The company always goes above and beyond to take care of the associates.
長所
Pay, Friendships made, free food while working
短所
Night Shifts can be tough for someone with a family
社風
Productive and fun work place
cook (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年10月11日
They are flexible with your schedule. They work around your schedule ... great opportunity for advancement and the management team is awesome and understanding.
Ok
Clean-up Associate (現在は退職) –  San Marcos, CA2018年10月11日
I particualry didnt enjoy the job due to supervisor conflict. However i don't doubt there are plenty of great reasons to work at in-n-out. I just cant figure out any for the place I worked at.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Well planned and executed business agenda.
In-n-Out Associate Level 4 (在職中) –  Carlsbad, CA2018年10月10日
Good training opportunities. They operate consistently along their mission plan, and move worker diligently up the ladder of advancement. Train in management.
Free meal every 4 hours of work
Favorite individuals
great customer service
Cashier, Cook (現在は退職) –  Covina, CA2018年10月09日
This place has the best customer service in all food places. the customer is always right. fun place to work at and its a team effort, i would go back if there was better growth in the company.
free meals and good pay
no growth.
社風
Extremely fast-paced with extremely high expectations
Associate - Level 4 (現在は退職) –  San Carlos, CA2018年10月05日
Every In-N-Out is different, and I have worked at two. Since the company is not corporate or unionized, they are legally allowed to keep you over your scheduled time and you are not allowed to leave until they allow you to. If you are scheduled to leave at 4:00 PM, you might not leave until 5:00 PM or later. There was no way to accurately plan when you would be able to clock-out. This is normalized under the culture. This job can be good for young people seeking something new and fun for their new job (it was very fun while it lasted) however, they will work you to the bone. Must be extremely "clean-cut" for the job as they are trying to appear "cleaner" than other fast-food restaurants. It is ridiculous, in my opinion, to force associates and others to not have any defining features. I think people should be able to have tattoos or piercings, but that is my opinion. Do not expect fairness or equal opportunities. Favoritism is a huge problem with a majority of managers at In-N-Out and there are also issues with sexism. Females were expected to do produce, and males were always on fries or buckets.
長所
One free meal per shift, decent wages
Short breaks, schedules
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Energetic, Fast paced
Level 6 Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Pleasant Hill, CA2018年9月27日
In-n-Out is a fast paced business. It is completely focused on the needs of the customer. The environmemt is friendly and high energy. It leaves no room to stop your work.
High energy, busy work
Late nights, hard labor
Great Environment to Work
In N Out Associate (現在は退職) –  Redwood City, CA2018年9月26日
In-N-Out has great and supportive management and associates. All though the store would become hectic with customers, the people I worked with would always make it fun to be working there despite the chaos that was going on. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the orders since there are a lot of people that come in there is almost no down time.
長所
free lunches, lots of benefits, lots of support, fun environment, great management
fast paced