In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

940 件のレビューを表示
社風
Fun place to work at with really fun, nice people.
Level 4 Store Associate (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年9月21日
Working at in n out has been a very fun experience for me, I love working with all of my friends there. We keep stressful situations very calm and as stress free as possible. The managers are great and treat everyone fairly. Overall a great company to work for.
Free lunches
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ 4報告する
社風
Very fast paced, but friendly work environment
Associate (在職中) –  Sparks, NV2017年9月20日
The hardest part of the job changes depending on what level you are. Higher levels struggle with new employees not doing their jobs correctly or efficiently enough. Lower levels struggle with getting used to the fast pace and overall business of this store specifically.

Managers are friendly and encourage training to advance associates to higher levels.

The culture at In N Out Burger is very friendly. It is more of a small community rather than a job. You connect with people not just from your own store, but with people from all stores.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I am working for a good company that respects all of its customers, all of its employees, and serves great food.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 2報告する
Quick-paced, high quality company
Associate (現在は退職) –  San Fernando, CA2017年9月20日
I enjoyed the pace of work at INO. The store manager was great at his job and very approachable. With associates being able to move up levels, there was room for advancement and growth from the very start.
Free meal each shift, started $1.50 above minimum wage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 2報告する
Stressfull yet motivating
Coordinator/Kitchen & Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Fullerton, CA 928322017年9月20日
This job is not for an average person looking for a daytime job. This job creates competition but also motivation to go further and to work hard. It creates a good atmosphere between the associates allowing a family to be created as well as further job opportunities.
長所
free food every shift, good pay, pushed you.
短所
hard physical work, long days, inconsistant hours
Horrible
Fast Food (在職中) –  Escondido, CA2017年9月19日
Everyone fights to move up. its really cut throat and mangers suck so bad and shifts always are ruined. Working there in the beginning is good but after 1 year + it begins to be a hassle everyday you go in and hear mangers talking sh--- or associates who just hate everyone cause they aren't begin moved up.
長所
free lunch after you work
Having to work there
Great place to Work
In-N-Out Associate (在職中) –  San Carlos, CA2017年9月19日
Working here is very stressful but also extremely fun. The fast paced environment is stressful but super fun, especially when working with people you love.
Free food! Great experiences
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
Customer service and food
Associate (在職中) –  La Habra, CA2017年9月18日
There's normally always something to do, not very much down time. You must know how to multi-task in a face paced environment. Everyone is normally very friendly and welcoming. I enjoy interacting with customers!
Free burgers
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
fun and fast paced
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ventura, CA2017年9月18日
I loved working here its a great place to work and plenty of room to move up great benefits and friendly co-workers fast paced so time goes by fast! loved the managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 3報告する
社風
Fast paced, possitive environment!
Level 7 associate (在職中) –  Escondido, CA2017年9月15日
Best type of employee to thrive in growth with this company is one that is single and have open availability with the motivation to exceed. Best candidates for higher are those with positive attitudes that thrive in a fast pace environment and show initiative.
長所
ability to move up the lower levels
短所
harder to get into management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 3報告する
Great Place to Grow
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Torrance, CA2017年9月14日
If you want a place that will push you to be better, In N Out is the place to work. They make sure to allow you to advance and the pay is great. The only issue is once you hit a certain level you feel stuck and sometimes management isn't as thorough with what they would like to see you improve on.
長所
Fun, past-pace, opportunities for advancement
短所
Requires In N Out to be a top priority even though one might have school and other involvement.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 3報告する
社風
Fast-paced job and has a great culture with great opportunities to move ip
Associate (在職中) –  Lake Worth, TX2017年9月14日
awesome company. great management because everyone in the store has started in the same position you're in. culture is awesome and a lot of opportunity to move up and make good money.
長所
free lunch, good pay, flexible schedule, good management
stressful, demanding
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 3報告する
社風
The most fun I've had working.
Cook II (現在は退職) –  Santa Ana, CA2017年9月14日
Fast paced and lots of fun. Definitely dominated by the younger crowed but everyone is always welcoming and super helpful. The culture is fantastic with the managers working the grill.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
My experience
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2017年9月14日
I was adept at taking customers’ orders, because I was always an amiable people-person, paid close attention to the customer's behaviors, and clarified possible misunderstandings. Due to my skills the team worked effectively, time and food resources weren't wasted, and the customer received the experience they came for. I excelled at prioritizing tasks and maintaining a level of excellence in my work, even when short staffed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
Great college job
Cook/Prep (在職中) –  Elk Grove, CA2017年9月12日
Great place to work and they work with school schedules well. You can work full time as a level 6 or part time level 1-6. They're all about advancing individuals.
Free food great pay
Stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Great first job
Cashier/Host (在職中) –  Lemon Grove, CA2017年9月11日
Room to grow very friendly and really seem to care about associates! Get Christmas gifts every year and safety prizes 3 times a year. Free food when work. Very flexible hours. The only thing is there is not avilabilty to become full time unless someone leaves and u work there longer than everyone else.
長所
Free lunch room to grow friendly
Not full time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 4報告する
Challenging, Dynamic, Upbeat Worklpace
Store Associate (在職中) –  Grapevine, TX2017年9月09日
In n Out is a great place to work if you're willing to work hard everyday. If you're not punctual, dedicated, and hard working, don't apply to work here, you won't last. If you do have those qualities, it is a very rewarding job with great, clear opportunities for raises and or managerial advancement.
Free food
短所
A lot of work, short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fast paced but still enjoyable
Sales Associate/Team Member (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年9月08日
Because it was so popular of a chain, there were few instances that I can count as "slow days". The co-workers are the best part of the job though. I know they helped keep me sane throughout everything. You get thrown into the deep end pretty quick, but it's not a bad way to learn. I surprised myself with how quick I picked everything up. All in all it's a great opportunity to grow and learn.
One free meal everyday
短所
Short breaks and always hectic.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
社風
The awesomest place on earth
Associate (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年9月07日
On top of the free double doubles on work days the pay was very above the market and the people are amazing. I would say this is one of the best places to work for as far as careers go
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 1報告する
good work environment
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Pflugerville, TX2017年9月07日
working there was a good amount of fun although it usually was high-paced and busy. lots of opportunities to get promotions and my general manager was always helpful with anything I needed.
only thing I hated was how we only had 10 minutes to eat on our lunch break, so we basically had to shove food down our throats and get back to work.
free lunch
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 3報告する
社風
Ideal job for a first job. Culture is amazing and the products, staff and customers are proof
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017年9月05日
I worked at In N Out while I was going to college and then when I was starting my family.

This family ran business is just that family based. They make their employees feel like they are more of a family than employees.

They promote and train their own managers fro within.

They offer several benefits (Company picnic, family Christmas party and store team building activities) away from the stand to build stronger relationships between employees and management.
長所
Believe the Hype, Amazing successful company that knows that success starts with happy employees
短所
very busy, some managers do have favorites, shifts are busy and if you are not in the mood to work you may struggle

総合評価