In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,167 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
fun place
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年4月24日
great high school job or great job if you have a flexible schedule, they will work with you along with provide good benefits for you. there is big room to grow and gain customer experience.
Greatest Company to work for
Associate (在職中) –  Grapevine, TX2018年4月24日
In-N-Out has the best training and development for employees and has a great career path for anyone who wants to work up in to store management. The company really cares about the employees, and they treat you as such.
Free lunch
社風
productive and vary social work environment
In N Out Associate (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV 891192018年4月22日
I loved working for In N Out. working for the company i learned a-lot and got to meet a-lot of great people. on any typical day in n out is fast passed and excellence, and teamwork are critical, management does a great job making sure shifts run smoothly and associates preform quality task to ensure the store continues to run efficiently.
flexibility when in school
Short break its 10 mins and you only get 1 in 6 hrs
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to work, well organized
Associate Level 5 (現在は退職) –  Visalia, CA2018年4月20日
In N Out Burger is a great place to work. I've worked in three different stores and the culture is the same; Upbeat, motivating, and family orientated. The pay is awesome and they give you incentive to get higher in the company. There is tons of room for moving up in the company. Average 25-30 hours a week. I learned how to be hard worker from this company, and i made many friends. The hardest part of the job is that they are extremely strict on uniform and polices but that is what makes In N Out so organized. Management is pretty cool and always helped me out with anything i needed. High energy and upbeat company, be prepared to work at a fast pace. If you're wanting a job to chill at, this probably isn't the job for you.
長所
Free lunches, great pay, flexible schedule, awesome culture
短所
i no longer work here, and i miss it!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Great company to work for when you are young many opportunities to grow and develop.
Fresno, CA Shift Manager (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年4月17日
I loved this job when I was younger and didn't have a family. As life progressed I found myself not enjoying my family like I should because I was always working weekends and nights.
長所
Great starting pay, great benifits if fulltime, free burger every shift
短所
You earn every penny of your pay, a lot of hard work and stress
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
In-N-Out Experince
Fry Cook (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年4月16日
Working at in-n-out was a great experience, considering it was my first job and it taught me a lot of things that set me up for jobs i will have in the future. Customer service for example, was perhaps the greatest thing in n out is known for. 'Taking the extra mile' for the customer is what we are all trained to do; whether it is holding the door open for them, or greeting them with a smile or asking how their day is.
workplace orientation and training
Manager (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年4月16日
implementing training throughout the day along with balancing the fast paced business flow. enjoying an environment full of teamwork as well as welcoming newcomers onto the team daily.
meeting new people
difficult customer
社風
Fun work place, good people, stressful, very quick-paced, easy raises.
Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年4月13日
In-N-Out is an awesome place to work, very quick paced, but you get used to it pretty fast. If you work hard and ask for more training you will get more hours and fast raises. They will give you a good raise if you hustle and ask to be trained. The only sad thing is you can't have showing tattoos, they won't let you work there with tattoos
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
High paced and stressful
Store Associate (在職中) –  Irvine, CA2018年4月11日
Great atmosphere for those with the energy and stamina. Learn a lot of great values and a great work ethic from working here. I would highly recommend working here for those looking for a first time job!
長所
Free meal every time you work
社風
Very friendly and engaging staff
In-N-Out Burger Associate (現在は退職) –  Denton, TX2018年4月07日
I worked at In-N-Out (INO) at 3 different stores for a total of 13 years. I was part time a majority of that time due to other full time jobs and priorities. INO was an amazing place to learn good work habits and lifetime ethics. The quality of the company derives from its Christian roots and compassionate founders. This truly is a fantastic first job kind of place with wonderful opportunity for lifetime career. Friendliness and attention to quality and customer need is key!
長所
Friendly and lively atmosphere, engaged training, management very personable
短所
Work on sundays, full time position availability, sporadic rude customers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Indio, CA2018年4月04日
working at In - n - out Burgers was a fast and stressful place to work, due to it being full and busy all the time. The breaks were enjoyable , because they provide you with a free daily delicious burger.
社風
Very busy and stressful but pays well
3rd Manager (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年4月03日
Was a good place to work. Lots of room for advancement. Fast paced environment. Family feel atmosphere. Free food with ever shift worked. Paid sick time and vacation.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced and busy environment
Server (現在は退職) –  Fair Oaks, CA2018年4月03日
Working at In-N-Out was definitely a great experience for me. Since it was close to where I lived and went to school I had lots of friends stop by very often. I moved up in the m=company quickly and never hated going to work.
Productive & competitive environment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Alhambra, CA2018年4月02日
Everything is amazing except for at my store our manager would hire excessively & wouldn’t train us well enough to know everything. So we were new & we weren’t fully trained when there was already someone else she had to go & train.
Free lunches
Short breaks
In-N-Out helped me grow
Associate (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年4月01日
this was a true gateway into helping me utilize my social skills as well as perfect them. Such a true learning environment with a very comfortable atmosphere. I looked forward to coming to work each day.
great food awesome people
none at all
Exceptional
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年4月01日
Best place to work.the company is the best place to work. With INO you gain beneficial skills to use in everyday life to better yourself personally and professionally.
everything
non
社風
Super fun and very productive work environment
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  North Las Vegas, NV2018年3月28日
It really was an amazing experience working at In N Out Burger. They helped shaped my customer service skills and interpersonal skills with customers.
長所
Free lunches, fun work environment, good pay, flexible with schedule
short breaks
Amazing
Associate Level (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年3月27日
This company is by far the most amazing place to work. Everyone has a positive vibe every day and really makes the workplace enjoyable to work. Great pay.
every aspect
hours
社風
Fun, Fast Paced place to work!
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2018年3月27日
I loved working with the company, it has so many pro’s and definitely tops a corporate or chain working place. I loved the way you could move up with the company. After a while, that type of job was just not for me, otherwise I’d still be working here for sure!
社風
fate paced fun placed to work
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年3月27日
overall I will harp the parses of In-N-Out Burger tell the end of days, the product quality and passion for quality service is unmatched...in the end my demise was the lack of promotion with politics and favoritism standing in the way
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する