In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,023 件のレビューを表示
Quick Paced
cashier services (現在は退職) –  Orange, CA2018年1月07日
In N Out is an amazing company to work for. They have many great benefits and a variety of opportunities. I loved In N Out as my first job, it has taught me a lot.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
A pretty great place to work. Great people with great attitudes
Store associate (現在は退職) –  Fremont, CA2018年1月07日
In n out is a fantastic company. I've worked at other fast food places and none of them care so much about their quality as much as In n out does. Its fun, fast paced, and you can advance up their ranks quickly if you can show them your skill and dedication. Management is usually great as its a meritocracy. The hardest part of the job is how physically demanding it is. You're basically standing and moving around all the time so much so I've actually lost weight working here. My fellow employees have also complained of back issues from improper body mechanics. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with their positive and outgoing employees. The pay is also pretty great for fast food. I'd recommend In-n-out to anyone that wants a career in fast food or just a job on the side during school.
長所
Free burgers everyday, essentially unlimited fries. Fast paced work environment.
短所
stressful, physically demanding, hours can sometimes be limited
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Fun place to work in
Host (現在は退職) –  Newbury Park, CA2018年1月06日
The job at in n out was fun but also a little stressful, since it is fast paced. But the managers would always help out and make sure the shift went by smoothly.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Great Place to work
Associate (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年1月05日
Fast pace, company outings, advancement opportunities, happy company culture, good benefits. The wage is fair, and is dependent on advancement. Everyone wants and needs to advance to have a job at In N Out.
長所
benefits, fair wage, advancement opportunities, company culture
短所
strict on everything- easy to get written up
社風
Fast paced and fun working environment
Associate (現在は退職) –  Petaluma, CA2018年1月04日
Working at In-N-Out was very fun. The company took good care of their employees. A typical day would be coming to work, getting dressed and being told what our job is for the day, is almost never the same job everyday which makes the job fun and exciting. I learned to manage my time well, multitask, and to work independently with a team. The management is well trained and each one of the managers started off at In-N-Out and made their way up in the company. The workplace is very fun and friendly, there was never a dull day at work neither was there drama from coworkers. The hardest part of the job was just the beginning when I was still trying to learn the job, which is normal but after getting used to the job, it became very easy. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the company showed their employees that they care. Such as in the holidays, they give their employees gifts every year and also every year, they host few different events throughout the year where the employees can come out, bring their families and have a good time.
Free food and gifts
社風
fast paced but not hard a very friendly environment
Cashier/Hostess (現在は退職) –  Encinitas, CA2018年1月04日
My in -n-out experience was great i like being a cashier there. I got to greet people and talk to the customers as a hostess. I learned how to work a cashier, pour drinks and shakes, cut tomatoes and wash dishes.
free lunches
stressful
Stressful and quick paced
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年1月04日
In-N-Out has great quality food, However has poor work culture. In-N-Out is not all that you would expect. Thee benefits are okay, and the environment is very compact.
Great job
Cashiers (現在は退職) –  Santa Ana, CA2018年1月03日
This job throws different task at you to see how you work and how well you can be at working these positions great place for hands on work and great work inviorment
Flexible hours
社風
productive organized and good working
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年1月03日
In n out Is a fun company to work for they work with your schedule they train you in everything they can just to help you grow with the company. The hardest thing about this job is falling behind because no matter what your doing once you fall behind the whole crew falls down with you, whether your working on order taking, drive thru ,fry cook, or on the grill. In N Out is really clean they are organize, the fun thing about this job is your associates including managers theyre friendly and outgoing
長所
free lunch, activities, they work with your schedule
Not many hours
社風
The Best company I worked for.
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  North Las Vegas, NV2018年1月01日
I'm very proud to say that I worked for In and Out Burger for 5 years! I believe in thier religious beliefs. They are a all around great company to work for. If you know anything about In and Out Burger they are known for thier cleaniness. That is why it acttracted me to work for the company.
Relationships/Community Connections
good started job!
Level 5 associate (在職中) –  Inglewood, CA2017年12月31日
Ive worked for the company for 3 years, and depending on your store, you might be able to handle it swell. Im very competitive and I always want to be with the best so working hard got me where i am now. I wish i would've been taught more when i first started but its easy to get pushed to the side once they see that you don't need help anymore. I honestly believe that depending on your store, its a different experience. For me, its lots of gossip, hate and bad talkers.
great pay
bad managers
社風
In-n-out is a great part time job but if you’re looking for a full time job this might not be the best place for you.
Associate (在職中) –  Van Nuys, CA2017年12月30日
Over all in-n-out is an awesome place to work for. The environment is awesome and so are the people. The only thing was the 30 hour per week policy which sadly isn’t working out for me.
Hourly pay is good.
短所
Hours are not that great per week
Excellent
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2017年12月28日
Everyone here is always very encouraging and want to help you progress to the next level. All of the workers always work as a team and make sure everything is done right without throwing someone else under the bus. Overall, the associates make the job awesome and worth while. The customers are the ones that make it hard sometimes.
Free lunch
Customers can be frustrating
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
very fast paced job
In-N-Out Associate (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2017年12月28日
I liked the environment at In-N-Out, it was very family oriented. The job is very competitive and fast working. Once you get the hang of the job you're assigned to do, it is not as difficult.
Free lunches
fast-paced
great company
Level Six Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年12月22日
I enjoy working there a lot. great place for young people to work. You advance at your own pace. Management makes great money the for fast food industry.
free food
短所
free food. gained some weight lol
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
fun and exiting
Cashier (在職中) –  Lebec, CA2017年12月21日
in n out has the best associates , always fun caring people , no matter where your from everyone is inviting ! good environment to work in!!i recommend this job to anyone!
free lunch
no piercings
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great place to grow.
Associate (在職中) –  Glendale, CA2017年12月20日
I have worked there for a handful of years and am tired of having a limit on my potential.
I believe i can use my talents and social skills towards something greater.
Friendly
Too competitive
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
fast pace, fun, cool experience
Associate (現在は退職) –  San Leandro, CA2017年12月20日
INO is a great first job, or a place to learn the fundamentals of working. Working at INO will teach one accuracy, urgency, manners, morals, counting [money], and basic kitchen skills.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Great company to work for, fun and fast paced
Associate (現在は退職) –  Mill Valley, CA2017年12月20日
In N Out was a great company to work for, the company really took care of their employees. The crew was fun, upbeat, and easy to get along with. The work environment was fast paced and overall great in every aspect.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
burger place
Cashier/Food Prep (現在は退職) –  Daly City, CA2017年12月16日
this place is super fast pace so be prepared and no "standing around" on the job, not even when casper the ghost wants a double double. even when no one is in the store, you will be expected to do the same repetitive tasks throughout your shift!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する