In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,376 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Corona, CA2018年9月14日
I love working at in-n-out. The company really does an amazing job with taking care of there employees. There is a lot of chance to move forward in the company. A typical day at work is fun and productive. We are like a family and try and work together to make sure we provide the best customer service. We are careful when it comes to food safety and maintaining high standards for customers and ourselves. Working there is filled with opportunities and a chance to recognized.
長所
Free meals with every shift
Best Job on the Planet
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Grapevine, TX2018年9月14日
In-N-Out pays very well and expects you to do the job that you're being paid for. In-N-Out is very understanding and an amazing place to work! The management team there is beyond amazing and they will actually care about you and will try to help you with any personal troubles you may be facing.
Free lunches, Amazing pay, Amazing coworkers
long hours great benefits
Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018年9月14日
hours are too hard on associates especially management. Great benefits. Love the crew you work with. Free meal for every day you work. Management is not understanding of family issues that may arise
Great benefits
短所
hours and understanding of management
社風
Fast paced, competitive, not explained enough
Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年9月13日
Working here was ok, the benefits and pay were probably the best thing about the job. Management was alright it was difficult to find time to talk one on one because they were always “to busy”. I felt as if things were never explained properly or weren’t explained enough. I probably wouldn’t work there again.
Fun place to work
Associate (現在は退職) –  Folsom, CA2018年9月13日
In-N-Outs environment is fast paced and very team oriented. They pay you well and if you ask for hours you can usually get them. It's very difficult to become full time though so if you're looking for that I'd suggest bringing it up in your first interview.
社風
great if you desire to advance.
Third Manager (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年9月13日
In n out is a job not meant to live off of unless you are driven and desire to advance in the company. There's tons of room for growth also within the company in different departments. The only downside if the inconsistent hours that can cause problems with your sleeping patterns as well as your personal life to work life balance. The benefits are great and some are even offered to part time as well as 401K. great place to work
長所
free meal, benefits, growth, hourly wage
short breaks, inconsistent hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Working here was awesome
Operations Support Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年9月13日
In N Out is a great place to work. There is usually a positive atmosphere, there is plenty of opportunity to move up if you work hard and ask for it, and it pays well, with flexible hours.
長所
Free meals, good pay, flexible hours
短所
can be stressful with the fast pace
fun workplace
Crew Member (在職中) –  California2018年9月11日
typical day at work is pretty busy non stop moving.
I learned service skill. Management was really good. Hardest part of the job was having to work fast past all day.
Im exhausted
Lead Clean Up Associate (現在は退職) –  Van Nuys2018年9月11日
I just went into
Overdrive and worked myself too hard and the pressure from the managers everyday made it worse so therefore I was
Over it had to move on in life. It was repetitive . Wanted different.
長所
Benefits
短所
Stress
Soul crushing
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Barstow, CA2018年9月11日
After working for 2 and a half years at my store, managment changed 3 times. Each time managment changed workers would leave. The saying is no one quits a good job. They quit bad managment, and that's exactly what in n outs problem lies. As well as if you ask for help your are viewed as a liability who cant properly do a job.
長所
Free food, good pay, hours
Short breaks, bad managment
社風
Fast paced and extremely rewarding
Store Associate (在職中) –  Lake Elsinore, CA2018年9月10日
In-N-Out is a amazing company. They push you to become to the best you possibly can be. I definitely would recommend this company for anyone who enjoys a high paced work environment. In-N-Out isn't just a "job" there are plenty of routes you can take within the company. And the pay is great!
Free lunch during shifts
社風
Great environment, everyone is like family
Associate (現在は退職) –  Grapevine, TX2018年9月10日
When I worked at In-n-Out Burger it was a great experience! Everyone is very friendly and always smiling. There was never a day Where I felt uncomfortable. I highly recommend choosing In-n-Out!
Great food & Fellow associates
short breaks
Stressful at times
Associate (現在は退職) –  Garland, TX2018年9月10日
It was a good place to work at and the money was fantastic but the stress from working there takes a huge toll on the employees that work there anytime of the day
Free food, great pay
Small breaks, very stressful
Fun
Team Associate (現在は退職) –  Inglewood, CA2018年9月10日
It was a fast paced job. You had to be on your A-game or else you would put everyone behind. The menu is very simple so there was no room for errors on order taking. Definitely a good first job experience.
Good Workplace
Restaurant (現在は退職) –  Pleasant Hill, CA2018年9月09日
Fast
Reliable
Friendly
Great Environment
Flexible Hours
Great management
Work weeks were very easy to balance school at the same time, management took very good care of the employees.
Great pay
社風
Most exciting place to start out!
Friendly customer service (現在は退職) –  Temecula, CA2018年9月08日
This was my first job. I had the best interview process. The managers I came across were always so pleasant. The associates are all similar in age and can usually relate to your daily life. It is a close knit family setting.
長所
Free lunch, company events, family setting
Short breaks
Very good place to work
Clean Up Associate (現在は退職) –  San Carlos, CA2018年9月08日
I really enjoyed my time at In-N-Out as a Clean-Up Associate in the morning opening up for the day. I really enjoyed being part of a two man team to wake up and be on time and get everything we needed to do done before the store opened up. The co-workers there make it a very easy place to work because everyone works together to get everything done. I really enjoy the fast paced work pace and the hard work that was made by every single employee to be a aprt of the team.
Trash. Top 2 worst job Ive ever had
Clean Up Associate (現在は退職) –  Pittsburg, CA2018年9月08日
Started off doing 30 hrs a week. Than got cut to 25 without noticed. Busted my chops but the people who inspected the resturant always gave us bronze every quarter. None of the employees cared about cleanliness so they were no help. All the pressure got put on me and my coworker (2 on clean up). Had some terrible managers who were very dissrespectful. Raises were poor too. Got 25 cents after 4 months and didnt see anything after that. They expected more work out of 2 guys even after they cut our hours. We were slaving in there. Its ridiculous how bad clean up got treated. The surrounding towns had 3 guys doing clean up. As far as the pros. . Free burgers was nice also. No promotion was offered to work in the kitchen and I only got a $1 pay raise after I flipped out. As far as the 10 minute break. I was told I had to be changed in my uniform in that time. So in reality I had a 5 minute break.
長所
Kicking crackheads out the lot was fun. Burgers were free including drinks
短所
Shortage of breaks, managment, coworkers with a lack of drive
社風
The best job I have had so far
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Temple City, CA 917802018年9月07日
It took me a while to learn but in the end it was the best job I have had so far
Required a cheerful countinence and team member personality
The best managment
Team oriented and very helpful
The lunch and dinner hours
Free food on my shift
Free food on shifts
very fast paced
assistant manager (現在は退職) –  Victorville, CA2018年9月07日
Awesome place to work at great overall pay. Very cut throat and they above everything are always the most important. People are replaceable so drops value of everyday workers.Very political and favoritism everywhere.
burger a day