In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,174 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Productive & competitive environment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Alhambra, CA2018年4月02日
Everything is amazing except for at my store our manager would hire excessively & wouldn’t train us well enough to know everything. So we were new & we weren’t fully trained when there was already someone else she had to go & train.
Free lunches
Short breaks
In-N-Out helped me grow
Associate (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年4月01日
this was a true gateway into helping me utilize my social skills as well as perfect them. Such a true learning environment with a very comfortable atmosphere. I looked forward to coming to work each day.
great food awesome people
none at all
Exceptional
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年4月01日
Best place to work.the company is the best place to work. With INO you gain beneficial skills to use in everyday life to better yourself personally and professionally.
everything
non
社風
Super fun and very productive work environment
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  North Las Vegas, NV2018年3月28日
It really was an amazing experience working at In N Out Burger. They helped shaped my customer service skills and interpersonal skills with customers.
長所
Free lunches, fun work environment, good pay, flexible with schedule
short breaks
Amazing
Associate Level (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2018年3月27日
This company is by far the most amazing place to work. Everyone has a positive vibe every day and really makes the workplace enjoyable to work. Great pay.
every aspect
hours
社風
Fun, Fast Paced place to work!
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2018年3月27日
I loved working with the company, it has so many pro’s and definitely tops a corporate or chain working place. I loved the way you could move up with the company. After a while, that type of job was just not for me, otherwise I’d still be working here for sure!
社風
fate paced fun placed to work
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年3月27日
overall I will harp the parses of In-N-Out Burger tell the end of days, the product quality and passion for quality service is unmatched...in the end my demise was the lack of promotion with politics and favoritism standing in the way
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Very fast paced and takes a long time to move up even for motivated individuals and its dependent on favoritism.
Manager (現在は退職) –  Barstow, CA2018年3月26日
It was a decent place to work and is capable of compensating pretty fairly but it is very demanding and the schedule is changing on a weekly basis so it is very difficult to structure a life around especially when you have a family.
Free Lunches
短所
Very easy to be overlooked despite effort
社風
Inconsistent scheduling, uncommon career advancement.
Sunrise Blvd - Cook (現在は退職) –  Rancho Cordova, CA2018年3月26日
In-N-Out Burger is a very fun place to work. Though, the specific environment I worked at, management was not so great. We were short staffed which led to many associates being overworked. Also, with the short staffing, management was not so understanding when it came to take sick days off. They would sometimes put unnecessary pressure on associates.
Free food, fun environment
短所
Poor management, inconsistent promotional opportunities
gotta have patience
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Allen, TX2018年3月25日
In-N-Out is a great job to teach you about working as a team and patience. It's a fast food job yes but the pay is great and for the work it is I would totally recommend working for the company. If you get stressed out easily // anxious then this company may not be for you because at times it does get hectic and hard to handle. Overall though In-N-Out is a great job.
長所
free burger on break, store parties
10 min break unless you're working a long shift, no discounts on meals
Fun place
Register, Cook, & Job Orientation Facilitator (現在は退職) –  Pinole, CA2018年3月24日
One of the best place i have worked. They provided a fun environment. We went to water parks once a year. We learned a lot about customer service and how to work under pressure.
water world parks
a bit stressful
Fun work environment
In N Out Associate (在職中) –  California2018年3月23日
I have enjoyed working as an In N Out associate for 4 years and have had 6 raises since my time there. It is a good job that provides wonderful benefits and opportunities. Although, it can become stressful at times it has provided me with a great work ethic as well as time management skills.
Associate (Part-Time) Level 6 (在職中) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018年3月23日
In-n-Out takes care of their employees. It is a hard job to get but once you get it, it is a great job with security. The culture is a little hard to get used to, but once you get immersed into it, it is a fun and quick-paced job.
Fast-paced Work Enviroment
Clean-Up Associate (在職中) –  California2018年3月21日
Fast-paced work environment. Must keep to a time schedule and be flexible as demands change daily. Work closely with management to maintain daily workflow.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Great place to work at.
Cashier/Prep Cook (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2018年3月20日
It was very competive long hours alot of standing fast paced.I learned alot of new things.I would recommend the job as a first job because it teaches u alot about responsibility.
長所
You learn alot about time management.
短所
Your standing for long periods of time.
fast paced
Associate (現在は退職) –  Tustin, CA2018年3月20日
Good benefits and people are all extremely friendly, It was like a large family and everyone always had each others back. Very fast paced and not a good job if you are lazy.
Free lunch
constantly busy
社風
Kinda sucks but that’s just where I work other stores are cool
Salad Prep (在職中) –  Mesa, AZ2018年3月19日
Most managers suck at getting you off on time but the people are awesome, it’s a lot of work but you get paid good! I mean you get a free burger and free soda but it’s a lot of work we are always busy and somethings it sucks so much
Free burgers
Short break 10 min
Outstanding Place to Work
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Lancaster, CA2018年3月18日
This is the most fast-paced and, upbeat company that I've worked for. There is a lot of orders that come through on a daily and you have to be on your toes to really keep up with it. This job has taught me to be consistent, move with urgency and be an all-around team player. I've noticed that being a team player effects the workplace culture in a big way. My helping hand whether they needed it or not gives that push for them to be at their best by showing them that i got their back. I would have to say the hardest part of the job is when business slows down, once things slow down everything becomes a little harder to maintain because you dont have that extra pump in your step to get it down. I've definitely managed though! As an associate, the most enjoyable experience i've had with IN N OUT is having a customer come in with a bad day and walk away with a smile because of the service that they received.
Free Burger, Decent Wage, Flexibility, Work-Life Balance, Management
No Full-time Available
awesome job
Cashier / Line Cook (現在は退職) –  Mountain View, CA2018年3月16日
Loved every minute of it. You feel part of a team and is an awesome environment. so much comradery it was amazing. Everyone helps each other succeed at that next position.
free burger
pay window
社風
Very fast pace overall awesome job
Board Person (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年3月14日
In-N-Out Burger is an awesome place to work. I love every minute there, it's a very challenging type of work environment. In-N-Out has taught me a lot of important life skills that have helped me out in life and as a person.
長所
Great work environment and Free burger
短所
Short break and they sent me home a lot due to it being slow
申請されたプロフィール