In-N-Out Burgerの社員レビュー

1,305 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
A lot to handle
Part Time Associate (在職中) –  Texas2018年7月31日
Everyday at In-N-Out is an experience. Working in the food industry in general is difficult, but In-N-Out tries its hardest to promote a fun environment.
High pay, free lunch
Strenuous on the feet
pays well
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月31日
always be on time because even if you’re 3 mins late, you’ll get in trouble. there is always going to be rude costumers, especially here since it’s a very famous burger place but no matter what people say, just hit them back with kindness because then they’re not going to know with what to say and feel bad later on and it prevents any bigger problems. ((:
good payment
busy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Best job I've ever had
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Grants Pass, OR2018年7月28日
In n out is an amazing place to work. They value hard work, only promote from within and its easy to advance if you are willing to put int the time and effort. It does get harder to advance as you get into the higher levels, but that is because the skills you need to master are that much more difficult and time consuming.
Free food
短所
Very difficult to get into management
社風
A Very Fun Place/Company To Work With.
In N Out Burger Associate (在職中) –  Waco, TX2018年7月28日
In N Out Burger Is A Great Company To Work For, Everyone Gets Treated With Respect and Its a Very Friendly And A Family Company We All Stick Together No Matter What The Situation Is, No One Is Left Behind Or Gets Left Behind The Mangers Are Very Respectful And Work Great With Your Schedule Even If You Are Still Attending High School/College. You Learn A Lot Being With This Company Your Customer Service May Be Down At The Beginning But Once You Get A Hang Of It, Its Like You Cant Give It Up And One Of The Hardest Parts About Working With In N Out Is That You Must Work At A Very Fast Pace But You'll End Up Getting The Hang Of It, Almost Everyday At Work An Associate Starts Off A Song Or Dance While The Others Join Or Switch It Up To The Next Song But In N Out Burger Is A Huge Blessing And AMAZING Company To Work For..... I Think Of In N Out Like The Movie "Lilo And Stich"..( "'Ohana" means "family." "Family" means "no one gets left behind.")
長所
Free Food, Family(store) Events.
Short Breaks.
Great first job
Associate (現在は退職) –  Queen Creek, AZ2018年7月28日
It's one of the best places you can work for as your first job. They teach great customer service, hygiene, environmental cleanliness, and teamwork. The staff is very friendly and the company pays it's employees very well.
Friendly, clean, upbeat.
短所
Advancement wasn't as available as it was said.
very productive
Sales Associate (在職中) –  The Colony, TX2018年7月26日
I enjoy working at In n Out but only see it as a starting job, not a career. Managers are always helpful yet the atmosphere seems forced. I feel I can create more value and become more productive at a job not only I enjoy but really effects peoples lives.
free lunch
work atmosphere
Amazing company
Level 7 (現在は退職) –  Pico Rivera, CA2018年7月23日
This was the best place ever to work at. Although its tough and they expect nothing but the best from you it builds great work ethic and character. The training is amazing and the people they have managing are excellent. I loved my time with this company and wish I would have stayed.
社風
A great place to work, the company cares about their employees.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2018年7月23日
Overall it is a good place to work and the pay is really good to start off. Each level when you get promoted you get payed a dollar more. Always fast paced but you get used to it and you always have something to do. Most of the managers are nice.
長所
Free meals every day you work, 401k, Dental, benefits, good starting pay, advancement opportunities
短所
some managers have their favorites, fast paced
社風
Room for advancement through hard work
Level 5 Associate (在職中) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018年7月22日
A typical day at In N Out is insanely busy. One must be ready to handle anything and everything that occurs on a day to day shift. Pack your patience.
Crazy job with good pay
Associate (在職中) –  Canyon Country, CA2018年7月22日
Since day one, you hit the ground running. The job is incredibly fun and very quick, which helps your shift go by quickly. The only thing I can recommend if you want this job is, don't be lazy. Do everything in your power to stand out from your peers and your managers will take notice.
Pay, coworkers, fun environment
Always busy
社風
I love my job---everything about it made me who I am today!
Restaurant Shift Manager (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年7月20日
I started off as an associate and made my way into management!
While in management I joined the training department and was able to train in-store trainers and create leaders.
長所
Great growth if you do your part
短所
Hours can get tricky at times but if you can manage it you can be successful!
社風
Fun work place with good people
Clean up crew (現在は退職) –  Folsom, CA2018年7月19日
Loved working there wish I could honestly go back but unfortunately with timing we had to part ways , The management is wonderful and it’s reallh just a great place.
社風
productive and fun place to work
Team Crew (現在は退職) –  Union City, CA2018年7月19日
I was able to gain further experience in customer service as well as health and safety demands for the food environment. The job gave me flexibilty in working within all areas of the resturant from cashiering to food handling.
A decent work place
Cook (現在は退職) –  Mountain View, CA2018年7月19日
It’s a great first job, and if you just simply love Innout you’ll get a free burger every shift, unlimited frys when on the clock, great fun work environment.
Lovely burgers
Bad management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Friendly and Productive place
Janitor and Cleaner (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年7月18日
Hospitality was highly encouraged by the manager, and was made easier to adapt due to how helpful some of the more senior employees were willing to help you out.
社風
Fast passed job with great pay
Cook/Cashier (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年7月17日
This job provides great pay along with many opportunities to learn more skills and get raises. The dress code is stricked and the rules are also very stricked.
長所
Free food on days you work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fun place to work, great incentives
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2018年7月17日
You receive a lot of gifts. Pay is good. Employees and management are a hit or miss. Overall a great company to work for. If you do a drive in only, be prepared to work your butt off. If you work at a dine in it’s the easiest job ever
Positive team environemnt
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Rohnert Park, CA2018年7月16日
Great company that maintains high company standards. A fast-paced and positive work environment where all team members are important assets to the company and operation.
社風
The company has a very friendly and welcoming environment. Everyone is always ready to teach and guide, there is absolutely no drama or collisions.
Associate (在職中) –  Tustin, CA2018年7月15日
Healthy environment filled with kind hearted people who are genuine. Management is understanding and flexible with any situation what so ever. I would recommend this line of work to every friend.
Free meals
In N Out
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA2018年7月13日
This was my first job, a typical day here was a non stop fast paced work , maintaining each station clean interacting with 1000+ customers a day.The most enjoyable part was getting along with coworkers as we do treat each other as a family
申請されたプロフィール