In-N-Out BurgerのAssociateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 279 件見つかりました 1,215 件のレビューを見る
社風
The company has a very friendly and welcoming environment. Everyone is always ready to teach and guide, there is absolutely no drama or collisions.
Associate (在職中) –  Tustin, CA2018年7月15日
Healthy environment filled with kind hearted people who are genuine. Management is understanding and flexible with any situation what so ever. I would recommend this line of work to every friend.
Free meals
社風
Good place to work for your first job. Might be a little intimidating and stressful at first but pay is Good
Associate (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年7月12日
If you’re in college or high school this is a good place to work especially for the Pay because it’s the best you will probably be able to get as a student. No piercings had to take my nose one out but it’s worth it for the pay. My shifts were usually 5-6 hours sometimes 8. They always keep you longer than they scheduled you which sucks because they don’t even ask if it’s ok. You will rarely ever get out on time. I’m under 18 and had to stay till 1 am one time! Is that even legal???? Also only one ten minute break if your shift is less than 8 hours which sucks. But you do get a free meal every 4 hours you work. Most employess are friendly but others aren’t. They can be very rude. I started in April and 3 months later and I’m already a level 3! They do promote very quickly as long as you’re a hard worker!!! Don’t be lazy just do your job. That’s something I like a lot. Being new to the job is very stressful because you don’t really get too much 1 on 1 training you just watch about 7 hours of video and they expect you to remember everything and just do it. They also don’t explain everything in the videos and you’ll get in trouble if you do something wrong even if no one told you what’s right and wrong. Also not enough lockers it’s firdt come first serve and I still don’t have one.... other than that it’s ok only thing keeping me is pay to be honest and some nice people
長所
Great pay, benefits, short hours sometimes, promote fast
短所
Short breaks, keep you longer and don’t ask, no discounts when not working
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Fast food isn't enjoyable.
Associate (現在は退職) –  1970 Crater Lake Hwy, Medford, OR 975042018年7月12日
Working here was mind numbing. Very simple repetitive work. Customers talked to you as if you were not a person. Management cared more about the customers than the employees. Not enjoyable experience, but pay was good enough to keep you there until you finally can't take the lack of brain function occupation.
長所
You get a free meal while working.
短所
No downtime, rude customers, cleaning bathrooms, under appreciated.
社風
very stressful but super fun!
Associate (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2018年7月07日
best managers I’ve had so far and such friendly coworkers, I love working there. It’s very high paced and stressful at times, but they are good at picking people who can handle it
長所
a free meal per shift, quick to advance
社風
Fast paced and exciting workplace, with a family feel.
Cleanup Associate (現在は退職) –  Covina, CA2018年7月05日
Being a cleanup associate for In N Out Burger is a fast-paced and often times stressful position. However, these stresses don't come without reward! In N Out takes great care of associates from the bottom to the top, more than competitive wages, the culture of the company induces positivity throughout the workplace and its employees. This company maintains an extremely close family feel that can't often be replicated.
長所
Free meal each shift, paid holidays
短所
no health option for part-timers.
社風
Fun Fast paced environment to work in
Associate (現在は退職) –  Fremont, CA 945382018年7月03日
I liked this job it was my first occupation and I think working here set a very high standard for my other jobs , after leaving this position for a better paying one i realized that the pa raise wasn't worth the environment I was leaving
社風
Loved working for the company
Associate (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年7月03日
I truly loved being a part of the In-N-Out family. Sadly had to relocate but, I would recommend the job to anyone. It was very fast paced in which I thrived, and it brought such joy to me being able to provide great customer service to my customers.
free lunches
Fun and fast paced
Associate (在職中) –  Middle UT2018年7月01日
In N Out has been an amazing place to work. The In N Out culture is a thing that every employee embraces which is centered around community involvement to enhance the local community. One of the main ways that In N Out ensures that is by keeping a friendly place for anyone to be at. It is fast and physically demanding. Everyone is constantly moving and trying to maintain quality, friendliness and cleanliness.
Food, friendly co-workers, 401K, and health benefits
Physically demanding
Associate (在職中) –  Yuba City, CA2018年6月27日
Was a great place to work people are nice and pays very well for fast food. Always got free lunches and worked well around personal life. Management was good and very understanding.
Free lunches
短所
Lots of younger people working there
社風
Fast paced and and fulfilling
ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2018年6月26日
It's true that this company pays more than the minimum wage, by about two dollars. They make it up however by ensuring that you are working every minute and are staying busy. It's crazy busy in the summer time around lunch and dinner time. I work at the one where there is a water park down the street so we get pretty slammed first thing in the morning. It definitely makes you feel proud to work here, at least that's how I feel. I take great pride in my work and I hope that management shows appreciation for the hard work I put in. Sometimes however it is over looked and I question whether it's worth the effort some days to work as hard as I do. I put a great deal of care in my work because I understand that this is a great company to work for. I did custodian work here for about eight months before I felt like I was a little under appreciated. I moved back to being a regular associate to have more opportunities to get raises.
長所
Free burgers! benefits for part timers
短所
only one ten minute break in a five six hour work day, overworked
Pros and Cons
In-N-Out Associate (現在は退職) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018年6月24日
In-N-Out was a cool place to work. It taught me diligence, teamwork, and communication. The funnest part was working with people I enjoyed being around. The hardest part, in my opinion, was doing multiple things at once when it got busy.
Cool co-workers
Stressful environment at times
Excellent
ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Petaluma, CA2018年6月21日
This is one of the best companies to work for. If you’re in High School or college and need a great, flexible, part-time job or if you’re looking for a career in management, In N Out is the place for you!
長所
Free lunch, great pay, benefits for part time and full time, advancement opportunities, fun environment, a company that cares
Hours can be crazy, if you close you can work until 3am
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Stressful but pays well
Associate (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年6月18日
It's a quick-paced and somewhat stressful place to work. They don't train you that well before you work a position - you're kind of thrown into it to learn as you go. It gets very busy, and the orders can get really complicated/specified. However, they pay very well compared to any other fast food job I've heard of. They also give opportunities to advance at get 25 or 50 cent raises as you go. When I worked there it paid $2 above minimum wage.
Overall a great job
Associate (在職中) –  Pittsburg, CA2018年6月13日
I loved working with this company and if it wasn’t for my personal life needing change then I would t have ever left. Overall it was a great job and an amazing experience to an amazing company
I love my job
Associate (在職中) –  Tucson, AZ2018年6月06日
For the first time, I can actually say that I enjoy going to work. Everyone who works at INO wants to be there and it's very apparent in their work ethic. If you want a job you'll love, and you are ok with working hard and only working part-time, this is the place.
長所
Fast-paced, pays well, flexible schedule
Part time
High Paced, but payed well
Associate (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年6月05日
Always a lot to do but it payed well and the work was pretty easy. Late closing hours kind of sucked. Flexible hours and a lot of promotions. All in all a pretty good job.
Amazing!
Associate (在職中) –  Yuma, AZ2018年6月03日
If you could get a job here, do it! It’s the best job i’ve ever had! I’ve been taught great life skills and been taken care of by such amazing people!
Professional and Well Organized
Associate (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年6月03日
In-N-Out was one of the best jobs I ever had. They are very organized and very helpful and have a system where you are guaranteed a raise every 3 - 5 months. This is an ideal jobs for young adults and students.
Fun and Fast-paced
ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018年6月02日
Working for In-N-Out Bruger was an amazing experience but it can be extremely stressfull at times. I loved the upbeat and positive work environment that my coworkers created.
長所
Great food and excellent people to work with.
Fast-paced and stressful.
社風
Fun and fast pace environment
Associate (現在は退職) –  Orange, CA2018年6月01日
Great christian based company to work for with room to grow and get into management. Would highly recommend if young and in high school, provides flexibility with schedule and growing opportunity of you are looking to make a career out of it
申請されたプロフィール