In-N-Out BurgerのAssociateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 310 件見つかりました 1,330 件のレビューを見る
社風
Team oriented atmosphere, quick paced
Associate (在職中) –  San Carlos, CA2018年10月15日
Whenever I head to work all I do is cook and slave myself away at the overtime everyday because there is not enough people and everyone there has to make up for the lack of staff. I've been there for 3 years and have had more negative experiences then positive. The managers are more concerned about selling more burgers than their associates health and personal lives, they will keep you longer just for the numbers. My Store manager (main manager for the store) once stayed open after our outrageous 1 am close time just to get "burgers up". The only reason that he did that is because every burger up we get from the previous year he get a .25 cent bonus PER burger.
benefits, free meals
短所
6 hour shift gets one 10 min break, OVERTIME.
It’s okay just stressful
Associate (在職中) –  Indiana2018年9月26日
It’s a good place to work but then they start getting mad cause you no longer want to level up. You get free burgers you can design them anyway you like so it’s uo to your taste.
Free lunch
Short breaks
社風
Great Fast Pace Work Inviorment.
Part Time Associate (現在は退職) –  Orange, CA2018年9月24日
Everyday was different. Worked Different positions, but mostly on the Fry Machine. I was the only one that could handle that station by myself. Management are very understanding. Free lunch is a plus and flexible hours.
Free Lunch, Great Atmostphere, and Great Pay
短所
Hours, some lower level management, some managers were afraid to reprimand
Loved it
Associate (現在は退職) –  Kingman, AZ 864012018年9月23日
This job was hands dpwn the best job ive ever had. Had to leave due to relocation on the East Coast, or else I wouldve stayed longer. They were very good about promoting within and provided the right training in order to do so.
Great First Job
Associate (在職中) –  Folsom, CA2018年9月19日
Excellent job for those in high school and college who want a flexible work schedule and great pay. Also, if you choose to stay with the company, they have a great management program.
Fast paced but fun
Associate (在職中) –  Lomita, CA2018年9月19日
You get to know your coworkers and make friends. A day at work is very fast paced because everyone loves in and out but throughout the day we all try and have fun to keep our job enjoyable.
長所
Free burger!! Who can resist and obviously good benefits
短所
Sometimes you dont get enough hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great Job
Associate (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年9月18日
This job is really good. starting pay was 11 when i started and within a year i was making 14 dollars an hour. All depends on how hard you want to work, hours are bad and it is difficult to get full time. most shifts are 6 hours with 1 ten minute break. Lots of highschool kids as coworkers...
社風
Fast paced, highly coordinated job.
Experienced Associate (在職中) –  Newbury Park, CA2018年9月17日
A typical day at work includes switching between multiple different positions in the restaurant during a shift. Any where from cashier to preparing produce.
社風
Fast paced, competitive, not explained enough
Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年9月13日
Working here was ok, the benefits and pay were probably the best thing about the job. Management was alright it was difficult to find time to talk one on one because they were always “to busy”. I felt as if things were never explained properly or weren’t explained enough. I probably wouldn’t work there again.
Associate (現在は退職) –  Folsom, CA2018年9月13日
In-N-Outs environment is fast paced and very team oriented. They pay you well and if you ask for hours you can usually get them. It's very difficult to become full time though so if you're looking for that I'd suggest bringing it up in your first interview.
社風
Great environment, everyone is like family
Associate (現在は退職) –  Grapevine, TX2018年9月10日
When I worked at In-n-Out Burger it was a great experience! Everyone is very friendly and always smiling. There was never a day Where I felt uncomfortable. I highly recommend choosing In-n-Out!
Great food & Fellow associates
short breaks
Stressful at times
Associate (現在は退職) –  Garland, TX2018年9月10日
It was a good place to work at and the money was fantastic but the stress from working there takes a huge toll on the employees that work there anytime of the day
Free food, great pay
Small breaks, very stressful
Associate (在職中) –  Petaluma, CA2018年9月03日
In N Out Burger is a good place to work but I do not see myself with a future there. I learned how to multitask, how to work fast paced and comfortably. The management is nice. The hardest part of the job is the fast paced environment. During rush hour things can get pretty crazy so you have to be on your feet and aware of everything going on around you.
Free Lunch
Productive & clean
Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara, CA2018年8月31日
They definitely have a set way they like to do things, however they would often schedule too many people in a day and it would affect the productivity. Often you would be scheduled to do something only to find out someone else is already doing it, leaving you with a less favorable duty for that day.
長所
free lunches, quick to promote, frequent raises
messy scheduling, clique-y
High pace fun environment
Associate (在職中) –  Nevada2018年8月31日
Very high paced and stressful. Some managers unbearable, some are great managers. Good benefits and pay. Customer service jobs always have the angry customers though which can get difficult because you are asked to stay in a positive energetic mood for the customer.
長所
Free lunch, vision and dental
Short breaks, stressful environment
In-N-Out Burger
Associate (現在は退職) –  Medford, OR2018年8月30日
Great place to work, everyone knows what they are doing, especially the managers. The environment is challenging in a good way - it promotes growth. Good pay and well-organized environment. Would recommend.
Productive and high paced
ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Covina, CA2018年8月25日
Staring off the day with putting away delivery early in the morning.
As the rush increases so does the difficulty
Fellow Associates are always willing to help with whatever you you need
Your never left alone
Compensation is very fair
Fun work environment
Closing late
Associate (在職中) –  Mesa, AZ2018年8月23日
INO is a very fast pace environment and very competitive, the more you move up the more you get paid so you are always hungry to move up. Management is not the best at handeling all the drama that happens within teenagers though and the vibes at the work place lack.
free lunch
short breaks
社風
Fun but fast paced. The people are great
Associate (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2018年8月17日
I loved working at in n out. I was there for over 4 years and just love the company. The management cares about you and your life and understand you have other things going on. They always make things fun and there are parties that you can earn as a store and most states have Christmas parties and a summer picnic
Free food
Pretty busy
社風
Great job, can be a decent career, management makes or breaks your experience.
Associate 6 (現在は退職) –  Rohnert Park, CA2018年8月16日
In-N-Out is one the best places to work, but not without sacrifice. If you want to work at a team oriented place that is extremely upbeat and fun with decent pay, then In-N-Out is the way to go.
Fun environment, Free Burgers at work, Flexible Schedule