In-N-Out BurgerのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 73 件見つかりました 1,215 件のレビューを見る
社風
Fast paced fast food stressful demands
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月05日
Working in n out is overrated it is very hectic and always packed. What I found to be the most discriminate is they do not allow tattoos or piercings. IT'S JUST A FAST FOOD PLACE not a 5 star restaurant and they expect to treat it like one. Everybody's different but for me it was not fun whatsoever I like to express myself with body art, piercings and jewelry and they take that as being a lower quality person? Nah
Animal fries
Policy, pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
It’s a happy, fun, fast paced, working environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年6月18日
After clocking in
•stretches
•wash your hands
• get your drawer (count it)
• greet customers
•take orders
•call back your meat
• hand out orders
•make sure your surroundings were stocked on down time
Free lunch
Short breaks
Fun Place to work
Cashier, Order Associate, Board Associate (在職中) –  Torrance, CA2018年6月02日
If you enjoy fast paced jobs, this is perfect for. as you all know, in n out is always busy but, makes the time go by very fast. I can't say anything bad about this company
free lunches
they close late
Face paced place.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年4月26日
A typical day at In N Out for me is greeting every customer with a smile, friendly conversation, and offering assistance to enhance customer experience and buying opportunities.
Free lunches, Pay rate
short breaks and lunches
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Indio, CA2018年4月04日
working at In - n - out Burgers was a fast and stressful place to work, due to it being full and busy all the time. The breaks were enjoyable , because they provide you with a free daily delicious burger.
社風
Collaborative, great team work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Marina Del Rey2018年3月11日
It can be a lot of duties to handle if you love fast paced environments. But overall I loved the people. There were so many friendly people, tourists also. I felt I was of great use to our guests.
Free lunches
短所
High volume of people to deal with.
社風
Fun place to work and would relaxing.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hurst, TX2018年3月03日
Learning different things to do. From proper hand washing to taking orders on the headset. All the managers and customers are very nice. Clean environment. Hardest part is working safely through the rush. I learned to be safe and how to deal with customers and keep a smiling face. The best part of my job was having fun times with my associates and making everyone happy.
flexible with work schedule
短所
10 min breaks not enough time to eat a burger.
professional work environment
Order Taker/Cashier (在職中) –  Indio, CA2018年2月22日
Everyday at in n out is a new opportunity for growth in the business and to learn more about becoming a more productive employee. I have learned to multitask a lot quicker than I use to before I begun working for the company.The management is exceptional the ones with such positions are more than well prepared and qualified for the responsibilities it takes to be a manager. The hardest part for me is multi tasking although it has become easier it is still challenging for me. I enjoy how professional the work environment is and that there is room for growth in the company.
room for growth
短所
the amount of hours are few in my case
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Fast Paced environment. Always something to do.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Laguna Hills, CA2018年2月20日
Great for people looking to work hard and have fun. Greet the guests, take/call/hand out orders, inspect the dining room area, wash dishes, prep food, check the restrooms every 15 minutes, window cleaning.
Free food
Scheduling issues
Cashier (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年2月07日
In N Out is a very enjoyable, great company, flexible schedule, good benefits and pay, and management is very kind. Very considerate of its associates and their lives outside of work.
free lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Super Fast Paced and Great Management
cashier and multi-role employee (現在は退職) –  Allen, TX2018年2月07日
honestly one of the best places to work, they taught me so much on how to manage my time and helped me grow in areas such as customer service, management, and always being productive. Probably the biggest thing is you have to hurry, your constantly moving and getting things as it is a fast pace environment
長所
free meal, great pay, good hours, great co-workers
社風
Fast working environment. Never get a break. But always remember to smile
Cashier, Pay Window, etc., (現在は退職) –  Union City, CA 945872018年2月06日
Love working here. Try to keep my attitude positive since it is one of the most busiest fast food business. Managing could be a bit better. Level of respect from coworkers could get better.
長所
Free meals when you work.
短所
Short breaks. You don’t get your first break until the 5th hour sometimes later.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Great co workers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Lorenzo, CA2018年1月21日
Everyone that worked at in n out store 222 has the best and nicest workers out there in the world. Not only do they work as a good team but they treat everyone like family.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
This was my favorite first job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  2770 W Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850292018年1月10日
This job taught me how to move at a fast pace and still keep my composure. I learned how to work in a small kitchen with a bunch of people that are constantly moving. They get super busy so i had to deal with customers in a timely matter and be fast and ready fir anything. They treat their employees so well.
長所
Lots of benefits, great pay, they do a bunch of employee appreciation stuff for you and your family
短所
Long hours, super fast pace
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Quick Paced
cashier services (現在は退職) –  Orange, CA2018年1月07日
In N Out is an amazing company to work for. They have many great benefits and a variety of opportunities. I loved In N Out as my first job, it has taught me a lot.
Great job
Cashiers (現在は退職) –  Santa Ana, CA2018年1月03日
This job throws different task at you to see how you work and how well you can be at working these positions great place for hands on work and great work inviorment
Flexible hours
fun and exiting
Cashier (在職中) –  Lebec, CA2017年12月21日
in n out has the best associates , always fun caring people , no matter where your from everyone is inviting ! good environment to work in!!i recommend this job to anyone!
free lunch
no piercings
fun and fast paced
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ventura, CA2017年9月18日
I loved working here its a great place to work and plenty of room to move up great benefits and friendly co-workers fast paced so time goes by fast! loved the managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 3報告する
社風
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Manteca, CA2017年8月23日
everyone has there days but when it going good and we have burgers up we all celebrate. having up laughing making jokes. I could honestly say you will learn a lot while working here. our management I must say is pretty awesome they help a lot with tanning making sure we get our brakes overall best. hardest part is maybe you're already having a stressful day.
free food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 6報告する
In-N-Out Burger
Cashier (現在は退職) –  The Colony, TX2017年7月14日
Best job I've ever had in my life. So sad to have had to leave. Managers are great and the company is a great company to work for.
Super clean and ALWAYS friendly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 1報告する