In-N-Out BurgerのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 53 件見つかりました
社風
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Manteca, CA2017年8月23日
everyone has there days but when it going good and we have burgers up we all celebrate. having up laughing making jokes. I could honestly say you will learn a lot while working here. our management I must say is pretty awesome they help a lot with tanning making sure we get our brakes overall best. hardest part is maybe you're already having a stressful day.
free food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 6報告する
In-N-Out Burger
Cashier (現在は退職) –  The Colony, TX2017年7月14日
Best job I've ever had in my life. So sad to have had to leave. Managers are great and the company is a great company to work for.
Super clean and ALWAYS friendly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fast paced with many challenges and goals to overcome
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lake Elsinore, CA2017年6月27日
I started as a level 1 associate which was just prepping the veggies. Next was level 2 and that was to learn how to take the customers orders. Level 3 was taking drive thru orders. and level 4 was cooking the fries. I learned communication skills with my fellow associates, leadership skills and proper customer interaction. Management was always on site and always put the customers needs first while at the time making sure the associates were safe and OK. Work place culture is very traditional, just like when they first opened in 1948. Hardest part would probably be when the rushes came, but it was nothing I and fellow associates couldn't handle. Most enjoyable was the that everyone working was like a second family to me.
Great pay, Moving up quick
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
社風
easy to move up and very fast paced
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年6月25日
My typical day was working the dining room, cash register, pay window, and drive thru. It was a lot of multi tasking and was very fast paced. It had a very positive work environment and very friendly associates
長所
free lunch, easy to move up
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Good place to work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年6月23日
Good place to work. Good team support. The most enjoyable experience was interacting with customers, and meeting new people. The culture was fun, and everyone worked well in a team. Our manager was good and trained us well.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Nice environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Alameda, CA2017年6月22日
I loved the type of relationship that the workers all have together. It shows the customers that the job is not only fun but you can feel at home while working with them
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fast paced fun hard working environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Northridge, CA2017年6月18日
It was a fun fast paced job where you have growth quickly if your learn quickly. The job is militant but fun to work with a team to common overall goal.
Free lunches
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 2報告する
Youre always busy!
Cashier (在職中) –  Northridge, CA2017年6月05日
In n out is a good place to work at. You're always busy. and they give you a chance to grown within the company. Great environment, and they are pretty flexible with your schedule.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Great First Job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tustin, CA2017年5月21日
A great first job; high expectations from the company to provide excellent customer service and an expectation to uphold their history of great customer service. There's also the need to pay attention to detail and always be aware of supervision.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Growth potential
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pittsburg, CA2017年5月12日
This place is great to work at. If you don't want to stay a regular employee all your life this place offers potential to become a manager and get paid decently.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
社風
I liked this place it was fun and quick
Handout/Drive-Thru (現在は退職) –  Centerville, UT2017年4月30日
This job i liked but it had its ups and downs depending where u worked. Overall great pay and great shifts and job. The shifts were kind of long but you just had to pick what best fits yours. They are good and flexible.
Free meal every shift
Not enough breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
Great job
Cashier (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年4月17日
Loved working here, great staff and friendly management. Overall no complaints, they are really good about training and making sure you know your job and how to do it.
Great staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
very fun work envoirment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lancaster, CA2017年4月14日
love the people you work with. its a fast paste job and you will love it. you can still live your own life as of your job its a good balanced. the pay is great
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 4報告する
社風
a great job to experience
Cashier (在職中) –  San Francisco, CA2017年4月06日
personally when it comes with in n out it really helped with my attitude, i was really afraid to look at customers or take there orders, it was a challenge but im happy i embraced my attitude and became a better worker.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive and very engaging work environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Folsom, CA2017年3月31日
In N Out is very committed to providing amazing customer service and taking care of their employees. There are many procedures set in place to make sure that the employees know how to properly take care of the guests, but it is such an enjoyable workplace that associates are always happy and ready to help.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Great place to work and great work environment.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Westchester, CA2017年3月14日
People at these work facilities are very happy and love to help one another. I love yhe customer service and have nothing bad to say about there service.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
great place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2017年3月08日
loved working at in n out burger. Great team and environment to work for. alway willing to work with you and learn a lot about running a fast food bussiness and working with customers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Great company. Everyone's always energetic and always there to help you learn new things.
Order Taker/Cashier (在職中) –  Santa Rosa, CA2017年2月10日
I've made lots of friends while working there. Learned many new things and how to always move at a quick pace and always keep a smile on my face.
Free Burgers
Short Breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
love
Level 4 Cashier/Fryer (現在は退職) –  Kettleman City, CA2017年1月24日
I learned a lot i love working here till this day this is the only fast food place i will ever work or eat they are amazing they really take care of the employee and the trips and prizes are always a plus
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Very fast pace.
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Orange, CA2016年12月06日
Loved every minute i worked there. Everyone got along with each other. Great place to work for. Constantly working on your feet. Never a dull moment. Learned a lot of new things.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する