In-N-Out BurgerのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 81 件見つかりました 1,326 件のレビューを見る
社風
Great atmosphere to work in
Cashier (在職中) –  Kettleman, CA2018年9月23日
Overall great managers and friendly environment that helps motivate one another. Hours are extremely flexible and willing to work with your availability to work.
Free lunches
短所
Hours not guaranteed unless full time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Job Review
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Colony, TX2018年9月05日
Ive worked there for a year and I had the best time. Not only are the staff like a family after working there for a lil bit, but they have a lot of benefits and opportunity to get advanced.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
productive and fun place to work in, always happy
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018年9月02日
it was a good and productive place to work in. I had a great time there and the managers and co-workers are always fun and happy. You easily fit in there no matter who it is.
長所
free lunch, flexible hours, vacations, meetings
short breaks
Cashier (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年8月20日
I love working hear a lot but the hours I try to save money and get more hours but it is based on level and then they will raise your pay and you working more hours
長所
Free lunch, flexible hours, good Workers
Hours
in n out burger
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hemet, CA2018年8月04日
loved working here love the food defiantly would recommend to work here for all ages. very professional never felt uncomfortable working. did not like the manager very disrespectful
pays well
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月31日
always be on time because even if you’re 3 mins late, you’ll get in trouble. there is always going to be rude costumers, especially here since it’s a very famous burger place but no matter what people say, just hit them back with kindness because then they’re not going to know with what to say and feel bad later on and it prevents any bigger problems. ((:
good payment
busy
社風
A great place to work, the company cares about their employees.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2018年7月23日
Overall it is a good place to work and the pay is really good to start off. Each level when you get promoted you get payed a dollar more. Always fast paced but you get used to it and you always have something to do. Most of the managers are nice.
長所
Free meals every day you work, 401k, Dental, benefits, good starting pay, advancement opportunities
短所
some managers have their favorites, fast paced
社風
Fast paced fast food stressful demands
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月05日
Working in n out is overrated it is very hectic and always packed. What I found to be the most discriminate is they do not allow tattoos or piercings. IT'S JUST A FAST FOOD PLACE not a 5 star restaurant and they expect to treat it like one. Everybody's different but for me it was not fun whatsoever I like to express myself with body art, piercings and jewelry and they take that as being a lower quality person? Nah
Animal fries
Policy, pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great place to work excellet job integrity and culture
Cashier (在職中) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018年7月03日
Does not take shortcuts, trains workers to be leaders, maintains quality in food as well as service. Family oriented work environment. Takes care of employees.
長所
moving up is easy and encouraged
ending times for shifts varies between 4 to 6
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
It’s a happy, fun, fast paced, working environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年6月18日
After clocking in
•stretches
•wash your hands
• get your drawer (count it)
• greet customers
•take orders
•call back your meat
• hand out orders
•make sure your surroundings were stocked on down time
Free lunch
Short breaks
Fun Place to work
Cashier, Order Associate, Board Associate (在職中) –  Torrance, CA2018年6月02日
If you enjoy fast paced jobs, this is perfect for. as you all know, in n out is always busy but, makes the time go by very fast. I can't say anything bad about this company
free lunches
they close late
Face paced place.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年4月26日
A typical day at In N Out for me is greeting every customer with a smile, friendly conversation, and offering assistance to enhance customer experience and buying opportunities.
Free lunches, Pay rate
short breaks and lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Indio, CA2018年4月04日
working at In - n - out Burgers was a fast and stressful place to work, due to it being full and busy all the time. The breaks were enjoyable , because they provide you with a free daily delicious burger.
社風
Collaborative, great team work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Marina Del Rey2018年3月11日
It can be a lot of duties to handle if you love fast paced environments. But overall I loved the people. There were so many friendly people, tourists also. I felt I was of great use to our guests.
Free lunches
短所
High volume of people to deal with.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun place to work and would relaxing.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hurst, TX2018年3月03日
Learning different things to do. From proper hand washing to taking orders on the headset. All the managers and customers are very nice. Clean environment. Hardest part is working safely through the rush. I learned to be safe and how to deal with customers and keep a smiling face. The best part of my job was having fun times with my associates and making everyone happy.
flexible with work schedule
短所
10 min breaks not enough time to eat a burger.
professional work environment
Order Taker/Cashier (在職中) –  Indio, CA2018年2月22日
Everyday at in n out is a new opportunity for growth in the business and to learn more about becoming a more productive employee. I have learned to multitask a lot quicker than I use to before I begun working for the company.The management is exceptional the ones with such positions are more than well prepared and qualified for the responsibilities it takes to be a manager. The hardest part for me is multi tasking although it has become easier it is still challenging for me. I enjoy how professional the work environment is and that there is room for growth in the company.
room for growth
短所
the amount of hours are few in my case
社風
Fast Paced environment. Always something to do.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Laguna Hills, CA2018年2月20日
Great for people looking to work hard and have fun. Greet the guests, take/call/hand out orders, inspect the dining room area, wash dishes, prep food, check the restrooms every 15 minutes, window cleaning.
Free food
Scheduling issues
Cashier (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年2月07日
In N Out is a very enjoyable, great company, flexible schedule, good benefits and pay, and management is very kind. Very considerate of its associates and their lives outside of work.
free lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Super Fast Paced and Great Management
cashier and multi-role employee (現在は退職) –  Allen, TX2018年2月07日
honestly one of the best places to work, they taught me so much on how to manage my time and helped me grow in areas such as customer service, management, and always being productive. Probably the biggest thing is you have to hurry, your constantly moving and getting things as it is a fast pace environment
長所
free meal, great pay, good hours, great co-workers
社風
Fast working environment. Never get a break. But always remember to smile
Cashier, Pay Window, etc., (現在は退職) –  Union City, CA 945872018年2月06日
Love working here. Try to keep my attitude positive since it is one of the most busiest fast food business. Managing could be a bit better. Level of respect from coworkers could get better.
長所
Free meals when you work.
短所
Short breaks. You don’t get your first break until the 5th hour sometimes later.
申請されたプロフィール