In-N-Out BurgerのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 58 件見つかりました 1,338 件のレビューを見る
社風
Most exciting place to start out!
Friendly customer service (現在は退職) –  Temecula, CA2018年9月08日
This was my first job. I had the best interview process. The managers I came across were always so pleasant. The associates are all similar in age and can usually relate to your daily life. It is a close knit family setting.
長所
Free lunch, company events, family setting
A typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Canoga Park, CA2018年8月27日
Working at IN-N-OUT allowed me to multitask in a crowded environment. Before my shifts, I was always physically and mentally ready for a busy day. Although busy days can get you quite exhausted, it keeps you occupied and concentrated. I enjoyed every moment of working at IN-N-OUT.
Always occupied
Fun face paced job
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Avondale, AZ2018年8月21日
Great job! Fast paced fun job. The people are great customers are great employees are great. I can't complain I just had to relocate because of my situation but it was a great job while I was there.
Fun fast paced.
None.
Level 5 Associate- Customer Service (在職中) –  Chino, CA2018年7月08日
They only promote internally and you'll get 2 or 3 promotions a year as a store associate. Each promotion has it's own pay raise ranging from 25 cents to 75 cents. They pay far above the minimum wage and keep up with the current annual increase in minimum wage. Great benefits and job perks. They take pride in caring for their employees. Very fast pace job but overall a great opportunity.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Overall Experience of In-N-Out
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Anaheim, California2018年7月07日
It's a great place to work, the people are nice and it's a fun atmosphere to be in. In-N-Out does a lot to make the employees feel at home, the only issue I've encountered is the amount of hours I am allowed. As well as, the amount of time it takes to even be considered for full time.
Free lunches, awesome events
社風
good environment to learn new skills
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Rocklin, CA2018年7月02日
In n out was a much better place to go and learn than in a mall store. It teaches you teamwork skills and it is the perfect situation to help you make decisions under pressure.
長所
free burger after every shift
not a lot of hours
hard work
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年5月16日
It is hard working at In-n-Out but gives you great experience.My boss said I was really good at customer service and did not need to be in fast food. I loved working with customers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Always a positive atmosphere and everyone working together to reach the same goal.
Customer service oriented (在職中) –  Encinitas, CA2018年5月15日
Long lines of customers with the associates greeting and helping them. Management is always helping the associates. Everyone is always busy doing something but everyone helps each other when in need.
長所
free burger and fries the day you work, great relationships with associates and customers
Productive & competitive environment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Alhambra, CA2018年4月02日
Everything is amazing except for at my store our manager would hire excessively & wouldn’t train us well enough to know everything. So we were new & we weren’t fully trained when there was already someone else she had to go & train.
Free lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Fast-Paced environment with flexible hours
Cook/Customer Service (在職中) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018年3月05日
In-N-Out is a great company to work for, especially for those who are in school. It is a very fast-paced, but fun environment. The pay is very competitive compared to other entry level jobs, and there is so much room for advancement within the company. Managers for the most part are very accommodating to their associates needs for hour flexibility.
長所
High pay, flexible hours, fun environment
短所
shorter breaks and open late
Ok
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  San Pedro, CA2018年2月05日
My experience with In N Out was ok short but good. Reason I had to go was family problems. But the work environment was great and joyful. The workers were very nice.
Great place
customer service (現在は退職) –  Rohnert Park, CA2017年12月08日
If you are good with fast paced this is the place for you. Each shift you get a free burger. If you meet the company goals you get to go to something. I have gone to Great America, Waterworld, baseball games, and a dinner on a cruise.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Kettleman City, CA2017年11月15日
Great work environment. Very family oriented company that encourages you to promote and learn. Super clean store and the food quality is like no other.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
One of my favorite jobs as a young person
Top of the line customer service (現在は退職) –  Tustin, CA2017年10月19日
I worked at In-N-Out for a year back just when I was out of high school. It was such a fun job! I loved the people I worked with, I was always smiling, the days went by super fast, and I was guaranteed to have lunch at every shift. The leadership and management was amazing and always set their staff up for success! If you stay on your game you have a lot of room to move up and can even have management or ownership opportunities. Awesome job!
Free Lunch when you work
No Discounts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Stressfull yet motivating
Coordinator/Kitchen & Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Fullerton, CA 928322017年9月20日
This job is not for an average person looking for a daytime job. This job creates competition but also motivation to go further and to work hard. It creates a good atmosphere between the associates allowing a family to be created as well as further job opportunities.
長所
free food every shift, good pay, pushed you.
短所
hard physical work, long days, inconsistant hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive and fun workplace to work.
Customer Service Rep/Cashier (在職中) –  National City, CA2017年8月27日
Great work environment to work you are always busy doing something and your shift goes by fast. Need to work on giving new employees more working hours.
長所
Free meals everyday you work, great work environment.
短所
Not enough working hours for new employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
社風
Pays well. Flexible hours.
Customer Service (在職中) –  Oakland, CA2017年8月03日
In-N-Out Burger is a wonderful company to work. Great pay. Great benefits. Flexible schedules. Offers a lot. Would recommend to everyone. All associates and managers are welcoming and loving. In-N-Out takes good care of your needs.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fast paced and friendly environment
Portrayed excellent customer service (在職中) –  Elk Grove, CA2017年7月21日
I am currently a level seven at In N Out which is one step under management. I am able to run the shifts with a manager present and handle money and associates. I am detail oriented and work well under high pressure situations while multitasking.
長所
Learned how to be a manager
Income
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fast paced work environment based entirely on customer service and the quality of our products.
Provide customer service (在職中) –  Canoga Park, CA2017年7月17日
Working at In N Out Burger has been an overall great experience. I have been able to move up fast in the short year that I've been working there. In N Out teachers you to be passionate about the quality of their products. Great customer service is key anywhere and is something that In N Out lives by.
flexible hours, great associates
management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 4報告する
社風
Its a great work environment to work in.
Cahier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Cerritos, CA2017年6月02日
A typical day at work is sort of different every day depending on what position you're working. In N Out does everything in our capability to satisfy the customers needs. I love that we keep the culture consistent and do things that other companies wouldn't because we just want to the customer to be content. We have been keeping the same great habits since 1948. Its a great work place, there are many people of different age ranges. Not only does the company care about their employees but as well as the managers. They will try their best to also keep their associates happy as long with their customer. What I dislike about the company is the hours. They are open till 2:30 am, I personally don't think people should be working till that time. Most enjoyable part of my job is the friends that you meet and they become more than just your coworkers.
長所
Paid vacation and sick days, major holidays off, provided health insurance, 401k, company picnics.
短所
short breaks, working late nights.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する