In-N-Out BurgerのEntry Level Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 147 件見つかりました
Very friendly
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Lemon Grove, CA2018年2月09日
This was an amazing job. I loved working closely with all of the people there. The atmosphere was very competive and hard working. It felt like you were always trying to 1-up someone else or the other way around. It did get very crazy at times. When we would have a lunch rush etc. All in all i really enjoyed my time here.
Flexible hours
Busy fast paced
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2018年2月07日
It helps if you have alot of friends that work in the company but if your alone you need to try your hardest to please and impress your co-workers as much as your customers. A majority of people quit within the first two months due to location of the store. I personally worked at the oldest and busiest store, it was my first job from 16 years old to 23 years old. I worked there for a little more than 6 years and earned every raise I received, after a year of trying to continue my training and advance my position in the company I had multiple associates I trained pass me by and felt under-appreciated and over worked. Almost every associate did the job of 2-3 workers at this specific store.
長所
Free Lunch, Paid holidays, Free events and rewards.
短所
Poor Management, Poor communication between Management, and Assistant Management, Corporate disconnect from the kitchen.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace for teenagers
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  Draper, UT2018年2月07日
I would recommend this company for a teenager looking for hours after school and on the weekends. If you are a over all happy person and like to work hard you will enjoy working here.
free lunch
Fast-paced and high-energy environment
Level 5 Associate (在職中) –  Laguna Hills, CA2018年1月31日
In-N-Out's commitment to training is top-notch. From day 1, associates begin training and working their way up. They receive ongoing support to promote throughout their time with the company and maintain flexible hours.
Perks include Free meals, Christmas gifts, and major holidays off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
A great place to work and grow as a team member and individual
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  Grapevine, TX2018年1月30日
Working at INO was challenging in the best ways possible. This restaurant was constantly busy and forced its associates to work together in order to provide quick and quality service to each of its guests.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
In N Out
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Visalia, CA2018年1月27日
If you don't mind rude management and a kitchen full of young people full of unbalanced emotions this is the place for you ! Ive worked many places this was the least money i've made and the most annoying people to deal with, we care and put customers first but they don't and you have to be fine with that.
Free Food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
社風
Fast paced burger joint with advancement opportunities
Level 5 associate (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年1月24日
Working at In-N-Out Burger has been the best experience, It is always busy so there is never time to slack. The kitchen is what I like to compare to a fishbowl environment, the customers can see everything that is going on in the kitchen. It is hard work, but very rewarding due to the chance at being promoted to a new position and being able to provide a great experience to every single customer. The energy is always positive and the managers genuinely care about the well being of every associate and customer!
長所
Free meal per shift, benefits and good pay.
Not applicable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great place to work for high school or college students
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年1月23日
In-N-Out starts off at 11/per hour in Texas. There is a lot of favoritism so if you kiss butt you will get places and level up and get raises with each level. It's very strict on being "clean cut", no facial hair, no piercing, hair must be natural color, no tattoos showing, no jewelry (except 2 ear piercings for girls) you can't even wear your wedding/engagement ring.

All the managers I have worked under, work really well with your schedule. If you need a day off, as long as you ask 2 weeks in advance, you will get it off. They ask for your school schedule because they believe that comes first which is awesome!

There are annual sports tournaments that all associates are encouraged to participate in, they have a yearly company picnic and depending on your locations you go to different theme parks with free food, raffles and full access to the park, during Christmas they even send out really cool gifts.

The higher the level the more you get paid. For a fast food restaurant they pay EXTREMELY well. I would recommend this job for high school students and college kids.
長所
Pays well, flexible scheduling, gifts and fun events
Favoritism, weird hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Best job i have ever had
Level 7 Associate (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年1月20日
I only left because I have chronic medical issues which prevent me from working for hours on my feet I never would have left if it weren't for that and it's the hardest decision I have ever had to make.
長所
Amazing co workers and managers, advancement opportunities, excellent training
短所
You will smell like a burger and it wrecks your fingernails
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
The Best company I worked for.
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  North Las Vegas, NV2018年1月01日
I'm very proud to say that I worked for In and Out Burger for 5 years! I believe in thier religious beliefs. They are a all around great company to work for. If you know anything about In and Out Burger they are known for thier cleaniness. That is why it acttracted me to work for the company.
Relationships/Community Connections
good started job!
Level 5 associate (在職中) –  Inglewood, CA2017年12月31日
Ive worked for the company for 3 years, and depending on your store, you might be able to handle it swell. Im very competitive and I always want to be with the best so working hard got me where i am now. I wish i would've been taught more when i first started but its easy to get pushed to the side once they see that you don't need help anymore. I honestly believe that depending on your store, its a different experience. For me, its lots of gossip, hate and bad talkers.
great pay
bad managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
great company
Level Six Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年12月22日
I enjoy working there a lot. great place for young people to work. You advance at your own pace. Management makes great money the for fast food industry.
free food
短所
free food. gained some weight lol
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
At times can be stressful but overall fun environment.
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Pinole, CA2017年12月06日
Management is fun and relatable. Can get stressful at times whether its management or traffic coming into the store. Some duties can effect your body, like back, neck or arm pain.
長所
One free meal per shift, nice pay
短所
Short breaks, can get stressful, very fast paced
Positive upbeat environment.
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Van Nuys, CA2017年11月16日
From my first impression this company was a very upbeat and quite a positive work environment. Had a lot of friendly competition at busy moments and pretty fun yet productive moments during the slower parts. Advancement within the company is very strongly motivated.
free lunches, free picnics
短所
short breaks, can be stressful at times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Good Company, Some stores have bad management
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Pico Rivera, CA2017年11月15日
I personally enjoyed working for this company until management started targetting me because I stood my ground and fought for my associates as well. The store manager loved to belittle her associates and was extremely uncomfortable to talk too. Everyone had to take it because your job is on the line if not. Speaking to HR and District manager did not help the situation. Some In n Outs have it good and some don't. My In-n-Out definitely did not.
Free Lunch, Friendly Associates
Short Breaks, Bad Management, Drama, Professionalism
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Fun place to work
Level 3 Associate (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017年11月15日
It was fun to work there with a lot of people in my age range. Very fast pace and kept me busy. The managers are very personable and made working there more comfortable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Fun Place to work
Level 3 Associate (現在は退職) –  Morgan Hill, CA2017年10月30日
This place is fun and cares about its employees. They do have some issues with advancement for some positions. Other then that they care about the employees and have a great team environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Very Fast Paced
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Santee, CA2017年10月27日
Very high demanding, when you clock in you are always moving. I learned how to always be on my feet. Management is not the greatest, definitely needs to become more of a Leader type roll and not a Boss type. The culture can be very negative at times since we are always doing something. The hardest part of the job would be the negativity towards the workers when things became difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the friends you make and the customers you help.
Manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to work with flexible hours
Mid-level Associate (在職中) –  Reno, NV2017年10月19日
This is the perfect place for college students to work. Very fun fast-paced environment that is supportive of your long-term goals in life. This environment makes the work days go by quickly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Fun job
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Huntington Park, CA2017年10月18日
in n out was my first job it was a fast paced job always provided 100% customer service. you can move up fast in the company it was so fun working there
free activities
短所
no insurance for part time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する