In-N-Out BurgerのEntry Level Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 176 件見つかりました 1,243 件のレビューを見る
Fun place to work at
Level 5 associate (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年8月02日
This place is an amazing place to work at! Friendly associates, flexible hours to work around for those who have a busy lifestyle and great benefits! Everyone works as a team and no one gets left out.
長所
Free meals, great benefits and flexible hours
短所
short breaks and fast pace environment
Best job I've ever had
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Grants Pass, OR2018年7月28日
In n out is an amazing place to work. They value hard work, only promote from within and its easy to advance if you are willing to put int the time and effort. It does get harder to advance as you get into the higher levels, but that is because the skills you need to master are that much more difficult and time consuming.
Free food
短所
Very difficult to get into management
社風
Room for advancement through hard work
Level 5 Associate (在職中) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018年7月22日
A typical day at In N Out is insanely busy. One must be ready to handle anything and everything that occurs on a day to day shift. Pack your patience.
社風
Fun place to work, great incentives
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2018年7月17日
You receive a lot of gifts. Pay is good. Employees and management are a hit or miss. Overall a great company to work for. If you do a drive in only, be prepared to work your butt off. If you work at a dine in it’s the easiest job ever
社風
Good work environment and opportunity to advance in the company
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月10日
In-N-Out Burger is an amazing place to work. They offer great pay and raises everytime you advance your skills in the company. Provide flexible scheduling for those in school or with another job, and allow you to perfect your customer service skills.
Free Lunches, Good Pay
短所
Short breaks, not guranteed hours, not allowed set schedules
great
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年7月03日
working at in n out was a great experince, very fast paced which makes the day go by so fast, get to interact with new customers everyday and the regulars that come everyday
free lunch
nothing
In N Out Summary
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  San Leandro, CA2018年7月01日
I truly enjoyed my time at In N Out it was a great learning experience. I loved the way that the team quickly becomes like a family. The work is very fast pace and you always have to be on your toes.
社風
Great workplace to make friends, have fun, and learn strong leadership skills on the way.
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Fontana, CA2018年6月30日
Very fast paced so if you like to slack off, this is not the place for you. The managers expect a great attitude everyday so have a smile on your face
Great working environment
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Seal Beach, CA2018年6月22日
This was my first job i actually took seriously . I was able to move up as quickly as I wanted to and was given excellent training. Working at In N Out part time or pursuing a career with the company has many benefits.
In-N-Out
In-n-Out burger Level 5 associate (在職中) –  Downey, CA2018年6月20日
In-n-Out is like any other customer service job. It isn't exactly easy, but it can be fun. Time goes by really fast at the busier stores. Thats the biggest plus.
decent pay
typical customer service stuff
It’s like a good cult
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Marina del Rey, CA2018年6月03日
No two days are the same. It was a love hate relation for a wonderful company who cares about their associates. Lots of happy people. Hard work but totally worth it.
長所
Free food, gifts and lots of raises, paid training
短所
The customer is always right, short breaks, can be very hectic
社風
Fun place to work. Good family atmosphere
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  Visalia, CA2018年5月27日
The managers always look for the best for their associates. The company really takes care of their associates all together. Always plenty of hours to work.
Everyone gets along
短所
Hours suck sometimes when you have to close than open
Productive and Fun
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Covina, CA2018年5月17日
In-N-Out is an amazing place to work. The managers care about each individual and your co-workers become your second family! The culture is goal oriented, so no matter what you are at Level you are you will always be learning something new! In-N-Out also provides opportunities to serve and give back to the community, most managers are flexible with your schedule and care about your future. You will learn valuable skills that you can take with you and apply them through life! You will love it!
長所
Burger provided for your lunch :)
短所
Very fast paced, come in with a great attitude and an open mindset
fast paced
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  California2018年5月17日
Fast paced environment, if you cant smile or get along with people this is not the place for you. The customer is always right, and just give them what they want.
flexible schedule
work can be strenuous
社風
Energetic environment with a structured work day.
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Santa Clara, CA2018年5月09日
A typical day at in and out would be starting on time, talking over for whoever is about to end their shift and maintaining that position for 2 hours until your break. After your break there is usually time for training on the next level you are trying to obtain. Normally level 3 and higher are on the more difficult positions. The hardest part of the job is making sure everyone is communicating about what is coming off, what needs to be made or re packaged or re cooked, and making sure the customer leaves happy. The most enjoyable thing about working there is learning good work habits and customer service skills that I use in my every day life.
free food
young group of people
hard work but worth it
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Manteca, CA2018年5月09日
I love my job except when we're understaffed. We get paid well and treated well. I don't really have complaints. It helps being good at my job too! Also I love who I work with and the customers.
長所
free meals, friendly environment, nice pay
busy, stressful at times
社風
Fast pace, friendly environment and good pay
Level 4 associate (現在は退職) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018年5月01日
Working at INO taught me great customer service and how to work at a really quick pace and under pressure. Management was good sometimes hectic my store experience a lot of frustrating shifts because the managers were always under pressure and didn't always know where to place the workers on busy days. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with customers and handling a lot of pressure all at once. The best part of the job is getting to eat a free meal during your breaks and having all the co-workers enjoy each others presence and all the prizes the company offers for each store.
長所
Free lunches and free INO events
短所
May be stressful and frustrating for some
Smile Factory
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018年4月30日
The most enjoyable part of working for In N Out, is getting to put a smile on people's face all day long. The company has a huge reputation that brings a steady flow of guests all day long.

We have the wonderful opportunity to brighten their day by not only providing them with delicious, high quality food, but goin the extra mile to make them feel like they are a part of our company family. They seek to go above and beyond every opportunity they get!
社風
This job can become stressful
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  Simi Valley, CA2018年4月26日
Very fast pace, its hot, stressful. Has moments of being fun but you have to hustle to have fun. Cleanliness to the extreme, men must be groomed a certain way and girls need to put their hair in a tiny hat, not impossible but annoying. Also gets very hot a sweaty.
fun place
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年4月24日
great high school job or great job if you have a flexible schedule, they will work with you along with provide good benefits for you. there is big room to grow and gain customer experience.
申請されたプロフィール