In-N-Out BurgerのEntry Level Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 163 件見つかりました 1,138 件のレビューを見る
fast paced
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  California2018年5月17日
Fast paced environment, if you cant smile or get along with people this is not the place for you. The customer is always right, and just give them what they want.
flexible schedule
work can be strenuous
社風
Energetic environment with a structured work day.
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Santa Clara, CA2018年5月09日
A typical day at in and out would be starting on time, talking over for whoever is about to end their shift and maintaining that position for 2 hours until your break. After your break there is usually time for training on the next level you are trying to obtain. Normally level 3 and higher are on the more difficult positions. The hardest part of the job is making sure everyone is communicating about what is coming off, what needs to be made or re packaged or re cooked, and making sure the customer leaves happy. The most enjoyable thing about working there is learning good work habits and customer service skills that I use in my every day life.
free food
young group of people
hard work but worth it
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Manteca, CA2018年5月09日
I love my job except when we're understaffed. We get paid well and treated well. I don't really have complaints. It helps being good at my job too! Also I love who I work with and the customers.
長所
free meals, friendly environment, nice pay
busy, stressful at times
社風
Fast pace, friendly environment and good pay
Level 4 associate (現在は退職) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018年5月01日
Working at INO taught me great customer service and how to work at a really quick pace and under pressure. Management was good sometimes hectic my store experience a lot of frustrating shifts because the managers were always under pressure and didn't always know where to place the workers on busy days. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with customers and handling a lot of pressure all at once. The best part of the job is getting to eat a free meal during your breaks and having all the co-workers enjoy each others presence and all the prizes the company offers for each store.
長所
Free lunches and free INO events
短所
May be stressful and frustrating for some
Smile Factory
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018年4月30日
The most enjoyable part of working for In N Out, is getting to put a smile on people's face all day long. The company has a huge reputation that brings a steady flow of guests all day long.

We have the wonderful opportunity to brighten their day by not only providing them with delicious, high quality food, but goin the extra mile to make them feel like they are a part of our company family. They seek to go above and beyond every opportunity they get!
社風
This job can become stressful
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  Simi Valley, CA2018年4月26日
Very fast pace, its hot, stressful. Has moments of being fun but you have to hustle to have fun. Cleanliness to the extreme, men must be groomed a certain way and girls need to put their hair in a tiny hat, not impossible but annoying. Also gets very hot a sweaty.
fun place
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年4月24日
great high school job or great job if you have a flexible schedule, they will work with you along with provide good benefits for you. there is big room to grow and gain customer experience.
社風
Fun, Fast Paced place to work!
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2018年3月27日
I loved working with the company, it has so many pro’s and definitely tops a corporate or chain working place. I loved the way you could move up with the company. After a while, that type of job was just not for me, otherwise I’d still be working here for sure!
社風
fate paced fun placed to work
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年3月27日
overall I will harp the parses of In-N-Out Burger tell the end of days, the product quality and passion for quality service is unmatched...in the end my demise was the lack of promotion with politics and favoritism standing in the way
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Outstanding Place to Work
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Lancaster, CA2018年3月18日
This is the most fast-paced and, upbeat company that I've worked for. There is a lot of orders that come through on a daily and you have to be on your toes to really keep up with it. This job has taught me to be consistent, move with urgency and be an all-around team player. I've noticed that being a team player effects the workplace culture in a big way. My helping hand whether they needed it or not gives that push for them to be at their best by showing them that i got their back. I would have to say the hardest part of the job is when business slows down, once things slow down everything becomes a little harder to maintain because you dont have that extra pump in your step to get it down. I've definitely managed though! As an associate, the most enjoyable experience i've had with IN N OUT is having a customer come in with a bad day and walk away with a smile because of the service that they received.
Free Burger, Decent Wage, Flexibility, Work-Life Balance, Management
No Full-time Available
社風
Amazing and fun place to work if you are motivated
Level 3 Associate (現在は退職) –  Orange, CA2018年3月14日
I had a blast working there! Your odds of getting a job based solely upon your application are slim to none. You have to know someone to get hired, let alone just an interview. It was a great environment for a college student. If you're looking to make a career, you should have started in your late teens and/or early 20s as advancement can take some time. Keep in mind you'll be working with punk kids for the rest of your working life.
長所
Free #1 with every shift.
短所
They only allow a select few at each store to work full time
社風
Fast paced and very strict
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Oceanside, CA2018年3月14日
Working at in n out burger taught me the great work ethic I have today. However, the expectations and policies are very extreme and nearly impossible. Management is very disconnected from the reality associates face when it comes to job expectations. Very little opportunity for growth.
長所
Flexible hours, paid esster off, paid Christmas off, paid thanksgiving off, fun company events, free meal per shift
Poor management, 6 hour shifts given only one 10 min break, understaffed often
社風
Great place for your first job
Level 3 Associate (現在は退職) –  san bernardino2018年3月12日
Great place for a part time and going to school. They pay above minimum. Very professional and follow regulations closely. Once you start working there you will realize why they are so successful.
above min wage/detail oriented
high school drama
社風
Awesome job with really nice people and a nice paycheck
LEVEL 6 ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年2月28日
A typical day at work for a new hire includes watching training videos and maybe cleaning tables, stocking things in the dining room, and greeting customers.
長所
Free meal if you work that day/night, good paycheck for a college student
短所
Sometimes you don't get off when you're scheduled too, they ask you to come in on your days off a lot
great place to work
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2018年2月26日
I worked at in n out for 4 years and I loved it. I recommend working at in I=n out for anyone who is going to school there great with working with school schedules
Quality you can Taste
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Modesto, CA2018年2月12日
In-n-out has a great system and great employees. The training program is informative and they have a clear path forward to management. Cooperation is the cornerstone of their great productivity.
Great environment, Waterworld
短所
always busy, skin gets oily
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
Very friendly
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Lemon Grove, CA2018年2月09日
This was an amazing job. I loved working closely with all of the people there. The atmosphere was very competive and hard working. It felt like you were always trying to 1-up someone else or the other way around. It did get very crazy at times. When we would have a lunch rush etc. All in all i really enjoyed my time here.
Flexible hours
Busy fast paced
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2018年2月07日
It helps if you have alot of friends that work in the company but if your alone you need to try your hardest to please and impress your co-workers as much as your customers. A majority of people quit within the first two months due to location of the store. I personally worked at the oldest and busiest store, it was my first job from 16 years old to 23 years old. I worked there for a little more than 6 years and earned every raise I received, after a year of trying to continue my training and advance my position in the company I had multiple associates I trained pass me by and felt under-appreciated and over worked. Almost every associate did the job of 2-3 workers at this specific store.
長所
Free Lunch, Paid holidays, Free events and rewards.
短所
Poor Management, Poor communication between Management, and Assistant Management, Corporate disconnect from the kitchen.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace for teenagers
Level 6 Associate (現在は退職) –  Draper, UT2018年2月07日
I would recommend this company for a teenager looking for hours after school and on the weekends. If you are a over all happy person and like to work hard you will enjoy working here.
free lunch
Fast-paced and high-energy environment
Level 5 Associate (在職中) –  Laguna Hills, CA2018年1月31日
In-N-Out's commitment to training is top-notch. From day 1, associates begin training and working their way up. They receive ongoing support to promote throughout their time with the company and maintain flexible hours.
Perks include Free meals, Christmas gifts, and major holidays off