In-N-Out BurgerのEntry Level Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 134 件見つかりました
社風
At times can be stressful but overall fun environment.
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Pinole, CA2017年12月06日
Management is fun and relatable. Can get stressful at times whether its management or traffic coming into the store. Some duties can effect your body, like back, neck or arm pain.
長所
One free meal per shift, nice pay
短所
Short breaks, can get stressful, very fast paced
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Good Company, Some stores have bad management
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Pico Rivera, CA2017年11月15日
I personally enjoyed working for this company until management started targetting me because I stood my ground and fought for my associates as well. The store manager loved to belittle her associates and was extremely uncomfortable to talk too. Everyone had to take it because your job is on the line if not. Speaking to HR and District manager did not help the situation. Some In n Outs have it good and some don't. My In-n-Out definitely did not.
Free Lunch, Friendly Associates
Short Breaks, Bad Management, Drama, Professionalism
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Fun place to work
Level 3 Associate (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017年11月15日
It was fun to work there with a lot of people in my age range. Very fast pace and kept me busy. The managers are very personable and made working there more comfortable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun Place to work
Level 3 Associate (現在は退職) –  Morgan Hill, CA2017年10月30日
This place is fun and cares about its employees. They do have some issues with advancement for some positions. Other then that they care about the employees and have a great team environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Very Fast Paced
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Santee, CA2017年10月27日
Very high demanding, when you clock in you are always moving. I learned how to always be on my feet. Management is not the greatest, definitely needs to become more of a Leader type roll and not a Boss type. The culture can be very negative at times since we are always doing something. The hardest part of the job would be the negativity towards the workers when things became difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the friends you make and the customers you help.
Manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to work with flexible hours
Mid-level Associate (在職中) –  Reno, NV2017年10月19日
This is the perfect place for college students to work. Very fun fast-paced environment that is supportive of your long-term goals in life. This environment makes the work days go by quickly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Fun job
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Huntington Park, CA2017年10月18日
in n out was my first job it was a fast paced job always provided 100% customer service. you can move up fast in the company it was so fun working there
free activities
短所
no insurance for part time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
very fast pace and productive work place
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2017年10月08日
A typical day at work consisted of serving over 200 customers per shift, the job was with out a doubt busy and hectic at times. I have learned many skills from In N Out such as, multitasking, building customer service skills, communication skills, etc.
長所
1 free burger when you work.
短所
work place can be hectic and overwhelming.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 2報告する
In-N-Out
Level 6 Associate (在職中) –  Stockton, CA2017年10月04日
I have worked for this company for five years. I absolutely love it. I wish I didn't have to say goodbye, because it is such a spectacular place to work for. There are physical strains that come with the job that some, including myself, can no longer keep up with. The associates are considered family in every sense of the word, and I would highly recommend anyone to work there. Provided they have a good work ethic and can always have a smile on their face.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ 6報告する
社風
Fast paced, possitive environment!
Level 7 associate (在職中) –  Escondido, CA2017年9月15日
Best type of employee to thrive in growth with this company is one that is single and have open availability with the motivation to exceed. Best candidates for higher are those with positive attitudes that thrive in a fast pace environment and show initiative.
長所
ability to move up the lower levels
短所
harder to get into management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 3報告する
Great Place to Grow
Level 4 Associate (在職中) –  Torrance, CA2017年9月14日
If you want a place that will push you to be better, In N Out is the place to work. They make sure to allow you to advance and the pay is great. The only issue is once you hit a certain level you feel stuck and sometimes management isn't as thorough with what they would like to see you improve on.
長所
Fun, past-pace, opportunities for advancement
短所
Requires In N Out to be a top priority even though one might have school and other involvement.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 3報告する
My experience
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2017年9月14日
I was adept at taking customers’ orders, because I was always an amiable people-person, paid close attention to the customer's behaviors, and clarified possible misunderstandings. Due to my skills the team worked effectively, time and food resources weren't wasted, and the customer received the experience they came for. I excelled at prioritizing tasks and maintaining a level of excellence in my work, even when short staffed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
good work environment
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Pflugerville, TX2017年9月07日
working there was a good amount of fun although it usually was high-paced and busy. lots of opportunities to get promotions and my general manager was always helpful with anything I needed.
only thing I hated was how we only had 10 minutes to eat on our lunch break, so we basically had to shove food down our throats and get back to work.
free lunch
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 3報告する
Productive and Quick-Pace Environment
Level 7 Associate (part-time) (在職中) –  Burbank, CA 915022017年9月05日
Managed breaks and overrides.
Maintained highest food standards both in our division and our competitors outs side of In-N-Out
Very clean and friendly environment with staff always training other new team members.
Free lunches
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced and fun environment to work in
Level 5 Associate (在職中) –  Santa Ana, CA2017年9月01日
It is always a busy yet fun day working at In N Out. Working in a team allows for opportunities to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Really good job if you need flexible hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good company, usually good coworkers, moderately competitive
Level 4 Associate (現在は退職) –  California2017年8月31日
If you want to better your work ethic, this is the place for you. It help me have a better sense of good workmanship, being on time, being prepared, and maintaining composure in multiple situations. The drive and mission statement of the company are it's shining colors. Most non-management coworkers are good people no matter at which store you work. The biggest issue with their company is their management. Throughout the year you'll have three or four different managers typically, and they're either great or completely awful. Store managers also have a little too much freedom with how they want to run things. Other than store management and assistant management, upper division, such as Regional/District or higher, are usually a lot better at running everything and maintaining poise on an extremely consistent basis. Other than the relatively small impact of management on your day, it's an excellent company to work for with excellent people; you definitely get out what you put in.
長所
good pay, good benefits, many associate fundraisers and events to attend, giveaways, straightforward advancement checkists, many Distributors nearby so equipment it can usually be fixed within the day or within the week
短所
scheduling on days off, Work Week turnovers are toigh, you may work more than 7 days in a row if pushing to get more hours, won't commit you to a full-time position unless you're on your way to management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun place to work with potential for career advancement
Level 3 Associate (現在は退職) –  Pleasant Hill, CA2017年8月29日
The environment was almost always fast paced, and highly stressful. There was a constant drive to fulfill increasing customer orders. Advancement was not entirely easy as well, as there was fierce competition. Strong commitment to the company was required to advance quickly, but had a high payout if you were willing.
長所
High growth potential, good for building customer service skills and work ethic
extremely fast paced
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 3報告する
In-N-Out Burger
Level 5 Associate (在職中) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017年8月25日
In-N-Out Burger will provide you with a foundation that prepares you for a future in any industry. The skills you learn at In-N-Out Burger will help you be successful in your future.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 3報告する
quick pace
Level 5 Associate (現在は退職) –  Daly City, CA2017年8月25日
very quick pace. works well with your school schedule if you are a student. you get a raise for every level you go up. they do not start you at minimum wage.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 2報告する
社風
fun place to work during your twenties
Level 5 Associate (在職中) –  Huntington Beach, CA2017年8月21日
in n out burger is a great employment opportunity. The management is almost always accommodating to your work/school/life schedule. opportunities to advance come along when the managers find the timing to be right for each associate. growth is not guaranteed at this employers location, it is earned. must be able to work in a high pace high stress customer consumer environment where they are your top priority.
great pay
短所
short breaks and high stress at times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 3報告する