In-N-Out BurgerのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 83 件見つかりました
great
Cashier/ Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Azusa, CA2017年12月12日
• Responsible for the operation of store equipment such as slicer, dicers, computer terminals, fryer, grills.
• Accurately handled correct change, demanding mental basic math skills.
• Proved to have the ability to adapt and follow instructions.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
One of the best companies I've had the pleasure to work for.
Store Associate (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年10月15日
In n out is a great company to work for. They are very flexible on working with your schedule. It is a very high speed work environment. It comes with its challenges just as any other job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
It’s a good job
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Morgan Hill, CA2017年10月15日
Nice job fun workers. Very flexible hours good pay. Not a bad career. But they just don’t move you up to full time worker quickly. I would recommend this job to a friend
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced but fun working environment
Store Associate/Level 4 (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2017年10月03日
When working at in n out there are levels. Each level consists of a new job. You reach each level when a manager feels like you're advanced in the new job you have learned from your level. I really liked working at in n out because they treat you really well with all sorts of benefits. All the employees are very friendly and cooperative with one another. I also enjoyed all the skills I've learned. In n Out definitely taught me to be more of a people person.
almost everything
短所
Never knew when you were gonna get off work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
Fast paced environmeny
Store Associate (在職中) –  San Francisco, CA2017年9月30日
I learned how to be a leader and help others in the in n out community. Some days are long, but with being busy times can go by fast. I learned patience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
fast paced
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2017年9月29日
the job required a lot of work for a fast food place. great employees with great attitudes. focused and very customer friendly. great with raises and training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
One of the best places i have ever worked
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年9月27日
I'm a student, so don't take it to heart. The corporate culture is very compassionate, and they provide you extensive training. Managment is great, no complaints. To succeed here, you need to work as a team.
長所
Free burger for every shift
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fun place to work at with really fun, nice people.
Level 4 Store Associate (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年9月21日
Working at in n out has been a very fun experience for me, I love working with all of my friends there. We keep stressful situations very calm and as stress free as possible. The managers are great and treat everyone fairly. Overall a great company to work for.
Free lunches
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ 4報告する
Challenging, Dynamic, Upbeat Worklpace
Store Associate (在職中) –  Grapevine, TX2017年9月09日
In n Out is a great place to work if you're willing to work hard everyday. If you're not punctual, dedicated, and hard working, don't apply to work here, you won't last. If you do have those qualities, it is a very rewarding job with great, clear opportunities for raises and or managerial advancement.
Free food
短所
A lot of work, short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fast paced but still enjoyable
Sales Associate/Team Member (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年9月08日
Because it was so popular of a chain, there were few instances that I can count as "slow days". The co-workers are the best part of the job though. I know they helped keep me sane throughout everything. You get thrown into the deep end pretty quick, but it's not a bad way to learn. I surprised myself with how quick I picked everything up. All in all it's a great opportunity to grow and learn.
One free meal everyday
短所
Short breaks and always hectic.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
Best First Job
Store Associate (在職中) –  Lake Forest, CA2017年8月08日
I really enjoy working at In-N-Out! You meet such great people and create real relationships with customers. It is fast paced but time flies when you're having fun.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 2報告する
Fun work place
Store Associate (在職中) –  Hollywood, CA2017年8月08日
usually we are always a busy store due to the fact that we are located in the heart of Hollywood. I have learned to not stress out when it busy, to just focus on making the customer happy.
長所
The people there are so friendly
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 2報告する
社風
exception and great quality service all around
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年7月14日
in n out burger is an outstanding foundation. they take care of their employees and include many benefits. they care about the quality of their food and service. they are enjoyable people always cheerful, really enjoyable and environment to learn about a business and great experience with customer service.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ 1報告する
Great Company
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  CA2017年6月02日
Pay rates stay competitive and plenty of room for advancement. Transfer to other locations possible. High set of standards for all associates to meet. Constant feedback.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
Best Job Ever!
Store Associate (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年5月31日
Working at In N Out has been an incredible experience, I have met the best people and gotten the chance to work in one of the fastest paced work places there is out there. You will never have a minute to rest (except on your breaks) and it is thrilling and rewarding!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Fast-paced workplace with fun people
Store Associate (Level 3) (在職中) –  Davis, CA2017年5月22日
Expect taking a lot of orders, smiling, having excellent communication with your staff and doing everything fast. Everyone (even managers) starts at Level 1 and moves up, therefore don't expect to cook on the first day - not scary.
Free burger
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fast-pace
Level 6 Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年5月17日
Very fast-paced. Great first job, but definitely don't recommend working there long term. Management is not great and you do work hard, but it looks great on resumes and is great customer service experience.
Free food
Short breaks, bad management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fast paced company with plenty of room to grow.
Store Associate (在職中) –  Ontario, CA2017年5月15日
Great opportunity for growth. In 3 years of working there, my outside endeavors became a reality. They work really well with your school schedule and communication is the same across all levels, including management. The management tries their best to accommodate to your needs including time off. Nothing to take advantage of but it is there in the case of sickness or vacation time. The relationship between your co-workers is as good as you want it to be. Communicate well and talk to your managers. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with people that make the job fun. There is always something to do.
Advancement is competitive and encouraged. The hardest part of the job is learning new positions and dealing with difficult customers but at the end of the day, the customer is the number one priority.
長所
Free meal every day you work, free company events, rewards for store accomplishments
Few full time positions
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
Fast paced & Up beat environment
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Oro Valley, AZ2017年4月17日
My overall experience at In-n-Out was good; for my first job I learned a lot of valuable customer service skills. I am now able to work efficiently in any fast-paced environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Crazy busy
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Vacaville, CA2017年4月16日
If you like a fast paced work environment, look no further. This place is open until two in the morning and always has a line. The burgers are great and so are the fries.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する