YouTube で動画を見る

無料の朝食、昼食
悪い点
一人当たりの業務量が多い
Avoid
Pros

- Free lunch - Free snacks - Casual culture - Competitive salary in Tokyo

- Good work-life balance (Unlimited PTO)

Cons

- Unorganized, outdated technologies (still using ant / still using Google Closure / Code quality is not evaluated)

- Intransparent management (prevalent favoritism / no clue in how to improve engineering quality from the top)

- Infamously intransparent HR's way of handling harassment cases

- Short-sighted evaluation system (they only value immediate business impact, not engineering excellence)

Some personal experience:

- I got a bad evaluation because of my "too many comments" in code reviews. I raised concerns to my manager before making the many comments but he ordered me to add many comments to persuade the author. I just followed my manager's order, but I got a minus evaluation. My acting manager could not point out which specific comments were bad. He told me the number of comments was the only problem. He also asked me to remove a sentence from my self-eval, which went like "I thought it was OK to make many comments because I was told so by my manager."

- When I sought help for HR for my acting manager's harassment because I was mentally exhausted, they told me that mental tolerance would differ from person to person so bringing in a doctor's diagnosis was meaningless. - The tech lead on my team (the same person as the above mentioned "my acting manager") stole the credit of my work by creating something that completely overlapped what I was doing. When I pointed that out, he repeatedly ignored my comments. When I reported
 - 続きを読む
インディード からの公式回答
2020年2月10日
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about working at Indeed in Tokyo. It is disappointing to hear your feedback and we take all reviews we receive very seriously and have taken your feedback onboard.
Nice company
Great multicultural environment, nice management, you always have an opportunity to grow and work on interesting project - just ask for it!
Also multiple perks like free lunches, unlimited PTO, happy hours, etc.
社風
Management very unclear about expectations, don't tell you you aren't meeting them until its too late
Started as a software engineer and was immediately thrown to wolves with very little career direction, then when I couldn't meet the objectives that they didn't really communicate, was demoted. Regret leaving my current job for this one.
良い点
lots of free snacks and food
悪い点
Management very unclear
社風
This is a great company to work for. They have all sorts of perks. Wonderful, amazing, competent co-workers. Managers are very nice and helpful in advancing your career,
Free lunch