JCPenneyの社員レビュー

18,764 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Actually a good Retail Job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hutchinson, MN2018年12月13日
Depending on the location your experience can be different. I really enjoyed working at this location. Managers were awesome, employee discount was good, and coworkers were great. Customers were a mix, but enough good ones the bad ones did't matter. Easy to call in sick or get time off. A lot of team work to cover each others shifts and have fun. Managers were realistic about goals and never felt the pressure to sell more.
社風
Relationships with the store manager at some stores determine your success
Human Resource Manager (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2018年12月13日
Younger inexperienced Managers are given opportunities to run stores with little or no experience. If your store manager likes you, it can help your careers whether or not you're qualified.
Upper management beyond the District Manager is fair
Some District Managers are horrible along with some store managers
社風
Decent first job, but no room to grow
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2018年12月13日
First off, it's retail so I did not expect too much from it. Although, it was my first job I was excited and happy to work for the first few months. But, the hours started slowing down, we went through numerous employees the 2 years I was there, and the management was close to terrible. I enjoyed the customer service and interaction as I am very much a people person, but when the customer became a problem or a little bit out of hand the management did little to resolve the issue.
Discounts, friendships
短所
Little to no benefits, poor hours
社風
poor management but the people are cool
Merchandising/Sales Associate (在職中) –  Montgomery, IL2018年12月13日
the management isn't the greatest but the people you end up working with are pretty awesome. most of your coworkers are nice and the discounts are great. you get up to a 25% discount.
Good basic job
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Mishawaka, IN2018年12月13日
Good job, nice people, pay sucks as do most retail Jobs. I enjoyed working there. It gave me the experience I needed to be able to branch out and get a better paying job
社風
Friendly place to work, not bad for retail
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Toledo, OH2018年12月13日
This job is a decent retail job. Overall the management is kind and encouraging. There are opportunities to work your way up but sometimes I think they need an official application process for it. Raises are also only about once a year. They are very flexible with your schedule with adequate notice, as long as you can work weekends. Sometimes the job is stressful and you have to be good at multitasking. Overall, it's not a bad company to work for.
Scheduling flexibility
Low pay
社風
I'm not exactly sure how to rate this job
Loss Prevention Associate (現在は退職) –  The Woodlands, TX2018年12月12日
I'm not necessarily sure how you want me to rate this job, since I was fired for a ridiculous issue. I was given full permission from my mother to use those points.
Fast environment
Low pay and long hrs
It's Retail
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Elkhart, IN2018年12月12日
There were good days and there were bad days. The only consistency was what was expected from us- Greeting customers, man the register, and clean up after closing. One thing I did like about working here was that my customer services skills did improve drastically working here, as did my patience. The Management did change a few times in the 2 years working there but the 'Idea' always stayed the same. Coworkers were also hit or miss. There were some that did their part and had a good attitude about it but then there were coworkers that were the complete opposite. This is retail. I didn't hate it but I also didn't love it.
長所
Great starting point for work
短所
The inconsistency from day to day
Replinishment/Stocker
Stock Clerk - Merchandise Specialist (在職中) –  Tukwila, WA2018年12月12日
Working for JCPenney is a fast-paced, and able be flexible hours, its great to work with people that you get along well, I like my hours and insurance benefits as well as PTO and medical leave.
Working for JCPenney
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Queensbury, NY2018年12月12日
I worked for JCPeneny for three years. I was given 35-40 hours per week. I actually quit my job at JCPenney because I wanted some time off that the company would not give me. I needed to take time off of about several months.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Mokena, IL2018年12月12日
Fun and fast paced environment. Employees and management staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Willing to go out of their way to make staff comfortable
Fun and friendly
短所
schedule is made out less than a week in advance
社風
work at Jcp, regret it in a week.
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年12月12日
Worked at Jcpenney for almost three years , hardly called out, always got shifts covered, stayed extra and did my part, rewarded with disrespect and unprofessionalism. WORST MANAGEMENT, never met a less respectful group of people to report to, they had maybe one or two genuinely good managers, the rest found any excuse to sit at their desk and ignore calls from the sales floor. The most enjoyablr part of this job was bonding with coworkers with how impossible it was to work with our managers when they are so uncaring and unprofessional. I watched many people leave because of one particular manger who will disrespect associates and avoid doing their job. Jcpenney will schedule you until 10pm and berate you for not staying until 12am. "You don't leave until the jobs done" they say as we walk through the back door, no you fools i leave when my schedule says i do because if i go overtime by ten minutes I get the backlash not the managers who kept us. They will let you get screamed at by a customer, and do nothing, they would rather you look like an idiot by following the store policy, then come in and do whatever they want against the policy than actually help you suceed in the store. IT IS NOT WORTH IT, I KNOW YOU MAY NEED A JOB BUT THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU WILL EVER MAKE AND YOULL BE WONDERING WHY YOU DIDNT LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TELL YOU DO NOT GO TO THE INTERVIEW, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AT THIS PLACE FOR 8.40 AN HOUR AND THEN A 30 CENT RAISE AFTER TWO YEARS, 25 PERCENT OFF IS NOT WORTH IT.
長所
You might get a good deal on shoes
literally everything else
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Northridge, CA2018年12月12日
Good place to start working. Let’s their associates grow in customer service and teaches employees how to grow to become a better worker in any retail stores
Good managers
Short breaks
社風
Working part time doing full time work
Cashier/Recovery (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年12月12日
Coworkers are very nice and help you without asking, but management needs improvement. Since I have worked at JcPenney, management is terrible! They are rude and disrespectful to their employees They do not know how to schedule employees for work and they don't notify you if they make any changes. If you tell them a set time to work they do not follow it. You may work one week then none the next.
長所
free lunch for special occasions.
no pay raise, cut hours
社風
great place to bad it closed
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Hutchinson, KS2018年12月12日
loved working here, lots of great co workers, but awesome customers. Wish they hadn't closed it, but I understand. I think could have been managed better to maybe see if the store would pick up, but the expenses for the company just didn't make it feasible
Cashier/Stocker (在職中) –  La Crosse, WI2018年12月11日
JCPenney is a wonderful company to work for and they recognize associates that work hard and contribute to the sales of the store.

I have worked in retail before and they pay based on your experience and effort put forth.
Hours and flexibility
社風
It’s fun with the right people
JCPenney Sales Associate (在職中) –  Boise, ID2018年12月11日
The hardest part of this job is holiday hours. You can work till midnight on those hours. They start you with a good pay if you have a good resume. There is a lacking in empathy towards employees. Over all i think it is a good fit for most lots of people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Nice people to work with
Cashier (在職中) –  Palmdale, CA2018年12月11日
Working there is fun but definately does not pay enough. There needs to be more help from all management. Most of tbe responsibilities of customer assistance fall under the cashiering managers and sometimes it gets overwhelming.
社風
fun and freindly place to work at
Customer Service, and cashier (現在は退職) –  Kentwood, MI2018年12月11日
a typical day at work would be cleaning out the fitting rooms helping out people seeing if they need any help. I learned here at this job is to be patient. the hardest part about this job was keeping the fitting rooms clean because people destroyed them back to back.
長所
rude customers but you had to be nice.
短所
alot of benifits and activities.
Fun work environment
Women's department associate (現在は退職) –  Lebanon, NH2018年12月11日
The JCPenney in Lebanon, NH was a pleasure to work for. The managers made the work environment fun and they were easy to talk to. The departments were clean and easy to access.
申請されたプロフィール