JCPenneyの社員レビュー

19,245 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great Part time job
JCPenney Sales Associate (在職中) –  Springfield, MO2019年2月21日
I love my job at JC Penney. I was hired for seasonal work in October but I show up for work and work hard and was rewarded by being kept on after the Holiday season. Great environment and love helping customers.
Great environment
社風
Fun place to work,good benefits.
Press Operator (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2019年2月21日
Fun relaxed environment. Great people. Good advancement possibilities. Great benefits with competitive pay. Great place to meet new interesting people.
長所
Great place to start a career.
Can't think of any.
Fun and fast paced
Lead Support / Operations Specialist (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2019年2月21日
I loved working for JC Penney. It is a very fast place to work. You meet great people everyday and get a chance to bright someone's day with a nice word or just by assisting them with their needs. Management does tend to be a little all over the place but in the end they get the job done. They treat the employees with respect and tend to shoe the appreciation quite often. Most of the time the issues comes from the employee themselves. I do have to say that the hours are long due to a lack of employees who take their job or position seriously by not calling in or showing up for work. All in all, this is a great place to work part time since they seem not to hire full time workers as of late.
長所
Fun, fast paced and awesome discounts
短所
Can be stressful at times
Sales Person/Cashier
Commissioned Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Cheektowaga, NY2019年2月20日
I received Customers at my counter and answered their questions about clothes that they'd like to see. I cashiered with cash and credit cards. I folded clothes and kept my area clean daily. I received cash bonuses for selling JCPenny Credit Cards to new Customers and received 3 awards for this. I worked with my co+worker daily to keep our "Men's Department" clean and presentable. He gave me tips about selling on Commission. My Supervisor was nice and set the rules. I received 50% off of clothes and 75% off of discontinued clothes.
50-75% discounts and Nice co-workers and Supervisors
短所
Low wages. There was a lot of folding clothes.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2019年2月20日
Overall the associates were decent but the management was really bad and unprofessional. Very unorganized and care free about us employees. Give ideas and would get shut down from them.
breakroom
wages and salary
社風
Nice place to work at with nice people
Operations Team Member (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2019年2月20日
Wonderful place to work at with great people . Great benefits , free food , potlucks , . Great Customer Service and it’s in the mall. If you need the excerise this is the place to work at
Discounts, Awesome Coworkers
Undesirable Pay
Don't work here
Processor (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2019年2月20日
The worst thing about working for this company is that they haven't given the majority of their employees raises in well over a decade. Not even a penny. They make a lot of promises to employees that they don't really keep; there's always a loophole. Some of the management is okay, but there's a general culture of "I don't care anymore" from a lot of people because they're tired of being treated poorly and not getting raises. The work/life balance is totally disrespected and communication is terrible.
20% Discount card
Too many
Workplace
Task Force Member (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2019年2月20日
Good place to work just not fair wages. They put a heavy work load on you and at times it's overwhelming. Don't like certain people they are backstabbers. So be very careful of some people! :-)
Good people
Heavy workload
社風
only thing good was discounts
Sale Associate (現在は退職) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2019年2月20日
that's really all that was good about the job, you didn't really get anything else. The store that I worked at in didn't really was mostly Hispanics and while i don't think they were racist it seemed those were the only people top be promoted to do anything else.
hella discounts!!!
no room for growth
Versatile work environment
SALES ASSOCIATE/SALES (現在は退職) –  Novi, MI2019年2月20日
JCP is a versatile work environment with many opportunities for growth. They have allowed me to experience working in other departments. They also have fair compensation.
You can do better
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Covington, LA2019年2月20日
I worked in the women's department and it was a wreck. I loved my coworkers but that was the only things I enjoyed. Most of the time you did not have another associate to help you in the largest department, management wouldn't let you do your work the way you wanted to even if it was more efficient. Women department was also responsible to go help check out customers when it got busy, putting us behind in our department.
Fun and Plenty of Benefits
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Waterford, CT 063852019年2月19日
A typical day at work would be taking care of customers at the register and on the floor while also making sure your department is cleaned and well-stocked. I learned valuable skills in retail and customer satisfaction. While also learning how to fold clothes and measure a persons body with a measuring tape. Management at JCPenney was productive and efficient while being people friendly as well. The hardest part of the job is working holidays fast and effectively. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to create a friendship with your co-workers while working proficiently.
20-25% off merchandise
Rude Customers
JCPennys
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2019年2月19日
Working at JCPennys is a lot but it paid good money. Some managers were rude but i just brushed it off. While working there your shift will go by fast if you are working hard enough.
JCPenney Sephora
Product Specialist (現在は退職) –  Greenville, NC2019年2月19日
I loved working for JCPenney Sephora. I the management was great and our goals were always realistic and clear. I never had any issues working at JcPenney.
社風
Some managers did not lead by example
Department Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Michigan City, IN2019年2月19日
Some managers would just sit in the office and not have a clue as to what was going on in the store and didn't care. They need to have more interaction with employees and customers.
長所
Believed in the company focus
I liked this job
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, CA2019年2月19日
This was one of my first jobs and it used to be cool when I went back it was different so I stayed out of managements way but over all it was cool !!!
Nice people
短所
Not too much thought goes in to the work
workday
Operations Associate (現在は退職) –  Biloxi, MS2019年2月19日
I enjoyed going to Jcpenny it was like a family atmosphere. the customers were great and the total atmosphere is very pleasant I worked on the operations team and it was fast pace but fun.
Family
pay
社風
Love love love working in the Salon!
Master Stylist (在職中) –  Conroe, TX2019年2月18日
Super supportive manager. Very tentative to stylists needs and concerns. It was always an open door policy. My manager made me feel valued and important. I never felt a hesitation to speak with her about any and everything. Highly recommend.
Discounts, Benefits, fun working environment
短所
Mentally and emotionally stressful at times.
Fun work environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Rockwall, TX2019年2月18日
JCPenney is a fun place to work, the managers are pretty laid back, except when it comes to making credit. They are very flexible with hours and are able to work around your schedules.
Unorganized and labor work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2019年2月18日
This JCPenney I work at in Florida Mall was the worse. They don't pay you enough for your hard work. Your feet aches after each day of the amount of work is required from you an the LODs is so rude. Well majority are. And they are so unorganized. One will tell you in thing. The next will expect something else and you are left to do three different taskes a day that you will not get finished doing anyway.
Good benfits and discount