JCPenneyの社員レビュー

18,188 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Good first job, but not much room for advancement
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2018年9月22日
JCPenney's is a great first job, but it is not a job where there is much room to grow. Hours were flexible during the holidays, but slow and harder to get during the off season. Scheduling while having a second job was near impossible as they would schedule me during my unavailable times.
Fun and active
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年9月22日
Working at Jcpenny, It became very understanding, because It allowed me to believe in chances and very busy at times and active. They had there days..
Not your ideal job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年9月22日
Working at Jcpenny was a hassle and did a lot of work that was not included in your job description. Constantly had to call a manager over due to a customer.
30 min lunches
high prices
社風
Productive workplace with some issues
Fulfillment Associate (在職中) –  Cedar Park, TX2018年9月22日
The store I worked at was a fun place to work with great supervisors. I was one of the harder working associates and cashiered often, but I was quickly moved up a position. You can understand my excitement for moving into another department so quickly, however around a month later, after I was comfortable, I was moved into recovery (folding clothes, etc), because they hired a new person to do the job I was doing more than adequately. This was unbelievably disappointing as I was already over-qualified to do that job. Also, management would often schedule me when I had said I wouldn't be able to work (I warned them a month in advance), and when I asked to be taken off that schedule day they told me I'd have to find someone to cover my shift.
社風
I earned fast track promotions, great manager and perfromance based
CORPORATE TRAINER MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018年9月22日
I started at the lowest rung and after many promotions based on exceeding sales goals and other standards earned promotions to Senior, supervisor and then Trainer. I loved teaching and my manager was hands off only occasionally adding advice. He was really good at managing only when he needed to which allowed me to do my best.
Measured performance promotions
low pay
Customer Service (在職中) –  Mobile, AL2018年9月22日
JCPenney is a great company to work. The benefits are nice and the discount on merchandise, which includes the expanded appliance center for all of your household needs.
社風
It was a nice place to work
Supervisor (在職中) –  Sebring, FL2018年9月21日
Jcpennys is a great place to work great work environment and opportunities and prosper. The board of directors have goals to make the company great and it’s an awesome place.
Was fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Yankton, SD2018年9月21日
I enjoyed my time there management was very helpful all employees worked well together as a team system was easy to use shifts were flexible discounts were awesome
社風
Fun Work environment lots of amazing people
Omni Associate (在職中) –  Naples, FL2018年9月21日
A typical day at Jcp is relaxing not much difficulty, straight forward instruction and goals, only thing that gets hard is when theirs no manager on the floor
productive and fun workplace
Customer service receive payment be cash (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年9月21日
I had lots of fun working for JC Penney, although it was a seasonal job i had lots of good memories , every one was very friendly and welcoming, and i love helping others.
great work environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Jasper, AL2018年9月21日
i loved my co workers and boss. the job its self was not bad at all. i can honestly say i loved it there, even if it was only temporary. I can honestly say nothing bad at all about this job. I really hate the store closed.
co-workers, boss, hours, customers
短所
slightly stressful around holidays, such as easter, etc. not really any cons. i have nothing bad to say about my time spent there.
Great and fantastic people
DevOps Engineer (在職中) –  California2018年9月21日
It has been a fantastic life here, great and fantastic people, great working etiquette, intelligent people and above all, there is a reward for every good deeds
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA2018年9月21日
I loved working here everyday was fun. Cashier, recovery, on the floor, fitting rooms, just a normal retail work environment. Everyone was very friendly.
Great coworkers
good high school job
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Washington State2018年9月20日
Basic retail job. Help customers with any questions they might have, direct them where to find things. Use cash register and reorganize product as needed
Typical day
Appliance Supervisor (在職中) –  Wichita, KS2018年9月20日
Responsible for driving sales and revenue. Training, coaching and developing associates. Assist customers making informed decisions about products and services. Achieve department sales objectives.
長所
Able to direct department without outside intervention
短所
No advertising support from corporate. No tv, limited local radio, paper ads to customer base only
good place to start out
Cosmetic & Fragrance Advisor (現在は退職) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WI2018年9月20日
This was a good place to start my cosmetology career. We went through a couple managers when through my duration with the company. We ended up with only our store manager as our salon manager.
good place to work
短所
Management was subpar when I worked there.
Fun, fast paced environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年9月20日
I really liked working for Penneys. The store was pretty. I liked the people that I worked with. There was some competition due to working in a wage plus commission area, but on a whole, the job was fun.
Working day to day
Merchandise Execution Associate (在職中) –  Riverside, CA2018年9月20日
Day to day isn't to bad. You'll get really rude and dumb customers from time to time but its not so bad. Management tries to be there for you as much as possible. The only negative thing is that you can't really advance/move up or get enough hours. The holidays is the best to get more hours but it's a lot take in if you don't have retail experience because it gets hectic.
短所
Not given enough hours, not much advancement.
Toxic Work Environment
Commission Sales Specialist (現在は退職) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018年9月20日
At this time JCPenney St. Cloud is a toxic work environment. I know of no one that is happy or content with their job. Turn over is at a all time high.
Some autonomy
短所
Un clear direction, reactionary management
社風
The job is what you make it
Supervisor, Supply Chain (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年9月20日
It's a warehouse. When its hot its hot when its old its cold. There are some days when mandatory o/t is called is fast paced stressful and it can be rewarding
申請されたプロフィール