JCPenneyの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 17,303 件見つかりました 17,304 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Rushed work invinorment
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Sterling, VA2018年6月20日
employees were enforced with how many cards they could get a person to sign up for. if one does not meet that requirement there would be consequences.
Jcpenny
Merchandise Associate (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2018年6月20日
It was a nice place to work at. Associates were nice, management was very good to me and work around my schedule. However the pay was not that great. The discounts however was pretty cool
Nice discounts
Low pay
Stressful environment
HR Supervisor (在職中) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2018年6月20日
Working for this company is stressful to say the least. Retail is never a fun time but this company in particular is a rough. Work to life balance there is none to say the least. The managers get annoyed when you want a day off or a week of vacation and expect you to be on call 24/7 with your availability. If you don't mind being a robot and working all the time while being treated as a cog in a machine rather than a human, then you'll be fine.
money
短所
management, attitudes, leadership, corporate, angry customers
Nice place to work
Receiving Clerk (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年6月20日
A typical day at work come in unload the truck put things where they need to go, that i learn at the job be on time. management is ok very easy going
leave early
short hours
社風
Productive and fun to work.
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hutchinson, KS2018年6月20日
Our location was in Hutchinson, KS so a typical day was pretty slow, but as long as you are good at making yourself busy and being creative you could usually stay pretty busy. They had the best management team I have ever worked with.
Work place
Sales associate, Customer service, Jewelry (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年6月20日
I loved working at jcpenny unfortunately my family moved and i had to leave but if i had a choice i wouldve stay for a long time the hiring manager and manger was very nice and welcoming
Co-wokers, fun work environment
短所
All co-worker cant be good
no cons
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Lombard, IL2018年6月20日
it was my first job so it was to be as expected, but short lived. the management was nice and for it to be a department store, we would get out at a nice time every night.
Poor managment
Operations Associate (在職中) –  Guilderland, NY2018年6月20日
The managers of the specific branch I work for rush everything,shame you for not being fast enough,and cannot keep a single person around for more than two weeks.
Do not recommend
Sales Support Specialist (在職中) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018年6月20日
I would not recommend working here. I worked there 2 years no raise and no advancement. When I went and asked for a raise they refused. The management was terrible everything was terrible
Seasonal Position
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Carson, CA2018年6月20日
Despite the position being seasonal. Management stressed that if sales goals are met, and ICaps a made frequently then the position is made permanent. However this information is completely false. Management utilizes favoritism regardless of employment performance and or customer service
Great Environment
CUSTOMER SALES REP (現在は退職) –  Broward County, FL2018年6月20日
As like all other department stores JCP is a great company to work for. Over the years I have worked in a plethora of different departments around the store. I was never too stressed out of placed in a situation that was questionable by management.
Relaxed work place
No work hours
Fun Work Place
Senior Detail Assistant (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2018年6月19日
If you want to learn you can always find someone that can teach you. There are a lot of opportunities but everything is very slow moving to do so. There are a lot of hours and full and part time employment. The scheduling can be very flexible depending on the position. The biggest issue I had was communication and getting time off. And when I had my miscarriage (which started on site) I got points for it even though it was a medical emergency that I had to leave.
長所
Fun environment, great people to work with
Little communication
fun place
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Frisco, TX2018年6月19日
everyone was cool and management was laid back. the peers were nice and pleasant to work with . the work balance was manageble. the environment was pleasant
Enjoyed
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Manteca, CA 953372018年6月19日
I liked working here for my first job it was a great experience to gain as first starting out in the work field. It was laid back even on the rush days for back to school and the managers were super helpful and nice.
Super flexible
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Brighton, MI2018年6月19日
super nice quiet environment super flexible with hours and are very understanding when it comes to sick days or calls off you get paid alot for retail
Great discount
Senior Designer (現在は退職) –  West Des Moines, IA2018年6月19日
Very friendly people
Room for improvement
Paid training
PTO for all employees( certain requirements)
Help with training on register
Coaching for newer stylists
PTO
Short breaks
Productive and friendly environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2018年6月19日
I really enjoyed working at JCPenney and everything that I learned there. From cashiering to packaging a customer's order, I was able to generate many new experiences and skills. I was moved to a lot of different areas of the store so I learned the duties of many different positions which I think has helped me greatly. I really loved the environment and all of my coworkers. It was always fun and friendly and I felt like I belonged.
Discounts, Environment
N/A
good job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月19日
I had emergency had to leave out of town spoke to the manager 3 days about it before leaving she said she will take me off the schedule the day I had to leave turns out they didn't I was not thought all the things I was suppose to learn.
Unorganized
Fast paced work enviorment
Sales Clerk (現在は退職) –  Sault Ste. Marie, MI2018年6月19日
My job was in the back unloading the stock and putting it to the floor. It was nice and easy going, but very time limited. I enjoyed myself on occasion but managers would be testy if we weren't fast enough.
社風
Employment was great with friendly employers, they cares
Customer Service/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Southaven, MS2018年6月19日
I worked well with JC Penney as a Cashier. I could see myself moving up in further my career. My Disability is what had me to just work Part Time but i loved the job atmosphere.
Great Environment
短所
Some Customers was beriable to deal with
申請されたプロフィール