JCPenneyの社員レビュー

15,894 件のレビューを表示
Fun place to work
Children's, and women’s specialty Dept Manager (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2018年2月22日
I loved working at Penney’s. The work environment was great. There was plenty to do and plenty of support to help get the job done. Pay could have been better and time off could have been more.
Trans Specialist
Transportation Specialist (在職中) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018年2月21日
i enjoy working at JCP, Management is good, no complaints. Everyone is challenged to strive for excellence. Whining is not allowed. Working smart is the key to success.
長所
Everyone work with you and you are treated fairly
no cons
It was alright at first
Cashier/Recovery/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年2月21日
Jcpenney was a great place to work but once we got a new store manager things have went down hill and a lot of people lost there jobs there because of the bad management. Like the managers wanted to fire people because they wanted to start over.
Cool co-workers
短所
Bad management, could get fired after a year
社風
A great place to use your customer service skills.
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Tallahassee, FL2018年2月21日
There is always something to do when working in retail. Work shifts went by quick. The hardest part of the job is learning you can't please everyone. Remember to try your best and you will be rewarded.
Discount
Lousy pay raises
slow
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Florence, KY2018年2月21日
managers were rude. talked about other workers. not good hours. expected a lot from you. not good pay. tried to stay as long as i could, but i ended up getting tired of it.
hours
hours
Hard Work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Southaven, MS2018年2月21日
Depending on your job title at the company, you had many late nights. Every employee, when working late shift, was required to stay until the entire store was neat and put back in order for the next day. During Christmas. I would work until 2 or 3 a.m.
Great company
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Greenville, NC2018年2月21日
Nothing negative to say about the company, my district manager however definitely got rid of most African american employees one by one, the store I worked for had most black associates but one by one we were mistreated, fired or quit and more other races slid in
easy job
rasict
Great workplace
Assisting customer (現在は退職) –  Lewisville, TX2018年2月21日
I stared off on the truck unloading and loading. They saw i had great customer service, so they moved me to the floor. I was in the home department. I still use some skills i learned there today.
This place was awful
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sarasota, FL2018年2月21日
The whole job was overall awful. Management was awful and only liked you if you kissed their butts. All my coworkers were nice and the main reason i stayed at this job for as long as i did.
Fun Coworkers, Discount
Great people
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Manteca, CA2018年2月21日
I loved working there the staff was great I learned a lot of new things the men's department staff was amazing it was always busy I like working with different people.
Nope
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Temecula, CA2018年2月20日
They had me work hours that I was not supposed to at 16, not only did they break the law but during my time there no one trained me and the customers got angry. It was only seasonal but it was stressful.
Discounts
短所
Short breaks for long hours, no training and workers are rude
Fun place to work
Stylist/Colorist (在職中) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018年2月20日
Doing hair is a lot on your body if you have a full book. They offer a lot of training and they are fair with the commission. However, there are a lot of stylist in the salon and it makes it hard to build your book so the potential to make money is harder. But overall I really love the salon and our manager is great!
長所
Free great training every spring and fall and we get paid to take it
短所
To many stylist not enough clients
A great work place
Training Supervisor/jcp.com supervisor (現在は退職) –  Montrose, CO2018年2月20日
I enjoyed working with the public. Solving customers problems . Learning their needs.
The hardest part of the job is you can't please everyone.
the holidaysWorking
customer first policy
Productive and carer orientated
Shoe Lead Merchandising Associate (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2018年2月20日
JcPenney's was a business causal job.Very friendly and laid back associates who knew their jobs very well. Managers were always on the floor helping out.
社風
Good place for starting job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Mays Landing, NJ2018年2月20日
Fast paced and almost always something to do, very friendly and helpful co-workers and managers. It was my first job and I would definitely recommend it to others my age. I learned how to work retail, ask for credit, and point of sale tools and how to properly work registers.
Amazing
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pendleton, OR2018年2月20日
I absolutely Loved working for this company. They were very cooperative when it came to working around my schedule. I received a 25% discount on ALL items, even if they were on sale.
Frequent breaks, Awesome discounts
Weekly sales requirements
JCPenney
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Milwaukee, WI2018年2月20日
Great company and benefits too bad they are closing the logistics center because it was a great commute. Management was fair. Hardest part of the job was walking the long parking lot to the entrance.
Free lunches
Healthcare, short breaks
社風
productive fun place with a great team atmosphere
Merchandise Associate (現在は退職) –  Lexington, KY2018年2月20日
A great place to work and learn how to build customer service skills. You feel like you are part of a team and questions are welcome always. I would recommend this as a place to work
Great for Entry
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年2月20日
Great for a first job, would not recommend for a career. Many changes in leadership in the two years I've been here, management is lacking, but it is a good opportunity to learn how retail work really feels.
社風
As long as you don't get seasonal jobs there it's a good place to work
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018年2月20日
The managers were not too bad. They would be hard on you but as long as you got your work done they are really nice. Be careful around the supervisor. Strict on attendance. Other associates were funny and awesome.
Discounts