JCPenneyの社員レビュー

14,995 件のレビューを表示
Courteous Staff
school volunteer and homemaker (現在は退職) –  Taylor, MI2017年12月12日
Courteous Staff and willing to assist with clients helping and finding item they need or to provide options for various packages they need in the photo department.
Fast paced work
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Lynnwood, WA2017年12月12日
Jc Penney is a very fast paced company in which you are always dealing with the public. Its a great job for high schoolers or those looking for their first experience in Customer Service
It was okay.
Associate (現在は退職) –  Manchester, CT2017年12月12日
Rarely seen the GM. One of the managers were really rude but everyone else was wonderful, it's like a small community. At times you can feel overworked when you're the only person working in your department which happens.
社風
Highly Recommend To A Friend!
Sr. Detail Assistant (在職中) –  Haslet, TX2017年12月12日
The J.C Penney Fine Jewelry Department is a VERY FAST paced position to hold. If you can not catch on quickly to simple office task, this is not the job for you!
NO METAL IN CLOTHING, SHOES, HAIR ACCESSORIES
Tiffany Cavalier
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  El Dorado, AR2017年12月12日
She was by far the best General Manager I had ever worked for. She created an environment of trust and reliability and people did their jobs with no complaints because she respected everyone. She gave me all the right pointers on becoming and staying a great leader.
Greta place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Coral Springs, FL2017年12月12日
it was a great place to work and I had a lot of fun...I was young when I worked there and needed to switch careers that is the only reason I left working there
社風
Relaxed place to work, friendly staff.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Modesto, CA2017年12月12日
The management is cool and very flexible with working around with what is going on in life. The lack of hours is tough sometimes, but for the duties of the job it is paid fairly.
Good for extra income
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hazard, KY2017年12月12日
At the time that I was working at JCPenney's, I was also working at the Knott County Water and Sewer District. As a source of extra income, the job served its purpose. The best part of the job was the workers and environment. CEO issues at the time caused the company to do layoff's.
stressful
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  League City, TX2017年12月12日
dealt with many customers who were very opinionated and seemed to have a problem with everything. Since it was the holidays they wanted to find anything wrong with items in order to receive more discounts
Upper Management has no clue on Clothing Business/Golden Rule set by founder
District Asset Protection Manager (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年12月12日
Company is being run by people who have no clue on Clothing Business/Golden Rule set forth by Founder. They also have placed people in VP positions that do not know how run Departments. Big example is Asset Protection. Shrinkage is out of hand and all new programs are running Department and Company into ground. Board of Directors/Share Holders forgot we are a clothing company, not Apple or Home Depot!
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年12月12日
The management at JCPenney was very unorganized. I have had interactions with customers where a manager was needed. Some of the managers would tell me something different every time one was called. Also, the recognization within the job was not up to par. Too much work was being asked for the little I was getting paid.
Employee discount
Unfair managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Very Busy Salon
Hairstylist/Cashier/Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Watertown, NY2017年12月11日
Day consisted of all Areas of Cosmetology. Hair cutting, coloring, perms, eyebrows, ear piercing, pedicure, nails. Booked appointments for the salon and answered the phone as needed. Must sell retail hair supplies.
nice salon
pay
社風
How much product can you scan?
Warehouse Laborer (現在は退職) –  Lenexa, KS2017年12月11日
Its all about how fast you can move the product. You are put on teams where you score points according to how many trucks you unload. That determines pay. "How much Freight can you scan in is the name of the game."
simple
Associate/Leader (在職中) –  Eden Prairie, MN2017年12月11日
I found this company to be hardcore because I got ran out of the company. It was a good company in the sense that I was a really hard worker. I didn't let anyone put me down.
社風
Not consistent in treatment of employees committing same mistakes.
Forklift Operator (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2017年12月11日
Not consistent in treatment of employees committing same errors. JCPenney does have a good benefit package. Ability to choose work schedule, as in four 10 hour days as opposed to five 8 hour days, is a positive also.
Horrible
Seasonal Cashier (現在は退職) –  Arcadia, CA2017年12月11日
I worked my first retail job here for the winter. Was the worst job for me, the manager was never around. I had no training, the portal was never updated with hours so I got scheduled for days I was not aware of so I wasn't able to make them. Coworkers were not helpful, watched others fail.
discount
短所
short breaks, no culture, bad environment, coworkers, management, hours
Enjoyable work day
Sales Specialist (現在は退職) –  Moore, OK2017年12月11日
i think this is very time consuming not even relating to my resume wish i could skip all this but it wont let me sure wish it would it is crazy very crazy
Not Fun
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Montebello, CA2017年12月11日
Holidays were the worst. Managers did not have a sense of clue on how to schedule. You may easily get off work at 2AM and be back in the building at 8am to open.
Worst job ever
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Ashland, KY2017年12月11日
If you didn't ask EVERY customer, returning or knowingly already has one, to apply for a cc through them they would treat you like dirt! i was yelled at, had hours cut from me, and treated like i was 12 years old. i hated this job and the management!!
短所
everything about this job is a con
Not to bad
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Boardman, OH2017年12月11日
It was not a bad place to work, I was hired on for holiday help. The only complaint that I had was lack of communication. they could use an update on their data base tho.
the discounts