JCPenneyの社員レビュー

17,579 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
JC Penney
Department Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年7月19日
This was a good company to work for. The management was great and willing to work with you. Holiday hours were crazy, but I loved it at the time. Benefits were good.
Work Environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月19日
Working here was all work no play. Work one stop and would have to return 2 minutes later and repeat. Constantly picking up clothes and folding. Helping customers find where they need to go.
Sales Associates
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年7月18日
Overall the company is not bad, Just the management needs a lot of communication and needs to be on task. Due to issues from time to time, managers doesn't help much when their employees are going through difficult.
Good sales career
Department Manager/Buyer (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2018年7月18日
Managed employees on a comprehensive level through scheduling, performance, coaching and professional development.
Develops efficient workforce and motivated employees who can achieve maximum productivity for a fast-paced organization.
Excellent communication with vendors, customers and stakeholders in order to ensure optimal service.
社風
How it was working in jcpenny
Sales Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月18日
Cared more about their customers then their employees.Managers let the customers that come and shop mis treat the employees very messy store good sales though
GOOD SALES
RUDE MANAGERS
fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年7月18日
Great place to work if a person needs part time work, I truly enjoyed working at JC Penney but not enough hours. Everyone worked hard & worked as a team.

Great stepping stone for persons learning about retail work.
社風
Productive workplace with continued management support
Part-time Sales Associate in Jewelry Department (在職中) –  Kearney, NE2018年7月18日
This is a very supportive workplace and we continually have educational learning videos to help us provide the best customer service that we can for our customers.

The hardest part of the job to trying to wait on more than 1 customer at a time as there is usually only 1 person assigned to the department at a time. However, other team members are usually available to help or clear up any questions for the customer or with the computer.

Most enjoyable are working with the team members and the fun activities that our General Manager provides for us.
長所
Some free lunches and snacks, dress code is relaxed for specific times
短所
No benefits, schedule changes each week
社風
Pretty Easy but Not great pay and Not good management.
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Langhorne, PA2018年7月18日
Managers were mostly doing nothing and just on their phones. Barely helped out on floor, cared only about themselves and getting paid. Too little pay here to be given multiple jobs to do at once with only like two people per shift.
長所
Friendly associates, Good break time, Sometimes bring in occasional food for associates
短所
Bad management, Store very messy, disorganized, and low pay for job duties.
Fun place to work
Suits Salesman (現在は退職) –  Northridge, CA2018年7月18日
I was working partime at JCPenney. It was a great work environment. Management was always able to work with you under any situation. That what I loved JCPenney. All the associates are willing to help you anytime.
Good environment
短所
Sometimes we stay too late
Better Managment
Sales Associate Full Time (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年7月18日
Needs Better Management, More control in different department, better line signs more employees give more hours to employee more understanding managers
discounts
better benefits, better management
work
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Waxahachie, TX2018年7月18日
mangement is good part time has no benifits people are nice. hours weekly is less then 30 weekly no over time but sometimes we would have overtime. there alwalys something to do
needed more money
Supervisor/Manager (現在は退職) –  Staunton, VA2018年7月18日
This was a low paying job no matter what position you held. Increases were not even enough to be considered an increase. I wanted a set schedule and that was not possible with this position.
Fast Paced and Very annoying
Sales Associate & Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sugar Land, TX2018年7月18日
depends on who your manager is, customers tend to be disrespectful, and customers feel obligated for a discount. I wouldn’t recommend working here unless it is your first job
Bed Bug Infestation
Major Appliance Customer Rep (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年7月18日
Lsst week of my training the company informed us that they have bed bugs by having a safety meeting. Co workers were finding bugs EVERYDAY. Terminex comes to the company to treat but they do not treat the chairs everyone sits in. You can not bring in any alcohol to spray your area. So you have to sit there paranoid hoping and praying a bed bug doesn't get on you, you take it home and it lays eggs now your house is infested, then you have to throw out all your things. Its not worth it i quit for that very reason. They clearly dont care about their employees.
Other than that its a great job, room for advancement because the turn over rate is really high
長所
Benefits
短所
Bed bugs
Fun work place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2018年7月17日
At my time at JCPenney I did indeed learn more about fashion and clothing, as well as communication skills. I uspoke Spanish and English which helped a lot of customers
15 min break paid
Worked pass 10:30 pm
社風
would not recommend to my worst enemy
Sales Associate/Fitting Room (在職中) –  Wilmington, DE2018年7月17日
Working at JCP is not fun! Management is completely focused on the credit card goal and not the well-being of the associates. The associates are all great people, and hours get cut if you get on the bad side of HR. Former associates don’t work as well as others, and the associates who do work get all of the workload while the ones who don’t just get smaller jobs.
Discount
短所
Bad management, unfair pay, unfair workload
would go back
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Milford, CT2018年7月17日
met one of my best friends working here and i am so grateful to have met her i call her my little sister and i wouldn't change her for the world jcp will always get love
Terrible Work Environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年7月17日
Management was terrible to the employees. Didn't care about our well being. I have lots of stories about this place. Very unprofessional. Rarely allowed any breaks.
Sinking ship
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2018年7月17日
The company is a sinking ship. Not a lot of advancement opportunities. Management constantly cutting hours to save payroll. Employee engagement is nonexistent.
Poor Leadership
Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年7月17日
The Store Manager did not spend any time training me. I had to learn it all on my own. I feel I did an outstanding job. I had sales goals set for all of the department supervisors and updated them on a daily basis. We always exceeded the goals and beat last year sales. I worked on some of days off. The District Manager and I had several meetings about the Store Manager and the way he would assign me projects that I was not responsible for. He made me do them anyway.
Good Salary and Benefits