JCPenneyの社員レビュー

18,393 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
cool job
Retail Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Trumbull, CT2018年10月18日
not a bad place to work, fun time, fair pay depending on what department you are in. Black friday is bad for any retail place, but still staff works as a team
easy going
pay
社風
Never was Promoted even with Employee of the month Awards twice.
Operation's Los Prevention. (現在は退職) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年10月17日
Never was Promoted to a salary that would cover cost of living even when holding two Employee of the Month Awards people were evil and rude and disrespectful lieing Corporate Officers when I worked in Operation's and Los Prevention for 7 years.
None.
短所
Terrible lieing Employees evil not enough job pay to cover cost of living.
社風
I think the job honestly wasn’t horrible
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018年10月17日
The job was horrible from start to finish. First of all they don’t even know how to train any of their new employees. The person who “trained” me didn’t do anything. All they were doing was complaining about the job to me and basically I learned everything from doing it myself. All of the managers were very rude and horrible and had no empathy. If someone called out they would think it’s the end of the world. All in all, this is the worst company ever and I highly recommend to not work here.
everything
社風
JCPenney is a store i would recommend anyone to shop
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Joliet, IL2018年10月17日
I enjoyed working at jcpennney. My coworkers were very nice . I liked assisting customers. I stayed busy putting away merchandise , being a cashier , and helping anyone who needed assistance
Great place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2018年10月17日
Great place through and through everyone works together and no one is above helping one another. The managers are very sympathetic and understanding when or if an employee needs time off or is late. I loved working here!
it was an okay job.
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Waterbury, CT2018年10月17日
The place was alright people did get along but nobody really spoke to each other unless needed. The hardest part of the job was when I would just finish folding the clothes and costumers would just come and lean on them.
Great entertainment
Sales Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2018年10月17日
lower prices on the vending machine
better ways to occupy our time to relax
and a better kiosk system because the one that they have in place is a little to old
free lunches
10 min. breaks
The Worst
Salon Manager/Stylist (現在は退職) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018年10月17日
Easily put management does not truly live up to the company's core values. When my morals and integrity is questioned I have to walk away I pride myself on the well being and compassion that a manger should have for associates and this is not something that I think Upper management value.
My Team of associates I managed
短所
The lack of direction and leadership
Fun work place. Great environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年10月17日
I loved working with the company. You will always have different types of customers but typically they were all happy when they left the store. A job is never easy but a typical work day was always productive.
It's like a family.
Short lunches.
n/a
Salon Manager (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX 770602018年10月16日
nothing more to say on this job I went forward to better job offer was there only just over a year moved on to better offers trying to make more money still looking for that at home dream job
Poor management
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lynnwood, WA2018年10月16日
In the 7 months I worked there, there were 4 HR managers. I had to repeatedly tell them I didn’t want any cashier shifts because the scheduling people kept changing.
The managers are not at all understanding of the fact that people have lives outside of work.
One of the managers fired someone for not being in dress code BEFORE she started her shift all because the manager disliked her and all the people she hung out with. That same manager tried to fire someone else because she wanted to have a civil, adult conversation about how we all felt about how the managers were treating us unfairly.
The managers also expect too much from us. They can’t just expect ONE person to keep an entire fitting room clean when A) it starts out with 3 carts full of clothes, B) it’s a busy day and 10 customers are putting clothes in there all at once, and C) they have to also cover breaks at the cashier or help with the line and are stuck there until there aren’t any customers in line. It’s unfair. We’re not superhuman.

Important to know before you work here: If you do a closing shift, you’re staying there until the store is clean. There have been several times where we have stayed until midnight to clean up the store (we close at 9). Also, you can’t get out of it even if you’re a minor.
長所
occasional free food (thanksgiving potluck), 25% discount w cash or penney’s card, all of the other associates were all so nice
短所
manager turnover, managers that aren’t understanding, not enough people scheduled, have to stay after store closes for at least an hour, not allowed to take 2 breaks for an 8 hour
Stressful and understaffed workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Round Rock, TX2018年10月16日
A lot of lazy employees left a lot of work for the productive employees to stress over. Daily work was a struggle to complete with little positive encouragement from management.
Good start job
Asst. Catalog Manager (現在は退職) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年10月16日
Good job when you're starting out. It helps build your customer service knowledge, and management experience. Pay is average, but the work culture is good.
Great for learning
Pay
社風
Was fun and enjoyed until Management changed everything
Replenishment Associate (現在は退職) –  Middletown, NY2018年10月16日
I enjoyed working here when I was first hired. I was given the task of putting the shoes in the stockroom. I like organizing things so it is easily found when looking for. I would then go and help others in different departments. They took that job away from me for no reason.
社風
Not a good place to work
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Henderson, NC2018年10月16日
I was consistently disrespected because of my age and I was never treated like an equal employee. The management was a nightmare and they treated the associates very poorly.
N/A
Poor treatment, poor pay
社風
Not a fair place to work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年10月16日
JCPenney could be a good place to work it they paid their staff a reasonable living wage. The employee discount is a good one.
However, the turnover is extremely high because they hire manager that are rude, unkind and verbally abusive. They also try to short individuals on hours and breaks.
Good workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lynnwood, WA2018年10月15日
I enjoyed working there, it was a good experience and I learned a lot of things on handling stock and arranging floor displays and helping customers find items they were looking for.
長所
Working with co-workers and customers
short lunch break
Fun learning workplace
Photographer (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年10月15日
I loved working there and meeting new people. Made me very comfortable and was great with all my needs and wants when it came to hours. My co workers were a delight to work with and managers were very understanding.
Being in the public
Transportation was difficult sometimes
hard working place
Sales Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Davenport, IA2018年10月15日
I only attented for a few months but it was a pretty good job it just didn't work with my schedule while I was in High School but overall it was pretty cool.
longer lunch
bad with flexible hours
Store Display Setter
DISPLAY SETTER/CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Dearborn, MI2018年10月15日
Great fun, wonderful people. Would recommend for people looking for a job during college. Set store for sales, holidays and department settings. Make the store comfortable for shoppers.
申請されたプロフィール