JCPenneyの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 18,359 件見つかりました 18,360 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Nice job
Retail Salesperson Cedar (現在は退職) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018年10月10日
They have enough hours for everyone especially if you show them you want the hours. You'll get paid enough and work plenty of hours which is good. Everyone is helpful
社風
JC Penny is fine compamy to work for.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Biloxi, MS2018年10月10日
My employment with JC PENNY was enjoyable.Meeting new people every day and helping customers with their purchases and interacting with other employees
Employee discount
Working holidays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fun place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Merced, CA2018年10月10日
I worked in shoes/luggage department...I met friendly people and for the most part, enjoyed being there. This was a part-time job for me and a typical shift was four to six hours and very routine.
長所
I enjoyed working with public./selling shoes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Lots of talented people with little direction.
Creative Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2018年10月10日
Hopefully the new CEO will bring clear direction. There are many talented people who are willing to give their all in making this company a success, but lack of clarity in direction and a lack of strong leadership has caused this once proud company to mire in mediocrity. Many in upper management are scared of making mistakes, so they take few chances and do not question direction, even when it seemingly contradicts the brand or is not customer focused.
My overall opinion on JCPenney
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Lombard, IL2018年10月10日
The job was a great job. But for some reason some of the managers were very rude. Their were many times were people were not treated as they should be. To me when working at a job everyone should be treated fairly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Nice place to work at
Sale Associate (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年10月10日
it was nice work place,I had a nice time working withJCpenny managment . everyone nice they take for their empoyles JCPenney's has a very good work environment, They are very understanding of heatlh issues, and know that an employee can't give their all if they themselves are unwell.
short break
社風
not an easy place to work
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Horseheads, NY2018年10月10日
There was a lot of favoritism in the store i worked at. I you were 30 or older you mine as well hang it up because they only offer full time positions to the teenagers so they can groom them. I worked hard to get where i was and was doing the job of 5 people and hardly ever got any appreciation for it. But i did learn alot from working there.
社風
I enjoyed my overall experience working there.
Associate Designer (現在は退職) –  Friendswood, TX2018年10月10日
It was a good work environment. My coworkers were nice and helpful people and we worked together as a team. We had a good flow of client traffic that would come to see us for our services.
management,pay
JCPenney (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年10月10日
it was a good environment just the hrs were not there and well under paid.I loved my co workers and the supervisor was wonderful but i could not make a living off of what i was getting paid.
N/a
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  North Little Rock, AR2018年10月10日
Licensed IPA Guide with the Arkansas Health Insurance Department, assisting citizen’s with enrollment in health insurance with the Affordable Care Act.
Answering the phone and directing the callers to their requested person.
Peer specialist, assisting citizens with special care (HIPPA).
Survey development in computer data base, research into group dynamics with the goal of improving productivity in a group setting.
Horrid company.
APPLIANCE SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年10月09日
This company is going down the drain do not work here. the management was terrible their HR department does not give a care about employees, and there is little to no chance for advancement or pay raise.
長所
there is no pros to working for this company
短所
everything you can think of.
Unorganized mess
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Mentor, OH2018年10月09日
Wouldn't recommend working here at all. The company is quite a mess and management at multiple stores I have been to are incompetent and do not follow policy any time a customer makes a fuss.
Demanding Job
JCPenney Sales Associate (在職中) –  Kentwood, MI2018年10月09日
The Job can be very stressful with the demand of employees asking customers to apply for a credit card. The customers are also very impatient and the slow computer systems that require approval for small tasks add to the tense work environment. People are constantly quitting.
productive
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Charleston, SC2018年10月09日
On a average day work was good . This was a seasonally job. The work was easy and enjoyed serving my customers. The hours was flexible and management was fair.
lunch
short breaks
Great entry level opportunity
Home Specialty Sales (在職中) –  Westminster, CO2018年10月09日
JC Penney has provided part time work for me while I was going through life events beyond my control. Entry level associates receive good training for retail operations and customer service practices.
長所
Great job. Discounts. Flexible hours.
短所
minimal pay. Earning opportunities limited.
Stressful and unfair
JCPenney Warehouse (現在は退職) –  Salisbury, NC2018年10月09日
They could be more conscious of their workers surroundings and better benefits for their employees. Acknowledge who is doing their job and who isn’t.
Jcpenny Review.
Cashier (在職中) –  Beavercreek, OH2018年10月09日
Jcpenney is a very nice store to work at but it's to slow of a paces for me.I have recently located and live to far away.I like to stay busy and this isn't job to do that.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Flexible Hours, Difficult work environment
PRICING & SIGNING SPECIALIST (在職中) –  Nashua, NH2018年10月09日
Typical Retail, the hours and people I work with are great, the work is tedious.

I enjoy doing the pricing and signing as it gives me a chance to use my brain.
Fast pace environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年10月09日
This job requires standing on your feet for long periods of time. You have the opportunity to develop customer service skills. Little room for advancement. Part time hours so no company benefits. It is a good starter job or job to earn extra cash for special events. Company offers employee discounts.
Employee discounts on merchandise
Long hours on your feet
slow pased
Hair Stylist/Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Liberty, MO2018年10月09日
slow passed, lack of management and no advancement outside of salon. Good product and skills training programs though great to learn new techniques and products
申請されたプロフィール