JCPenneyの社員レビュー

17,578 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Good pay and taylord hours. part time with no benefits
SELLING SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Reading, PA2018年7月17日
I sold shoes and other footwear and accessories on a commissioned basis, part-time during evenings and weekends while I also worked as a substitute teacher and English tutor. Because of these high-traffic hours I earned substantial commission. I also learned sales and prospecting techniques on an "on the job training" basis. The position was somewhat stressful as it was full service where salespeople found the shoes in the back stockroom for each customer and helped them individually, often having to work with numerous customers simultaneously when busy. Part time hours did not allow for any benefits or paid vacation days. Full-time employees made lower hourly commissions because of working during business hours when customer traffic was lower.
長所
Good hourly commisson base, education of customer service and sales techniques
短所
No benefits or paid time off
JCPenney Logistics supervisor
SUPPLY CHAIN SUPERVISOR (在職中) –  Statesville, NC2018年7月17日
The workload is typically doable during the day with very little stress.
The leaders are fair and rational.
It is necessary to collaborate with fellow supervisors.
The culture is laid back most of the time but very driven when business dictates.
It is necessary to be flexible because the workload changes constantly and you have to be available to get it done quickly
Fair leadership
短所
Pay, benefits, overtime without compensation for management
Best job I ever had
SALES ASSOCIATE, SR CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Lubbock, TX2018年7月17日
Had certain duties to do weekly, self suffiecient in after trained but was able to review on the duties given. Management was helpful and would recomment associates for new job titles, deadlines were met by many associates involved in process of duties, great team work. Company met their mission.
PAY, TRAINING, BENEFITS
STORE HOLIDAY HOURS
Flexible and Understanding
Designer (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年7月17日
As long as you're applying yourself, the team is great! There's room for advancement. Our team got along pretty well and we enjoyed giving back to the community.
長所
Monthly birthday celebrations and holiday celebrations.
短所
The year wait for benefits is a drag but understandable.
Nice environment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Troy, MI2018年7月16日
JCPenney is a nice place to work. The associates there makes it easier to catch up to the speed there with ringing up the customers and how everything works there. JCPenney has flexibile hours and they’ll work with whatever your comfortable with.
社風
Productive and fun place to work.
Human Resources Generalist (現在は退職) –  Douglasville, GA2018年7月16日
Great associate discount on top of sales prices. Great company to work for with full benefits for full timer. Flexible work schedule. Management training program.
長所
Great associate recognition and associates events
短所
Benefits only for full timer.
Fun workplace
Operations Associate (現在は退職) –  Oswego, NY2018年7月16日
Was relaxing and slow paced, was never too busy, Co-workers were laid back, could do anything you wanted as long as you were working. However, the hours were not the best which made the paychecks not too good.
Free lunches
短所
Short hours, not enough pay
productivity
Hair stylist (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年7月16日
that was a great experience for me the staff was great i have a wonderful manager she understand us an always be there for us when we need her we were like family .
Management Change
JEWELRY SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月16日
When I began at JCP the management and staff were great, as years progressed management changed to become worse at all levels and this was the most frustrating. Procedures were in place and new management wanted to change them eventhough they were from corporate.
長所
on occasion breakfast and lunch was offered free
短所
dept management was difficult and changed almost monthly
社風
Good people to work with and good management
Pallet Builder (在職中) –  Stead nv2018年7月16日
I like what i do. But not happy with my salary right now, and looking for an another job with better salary. I work with good people, my supervisor and manager are good people. Love working here
Fun and Great experience
Associate Trainer (現在は退職) –  Gallup, NM2018年7月16日
I learned to talk to customers professional and greet anyone. The workplace was very well organize I kept my department cleaned and always restock shoes in every size. The most fun part was cashing my customers out and seeing a smile on their face.
長所
lunch area, fun dressing up differently for every special day.
短所
no free food, short breaks
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018年7月16日
I loved working at JCPenny's it was a great place to work, I enjoyed the people I worked with and the customers. It was great tot know that your sending home a customer home satisfied.
productive work enviroment
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Goldsboro, NC2018年7月15日
The company offered decent wages and opportunities to advance to another position along with fairly good pay raises.Jcpennys also offered very good benefits and vacation pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Far too stressful for associates
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  NH2018年7月15日
Initially this was a great place to work, until you upset management or get on the sh t list for one of the upper managers, then things can go downhill. Most associates are nice, but barely any do work. Would not recommend due to certain upper management. Also, there is a focus on credit cards to the point that if some associates did not sell as many as others (2 versus 7) they would get their hours cut without explanation. There were attempts at training to sell, but it truly is luck of the draw for what customer you get (some may have and not use, some may not want).
長所
Some management is good, associates are generally nice
短所
Upper management, high turnover, high pressure and stress to sell credit cards
社風
Fun environment to work in.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年7月15日
This was a fun environment to work in, that gave me the oppurtunity to work with many different types of employees and deal with many different types of customers.
discounts, employees
poor pay
社風
Horrible company to work for
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Sacramento, CA2018年7月15日
JcPenney is the same as any retail department store, however, the company has been suffering massively in the last few years.
The company cares less and less about the lower workers, and more and more about why they aren't meeting numbers.

There is no accountability of store management to corporate, which leads to a horrible store environment that just gets swept under the rug and ignored.

Compared to other companies, JCP is staffed with the least amount of employees to get by.
Discounts on everything
Bad management, no accountability
relaxed
Housekeeper (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, WV2018年7月15日
relaxed good people and it was relaxed passed and the customer and staff are always friendly and happy to help easy to fellow the staff and it was always fun
no drama
not enough money
社風
Great for a Teen that doesn't need alot of money
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年7月15日
Jcpenny was great to work if you don't need alot of money. This is not a job were you are able to keep up with rent, bills, etc.. They give you very few hours. The only time you might get alot is for big events like black friday.
長所
bonuses for signing up a customer with a Jcpenny card
Few hours
Retail
Customer service associate (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018年7月15日
Hours varied per day. Not enough help. Retail is stressful. Some days better than others Christmas season has long hours for three weeks and stores become disarrayed.
Field Ops Tech (在職中) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018年7月15日
1. arrive onsite and replace backup tapes in servers
2. answer calls on radio, phone, and through our Remedy ticket application
3. management is friendly and it is more like a giant family
4. the hardest part is proving yourself (in my case being one of the few women in the field.
5. love that i learn something new daily.
申請されたプロフィール