JCPenneyの社員レビュー

15,019 件のレビューを表示
Uptight
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年12月13日
It’s too uptight and the hr office and management where rude and very messy. The also look at the employees and less of them because of a title. The team was disrespectful
Great company
Warehouse Associate (在職中) –  Wauwatosa, WI2017年12月13日
Working at JCPenney I was granted the opportunity at gain substantial warehouse skills. I wish the job wasn't temporary because I really enjoyed my time working for this company.
Great office environment
Shoe and Accessory Manager (現在は退職) –  King of Prussia, PA2017年12月13日
The people were always friendly. Holiday times were very special since that is when most of the money is made. Schedule was very easy and not very demanding.
社風
Too stressful, not enough associates
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Leominster, MA2017年12月12日
At the time I was working for JCP I was a college student. I found the job to consuming since I also had lots of school work to do. Very long hours and short staffed made it hard to get free time. Holiday season was the most difficult with the extended hours. I was in charge of the women's dept and had to keep it clean, man the fitting room, and do the register. It was a lot to manage on my own especially during rush hours.
hard to get time off
Courteous Staff
school volunteer and homemaker (現在は退職) –  Taylor, MI2017年12月12日
Courteous Staff and willing to assist with clients helping and finding item they need or to provide options for various packages they need in the photo department.
Fast paced work
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Lynnwood, WA2017年12月12日
Jc Penney is a very fast paced company in which you are always dealing with the public. Its a great job for high schoolers or those looking for their first experience in Customer Service
It was okay.
Associate (現在は退職) –  Manchester, CT2017年12月12日
Rarely seen the GM. One of the managers were really rude but everyone else was wonderful, it's like a small community. At times you can feel overworked when you're the only person working in your department which happens.
社風
Highly Recommend To A Friend!
Sr. Detail Assistant (在職中) –  Haslet, TX2017年12月12日
The J.C Penney Fine Jewelry Department is a VERY FAST paced position to hold. If you can not catch on quickly to simple office task, this is not the job for you!
NO METAL IN CLOTHING, SHOES, HAIR ACCESSORIES
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Tiffany Cavalier
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  El Dorado, AR2017年12月12日
She was by far the best General Manager I had ever worked for. She created an environment of trust and reliability and people did their jobs with no complaints because she respected everyone. She gave me all the right pointers on becoming and staying a great leader.
Greta place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Coral Springs, FL2017年12月12日
it was a great place to work and I had a lot of fun...I was young when I worked there and needed to switch careers that is the only reason I left working there
社風
Relaxed place to work, friendly staff.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Modesto, CA2017年12月12日
The management is cool and very flexible with working around with what is going on in life. The lack of hours is tough sometimes, but for the duties of the job it is paid fairly.
Good for extra income
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hazard, KY2017年12月12日
At the time that I was working at JCPenney's, I was also working at the Knott County Water and Sewer District. As a source of extra income, the job served its purpose. The best part of the job was the workers and environment. CEO issues at the time caused the company to do layoff's.
stressful
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  League City, TX2017年12月12日
dealt with many customers who were very opinionated and seemed to have a problem with everything. Since it was the holidays they wanted to find anything wrong with items in order to receive more discounts
Upper Management has no clue on Clothing Business/Golden Rule set by founder
District Asset Protection Manager (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年12月12日
Company is being run by people who have no clue on Clothing Business/Golden Rule set forth by Founder. They also have placed people in VP positions that do not know how run Departments. Big example is Asset Protection. Shrinkage is out of hand and all new programs are running Department and Company into ground. Board of Directors/Share Holders forgot we are a clothing company, not Apple or Home Depot!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年12月12日
The management at JCPenney was very unorganized. I have had interactions with customers where a manager was needed. Some of the managers would tell me something different every time one was called. Also, the recognization within the job was not up to par. Too much work was being asked for the little I was getting paid.
Employee discount
Unfair managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Very Busy Salon
Hairstylist/Cashier/Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Watertown, NY2017年12月11日
Day consisted of all Areas of Cosmetology. Hair cutting, coloring, perms, eyebrows, ear piercing, pedicure, nails. Booked appointments for the salon and answered the phone as needed. Must sell retail hair supplies.
nice salon
pay
社風
How much product can you scan?
Warehouse Laborer (現在は退職) –  Lenexa, KS2017年12月11日
Its all about how fast you can move the product. You are put on teams where you score points according to how many trucks you unload. That determines pay. "How much Freight can you scan in is the name of the game."
simple
Associate/Leader (在職中) –  Eden Prairie, MN2017年12月11日
I found this company to be hardcore because I got ran out of the company. It was a good company in the sense that I was a really hard worker. I didn't let anyone put me down.
社風
Not consistent in treatment of employees committing same mistakes.
Forklift Operator (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2017年12月11日
Not consistent in treatment of employees committing same errors. JCPenney does have a good benefit package. Ability to choose work schedule, as in four 10 hour days as opposed to five 8 hour days, is a positive also.
Horrible
Seasonal Cashier (現在は退職) –  Arcadia, CA2017年12月11日
I worked my first retail job here for the winter. Was the worst job for me, the manager was never around. I had no training, the portal was never updated with hours so I got scheduled for days I was not aware of so I wasn't able to make them. Coworkers were not helpful, watched others fail.
discount
短所
short breaks, no culture, bad environment, coworkers, management, hours

総合評価