JCPenneyの社員レビュー

15,019 件のレビューを表示
Enjoyable work day
Sales Specialist (現在は退職) –  Moore, OK2017年12月11日
i think this is very time consuming not even relating to my resume wish i could skip all this but it wont let me sure wish it would it is crazy very crazy
Not Fun
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Montebello, CA2017年12月11日
Holidays were the worst. Managers did not have a sense of clue on how to schedule. You may easily get off work at 2AM and be back in the building at 8am to open.
Worst job ever
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Ashland, KY2017年12月11日
If you didn't ask EVERY customer, returning or knowingly already has one, to apply for a cc through them they would treat you like dirt! i was yelled at, had hours cut from me, and treated like i was 12 years old. i hated this job and the management!!
短所
everything about this job is a con
Not to bad
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Boardman, OH2017年12月11日
It was not a bad place to work, I was hired on for holiday help. The only complaint that I had was lack of communication. they could use an update on their data base tho.
the discounts
holiday madness
retail
Customer Service/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  1441 tamiami trail port charlotte fl 339482017年12月11日
the store was clean except for the air vents which would spew dust on the clothing i mostly worked unloading trucks and getting merchandise to the floor as in most retail the employee is not considered in any way.
Fast paced slow advancement
Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2017年12月10日
The job can be very stressful. You are expected to complete multiple tasks that do not account for preparation or assisting customers. During slower times it is easier but during rushes you are still expected to do all of the assigned tasks plus whatever was left behind.
Flexibility with schedules
短所
High expectancies with little leeway
Nice place to work for
Hyperion Developer & Production Support Executive (在職中) –  Plano, TX2017年12月10日
Daily work load is within limits, with all facilities like ping pong table gym, work culture is also collaborative and easy going. But there is lack of career advancement
nice building
Great place to work at
Assistant Manager Merchandising/ Operations (在職中) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2017年12月10日
A typical day at JCPenney is puuting the Associate First and making sure their needs are met . This creates a great customer experience environment! We are to display WORTH behavior to associates and customers at all times. W welcoming, O offering, R respecting time, T thanking, H helping!

It is a very upbeat and competitive retail environment. Every day is exciting and energized. It is all about delivering Exceptional service and making sales. Driving a team to deliver excellent service is very rewarding.

Th most enjoyable part of the job is when we see our associates having fun and enjoying what they do, and making the connection with the customer.
associate engagement programs
Advancement
Fun workplace
Sales Associate / Cashier (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017年12月10日
They were great about hours and taking time off, it was a easy but fun job, sometimes stressful during back to school and holiday shopping but good for experiences.
Set Hours and Productive shifts
Operations Associate (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2017年12月10日
Basically a Fast Paced job with a small group of co-workers
Work in Stock room and loading dock unloading trucks and
processing Merchandise onto racks and Carts.
Restock sales floor and recover departments
Clean up Work area before the end of the day
Set Hours, days and Breaks
Early shift starts at 5am
社風
pretty good job if you want to work
Call center representative (在職中) –  wauwautosa, wi2017年12月10日
i have worked here a few years now and there is room for advancement if you are an employee that works diligently and can meet the expectations. I will not be leaving anytime soon.
Great company, poor management
Product Service Expert (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2017年12月10日
JCPenney's Golden Rule is "treat others the way you'd like to be treated". There is very poor management in the store. The leaders do not know hot to normally speak to the employees. The WORST thing is that management would sometimes change people's work schedules WITHOUT telling them.
Mismanaged
Task team (在職中) –  Staten Island, NY2017年12月10日
Current store manager is incompetent and way in over her head. Store is behind work load planning, missing targeted holiday goals. Overnights became mandated to catch up.
Great products
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Athens, OH2017年12月10日
Great products, great people, good discounts, in the mall, convenience of location, good hours, clean store, great sales, lots of choices of clothing and accessories
In mall
Low pay
社風
only good for pay. nothing else.
sales (在職中) –  Lakewood, CA2017年12月10日
I couldn't enjoy my job there, it was an uncomfortable work environment. Always understaffed so my dept which got the worst treatment had to fill in associates for the other understaffed depts. We worked hard for hardly any recognition. Some employees were cutthroat and really bossy for their position. 5 managers with big egos and different ideas. The worst job I've had.
leaving
短所
managers, customers, rules, lack of communication.
Productive and great benifits
Stylist and Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Rochester, MN2017年12月10日
Love working at Jcp. Great benifits and fit with my life style. Help work around my parents so I could take care of them. Gave me chance to improve my abilities with on going education. !!!!!

Wanted to retire there but got a chance to relocate to a warmer state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
長所
Benefits
短所
Poor health coverage
interesting work environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Slidell, LA2017年12月10日
its a great work environment and it gives you good benefits when working here it also allows you to have something dealing with communication on resume
discounts on personal items
rude managers
Chill place to work
Order Filler (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2017年12月09日
It’s a good job to keep but They are too strict with their employees when they get hurt. They’re friendly kinda helpful they always help you out when yu are back up
長所
No you have to take lunch or you can buy food there
15 mins breaks
社風
Workplace was stressful, but Co-Workers made it enjoyable.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Valley Stream, NY2017年12月09日
The workplace seemed to get busy often, but this made time go by fast.

Job helped me learn how to provide excellent customer service, leadership, and organization skills.

Workplace environment was great and my favorite part of the job. I became good friends with my coworkers in a short time and my bosses as well.

My bosses were very flexible and welcomed anyone who wanted to work more hours.
長所
1 or 30 minute breaks. You can basically work as much as you like.
Retail Check Ckerk (現在は退職) –  Lenexa, KS2017年12月09日
Fast paced, loved my department had to meet quotas so they was on us about production stats. Long walk to break areas but I consider that working out. I enjoyed working with the people in my department and have learned different department so I learned how to do most jobs in the facility so that was a great opportunity .
No free lunches