JCPenneyの社員レビュー

17,582 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
relaxed
Housekeeper (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, WV2018年7月15日
relaxed good people and it was relaxed passed and the customer and staff are always friendly and happy to help easy to fellow the staff and it was always fun
no drama
not enough money
社風
Great for a Teen that doesn't need alot of money
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年7月15日
Jcpenny was great to work if you don't need alot of money. This is not a job were you are able to keep up with rent, bills, etc.. They give you very few hours. The only time you might get alot is for big events like black friday.
長所
bonuses for signing up a customer with a Jcpenny card
Few hours
Retail
Customer service associate (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018年7月15日
Hours varied per day. Not enough help. Retail is stressful. Some days better than others Christmas season has long hours for three weeks and stores become disarrayed.
Field Ops Tech (在職中) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018年7月15日
1. arrive onsite and replace backup tapes in servers
2. answer calls on radio, phone, and through our Remedy ticket application
3. management is friendly and it is more like a giant family
4. the hardest part is proving yourself (in my case being one of the few women in the field.
5. love that i learn something new daily.
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Reynoldsburg, OH2018年7月15日
I would have to scan the box and push it down a line all night I worked third shift . All of the mangers was nice half the time I got paid 11.00 dollars an hour I also had a new born so the hours was a little crazy so I now longer work there.
Great first Job
Merchandise Associate (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年7月14日
JCPenney is a great first job. If you are looking for career advancement, its not ideal unless you are studying business management of some sort to become a store or district manager.
長所
flexible so you can work while going to school
社風
A mediocre job experience at best
Optical Technician (在職中) –  Buford, GA2018年7月14日
I worked for the optical department at JCPenney, and though the job was not horrendously stressful, I felt as if the amount of work that we did was not indicative of what we were paid. The paychecks were roughly half of what a medical office setting such as the optical would be considered. A job with responsibilities such as that, and low pay makes for incredibly unhappy employees.
Lunch breaks, insurance benefits
Low pay
社風
Busy and good workplace. Somewhat unorganized
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Montclair, CA2018年7月14日
It was overall an okay job. I’m glad I worked there so I could see how much it took to have a job in retail but overall I think it was a really draining experience
長所
Good job, great coworkers, okay management
短所
Customers, no flow, barely any growth
社風
What happens when a company has no tenured people.
Fine Jewelry Expert (現在は退職) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2018年7月14日
In a store which had over 125 employees, there was only 1 full time associate. That alone demonstrates the company's commitment to an employee's future... or lack thereof. Why reward service with a regular paycheck and provide health care when instead you could just hire 2-3 times more people, and cut them back to less than 8 hours per week when sales are low or you want to get rid of them? Why would someone care to go out of their way to do great work if there is no incentive? Welcome to JCP.
Discount
短所
Minimal pay, no full time positions, no commission, inconsistent hours.
Not worth the application
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Goodyear, AZ2018年7月14日
A typical work day is stressful, fast paced, and full of complaints. Managers were most often only worried about completing their credit card goal and not necessarily what the employee needed, they almost always prioritized the customer. The hardest part about this job would have to be that there was never a respect for availability, meaning one would almost always be scheduled at the non preferred times and dates that were given and having to deal with verbal abuse by unhappy customers.
$2 commission for every credit card, 25% discount
短所
Managers only care for the customers and not the environment for the employee.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
It was ok working here
Cashier/ Night Trainer (現在は退職) –  Kissimmee, FL2018年7月14日
I felt that the salary here was not enough for what all the hard workers were being asked to do. The work environment was always very competitive and the working environment was not the best.
Not a bad place to work
Sales Support Team Member (現在は退職) –  Richmond Heights, OH2018年7月14日
It was what I expected from a retail store. Co-workers were friendly enough and made working more enjoyable. Employee discount and first shot at deals is a plus.
Ever Changing
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年7月14日
You must be willing to adapt to change often. Due to the company ups and downs you never know what the day will bring. My best advice will be for you to be open minded and flexible. the management set the tone for the store.
flexible hours
low pay
Love it
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Palmdale, CA2018年7月14日
It was a fun and rewarding time to work here.you always had something to do here and it had different departments to explore and learn new things throughout the store.
seasonal work
Sales Associate - Retail (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年7月13日
i did not enjoy working here because i was too concerned i would not get enough hours. there is no room to move up in this company or have enough money to pay bills.
社風
Be sure apply for a location that has good management.
Appliance Expert (現在は退職) –  Modesto, CA2018年7月13日
If management is poor, then there's little to no chance to be recognized for excellent work ethics nor advancements in the company. If you're simply looking for a paycheck, then it may be worth the time.
社風
Laid back but can be hectic
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Visalia, CA 932772018年7月13日
I started working here while I was in high school. It was a great first job while still in high school and attending community college. The hours are flexible.
社風
It was a kool place to be at
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年7月13日
Fun place to be at. Every one there was doing there jobs wasn't lacking off and playing around i had fun working there before i had to move down to zephyrhills
社風
Most people in my area were/are rude. Extremely rude.
Worker (現在は退職) –  Spanish Fork, UT2018年7月13日
Very poor almost non existent communication. Coworkers are obnoxious, rude and stupid. Very stupid. Some get recognized and paid to do nothing. Some employees get credit for just being there and others do a lot of work and never get credit.
社風
productive an driven work place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年7月13日
JCPenny was a great company that had a family feel to their team members, they always had a set goal that gave the employees chances to receive prizes and compensation for their hard work.
申請されたプロフィール