JCPenneyの社員レビュー

18,368 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Laid Back Work Environment
Commissions Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Calumet City, IL2018年10月07日
I worked in the shoe department. I had base pay plus earned a commission based on sales. This was a difficult task due to the shoes being high priced and out of style. We really didn't get any action in this department and when I tried to help in other departments I was told not too. It is a good job for student or first job.
Laid Back, Mall location
Productive work environment.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年10月07日
While working with the company I was given opportunity for career advancement as well as experience in group work. Both staff and management work closely to continue to improve working environment and store improvements.
長所
Career advancement opportunities, learning new skill sets.
Poor wage
Easy temporary job
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Brandon, FL2018年10月07日
I wouldn’t recommend this job if you’re looking for a solid full time job that you can rely on for most of your income. It’s a good partime job that will work around availability if needed.
a good place to work
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Columbia ,SC2018年10月07日
Good part time hours,employee discounts and working at a great place.If you would like to advance with this company you have the opportunity.Great job to help others with their shopping expirence.
Employee Discounts
Work Holiday Weekends
worked here 5 years
Loss Prevention Officer (現在は退職) –  The Woodlands, TX2018年10月07日
good environment the people made it fun and they made it feel like family always had contest and celebrated any win the company had it was a nice neviroment very mass retail
Great for a short term
Sales Associate (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年10月07日
This job is good, but for a short term only. After a while of working there i got to see how it actually worked. Hours were super bad. Currently have 1-3 day a week shifts, maybe 4 at max. Apparently is because of budget cuts, but i don't get why they hiring new people if there isn't no money. Besides that, my co-workers are really nice people. We get along very well.
discount of merchandise
hours, shifts, rules
Good First Place to Work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (在職中) –  Bedford, IN2018年10月06日
A typical day at JCP involved delivering satisfactory customer service, stocking merchandise, and maintaining a tidy store appearance.

JCP is a great first job to have because it gives one a chance to hone in on their soft skills. At JCP you get paid to talk to customers and help them to find what they want.

Through talking with your customers you are able to experience what it is like to build relations with others and even get experience with diffusing situations and problem solving on the fly.

At JCP they boasted their career advancement opportunities. In my experience there were several times where others were put into supervisor positions and I did not feel they were fit for the role. In my 3 years at JCP I have become well versed in the ways of the corporation but have never been approached or offered career advancement opportunities (possibly due to my part time position).

The hardest part about the job at JCP would be dealing with workers and customers you may not necessarily agree with but that comes with every workplace, and again this is something that you can work on when it comes to soft skills.

Perhaps the most enjoyable part of the job aside from helping customers to get the best deal they can get is the discount that JCP gives to their employees.

If you shop right as an employee you can really utilize your discount AND coupons to get the BEST bang for your buck!
Fun, GENEROUS Discount, Great First Job
短所
Lower pay compared to other jobs, poor management
社風
productive up beat work pace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Visalia, CA2018年10月06日
Jcpenny was a good job for the holiday times with excellent scheduling but after the holiday season it offered very little to no hours at all which resulted in little pay.
staff potlucks
little to no hours
fun easy job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  West Mifflin, PA2018年10月06日
Good first job, learn good customer service, rewards for credit card or rewards card sign ups. Uniform is casual. Can be a demanding job around the holidays also.
relaxed work area
loader/packer (現在は退職) –  Forest Park, GA2018年10月06日
even though the job was through temp service it was very productive the workers never slack off we always hit a mark in numbers when it came to productions
社風
JCPenney works very hard at associate engagement
Call Center Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018年10月05日
A typical day at JCPenney required associate engagement, call monitoring troubleshooting computer equipment and adjusting associates schedules when needed.

I learned how to use a more candid approach with my peers and learned new valuable sills in associate development.

The hardest part of my job is learning work, life balance.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working, developing and rewarding and recognizing my team and others.
Health benifits and the 401k match
Stylist (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年10月05日
Absolutely loved working at the Salon. The employees were very helpful and kind, Management was great and they worked with you on any problem you had. The most enjoyable part about the job was having a great team to work with.
社風
Very relaxed but can be faster paced on certain days
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018年10月05日
I worked there on a very limited time and my hours were inconsistent.i did enjoy my time there but am looking for new experience to further aid future success.
Health care
Short brakes
Active but difficult
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年10月04日
While working was an active experience, management pushes opening credit accounts to customers. While most of the customers I dealt with already had credit accounts, employees were still pressured to open as many accounts as possible. Only employees that opened many accounts continued on into longer positions.
Active
Short breaks
Loved it here
Photographer/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Liberty, MO2018年10月04日
Worked in the portrait studio, it got shut down and I miss it so much. Pay wasn’t that good I lost a lot of good managers because of that and I eventually quit due to the low pay as well. If I had gotten paid $3.00-$5.00 more I would have stayed.
I felt discriminated against
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Lawton, OK2018年10月04日
I felt as if I were being deliberately kept in a certain area in the store, while other people who were always calling in or showing up late would get supervisor positions. I was quietly kicked out of the pricing team, because they wanted an "all female team..."
長所
I liked chatting with people...
短所
I did not like cashiering...
Fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018年10月04日
I loved working here! But there was no way to move up without having a degree or going to school. There was no way to become a full time associate because JC Penney, or at least the location I worked at, was getting rid of full time positions. You could of course end up working 40 hours a week, but it was all based on company needs or if someone called out.
JCP was nice
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Matteson, IL2018年10月04日
I enjoyed helping customers and other associates when the lines got long. It was a pretty good experience. I enjoyed getting sales first hand and discounts.
Nice discounts
Fun workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年10月04日
I gave this job four starts because it was a great job great benefits the only problem is they overhire so hours given per week are short other than that my co worker were nice everybody gets their job done great teamwork
Discounts
Short hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
productive and busy.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2018年10月04日
A day at work was like any other day. i was only working part time which was seasonal for thanksgiving and Christamas. Those months where usually busy and hectic because of the black friday sales and christmas shopping. The management handles this situation very well and some what organized. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the neatness and the folding because all the clothes that where on clearence where on the floor. Toys where also scattered. The most enjoyable part of this job was interacting with different costumers and helping them out around the store.
長所
during holiday events we get free lunch
no cons