JCPenneyの社員レビュー

15,015 件のレビューを表示
Miss JCPenney
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Salisbury, MD2017年12月09日
The one thing I loved about JCPenney is that they were very family culture oriented, and that the managers really took care of their employees. I would have loved to work for them again if they were in Salisbury, MD.
flexible hours
短所
low pay, and not enough hours.
社風
Good job for young students.
Sales Specialist (現在は退職) –  Farragut, TN2017年12月09日
This was a good job to get some income while attending school. The job was rather simple and easy to learn. They supplied employees with ample break time.
社風
Nice place to work and a good company to work for
Replenishment Associate (現在は退職) –  Alexandria, LA2017年12月08日
A typical day fro me started off unloading the trucks stocking the merchandise, I learned to work as a team and to get along with others I loved the management team they also helped out a lot the most enjoyable time working there is meeting new ppl
長所
the discounts, being able to go in early
短所
unloading the trucks and being short staffed
社風
Terrible workplace very stressful and frustrating.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Hamburg, NY2017年12月08日
they are always short staffed which leads to me being pulled from my department to help in other departments which makes it so that my department ends up being a mess. There is a constant pressure to get customers to open up credit cards and the associates who excel at that are treated better and allowed to get away with more. It is very stressful and I do not recommend working here.
discount
短所
availability is ignored, holidays are mandatory work days.
社風
Productive and fun workplace.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA2017年12月08日
I think it is always important to have a great team, it makes the work environment better and thats what i liked about jcpenney everyone there was so nice to each other.
productive day
poor hours
fun but sometimes stressfull
Merchandise Operational Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月08日
fun place to work but sometimes stressful and lack of hours and NO OVERTIME. great people to work with , loved working with them , sometimes management in the store was clueless/lazy
great place
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月08日
was a great place to work.loved my hours and my pay.it was always a busy place that kept me doing something at all times.i had all types of learning experiences and expanded my customer service skills along with my sales.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  McAllen, TX2017年12月08日
Good place to work if you are still in high school or college. Although due to not enough hours store is typically a mess. Management expects productivity with less manpower.
短所
not enough hours at times.
Poor management
Task Team Member (現在は退職) –  Southaven, MS2017年12月08日
This is a great company to work for but the management is awful. Breaks were deducted from salary but not given. Scheduling was always incorrect in system. There was not adequate training. Most employees were found hiding during work hours to keep from working.
Flexible hours
短所
Unlawful breaks, poor management, lack of training
社風
Great company to work for.
Salon Manager-Lead (現在は退職) –  Lawton, OK2017年12月08日
Wonderful company. Spent most of my career there. Loved the store and my team. Retired from there but I wouldn't be opposed to going back if asked. Very diverse and fun environment.
flexible scheduling and benefits
Cant think of any
N/a
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017年12月08日
During the weekdays they only have one person in each department so it gets really really busy, so basically you will be on the register your entire shift.
Competitive Corporate Retail
Corporate Employee (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年12月07日
Great company for those with patience and will take the initiative to learn the fast paced retail industry. Great work culture and great home office benefits and office location.
Company Culture
n/a
Associate
Merchandise Associate (在職中) –  Willmar, MN2017年12月07日
Working for this place was great, very family oriented. This is a small store, so it feel a like we are all family. Management works well with you, when family issues arise, all in all this is a great place to work.
Great people.
Working on Thanksgiving
stressfull
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2017年12月07日
During the holidays at jcpenny is sooo stressful and fast paced. friendly environment, the hardest part of the job was signing people up for a jc penny card.
discounts
short breaks
Great
M.A Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Lenexa, KS2017年12月07日
Good pay , you learn alot bout the job before you start , you learn things you never knew bout this job who started it , why , and penneys saving and how to approach women to make a sell
PAY
LONG DISTANCE TO WALK ON BREAK
Management ruined it
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hagerstown, MD2017年12月07日
Management was the only thing I did not like about JCPenney. Nothing was ever good enough. They take advantage of you. And you are not appreciated at all. The discount was really good though.
Too many children there
Lead Operations Associate (現在は退職) –  Pearland, TX2017年12月07日
Constant bickering amongst employees, too young to deal with no work ethic, no idea of what a real job is, Daily social media pitfalls, need approval from others to see any accomplishment with their jobs, forever supervising each person, even less self motivated persons.
Social people
Unorganized staff
Poor Management
Visual Specialist (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NJ2017年12月07日
Back in 1997, my manager was very prejudice and did not give me the opportunity to grow. She was never at work and did not communicate well. She was awful.
It was a great job
"Customer Service Rep." (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月07日
I enjoy my job i work in different department of the store. I learn some new things. The only thing was the hardest dealing with the customers. Its was a easy job.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate-Women's Department (現在は退職) –  Monroe, LA2017年12月07日
A typical day at work would be to come in and set your register up for sales. Meet and greet customers as they entered the department. I learned how to place out of store merchandise orders.

総合評価