JCPenneyの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 18,368 件見つかりました 18,370 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Fun workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年10月04日
I gave this job four starts because it was a great job great benefits the only problem is they overhire so hours given per week are short other than that my co worker were nice everybody gets their job done great teamwork
Discounts
Short hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
productive and busy.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2018年10月04日
A day at work was like any other day. i was only working part time which was seasonal for thanksgiving and Christamas. Those months where usually busy and hectic because of the black friday sales and christmas shopping. The management handles this situation very well and some what organized. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the neatness and the folding because all the clothes that where on clearence where on the floor. Toys where also scattered. The most enjoyable part of this job was interacting with different costumers and helping them out around the store.
長所
during holiday events we get free lunch
no cons
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
the worst work place
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Papillion, NE2018年10月04日
honestly JCPenny is not the best place to work. The management is the worst. They all show favoritism to certain employees and make the rest of us feel like we don't do our job good enough. they expect you to do so much in so little time and get mad when it isn't done. the hours they give are so bad fro the people that work on the floor. when you ask the management for more hours they never give you more.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
meh
Supervisor (在職中) –  Sacramento, CA2018年10月04日
JCP is a super fun company to work for - sometimes. It's all about the culture in the individual store. Sadly, it's not consistent. With the new CEO, hopefully there will be a change, but I'm not holding my breath.
社風
It's a good place to learn the retail industry.
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Escondido, CA2018年10月04日
I learned a lot of things like how to approach people about getting credit cards. Learning how to do upsells and cross-sales. You can pick up a lot of good tips from people but you always have to be willing to learn. You can also learn how to do online pick-ups and returns.
長所
You get to meet new friendly faces everyday and they will work with your schedule
短所
You have to have an open schedule. Weekends are a must
社風
I really liked the people I worked with.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Oak Ridge, TN2018年10月04日
The company is not very good and compensating for earned icaps achieved and is not very realistic with the goals they set their employees depending on which department you are working in.
Lp
Loss Prevention Officer (現在は退職) –  Maple Grove, MN2018年10月04日
The job would not have been so bad if there were more things to do and the cameras actually worked. I felt there was a lot of profiling. This job did not teach me anything.
High school drama
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Andalusia, AL2018年10月04日
As much as I enjoyed working with the customers, Too much drama at this store. Gossip and rumors sbound. Could not deal with the climate so after almost 7 years of employment I resigned.
社風
Good place to start out in but not to stay
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Ahwatukee, AZ2018年10月04日
JCPenney is a good place to start for your first job. However, if you have retail experience already, look elsewhere. JCPenney only pays minimum wage and has very inconsistent hours. Not to mention, management is not on the same page. They have a huge lack of communication and expect you to do more work than you get paid.
Nice Coworkers
短所
Poor Management, inconsistent hours, no pay raise
Enjoyable
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Florence, KY2018年10月04日
I genuinely enjoyed working with the people I had the pleasure of working with. My managers pulled me aside to tell me I was doing good as well as told me when I needed to bring my numbers up.
Discount
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ehhh it was alright
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Canton, MI2018年10月03日
i was a high schooler when i had the job and worked there for about a minute and it was okay if you are looking to make a little extra money on the side
Overall great co-workers
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Chico, CA2018年10月03日
Management was a little tough to get along with, seeing favoritism when it came to providing schedules and hours a week. Felt like my work was underappreciated and although I volunteered to work in various departments and various hours, I was rarely offered any opportunities. I do not recommend JCPenney, especially if you need a job to pay your bills,
Co-workers became friends
短所
Rarely had coverage for breaks
Fun workplace
Forklift/Cherry Picker Operator (現在は退職) –  Jonesboro, GA2018年10月03日
They trained me on standup forklift with no prior experiece. +
My manager was great very fun and nice. +
A lot of favouritism was played with the other managers. -
Willing to train
Favoritism
Okay job
Customer Service Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  West Valley City, UT2018年10月03日
management could of been better, store is not handled well, mess everywhere, not worth the pay, the responsibility expected of you is too high for such the low pay
Good seasonal position
Sales Associate/Cashier - Seasonal (現在は退職) –  Quincy, IL2018年10月03日
I was employed in a temporary, part-time position at JC Penney, over Christmas. The work environment was very friendly, with co-workers helping each other foster a positive experience for the customers.
Typical Retail
District Manager (現在は退職) –  Syracuse, NY2018年10月03日
You will work on Thanksgiving and all holidays. Horrible work life balance Holiday season is awful. Employee discount is good for all the sales constantly going on.
社風
Not a great place to work
PHOTOGRAPHER (現在は退職) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018年10月03日
Though I truly enjoyed working as a photographer. The work environment was not great. This was mostly due to the Manager who played favorites with her friends which meant less hours during the slow season and less support in the evening during peak season.
Prouctive
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, GA2018年10月03日
The job was seasonal. The hours were short an reasonable. It was a great friendly place to spend time at. I would love to return this year and do it all again.
Moderate pace
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Carolina Mall Concord NC2018年10月03日
JC Penney was mostly moderate pace for me. I enjoyed assisting customers and keeping my work area sufficient. I was learning all of my training. I didn't mind the challenge of multitasking. We were all concern about the extreme theft activity that was going on in our store. The supervisor seemed to be a little over driven but sensitive.
長所
Working for JC Penney gave me an opportunity to be productive and creative.
I have no cons
Didnjob i was assigned
Fine Jewelry Specialist (現在は退職) –  Montgomery, AL2018年10月03日
Management was negative and cutthroatenlisted other workers to sabotage and lie on my character and job performance was written up and job threatened for years. Sales and commissions were constantly stolen amd rewarded to others who advanced in company ahead od me and received pay raises I should have rwceived but was passed over for.
Met several nice people and fellow employees
長所
Got to assust several ppk and learned lige and job skills
短所
Hostile work environment that prevented my advancement in company
申請されたプロフィール