JCPenneyの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 15,026 件見つかりました
社風
Great company to work for.
Salon Manager-Lead (現在は退職) –  Lawton, OK2017年12月08日
Wonderful company. Spent most of my career there. Loved the store and my team. Retired from there but I wouldn't be opposed to going back if asked. Very diverse and fun environment.
flexible scheduling and benefits
Cant think of any
N/a
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017年12月08日
During the weekdays they only have one person in each department so it gets really really busy, so basically you will be on the register your entire shift.
Competitive Corporate Retail
Corporate Employee (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年12月07日
Great company for those with patience and will take the initiative to learn the fast paced retail industry. Great work culture and great home office benefits and office location.
Company Culture
n/a
Associate
Merchandise Associate (在職中) –  Willmar, MN2017年12月07日
Working for this place was great, very family oriented. This is a small store, so it feel a like we are all family. Management works well with you, when family issues arise, all in all this is a great place to work.
Great people.
Working on Thanksgiving
stressfull
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2017年12月07日
During the holidays at jcpenny is sooo stressful and fast paced. friendly environment, the hardest part of the job was signing people up for a jc penny card.
discounts
short breaks
Great
M.A Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Lenexa, KS2017年12月07日
Good pay , you learn alot bout the job before you start , you learn things you never knew bout this job who started it , why , and penneys saving and how to approach women to make a sell
PAY
LONG DISTANCE TO WALK ON BREAK
Management ruined it
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hagerstown, MD2017年12月07日
Management was the only thing I did not like about JCPenney. Nothing was ever good enough. They take advantage of you. And you are not appreciated at all. The discount was really good though.
Too many children there
Lead Operations Associate (現在は退職) –  Pearland, TX2017年12月07日
Constant bickering amongst employees, too young to deal with no work ethic, no idea of what a real job is, Daily social media pitfalls, need approval from others to see any accomplishment with their jobs, forever supervising each person, even less self motivated persons.
Social people
Unorganized staff
Poor Management
Visual Specialist (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NJ2017年12月07日
Back in 1997, my manager was very prejudice and did not give me the opportunity to grow. She was never at work and did not communicate well. She was awful.
It was a great job
"Customer Service Rep." (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月07日
I enjoy my job i work in different department of the store. I learn some new things. The only thing was the hardest dealing with the customers. Its was a easy job.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate-Women's Department (現在は退職) –  Monroe, LA2017年12月07日
A typical day at work would be to come in and set your register up for sales. Meet and greet customers as they entered the department. I learned how to place out of store merchandise orders.
Poor management
Lead Operations (在職中) –  Hemet, CA2017年12月07日
As a supervisor, I would arrive daily and my plans for the team would constantly be changed. Rarely able to complete tasks due to management changing plans for the day. Management constantly changing schedule without notice.
Full time work
Abusive work culture
fast paced stressful
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bay Shore, NY2017年12月07日
a typical workday was super busy extra long lines
managers where usually never around would have to wait 10 minutes after calling them over the loud speaker the hardest part of the job was looking for what the customer wanted and then telling them that we were out
Fun and Laidback
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2017年12月07日
This job was very fun and laid back. All off the management was really professional but like to have fun at the same time. Management never really had to give that much supervision. Great place to work
社風
Very clean and efficient work atmosphere
Jewelry Associate & Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Rockford, IL2017年12月07日
The work space was very clean and the staff and management was very consistent within their responsibilities throughout the store. The job as a jewelry associate was very calm but there was tons to learn but very manageable.
Typical Day
Merchandise Assistant Supervisor (在職中) –  Henderson, NV2017年12月07日
A typical day at JCPenney's is very stressful there are various tasks that are required to have a working store. Starting with the customer. At the store our main priority is the customer and that they are satisfied when they leave to do so we are required to greet, thank, and customer service the customer. Aside from we as a team have a quota for credit that we have to push our team to make goal each day. Also. the floor must be at standards for the customer so they can easily find the merchandise that they are searching for. The hardest part pf the job is having to face different views from general manager, and district mangers voicing their opinion in the set of the floor and them not agreeing. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning new things each and every day. I also love the fact that I am able to interact with various people on a daily basis and working along with my peers/team.
社風
It was great working at JCPenny's
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Andalusia, AL2017年12月06日
We did a lot of customer service through the day. The managers were great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was working fast-paced, and with great people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
it's a cooperation
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lewisville, TX2017年12月06日
do not expect much from this company unless you've been loyal to them for literally years. like people sign their life to jcpenney, and that's cool if you have the tolerance to put up with the customers your whole life. they pay you horribly. the job is boring and slow, management doesn't care.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
workplace
Stock Replenishment Associate (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2017年12月06日
no communication to its associates as far as daily duties are concern. management does not respect its associates. stock associates look to each other for help to get things done on daily basis.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Fun, easy going, great management
CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2017年12月06日
Management cares for your well being and always makes sure your are doing okay. They take your side and the culture of people is amazing. Everyone works well together.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する