JCPenneyのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 568 件見つかりました 18,748 件のレビューを見る
社風
Nice people to work with
Cashier (在職中) –  Palmdale, CA2018年12月11日
Working there is fun but definately does not pay enough. There needs to be more help from all management. Most of tbe responsibilities of customer assistance fall under the cashiering managers and sometimes it gets overwhelming.
Cool and easy
Recovery and Cashier (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年12月11日
Cool and easy. Nothing too big nor too small. Coworkers are friendly and easy to approach. Customers are normally pretty cool people with the occasional upset customer popping up every now and then. Overall a cool place to work at for anybody looking for their first job.
社風
depending on what month of the year can be a relaxed or extemely fast paced environment
Cashier/Retail (在職中) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2018年12月06日
helping customers experience a pleasant and enjoyable visit,
including purchases, returns, online orders, instore payments,
offer and process credit applications

Overall nice place to work
Productive workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Port Huron, MI2018年12月05日
Everyone was friendly and very helpful when I worked here. Typically days weren't very busy unless it was around the holidays. The job wasn't hard at all and it was very easy to catch on.
eh
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Buford, GA2018年12月04日
Worked there for a bit. However, management is very strict on the employees, have gotten mad at them for making a mistake that could easily be a learning opportunity
Workplace Culture
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pompano Beach, FL2018年12月03日
JCPenney is a good place to work, past faced and you need to be able to answer questions from diversity group and direct customers to where they can find merchandise as required when they ask the location of such products.
社風
Wouldnt reccomend workin at the florida mall bad people
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年12月02日
Terrible training rude managers discriminated with a 8.00hr rate after being offered 10.00 they need to hurry amd shut down dont work here u will quit
長所
Attitude rudeness no hrs no breaks
Bad staff bad management
Awesome Working Environment
Cashier (在職中) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年11月18日
Great People who are understanding and willing to help each other get the job done. I had no trouble performing since i had constant support no matter the situation.
People and environment
Retail
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
No fun. Did a lot of duty's
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年11月17日
Replenish the whole store every day and night with my new job and made new friends I really enjoyed my work. CASHIER. Clean. Close. I learned from my crew how to fold clothes.
Free discounts
Work work work
Very fun and social
Cashier (在職中) –  Independence, MO2018年11月16日
A typical day at JCPenney's is slow, but if it's on a Thursday through Sunday were really busy. I've learned how to sell the JCPenney's credit cards. The hardest part about working at JCPenney's is at night because that's the time where the sore has died down on customers. The workplace culture is very diverse and I enjoy it. The most enjoyable part would have to be how social and fun our team was. The management it very sweet and organized and just really uplifting.
$2 extra from each credit card applied for
Short breaks
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Billings, MT2018年11月16日
is responsible for providing courteous, efficient, and accurate checkout service to customers in a manner that meets Our Brand of Customer Service expectations while meeting
Discounts
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Review Summary
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018年11月14日
A typical day at work would consist of going into fitting rooms and folding clothes that are unfolded on the tables before open and while where are open. Management is a little poor and unorganized lately.
Cashiering
Cashier/Recovery (在職中) –  Escondido, CA2018年11月12日
The job is boring and very slow. Customers can be rude but its not the hardest job in the world to do. If you're looking for an okay start............
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
productive
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Six Forks Crossroads, NC2018年11月08日
the work day is productive as long as you find something to do in which there is always something to do. You have to learn to do many things on your own or from your co-workers. the hardest part of the job is dealing with rude customers but for the most part its a really good starter job.
fast paced
short breaks
Fun and very productive.
Cashier (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年11月02日
It's a very warm environment. Associates have good relationships which is good for the customers. There is always something to do so you're never bored.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Meh
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tx2018年10月30日
They have favorites upper management just sits in their offices, they order you around more than teach you or help you. Their communication is extremely poor
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
every body
Cashier (在職中) –  Wellington, FL2018年10月30日
Every body was nice. i learned a lot about retail. day was fun i enjoy my job. i learn how to fold clothes and how to greet customer and answer the phone.
free lunch
short break
I loved working at JCP!! Wouldn't be leaving unless I had to :(
Cashier (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年10月30日
A typical day at work was usually laid back with bursts of busy-time as customers would checkout in waves. I learned how to sell credit cards to people! Everyone was incredibly friendly and I am leaving only due to lack of funds and relocation. The hardest part of the job is staying late to recover the store after a busy shift and the rude customers. Every other moment was incredibly enjoyable, especially the deals you get as an employee!!
長所
discounts, bonus for selling credit cards, family w/ peers
短所
rude people, bending over to fold
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Worst job I've ever had
Seasonal Sales Associate and Cashier (現在は退職) –  Aurora, CO2018年10月29日
I worked at the JC Penny in the Aurora Mall in Colorado. I worked as a seasonal sales associate.
Here are a few words to describe my experience:
Terrible Managment -
Too many hours had me working overnight at 17 years old.
Terrible Pay- do not expect a raise or advancement
The managers never talked to me, smiled, asked how I was. They never clarified my training and how much I had received. They criticized my uniform despite never telling me what to wear, I had to learn from other employees. The general manager is nice when you meet her but after that, she will never talk to you.
Never told me how to receive my pay.

Had a security guard (secret shopper) question if I was stealing because they did not give me a name badge until a week into my job.
Minimal training because the managers are lazy.
They will schedule you double shifts and leave you alone in sections of the store for hours. Very old-fashioned breaks and break room as well as register system.
I worked during Christmas so it was VERY stressful but the managers did nothing to relieve this stress. I was a very hard worker but only got told once that I was doing a good job.
You will be forced to work during Thanksgiving probably 9am to 12am (overnight)
Terrible communication between managers simply because they do not care, do not bother going to them for help it is a useless task.

I did not learn the register until about 3 or 4 weeks into my job so most of the time I was just folding clothes.

They did not tell me they were not going to hire me back until SEVERAL weeks later in an email.
  続きを読む

Managers have favorites if you are not one of them they will ignore you.

The security officers will watch what their employees are doing more often than how many people are stealing. There were a lot of people stealing every day, but the managers did not care.

Do NOT work for this company if you are a hard worker and like being acknowledged and promoted for working hard.
Do NOT work for this company if you have never worked in retail before (this is not a good place to start)
Do NOT work for this company if you have a busy schedule outside of work they will schedule you whenever they feel like it.
Do NOT work for this company as a seasonal sales associate and plan to move into a permanent position they will not hire you.

So many more problems to share but I think these are key.
  折りたたむ
Employee Discount
短所
breaks, salary, managers, training, hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun and facepaced job. loved ging to work every time.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年10月29日
Open Cash drawers for the day, clock ing, restock shelves with clothes. practice customer service on a daily bases. Cleaned out dressing rooms every 20 minutes during my shift.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する