JCPenneyのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 514 件見つかりました 17,596 件のレビューを見る
Not worth the application
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Goodyear, AZ2018年7月14日
A typical work day is stressful, fast paced, and full of complaints. Managers were most often only worried about completing their credit card goal and not necessarily what the employee needed, they almost always prioritized the customer. The hardest part about this job would have to be that there was never a respect for availability, meaning one would almost always be scheduled at the non preferred times and dates that were given and having to deal with verbal abuse by unhappy customers.
$2 commission for every credit card, 25% discount
短所
Managers only care for the customers and not the environment for the employee.
Also fun place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Coral Springs, FL2018年7月06日
This was a fun place of wor. However very busy especially during holiday time. There may be some days where it would be slow and have nothing to do. The workers and awesome and friendly as well as the customers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Fun and fast place to wrok
RECOVERY AND CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年7月05日
As a part-time seasonal position. It will only work for students and people that want to make pocket change. Time does fly when you are on shift and that I would say is a good thing. Overall the management is good they are willing listen to your concerns.
長所
Fast pace, fun and not much of stress.
not many hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
it was a nice place to work
cashier (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年7月02日
i had the most fun working in retail being i am a girl and love clothes i enjoyed helping people find something to wear and them being satisfied with the help they received
It was okay
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Westland, MI2018年6月27日
It was fun. Not enough money. It was okay for the time being. It was a fun environment. Irate customers can ruin it for workers. I would work there again, but only in management.
Fun
Not enough money
Super flexible
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Brighton, MI2018年6月19日
super nice quiet environment super flexible with hours and are very understanding when it comes to sick days or calls off you get paid alot for retail
good job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月19日
I had emergency had to leave out of town spoke to the manager 3 days about it before leaving she said she will take me off the schedule the day I had to leave turns out they didn't I was not thought all the things I was suppose to learn.
Unorganized
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Quick faced environment with friendly people.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年6月16日
A normal day would be going to the cash register and checking people out. We would be assigned go backs and at the end of the day we would count the register.
Nice coworkers.
Not very many hours.
Fun workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年6月09日
Working at jcpenney was a great experience for me. ALL the managers were so nice and easy to talk to.
They made it fun to try to make as many friends as possible (trying to get customers to apply for a jcpenney credit card). They had drawings,prizes,giveaways, etc.
Jcpenney was the best place I have ever worked for.
its ok
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Gastonia, NC2018年6月09日
I was a cashier who did not appreciate the added tasks on a daily basis because they could not keep their employees. They run skeleton crews then complain when you did not have enough time for the millions of added task.
discount
not enough help
Wonderful
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Valdosta, GA2018年6月07日
Manager made job easy and enjoyable. Was able to meet new people and I was able to meet my quota. This job taught me a lot about myself and other people.
Great First Job Experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Wheaton, MD2018年6月01日
Working at JCPenney Wheaton Mall was my first retail job. It was honestly an amazing experience and I recommend young people who are looking for experience to consider applying. It didn't even feel like work the majority of the time; I was surrounded by people my age (I was 18 at the time) and understanding adults who took the time to train and develop the skills within me. Words cannot describe how awesome my experience was. The environment is friendly and management has your back!
Workers, Management, Training
Salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
JC Penny
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Kingman, AZ2018年5月31日
Maintain the checkout lines to ensure all customers were taken care of. Handled customer complaints, stocked bags, take backs, returns, and over all store flow.
Friendly co - workers
Not enough hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Learning experience
Cashier / Catalog (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年5月28日
Learned allot, won different challenges between coworkers. Enjoyable. Loved the customers. Working in different departments was a challenge. But the challenge is what I loved.
Good experience
短所
Not enough hours, also the down sizing costed me my job.
Management is not professional
Seasonal Cashier in Fine Jewelry (現在は退職) –  Valencia, CA2018年5月22日
JCpenny although is very relaxed the managers are not really there to help their employees. You are pretty much on your own and kind of have to figure how to do things on your own. All the job cares for is how many credit cards you sell for their company.
Fixed hours
Fixed hours, management
社風
Not a healthy environment to work in
Cashier (現在は退職) –  1600 Miller Trunk Hwy Ste 4, Duluth, MN 558112018年5月20日
When i used to work at JCPenney's my daily work that i had to do was handle clothes and ring up people. Every other week, my manager would always male me feel absolutely terrible and kept on accusing me of stealing non stop. It is not a good place to work and i do not recommend it.
25% employee discount
短所
mean managers, terrible customers, rude co workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Poor management
CASHIER (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2018年5月18日
Stressful work environment. Management takes advantage of hard working employees. Discount is decent, but that is the only bonus. Human resources is a joke.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
Managers and Employees utilize time of store hours.
Cashier - Woman's Department (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年5月18日
Managers have made a big effort to work together as to best assets of each for company regarding job duties and timing, plus to utilize each employee as to store hours and duties to perform in the time frame they have to store time.
長所
holidays and special times really nice meals, and deserts provided.
no comment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Hours Cut
Cashier (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2018年5月16日
Its a ok place to work for a kid that doesn't worry about paying bills and a budget. Hours get cut without warning and managers dont seem to stick around long.
coffee
corporate ran, hours cut
Its a job
Seasonal Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, AR2018年5月16日
Not continuously busy, most of the time slow business. Aren't allowed many sick days, I had 3 and was penalized. There isn't much to do but stand there. If you try and find something to do like organize the clothes you risk making a customer wait because you have to leave the register.
申請されたプロフィール