JCPenneyのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 446 件見つかりました
Horrible
Seasonal Cashier (現在は退職) –  Arcadia, CA2017年12月11日
I worked my first retail job here for the winter. Was the worst job for me, the manager was never around. I had no training, the portal was never updated with hours so I got scheduled for days I was not aware of so I wasn't able to make them. Coworkers were not helpful, watched others fail.
discount
短所
short breaks, no culture, bad environment, coworkers, management, hours
社風
Productive and fun workplace.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA2017年12月08日
I think it is always important to have a great team, it makes the work environment better and thats what i liked about jcpenney everyone there was so nice to each other.
productive day
poor hours
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Taylor, MI2017年12月05日
Typical day at work consisted of running a register, and putting clothes away. Didn't learn anything I already didn't know how to do. Management was decent. Not helpful at times. Didn't have a hard part of the job. Most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers.
社風
Jcpenny is the place to be
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Wheaton, MD2017年11月22日
Jcpenny is a good company to work for. I learned a lot about management and working in a fast space environment. It was a life changing experience for me.
Fun place to work at
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Nogales, AZ2017年11月17日
I had a lot of fun working here. I worked for a short period however all the employees were always friendly and there was a good team spirit within everyone.
Easy going
Retail cashier (現在は退職) –  South Jordan, UT2017年11月09日
The typical work day was spent refolding or helping customers. The nice thing was that the break room was clean and always decorated, which added a little bit of more comfort to it. The people working there are kind and willing to help.
Popcorn in the breakroom
社風
Would not recommend to anyone!
Cashier, Associate (現在は退職) –  Eau Claire, WI2017年11月09日
The management at this store where I worked was so poor I did not feel as if my work was valued at all, I felt targeted by fellow employees and the managers made me feel bad about myself and only told me I was doing a good job when I got a credit card application for them. That is all they seemed to care about. The people are not friendly and seemed to always talk negatively about each other. Therefore not a positive working environment nor a fun place to work. The rules that applied to the lower associates didn't apply to the higher up's. If I were to ask a fellow employee they would tell you something quite similar. I later got a job somewhere else and had no idea management could be so kind and helpful. JCPenney did not honor the times I could work and didn't give me many hours to work.
n/a
Cashier, (現在は退職) –  Glenwood Springs, CO2017年11月02日
easy
nothing
was poor
cleaning up the store after closing
quitting
JC Pennys was a job that you keep because most of the time it was
easy. the management was poor but you learn to work with that
easy work
短所
cleaning the store after customer shopped
Seasonal Job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  West Covina, CA2017年11月02日
This was a great seasonal job. I was able to meet new people and learned much more while working there. The hours were great and flexible with my schedule.
JCPenney
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Aurora, IL2017年10月29日
Great environment to work in. Friendly staff and great benefits. Really enjoyable place to work in. I enjoyed my time there and if I could go back, I definitely would.
社風
like all the games they had
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chico, CA2017年10月24日
I hang the items help customer service got credit apps. that help me win the games of the most apps. help customer find there right size and the right Style.
長所
got to see want new style come in
短所
sort luch if you eat you had no time to shop
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
fast past
Cashier (現在は退職) –  South Burlington, VT2017年10月23日
Working for a company making them millions and getting little credit and no benefits. Managers treated you unfairly and took advantage of your skills.
N/A
短所
not good pay and over worked
it was okay
Temporary Cashier (現在は退職) –  Brownsville, TX2017年10月19日
it was ok. they dont really train you they just kinda expect for you to pick up thigs along the way and get mad if you havent learned quick enough. the emploees are bad too
productive & great experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hartford, NY2017年10月10日
Jcpenny was a friendly working environment .gave me a better understanding on the retail job life. The most enjoyable part of the job was making sure my customer needs were met.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
slow paced workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2017年10月05日
A typical day at JC penney would be cashiering, helping customers find specific products, promoting credit cards, counting and handling money, and zoning the entire store.
Not for me.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Taylor, MI2017年10月03日
Working here wasn't for me. They focus way too much on getting people to apply for credit cards. I won't be going back to Jcpenney to work any time soon.
Basic Retail
Retail Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2017年9月30日
Management in the Beaumont TX store needs A LOT of help, employees were great, and we did get a lot of perks such as lunches and stuff they did for us. However, management needs a lot of help. They don't know how to manage their employees properly, they find all your flaws but don't praise you beyond a 'thank you' when you go above and beyond your job requirements.
Discounts
Little to no advancement
I was a cashier back ing 1997 there. Things i am sure has changed
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ 852822017年9月26日
I enjoyed working there. It was fun. I was part -time going to school. I found it to be involving with the customers. I like helping them with things.
good place to work
Wasnt my best job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Staten Island, NY2017年9月24日
I like the job an the people I just felt sometimes they ask things to be done that wasn't mention during hiring interview such as pick up things while they were standing next to
great workplace
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Cypress, TX2017年9月13日
Its good, they just work you to death. but they have great promotional sales. employees have great discounts i miss this job i would go back if i could.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する