JCPenneyのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 615 件見つかりました 19,242 件のレビューを見る
It became bad
Cashier (在職中) –  Fort Myers, FL2019年2月15日
When I first started work there it was good but then we lost very good management and after that it became so bad I would quit but I can’t because I don’t t have an other job lined up
Discount
Unorganized
Good for a side job
Cashier (在職中) –  New York State2019年2月12日
It's my part time job and I like it, they work very well with my other job schedule.It's my first experience in retail, but managers are really cool,they don't like to see nobody doing nothing, there is always something to do.
Great
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Muscatine, IA2019年2月11日
I work here for a winter job and I loved it. I loved working in the clothes part and helping and folding everything. All my bosses and co workers were lovely.
fun
社風
Tough place to expand your career
Cashier (在職中) –  Manhattan, KS2019年2月05日
I have been having trouble getting the hours that I need to be able to provide for myself and my boyfriend and his daughter.
On a daily basis, I am being told that my performance is not good enough and I was then told that this was why my hours had been cut because of my lack of performance when I do a lot more than I think that people realize.
Retail Experience
短所
Bad management, not enough hours given to me
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Overworked all the time
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2019年2月05日
A lot of my coworkers were always very tired after a shift. They expect us to do 4 things at once and sell at least 3 credit cards a day. If you didn't sell enough, they would let you go. The demographic for the store is crabby middle aged men and angry old women.
Great staff
Mean Customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Horrible
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2019年2月03日
I got fired on thanksgiving day 10 hours into my shift with only 30 minutes left till my shift was over. The lady manager was yelling at us. And following us around when we were putting clothes back in their spot. Ran downstairs after talking to me and another employee and I got called downstairs only to be fired because they “didn’t think I was happy” pathetic. Made you stay past closing hours to clean the whole store in the mall which is 2 floors with only 10-15 people. Would be putting items back for almost 2 hours before anyone could go home. Towne east mall
Hour lunch
短所
Bad pay, management sucks, rude coworker
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
it was fun place to work at
Cashier (在職中) –  Saint Cloud, MN2019年2月02日
the typical day at work was great
I learned a lot things like how to talk to a customs
when we closing everybody come together ad talk about what they did
it was easy job to work at
Not the most enjoyable
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lancaster, PA2019年2月01日
I would say that working with JCPenney is easy. There is not much hard labor to the job. However the management of this company is horrible. There is an extreme lack of order and organization. The push for "Credit Apps" is insane. They focus most of their efforts towards getting people to apply for a credit card and do not recognize the efforts made by those who work hard on recovery and clearing fitting rooms. Currently they are hiring, but do not provide hours for the associates that have been working there. Several associates are leaving due to this issue.
Easy to work
Few hours, Poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Great
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2019年1月29日
Good Job to work I went to the workforce and good the job talked to the hiring manager and from there it was perfect I felt like I fitted in well great place to work safe area
Snacks/lunch
Good breaks
Loved working there
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Daytona Beach, FL2019年1月28日
The only problem is you have to get people to sign up for credit cards , I tried. really hard but couldn't get enough so that's why I wasn't kept after Christmas. ( But all you can do is ask, if they say no there's nothing you can do )
長所
People are great there for the most part
短所
Not enough time for lunch sometime
ringing up customers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Northridge, CA2019年1月28日
Charge customers for their merchandise. Greet costumers. Clean aisles. Count money at end of shift and make sure aisles and area is clean. Do specific jobs at register such returns, exchanges, charges via credit cards, debit cards, cash and checks.
Calm environment
Not enough hours
Terrible environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Springfield, MO2019年1月24日
Guidelines are changed so often that no one knows what they are. There are several managers on duty at all times and every time one walked by they would tell me to do something differently. No one knew what was going on.
paid volunteering
poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Fun working with people
Cashier (在職中) –  Cheyenne, WY2019年1月23日
Everyone you work with is nice. you do have to deal with rude people time to time but you have a lot of workers that help your through it. You make friends.
Make friends and 30 min lunch
not getting scheduled enough
社風
Co-Workers were great, and everyone was treated with respect.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Somerset, KY2019年1月23日
My typical work day was pretty busy due to the holidays, but overall everyone welcomed me and and assisted me with any questions or helped me with things I needed more assistance on. Overall, it was a nice place to work.
社風
Terrible management and unfair work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2019年1月21日
They were extremely rude and criticized everything I did they were hypocrites and they did not even follow their own rules
It’s unfair to all those who work there
Long breaks
Bad management
cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2019年1月20日
enjoyed the customers and co workers there. wish I had gotten more money and hours so I could have stayed longer working there. Great job!!! discount!
Ok
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Brunswick, GA2019年1月20日
This is a fun place to work if you know some of the other employees. The associates are nice and the benefits are okay. The pay isn't all that much but there are ways to raise it. There are sometimes changing rules that aren't always specified when they are changing. The breaks are way too short IF you are allowed to get one.
It's alright
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2019年1月18日
-Lots of work to be done.
-Day-to-day productivity is fulfilling.
-Great associates; friendly.
-Many different cultures to interact with.
-Lots of opportunities for growth.
Its a good starter job
Cashier (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2019年1月17日
You learn quick on your feet, you learn how people work an dhow to make them happy by providing the best service possible. Hardest part of it are the credit application quotas and how hard they push them
Friendly environment
Not enough hours
Good management
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Brandon, FL2019年1月16日
It’s a nice job when you’re in high school or want something as a part-time , the environment it’s really nice and the team is awesome. I recommend this job
申請されたプロフィール