JCPenneyのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 543 件見つかりました 18,377 件のレビューを見る
Store Display Setter
DISPLAY SETTER/CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Dearborn, MI2018年10月15日
Great fun, wonderful people. Would recommend for people looking for a job during college. Set store for sales, holidays and department settings. Make the store comfortable for shoppers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Productive workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  greensbor nc2018年10月14日
They stay busy. Coupons are really golden in this establishment, coworkers are friendly. I feel the management needs more work, they could have been more open to schedules and pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Jcpenny Review.
Cashier (在職中) –  Beavercreek, OH2018年10月09日
Jcpenney is a very nice store to work at but it's to slow of a paces for me.I have recently located and live to far away.I like to stay busy and this isn't job to do that.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年10月04日
I gave this job four starts because it was a great job great benefits the only problem is they overhire so hours given per week are short other than that my co worker were nice everybody gets their job done great teamwork
Discounts
Short hours
lousy managment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2018年10月02日
dishonest management!!
They expect you to continue to ask customers over and over to the point of aggravating many of them if they will take out a Penney's credit card.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
社風
overall
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Maplewood, MN2018年9月29日
I loved working here and the people I worked with were great. this was a great first time job and i wish i could have made it work with them. i would definitely recommend this job to people!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Busy ,quick paced
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Valley Stream, NY2018年9月24日
Helped direct people to the right sections of the store.
Folded clothes and returned them to the right tables/ shelves
Collected money and returned change
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun place to gain more experience in communications
Sell and Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, CA2018年9月23日
I have a great job experience being a cashiers because helping my customers to complete their needs is my concern. I earned how to stay calm and deal with any kind of issues such as complaining from customers or exchange and refund.
great experience
It closed down
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Was fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Yankton, SD2018年9月21日
I enjoyed my time there management was very helpful all employees worked well together as a team system was easy to use shifts were flexible discounts were awesome
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Springfield, MO2018年9月20日
A job that keeps you busy and looking forward to the next challenge. There is always work to be done even on slow days, helping people, zoning or running the front is always enjoyable.
discount
overtime
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
JCPenny is a great place to work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Johnson City, TN2018年9月20日
JCPenny is a fast-paced, competitive job that requires you to be attentive at all times. JCPenny is really flexible with hours and is willing to co-exsist with school and everyday life.
Breaks
社風
It an ok place to work , very demanding for minimum wage
Cashier (在職中) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018年9月18日
I've worked here for over a year and its fluctuated on how they would treat employees. There a few select managers that are very nice and have respect for everybody, others since they are above they just demand.
長所
occasional work parties or appreciation parties
short breaks, too demanding
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Rotating door
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年9月12日
Management and human resources skill were poor and the call in service was poor the management was betting on when I would quit once I was hired no st hour and sometimes the would and would not give me hours
N/A
短所
Management did not manage well
Fun Place to work
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Amarillo, TX2018年9月01日
working at JCPenney wasn't too bad. it was kind of fun with lots of stuff to do. It kind of reminded me of going back to high school because of how the employees acted. It was very repetitive but also had days that were different.
fun
repetative
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Augusta2018年8月31日
Cool company i would reccommend alot of people to work here it was actually a nice experience i only left them because i had a tragic death in my family
Great discounts
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
JC Penny
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Van Nuys, CA2018年8月26日
During my employment at JC Penny I was happy to go to work and enjoyed the vibe to the days with my coworkers. I had a good amount of obligations along with a decent relationship with my manager.
Good hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
社風
JCP is a fast paste improving environment
Cashier (在職中) –  Weslaco, TX2018年8月26日
My experience with JCP has shown me so much work ethic, it has molded me into a better and wiser team member. The managers at JCP really appreciate their associates.
credit apps
n/a
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Very Messy
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2018年8月23日
Management was always very rude and unorganized, also very pushy. My duties/responsibilities were usually not clearly defined. The customers are always very rude, but other staff my level were nice.
30 minute lunch break
poor management
daily
Casher/Stocker (現在は退職) –  California2018年8月19日
well they want you to move always and picking things off the floor you always need to say hi to guests be happy the mangt does always tell you good job
discounts
discounts
Stressful
Cashier (在職中) –  Brooklyn, NY2018年8月18日
Working with JCP is stressful. You aren't given the option to work your available hours; you are just put on schedule. Work days are tough because management fails to communicate with associates unless there is an issue. If you ask for help you are met with an attitude. Additionally, management is unprofessional. There days are spent gossiping about employees or yelling out orders instead of helping. Finally, most associates are teenagers that don't want to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する