JCPenneyのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

dock work is hard work
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Tacoma, WA2018年10月18日
5am to 10am unload freight
team work
its a melting pot of different people
this job is not easy. you must work hard and do it all by 10am
meeting new people every day.
you get to go on break
社風
They were a very good company to work for. They treated their employee great. Their customer service saw terrific.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Davenport, FL2018年10月18日
I would clock in straighten. Greet every customer with a smile and help them. Take them where the needed to go and find what they needed even in a different department. If someone did not speak English then I would find someone to help them that spoke their language. I would do what ever the manager needed done even if it was in my area. I would ask them to describe what it was if I didn't know what or how to do it. I would stay longer if they were short hand if I was asked to. I worked individually or as a team. If I noticed something was done or priced wrong I would bring it to the manager attention. Most enjoyable part was working with the employees and learning and helping the customers and making them happy.
長所
Is working with all kinds of customers and employees nationality wise and mood wise, to deal with all the differences.
短所
The business was in financial trouble and was doing cut backs.
Lacking respect
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Springfield, VA2018年10月15日
Leadership team gets blamed for upper management issues. GM and ASMs have zero respect for anyone under them. New corporate policies create massive customer service issues.
Kept busy
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年10月11日
The moment you arrive, you stay busy. Taking items back to appropriate departments, to fixing clothing racks. I learned that the retail side can be a bit stressful. I was a seasonal employee, so I spent several days switching between opening and closing. I enjoyed pricing and stocking. The hardest part was the language barrier. I really enjoyed meeting and helping so many different kinds of people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
N/a
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  North Little Rock, AR2018年10月10日
Licensed IPA Guide with the Arkansas Health Insurance Department, assisting citizen’s with enrollment in health insurance with the Affordable Care Act.
Answering the phone and directing the callers to their requested person.
Peer specialist, assisting citizens with special care (HIPPA).
Survey development in computer data base, research into group dynamics with the goal of improving productivity in a group setting.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fun Workplace
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年10月08日
Count the register.Get everything straight. Start to stock what is out. Clean the area. When customers came in i was to greet them. And if needed i would be there to help with there shopping.
長所
Free lunches. every so often
Went down hill
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2018年10月07日
Company is getting very greedy!!! No raises but more work, taking away full time which will cause you to lose any benefits you had. Managers are very lazy!! You call for help numerous times were even customers are telling others theyve called but no one is responding.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Good First Place to Work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (在職中) –  Bedford, IN2018年10月06日
A typical day at JCP involved delivering satisfactory customer service, stocking merchandise, and maintaining a tidy store appearance.

JCP is a great first job to have because it gives one a chance to hone in on their soft skills. At JCP you get paid to talk to customers and help them to find what they want.

Through talking with your customers you are able to experience what it is like to build relations with others and even get experience with diffusing situations and problem solving on the fly.

At JCP they boasted their career advancement opportunities. In my experience there were several times where others were put into supervisor positions and I did not feel they were fit for the role. In my 3 years at JCP I have become well versed in the ways of the corporation but have never been approached or offered career advancement opportunities (possibly due to my part time position).

The hardest part about the job at JCP would be dealing with workers and customers you may not necessarily agree with but that comes with every workplace, and again this is something that you can work on when it comes to soft skills.

Perhaps the most enjoyable part of the job aside from helping customers to get the best deal they can get is the discount that JCP gives to their employees.

If you shop right as an employee you can really utilize your discount AND coupons to get the BEST bang for your buck!
Fun, GENEROUS Discount, Great First Job
短所
Lower pay compared to other jobs, poor management
Active but difficult
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年10月04日
While working was an active experience, management pushes opening credit accounts to customers. While most of the customers I dealt with already had credit accounts, employees were still pressured to open as many accounts as possible. Only employees that opened many accounts continued on into longer positions.
Active
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018年10月04日
I loved working here! But there was no way to move up without having a degree or going to school. There was no way to become a full time associate because JC Penney, or at least the location I worked at, was getting rid of full time positions. You could of course end up working 40 hours a week, but it was all based on company needs or if someone called out.
JCP was nice
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Matteson, IL2018年10月04日
I enjoyed helping customers and other associates when the lines got long. It was a pretty good experience. I enjoyed getting sales first hand and discounts.
Nice discounts
High school drama
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Andalusia, AL2018年10月04日
As much as I enjoyed working with the customers, Too much drama at this store. Gossip and rumors sbound. Could not deal with the climate so after almost 7 years of employment I resigned.
社風
Good place to start out in but not to stay
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Ahwatukee, AZ2018年10月04日
JCPenney is a good place to start for your first job. However, if you have retail experience already, look elsewhere. JCPenney only pays minimum wage and has very inconsistent hours. Not to mention, management is not on the same page. They have a huge lack of communication and expect you to do more work than you get paid.
Nice Coworkers
短所
Poor Management, inconsistent hours, no pay raise
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Okay job
Customer Service Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  West Valley City, UT2018年10月03日
management could of been better, store is not handled well, mess everywhere, not worth the pay, the responsibility expected of you is too high for such the low pay
Productive, fun environment
Customer Service Specialist (在職中) –  Co-Op City, NY2018年10月01日
Good place to work, good benefits, flexible hours, great staff in a comfortable working g environment. Management staff are very helpful and eager to promote awareness.
社風
not enough money no career oportunity no advancement
Customer Services Specialist| (現在は退職) –  Lenexa, KS2018年10月01日
the management team was professional at all they choose team leads, supervisor, who they want to have that position they treat like kids and don't care about there employees the job was stressful and no one would help you if you need it
長所
u can get all the movertime you want if avaiable
短所
but not enough money and bno career oportuinty
Busy
customer service representative (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2018年9月29日
J C Penny was an awsome company to work for, but the staff that you relieve never cleaned up befire the next shift. And the womens dreesing rooms would just be a mess. But in all a great company.
Good discounts
Lots of work
Easy and fun
Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Dodge City, KS2018年9月28日
Organizing clothes and stocking clothes is mandatory, have to pay attention and check out customers every day. Have to be at work very constantly, not very many sick days and finding replacements are mandatory.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
It was hard to get any training from management
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOICATE (現在は退職) –  Sandy, UT2018年9月26日
At the time when I started they Lacked employees so it was hard to get any coaching or training done with a manger or anyone for that matter. But I did like working for their company.
長所
Room for improvement
短所
Very little training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
good company to work for
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年9月26日
my day at JCPENNEY Customer Service Associate. Processed customer’s transactions. Submit credit cards application for customers. Help customers find what they want at jcpenny.com and submit their orders online
I enjoyed working at JCPenney the only problem that i faced was that I had to work night and weekend and my kids were little and i had no one to take care of them then so i had to quit
申請されたプロフィール