JCPenneyのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,417 件見つかりました
Cs
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Castleton, IN2017年12月14日
Terrible place to work at , labor you to clean everything when you are understaffed always in every department. I would never work retail again after working here
Great company
Customer Service Representative/HR Assistant (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2017年12月13日
This was my first employment, great workplace, great management and many options to advance your career. Never a dull moment, always busy and learned a lot.
Fast paced work
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Lynnwood, WA2017年12月12日
Jc Penney is a very fast paced company in which you are always dealing with the public. Its a great job for high schoolers or those looking for their first experience in Customer Service
Not Fun
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Montebello, CA2017年12月11日
Holidays were the worst. Managers did not have a sense of clue on how to schedule. You may easily get off work at 2AM and be back in the building at 8am to open.
Worst job ever
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Ashland, KY2017年12月11日
If you didn't ask EVERY customer, returning or knowingly already has one, to apply for a cc through them they would treat you like dirt! i was yelled at, had hours cut from me, and treated like i was 12 years old. i hated this job and the management!!
短所
everything about this job is a con
retail
Customer Service/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  1441 tamiami trail port charlotte fl 339482017年12月11日
the store was clean except for the air vents which would spew dust on the clothing i mostly worked unloading trucks and getting merchandise to the floor as in most retail the employee is not considered in any way.
社風
engaging with and serving different people
Customer Service (在職中) –  Bronx, NY2017年12月09日
being a customer service representative entails on to listen and be attentive . I've learned patience while working with people of different personalities.
customer engagement
短所
unprofessionalism by managers and supervisors
Great
M.A Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Lenexa, KS2017年12月07日
Good pay , you learn alot bout the job before you start , you learn things you never knew bout this job who started it , why , and penneys saving and how to approach women to make a sell
PAY
LONG DISTANCE TO WALK ON BREAK
It was a great job
"Customer Service Rep." (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月07日
I enjoy my job i work in different department of the store. I learn some new things. The only thing was the hardest dealing with the customers. Its was a easy job.
社風
Fun, easy going, great management
CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2017年12月06日
Management cares for your well being and always makes sure your are doing okay. They take your side and the culture of people is amazing. Everyone works well together.
社風
Not the best place if you want good management
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Lenexa ks2017年12月06日
Management vary childish if you tell them a mouth ahead about a doctors appointment or anything really they will get up set about it. The rules say that if you give them 2 weeks in advance it should be fine but they still get upset with you
Fast paced
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2017年12月04日
Its a good temporary job. It used to be a great workplace until everything changed with new management. Meaning, everything was completely changed around and as a part time employee you have no benefits.
Enjoyable staff
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017年12月01日
i processed accounts payable and receivable. I provided quality customer service. The manangment was amazing. I made wonderful relationships there. And we worked together to reach goals for our department as well as a company as whole.
workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2017年11月28日
Very competitive with contests for selling the most credit apps and jewelry care plans. You were competing against other team members. Made you strive to accomplish more since you were in a competitive environment
customers and learning experience
pay
productive fun
Sales Associate, Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Oxford, AL 362032017年11月28日
very nice friendly environment. seasonal job but became full time. Easy fast pace all co workers get along very organized. employees were like family.
easy
pay
社風
Poor management and low compensation for amount of work
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Amarillo, TX2017年11月28日
I worked here as my first job when I turned 16, and it was ok, but I feel the compensation should have been higher for the amount of work they required. I also feel the management was quite absent in things they should have taken care of. Based on my experience I would not recommend working here, but things may have changed, and my experience probably doesn't reflect the way all other JCPenny stores operate.
nice employees
短所
low pay, long hours, bad management
Did not like it
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Oneonta, NY 138202017年11月28日
Did not like management. They think they can do whatever they want with you. No consideration for family life. Only remained at the job because there was nothing else available at the time.
I had a job
短所
Variable hours. You never knew when to schedule appointments for your family
社風
Morning modivational speeches, management where nice and helpful, credit card sales included candy as a reward.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, AR2017年11月26日
I enjoyed working there it was a good way to get experience dealing with unhappy customers. Very balanced, very fast paced at time and slower at others!
Free coffee, good management
Not enough hours
社風
This was my first job and a great starter job
Customer Service/Sales (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年11月25日
This is a great job for a teenager and getting to know what the word responsibility really means. Handling money, seeing exactly the actions you do has equal or opposite reactions and teaches you exactly what customer service really means all with a smile on your face.
Great job as a teenager
Hard to advance
Nice
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Clarksville, IN2017年11月25日
Fun place go work at if you like retail. I enjoyed the fast pace unlike others. Very friendly co workers and really good management. I would work there again if possible.

総合評価