JCPenneyのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,699 件見つかりました 17,592 件のレビューを見る
jcpenney
Customer service/sales (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年7月20日
Loved working there before the old manager left. The new manager chose favorites and was not easy to talk to. Great company, good pay, fun work environment.
Energetic, fun, friendly.
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Bay Shore, NY2018年7月20日
I love interacting with the customers, helping with their questions and needs about a product. It was a bright, fun environment which I enjoyed along side other workers and customers.
Best job I ever had
SALES ASSOCIATE, SR CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Lubbock, TX2018年7月17日
Had certain duties to do weekly, self suffiecient in after trained but was able to review on the duties given. Management was helpful and would recomment associates for new job titles, deadlines were met by many associates involved in process of duties, great team work. Company met their mission.
PAY, TRAINING, BENEFITS
STORE HOLIDAY HOURS
Retail
Customer service associate (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018年7月15日
Hours varied per day. Not enough help. Retail is stressful. Some days better than others Christmas season has long hours for three weeks and stores become disarrayed.
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Carson, CA2018年7月12日
While providing customer service throughout the store I also took a cashier's position along with learning the position of an assistant manager. Maintain incoming and outgoing customer shipment.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018年7月12日
JCP was a great place to work especially during the Christmas holiday. They offer great employee discounts. The management was was very knowable of their jobs. The pay was only minimum wage.
社風
Good place for someone just starting out
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Freeport, IL2018年7月11日
A good place to begin your career in customer service. There is room for advancement if you are interested in pursuing a career in retail management. Overall not a bad place to work.
Paid Time Off
短所
no set schedules hours vary considerably
Jcpenny customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月11日
Hours are flexible and i mean SUPER flexible. Manger are cool but you have your typical stick in the mud. Pay is low fir such a hectic work environment but then again it is a beginning work place so if you're looking for a job its a start.
長所
Flexible hours, cool management, friendly staff, and overall happy environment
the pay
motivational
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  100 bay plaza coop city2018年7月11日
get there on time get work done then go home. I learned to adapt to any new work experience being always around helping co workers as well interacting with other cultures was great. hardest part of my job was leaving late for 2 hours of sleep to be back to work on time in am. my manager was excellent. most enjoyable part of work the discounts
free food at times
短所
lack of sleep if your schedule is difficult
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年7月10日
Ease of making own schedule
Easy to perform job tasks
Customer service rewarding experience here
Love the coworkers
Understanding staff
Managers decent
社風
Managers can make all the difference
Customer Service Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Conroe, TX 773042018年7月10日
While this was a great company in a lot of positive ways to work for, I can say without any hesitation that a great manager can raise a store up and bad management will sink a store faster than the Titanic. I loved most of my coworkers and developed good customer relationships with regulars. The pay on the other hand, or even the ability to grow and advance within the company, however are a joke. That is unless you are a high school or college kid with no real financial responsibilities. If you are looking to make a little extra cash, you will love it. If you are trying to make a living and provide for yourself without government assistance, you won't make it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
not best or the worst
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Topeka, KS2018年7月10日
pretty basic not bad place to work just not best either

over all it a place you can make it work the discount is great if you need clothing but you really dont get alot of hours
社風
Retail in general does not compensate
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年7月09日
Working in retail is great as a second job because it doesn't pay for anyone as a first job. However, you get to meet all sorts of people get experience in floor setting, markdowns, new merchandise, and sale items.
Gaining experience
No wage compensation
Jcpenney
Costumer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Alamogordo, NM2018年7月08日
JCPENNEY's was a fun work environment that I would recommend for someone going to school. It was a nice slow pace job where the other employees were friendly.
Really why
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Twin Falls, ID2018年7月06日
It has been a while since I've worked here. Don't remember a whole lot honestly. Honestly I'd rather skip this portion, why is there no skip button? It'd be a great idea
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
mnb
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  National City, CA2018年7月06日
Work there with the goal of getting out. Get the experience you need to advance where you want to go. It is a good starting job for younger people....
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Call center
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Rio Rancho, NM2018年6月30日
JC Penney was an awesome place to work. It was a call center about 10 minutes away from my home. The work was great. The people were great. The hours were great. Would never of left the job. But it was moved to Ohio.
Voluntary time off
nice manager
Studio Photographer & Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Greece, NY2018年6月30日
Our manager was a sweet heart but we were underpaid, and very limited by the companies editing software to customize photos for clients. It was frustrating and often times customers were very rude
review
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Martinsville, VA2018年6月29日
it was a great company to work for, it could at times be stressful but it was a fun place to work. they took care of their employees. it worked around my schedule for school but it was hard to spend time with family because u do have to work on weekends and holiday, also kept me out of church alot but enjoyed my time working there. we was like family
No Comment
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018年6月28日
I do not wish to provide any further commentary on this employer. The employer did not meet minimum expectations. The training was less than effective and vastly different than live calls. for assistance was in another state
申請されたプロフィール