JCPenneyのHair Stylistポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 253 件見つかりました 17,586 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
productivity
Hair stylist (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年7月16日
that was a great experience for me the staff was great i have a wonderful manager she understand us an always be there for us when we need her we were like family .
Good coworkers
Hair stylist (現在は退職) –  Lubbock, TX2018年7月10日
Every one that worked there was extremely friendly and willing to help any one out regardless of how busy they may have been. It was nice being able to go to work and see the other employees smiling everyday.
Salon Family
Hair Stylist (在職中) –  Roseville, CA2018年6月16日
Even though there are quite a few of stylists at the salon, everyone considers each other as part of the team. We work as a team and help each other out when needed. The front desk operates amazingly and appointments are given fairly. The hardest part i would say is being aggressive in retail. There is additional education if desired. Management always tries to have contests which changes things up. The people i work with are great and everyone gets along. You really feel like a team.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great environment
Hair Designer (現在は退職) –  Battle Creek, MI2018年5月15日
a typical day at work was wonderful everyone was so welcoming and warm, our team was like a family, everyone helped everyone so no one failed.
I learned new things everyday weather it was through a class or my fellow co-workers.
Management was awesome she was always there to help or to walk you through things and to show new techniques.
The salon was always clean and sanatized, we all cleaned up after ourselves and others, the clients were very nice and were also like family.
The hardest part of the job was the counsltation getting to know your client and their needs.
the most enjoyable part of the job was to feel that feeling that your client was happy and excited.
長所
Discounted items, lunch breaks, classes to further our education
Benifits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Needs improvement
Hair stylist (現在は退職) –  Steubenville, OH2018年5月15日
When I started I was working 35 hours, and I had vision and dental insurance available. I was promised PTO and paid holidays. My hours were cut down to 24 hours a week which made me unavailable to benefits. I also never received my PTO or paid vacation even though I reached the requirements (which was 30 hours for PTO) Walk in traffic isn’t the best.
Discount, love my coworkers
Benefits, pay, management
Salon
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年5月12日
I worked in the salon. set prices were low. have to be able to build your ticket. Tips were. Good place to start for 1st time stylist. good discount. Good products in the salon.
社風
Good
Hairstylist (現在は退職) –  Greeley, CO2018年5月08日
Decent place to work. Pay and schedule flexibility could be better along with not having to wear black and white clothing while working in the salon. Overall not bad.
長所
The managers stood behind their employees if there were issues with customers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Cut throat and catty.
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Marysville, WA2018年4月16日
I was totally miserable working here. Employees were very passive aggressive and rude. Manager is a child and doesnt know how to talk to employees. Absolutely dreaded coming to work.
Discounts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Cosmetology
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年4月16日
Work Place face paced environment when business is flowing. A lot of on the job training to keep up with trend. Management was good and flexible. Learned to pass my self in the work place.
Hairstylist (在職中) –  shaping, CN2018年4月13日
it was a good job, gave me a lot of experience in the work field. It was the first serious job i've ever had and i would'nt change the experience for anything.
Hair Life
Designer Hair Stylist (在職中) –  Pearland, TX2018年4月06日
all things hair, cash handling, customer service. I love what I do. Everyday is different. I get to meet and talk to new people everyday. I want to do more
Wonderful hair salon!
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Peru, IL2018年4月01日
One of the few salons that offered benefits. Offered incentives as well for productivity. Worked here until my second child was born, then took a job closer to home
Productive and fun workplace
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  North Charleston, SC2018年3月28日
I liked working at J C penny because I loved doing new peoples hair and meeting their new personalities. I would recommend the hair salon at j c Penny to anyone looking for a fresh start.
good place to work
Hairstylist (現在は退職) –  Moreno Valley, CA2018年3月16日
I worked as a hairstylist in the salon for almost 2 years. then I came back after being let go as seasonal help during holidays for 2 years. It was a good place to work.
free lunches
good work environment
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018年3月13日
Provide your own tools. minimum wage or commission. biweekly pay.
six months after start date to start making commission or you will get written up and fired after 3 write ups. you must promote yourself.
長所
good work environment and education and discount
短所
low pay. not a lot of clients unless your established
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
jcp salon
Hair Designer (在職中) –  Altoona, PA2018年3月05日
I have been with the company for 5 years. I work with a great group of girls. the rest of the store is tolerable. the management is terrible. the best part of the store is the salon and they get no love!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Good salon to grow your business
Hair Designer (現在は退職) –  Midland, MI2018年2月27日
This salon is a good starter salon for a new stylist trying to build their clientele. JCP is a company that is closing stores however and the salon doesn't seem to be as high of importance as the retail side.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Very Stressful
hair stylist (在職中) –  Sanford, NC2018年2月15日
I've only been there a few months and i've had multiple store managers. Every day a policy is changed. And its annoying. I hate working there. There are no advancements in the salon
Typical Hair Stylist
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Martinsburg, WV2018年2月09日
The hair salon was well paced, great management and co-workers. Never a dull moment, every day was a great day while working here. I left with some great friends
社風
I enjoyed working with all the store associates and customers
Associate Hair stylist (現在は退職) –  Alma, MI2018年2月07日
I enjoyed working with everyone and I really enjoyed putting outfits together for the customers. The thing I didn't like is sometimes the customers were in a bad mood and took it out on you.
申請されたプロフィール