JCPenneyのHair Stylistポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 427 件見つかりました
Productive and great benifits
Stylist and Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Rochester, MN2017年12月10日
Love working at Jcp. Great benifits and fit with my life style. Help work around my parents so I could take care of them. Gave me chance to improve my abilities with on going education. !!!!!

Wanted to retire there but got a chance to relocate to a warmer state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
長所
Benefits
短所
Poor health coverage
Fun
Hairstylist (現在は退職) –  Pittsburg, KS2017年12月03日
My first job right out of cosmetology school. I really enjoyed working with more experienced sytlists. They were great about offering advice on techniques and tips.
Too many chiefs
Hairstylist (現在は退職) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017年11月23日
I enjoyed working there in the beginning until the company went through all those changes with appearance, pricing, employment, benefits, CEOs and store mangers. The employees neither the clients were happy.
社風
Fast paced and very competitive
Master Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2017年11月21日
I have worked for the JCPenny's salons for a number of years. It's an excellent place of employment. One of my main reasons for working there so long was the all the benefits that came with the job.
Benefits, 401K, insurance
highly competitive
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Poor management, lack of professionalism
Master Stylist (現在は退職) –  Beaufort, SC2017年11月19日
This was a very stressful environment, and lacked professionalism , no real room for advancement . Did not take the time to explore the endless possibilities of becoming a leading salon in the area, and the management was very poor and absent often
Great products
短所
Lack of professionalism, poor management, dated with current trends, and poorly dressed staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
i would recommend JCPenney to everyone
Hair Stylist (在職中) –  Brea, CA2017年11月17日
This is a great place to start your career and have health benefits that you would't get working for yourself / booth rent /. Fair pay. they pay you hourly or commission whichever is higher. great new manager. she's fair and is in the mix with everyone.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Motivated/Fun Atmosphere
Senior Stylist (在職中) –  Owensboro, KY2017年11月15日
There is motivation for employees to achieve goals. They have a slogan to get your Penny's worth that is basically about taking care of the customer and going above and beyond with customer service. There is a fun atmosphere with prize incentives for the employee to do their job and raise the bar with their goals and expectations. JC Penney promotes education amongst their stylists and keeps them attending regular training to keep up with the most innovative styles and techniques.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Excellent Work Environment
Senior Stylist (在職中) –  Olean, NY2017年11月09日
JCPenney is an excellent place to work. Friendly and helpful coworkers, generous discount program among other great benefits if you are full time. I love my job at JCP.

If you are a stylist you cannot beat working for JCP. You have a clean, modern work environment. I don't know many other salons that provide the continuing education that JCP Salon does. It is amazing. AND you get paid while you are in these training classes. You will learn all the latest trends plus lots of little extras our educators share with you. You also get discounts on great styling tools, your employee discount is very generous, they have contests regularly where you can win huge bags of product, trips etc. As a stylist there is nowhere I'd rather work. I've tried other salons and booth rental and nothing tops it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
Okay place to work
HAIRSTYLIST (現在は退職) –  Champaign, IL2017年11月08日
I enjoyed working with the other stylist they were very helpful and nice and the clientele are nice people they were very dedicated clientele. Not a good place to build clientele because you have to have a certain amount of people in order to keep your job. They like for you to have a certain model clientele in order to work at JCPenneys.
Fantastic company
Master hair designer (在職中) –  Glendale, AZ2017年11月07日
A very diverse and fair company to work for. Great benefits. Wonderful managers. Food provided on holidays add sometimes just because... Excellent discount.
社風
not bad but a little slow
Master stylist (現在は退職) –  Bourbonnais, IL2017年11月06日
It is a little slow getting started in the salon.There are tools in place to do good at JCPenney salon, but you have to work at building a clientele. They do run ads to get people through the door.you get an hourly base pay with the chance to make more via commission.
the ability to make more than your base pay, 401k
black out for holidays
社風
a typical day at jcpennys salon
Salon Stylist (在職中) –  Waldorf, MD2017年11月05日
I would come in around 9:45 am. Next, check my schedule of clients for the day.Then set up my salon appliances and products in which I will use for the day, and greet my fellow co workers.Once my client arrives I will engage in meaningful conversation to make them feel more comfortable and learn about their desired service and proceed to execute it. The hardest part about my day is to make sure every customer is satisfied even when their attitude isn't welcoming. The most enjoyable part about my job is turning their frown upside down and having them leave feeling more confident about themselves with their new hairstyle.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Great Place to work
Hair Designer (現在は退職) –  Cary, NC2017年10月30日
Lots of company events. Fun fast paced sales environment. Great benefits and discounts on merchandise. Good management, room for growth. Great place to work.
Big salon
Designer Stylist (現在は退職) –  Olympia, WA2017年10月28日
I loved working here and only left due to how I was being treated by a particular employee. Otherwise, the work environment was great and it was a very fun place to work.
社風
Great place to get started.
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Citrus Heights, CA2017年10月27日
I absolutely loved working here. I wish I could go back. I would definitely recommend others work here, especially if you were recently licensed. I definitely learned a lot.
社風
great salon to get your foot in the business
Hairstylist (現在は退職) –  Stillwater, OK2017年10月27日
This salon was overpriced, very few clientele, learned product knowledge and met some lovely clients, made many friends inside the salon and out on the JcPenny floor
長所
educational tools, high end salon
alot of down time
Stylist (現在は退職) –  Peru, IL2017年10月26日
I loved working at JCPenney salon they had excellent prices really good discounts my manager was awesome I liked working with the girls I enjoyed the products that we had available
Free sample products
Lots of girls
Just no
HAIR STYLIST (現在は退職) –  Dover, DE2017年10月24日
I loved Penneys for the atmosphere until a new manager came and ruined it. It was very slow and we didn't make much money. Sometimes hours were cut to save on productivity.
Discount
Poor management
Stylist (在職中) –  Brea, CA2017年10月20日
The work environment was negative and I was promised many advancements that I did not receive. The management was very unprofessional and did not care about the stylists.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
nice place to work
Hairstylist (在職中) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2017年10月18日
very cooperative in managing working hours, clean working environment, nice people to work with, easy access to highway, the easy of taking breaks and
discounts