JCPenneyのHair Stylistポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 260 件見つかりました 18,395 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
It had a laid back environment.
Hairstylist/Colorist (現在は退職) –  Killeen, TX2018年10月15日
A typical day at JCPenny was for the most part slow. I felt that in order for me to financially make ends meet I had to leave. The incoming business was not very good. They over staffed the floor, which for a stylist it is hard to build a clientele when there isnt enough incoming business to support the staff.
長所
job advancement, benefits, security.
短所
not enough incoming business to support the stylist.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
slow pased
Hair Stylist/Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Liberty, MO2018年10月09日
slow passed, lack of management and no advancement outside of salon. Good product and skills training programs though great to learn new techniques and products
社風
very productive company, i relocated to NY, otherwise i would of stayed there to work.
Master Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Aventura, FL2018年10月01日
I worked at the jcpenney in Aventura florida as a hairstylist. I loved my job. I relocated to ny.

I am a people person, I love interacting with people. I have been a hairstylist for 25 years and this has been one of my best jobs.
benefits and discounts
pay should increase
社風
A competitive job filled with great and hardworking co workers.
Hair Stylist (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年8月14日
I would recommend somebody with no experience come to JCPenny . JCP gives the basic knowledge and tools you need to succeed in life . They work great with your schooling schedule and also give paid training .
Great hours
短所
Must be full time to get benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
not a good palce to work
Hairstylist (現在は退職) –  Danville, VA2018年7月28日
I would no go back to this employer, due to the work load and the schedule you do not make a lot of money and the benefits are note worth it unless you have been there 10 or more years.
very productive salon
Hair Stylist and Colorist (現在は退職) –  Redlands, CA2018年7月25日
I loved working at Jcpenney in Redlands. My manager was the best manager I have ever encountered. Everything I know about good customer service, I learned there. We all worked as a team. Like any job, not everything was perfect, but we worked very hard for our customers to have a great experience at the salon. What I loved about my job was, making my client feel beautiful with my love and skill of hair.
great associates
not enough clients
社風
JC Penny is an excellent company has provided great status and stability.
Cosmetology-Hairstylist (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年7月20日
I have been with this company for several years. It has excellent customer service and provide benefits to suit employees needs. This is a company who has many growth through out the company. This company is establish through out the US and employ many employees with benefits. I appreciate this company because of the growth. Employee and employment enhancement through a variety of educational programs. Customer service is a major priority. Customer Service is number on the chart. This company believe in giving their customer quality service from day to day. I feel very privileged to work for this company. My experience has grown in cosmetology service. I am ready to teach others to become excellent students in the beauty world and becoming excellent customer service enhancing and motivating others. This company has been one of my biggest motivator in the work field, this company is recommendable.
Excellent customer service.
短所
lLimited to certain jobs skills
productivity
Hair stylist (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年7月16日
that was a great experience for me the staff was great i have a wonderful manager she understand us an always be there for us when we need her we were like family .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Good coworkers
Hair stylist (現在は退職) –  Lubbock, TX2018年7月10日
Every one that worked there was extremely friendly and willing to help any one out regardless of how busy they may have been. It was nice being able to go to work and see the other employees smiling everyday.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Salon Family
Hair Stylist (在職中) –  Roseville, CA2018年6月16日
Even though there are quite a few of stylists at the salon, everyone considers each other as part of the team. We work as a team and help each other out when needed. The front desk operates amazingly and appointments are given fairly. The hardest part i would say is being aggressive in retail. There is additional education if desired. Management always tries to have contests which changes things up. The people i work with are great and everyone gets along. You really feel like a team.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Great environment
Hair Designer (現在は退職) –  Battle Creek, MI2018年5月15日
a typical day at work was wonderful everyone was so welcoming and warm, our team was like a family, everyone helped everyone so no one failed.
I learned new things everyday weather it was through a class or my fellow co-workers.
Management was awesome she was always there to help or to walk you through things and to show new techniques.
The salon was always clean and sanatized, we all cleaned up after ourselves and others, the clients were very nice and were also like family.
The hardest part of the job was the counsltation getting to know your client and their needs.
the most enjoyable part of the job was to feel that feeling that your client was happy and excited.
長所
Discounted items, lunch breaks, classes to further our education
Benifits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Needs improvement
Hair stylist (現在は退職) –  Steubenville, OH2018年5月15日
When I started I was working 35 hours, and I had vision and dental insurance available. I was promised PTO and paid holidays. My hours were cut down to 24 hours a week which made me unavailable to benefits. I also never received my PTO or paid vacation even though I reached the requirements (which was 30 hours for PTO) Walk in traffic isn’t the best.
Discount, love my coworkers
Benefits, pay, management
Salon
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年5月12日
I worked in the salon. set prices were low. have to be able to build your ticket. Tips were. Good place to start for 1st time stylist. good discount. Good products in the salon.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good
Hairstylist (現在は退職) –  Greeley, CO2018年5月08日
Decent place to work. Pay and schedule flexibility could be better along with not having to wear black and white clothing while working in the salon. Overall not bad.
長所
The managers stood behind their employees if there were issues with customers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Cut throat and catty.
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Marysville, WA2018年4月16日
I was totally miserable working here. Employees were very passive aggressive and rude. Manager is a child and doesnt know how to talk to employees. Absolutely dreaded coming to work.
Discounts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Cosmetology
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年4月16日
Work Place face paced environment when business is flowing. A lot of on the job training to keep up with trend. Management was good and flexible. Learned to pass my self in the work place.
Hairstylist (在職中) –  shaping, CN2018年4月13日
it was a good job, gave me a lot of experience in the work field. It was the first serious job i've ever had and i would'nt change the experience for anything.
Hair Life
Designer Hair Stylist (在職中) –  Pearland, TX2018年4月06日
all things hair, cash handling, customer service. I love what I do. Everyday is different. I get to meet and talk to new people everyday. I want to do more
Wonderful hair salon!
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  Peru, IL2018年4月01日
One of the few salons that offered benefits. Offered incentives as well for productivity. Worked here until my second child was born, then took a job closer to home
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Productive and fun workplace
Hair Stylist (現在は退職) –  North Charleston, SC2018年3月28日
I liked working at J C penny because I loved doing new peoples hair and meeting their new personalities. I would recommend the hair salon at j c Penny to anyone looking for a fresh start.
申請されたプロフィール