JCPenneyのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 521 件見つかりました 18,748 件のレビューを見る
seasonal job
Sale Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Overland Park, KS2018年11月27日
my job was seasonal job only on Christmas seasonal. so I don't like the job because I am not comfortable with people that I work with, and the stock job on the floor area are messing and we have to re stock back to make is look nice in the store.
Frustrating
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Kansas City, MO2018年11月24日
I worked in almost every department and have been there for 2 years and get paid less than people who just started. The pay is not worth the work, for me personally. They work me everywhere in the store and I still get paid poorly. Management is frustrating and sometimes rude to you in front of customers. Overall, it sucks.
can work a lot of hours
短所
too much work for little pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
I enjoyed working there for most part. Retail can be tough.
Supervisor/store associate (現在は退職) –  Cherry Valley, IL2018年11月16日
Most of the time the employees felt like family. When things got busy, most everybody jumped in to help. Holiday season could be tough, but that's retail. They did offer good employee discounts. They also had an open door policy. It was a nice place to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great coworkers, difficult management
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018年11月09日
All employees were very welcoming and it was easy to get along with most everyone in my department. However, your relationship with management could be difficult to navigate depending on the day, what mood they were in, and how they felt about you specifically. There was a lot of pressure to get credit applications and constantly be assisting customers. The low pay did not always make it worth it.
長所
A lot of great coworkers
Low pay, workplace pressure
Okay
Cashier / Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年11月09日
I worked seasonal but it was not a good enough pay I also had to work on thanksgiving and Christmas. the lines can and will get out of control and you have to get a certain amount of people to sign up for a jcp card i don't really understand why we have to get more then your employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun place to work at as part time
SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018年11月07日
There people were great, the schedule was wondering consider having no kids at the time. I would definitely recommend working at JCPenney to all my friends and if I could I wouldn't mind doing that job as a part-time job just for fun.
quick paced and stressful
November Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Troy, MI2018年11月04日
30 minute unpaid lunch if you work over 6.5-7 hours, otherwise you get a 15 minute paid break. some customers were especially difficult and there was a constant issue with shoplifting. management/supervisors were good and listened to employee concerns very well.
occasional free food, discount
minimal benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
productive
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Manteca, CA2018年10月29日
Fun to work here. came to work folded clothes and was cashier mainly. went to lunch and came back to do more of either. Went home and then came back to do it again
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
My experience a JCPennys
JCPenney Fitting Room (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年10月29日
Working at JC Pennys at a young age was fun, this job taught me how the work life is and that working isn't always going to be easy. I enjoyed working in a fast pacing environment because everyone had the same goal as you with what and how to complete a task.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Part Time Customer Service
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Madison WI2018年10月26日
This was a part time job while I was in collage, this was a pretty ok job as they worked with my hours and were always willing to have me switch schedule.
cool job
Retail Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Trumbull, CT2018年10月18日
not a bad place to work, fun time, fair pay depending on what department you are in. Black friday is bad for any retail place, but still staff works as a team
easy going
pay
Nice job
Retail Salesperson Cedar (現在は退職) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018年10月10日
They have enough hours for everyone especially if you show them you want the hours. You'll get paid enough and work plenty of hours which is good. Everyone is helpful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
a good place to work
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Columbia ,SC2018年10月07日
Good part time hours,employee discounts and working at a great place.If you would like to advance with this company you have the opportunity.Great job to help others with their shopping expirence.
Employee Discounts
Work Holiday Weekends
社風
Very relaxed but can be faster paced on certain days
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018年10月05日
I worked there on a very limited time and my hours were inconsistent.i did enjoy my time there but am looking for new experience to further aid future success.
Health care
Short brakes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Prouctive
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, GA2018年10月03日
The job was seasonal. The hours were short an reasonable. It was a great friendly place to spend time at. I would love to return this year and do it all again.
company not consistant
Retail Sales Support (在職中) –  Elko, NV2018年10月02日
JC Penney is never consistant with the working condition of their employees. There is too much favortism and back stabbing. They expect us to get all our work done but dont give us the hours to do it in
employee discount
poor management
Poor Work Environment
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Cordova, TN2018年10月02日
Average work day began with uncertain work. Management was scattered. The store only ran decent when higher ups would visit. Managers and employees both have left due to the stressful environment.
Discounts
Short breaks
Productive & enjoyable workplace
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年10月01日
Associates work well with one another. The assignments & projects that are asked to be done are fun to do & complete. Respectful environment & decent benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
First job at 18
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Yuma, AZ 853652018年9月17日
Retail isn't easy, but everyone was such a helping hand. Holidays and sales days are tricky but it helped me (with it being my first job) know how to balance my customer service with maintaining the store cool and collected.
Retail Representative (現在は退職) –  Montebello, CA2018年9月14日
It was a seasonal position. I don't have too much experience, however during the holiday I was busy the whole time. The supervisors were good to me and the culture was good.
Lots of hours