JCPenneyのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 487 件見つかりました 17,554 件のレビューを見る
seasonal work
Sales Associate - Retail (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年7月13日
i did not enjoy working here because i was too concerned i would not get enough hours. there is no room to move up in this company or have enough money to pay bills.
社風
Fun enjoy working for the company
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年7月11日
Love working for company great place to learn and grow. Very family oriented, great customer service trainings was awesome. Managers were eager to help.
Great help great people
Need to be adaptable
Fitting Room Associate (在職中) –  Tigard, OR2018年7月06日
Any day could be slow paced or fast paced, so you need to become adaptable to the change. Even if you are given a certain role, most likely you will learn another position, due to trying to be the most efficient in the work place. Most of the managers are very understanding which made working there alright.
Not sure
Retail Sales Associate of Fine Jewelry (現在は退職) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018年7月06日
So long ago that I worked there, I really don't remember. Staff was always fun, friendly and relaxed. Lots of opportunity for continual training. Good job
Nice Place To Work
TEAM ASSOCIATE SALE FLOOR (現在は退職) –  Gaithersburg, MD2018年7月06日
Work independent and well with other's.
Records Management Document
Nice workplace
Enjoy the people I work with everyday
Understanding and helpful Supervisor
Christmas Rush Employee
Retail Clerk/Associate, seasonal (現在は退職) –  Akron, OH2018年7月05日
The job was fun and could be stressful at times, but then retails is known for such. I loved working there and enjoyed working with my co-workers. I would do it again.
busy, organized, great customers
minimum wage
社風
An alright work envirnment for part timers.
RETAIL SALES ASSOSCIATE (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年7月03日
JCPenney is a decent job to have for the summer or holiday season. The pay is Fairly decent and so is the actual work. Full time employment with JCPenney is most likely the most beneficial bet for working there due to the amount of hours given times the pay. The benefits and discount are a major plus!
Store Discounts
Inconsistent hours
Productive work place
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2018年7月02日
It’s a nice environment for someone wanting to start off with getting into the retail atmosphere . Nice pace , friendly managers and nice people who come in all the time.
Awesome
Retail Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Forest Park, GA2018年7月02日
Awesome competitive challenging it's an overall mission basically. I loved working there besides the pay issues. I enjoyed interacting with the customers.
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年6月27日
Nice place to work, even though you end up spending the money you make back at the store with your employee discount! The customers were the worst part, the employees got along great
employee discount
短所
inconsistant schedule due to peak times of the year
社風
Stressful work environment with poor management
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Dublin, OH2018年6月27日
As a retail associate you will get assigned one of two roles, cashier or fitting room attendant. Being a cashier was stressful because you are always gonna get into a fight with a customer over an expired coupon. Fitting room attendant is not as bad but people love to leave piles of clothes on the floor. Half the time shifts are understaffed and the managers aren't flexible with schedules which was bad for me because I was a high school student.
Mandatory meal/break
短所
non flexible hours, low pay, and the rudest customers
nice work place
Fitting Room Associate/Sales Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Roseville, MI2018年6月27日
everyone is super nice right when you walk in the door. however when ever i had a problem and i would talk to management, nothing was done about it. i did really like working there, sad i had to leave
nice people
bad management
Great environment
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  Tigard, OR2018年6月26日
Good place to work. I have worked before for JC Penney's in the bed and bath department at Clackamas Town Center for about a year. After finishing college with a Degree, I came back.
Seasonal
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年6月25日
This was a great company to wok for. The only reason I left was because the position was for the holiday season. The position was fun and helping customers was an enjoyment for me.
pay
no healthcare
What I learned
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年6月22日
A motivational place to grow professionally and to learn new skills about communication. The team work is a plus. I enjoyed to work in a fun place where the team collaborate with each other.
Reasonable
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2018年5月26日
I would like for the company have more personal to work among every department. If there would be more rules towards customers taking items inside the fitting rooms.
lunch rooms
healthcare, paid time off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Casual, yet sophisticated work environment
Cashier/Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  New Braunfels, TX / San Antonio, TX2018年5月26日
Work days are fairly routine, not much of the unexpected happens during a shift. Holiday times are difficult, stressful, but also fun and cheery. The long hours are tough, and the constant influx of customers sometimes grates on the nerves, but it’s still a decent job for the pay.
長所
Good cashier experience, the discount is nice
短所
Management can be difficult at times, as are the last of hours during off season
up sell
floor associate (現在は退職) –  Culver City, CA2018年5月25日
A normal day at JcPenny's would consist of folding and organizing clothes and and asking customers what kind of assistance they need and then showing and showing them similar products to increase sells.
good friends
短所
slow outside of holidays season
社風
Productive and sort of predictable
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Columbia, MD2018年5月25日
My job at JCPenney was okay. It could've been better though because the tasks were pretty predictable and stressful. The hours weren't up to my expectations and I consistently requested more hours.
Discounts, free lunches
Sorry discounts, hours
Jc penney
Part time Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  El Dorado, AR2018年5月24日
It's a chain store, greatfor first time employees and young adults. Not very much room to grow and not very worker oriented. Still a great job for part time
申請されたプロフィール