JCPenneyのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 528 件見つかりました 19,242 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
JCPennys
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2019年2月19日
Working at JCPennys is a lot but it paid good money. Some managers were rude but i just brushed it off. While working there your shift will go by fast if you are working hard enough.
It's okay
Store Associate (Seasonal) (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2019年2月13日
It's okay. The pay isn't great and the work environment is alright. They leadership group doesn't seem to care that much. It's the kind of job that is usually only temporary.
Loved that chair
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Buford, GA2019年2月05日
Jcpenny is a goofs place to work at we’ll meet new peoplen work with your school schedule too (: . Always positive n good stuff so. I’ve to get discounts lol
Good people n good job
社風
so there was this one day that i folded a shirt
Sales Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Cheyenne, WY2019年1月31日
so there was this one day that I folded a shirt and then when the girl asked me for a 20% off coupon I lied to her and told her we didn't have it going haha got her.
dd
dd
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Ok
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Maplewood, MN2019年1月29日
It was a chill place to be. The workers are really nice there and they work as a team to get goals achieved. Pretty relaxed vibe there , and not much wrong going on In that store .
Good for seasonal work
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hendersonville, NC2019年1月25日
Only worked there thru the holidays a few years as part time for extra money. Good place to work can get very busy during the holidays and hectic. But mostly a good place.
Flexible
Only seasonal
hate
STORE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Schaumburg, IL2019年1月22日
I hated working here they made us stand for hours and yelled at me to clean up a section again after I once cleaned it up and then they aren't understanding at all and paid me very little and gave me less hours
社風
Good work place and good management
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2019年1月22日
Good workplace and good management give good discount benefits great co workers who always offer help to you if needed not many hours open around this time of year
Typical Day
Men's Fitting Room Associate (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ 857162019年1月21日
The workplace has been fast paced. The workplace has great atmosphere when it comes to major sales and season changes. The workplace is a great place when it comes to culture in general.
Discounts
短所
Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
J.C. Penney is a Competitive and sometimes fun place to work.
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (在職中) –  Mesquite. TX.2019年1月18日
J. C. Penney’s is a very fast paced business when dealing with customer’s needs and satisfaction. There are lots of incentives to have fun with everyday plans such as dressing up for particular holidays. Making each day of one week something different to wear during the Christmas holidays. There are rewards for a job well done. There are holiday meals served for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
長所
Christmas time has excellent pay potential in fine jewelry.
短所
No room for growth. Low pay scales.
No schedule for working
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  California2019年1月16日
They don't give us more than 4 hours per week, sometimes 6 hours.
No hours per week
day to day
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  West Des Moines, IA2019年1月13日
customer service and organization is big,
working with cash , counting register ,can be a handful if store is busy , just calm-fully do your job and help others.
Associate
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Butler, PA2019年1月08日
This job was a part time job on weekends and evenings due to full time employment elsewhere. I had the opportunity to expand into many departments by my choice in order to continually be busy on slow shifts.
Not good
Retail Sales (現在は退職) –  Charleston, WV2019年1月06日
Worked here for a short time. It was okay to work here. Manager wasn’t really understanding. I took over shifts for people and it was very slow. Didn’t like working the nights.
Productive and friendly co-workers
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  Harrisburg, PA2018年12月16日
Everybody there was very nice and helpful when it came to learning new things. My bosses were very friendly and understanding when it came to having time off and sucks days.
Fast-Paced, Competitive and Supportive Environment
Cashier/Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Dayton, OH2018年12月16日
Overall the job had challenges, and you learn something new almost every day. It has good communication throughout the whole store using walkie-talkies, so this helps greatly with teamwork. After closing, we can sometimes be a bit silly while cleaning up, which also helps the job be a bit more enjoyable. Overall I enjoyed my time working with this company.
長所
Good teamwork, free food during holidays, occasional employee cookouts and other events
seasonal job
Sale Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Overland Park, KS2018年11月27日
my job was seasonal job only on Christmas seasonal. so I don't like the job because I am not comfortable with people that I work with, and the stock job on the floor area are messing and we have to re stock back to make is look nice in the store.
Frustrating
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Kansas City, MO2018年11月24日
I worked in almost every department and have been there for 2 years and get paid less than people who just started. The pay is not worth the work, for me personally. They work me everywhere in the store and I still get paid poorly. Management is frustrating and sometimes rude to you in front of customers. Overall, it sucks.
can work a lot of hours
短所
too much work for little pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
I enjoyed working there for most part. Retail can be tough.
Supervisor/store associate (現在は退職) –  Cherry Valley, IL2018年11月16日
Most of the time the employees felt like family. When things got busy, most everybody jumped in to help. Holiday season could be tough, but that's retail. They did offer good employee discounts. They also had an open door policy. It was a nice place to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great coworkers, difficult management
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018年11月09日
All employees were very welcoming and it was easy to get along with most everyone in my department. However, your relationship with management could be difficult to navigate depending on the day, what mood they were in, and how they felt about you specifically. There was a lot of pressure to get credit applications and constantly be assisting customers. The low pay did not always make it worth it.
長所
A lot of great coworkers
Low pay, workplace pressure