JCPenneyのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 396 件見つかりました
Slow-paced
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Warwick, RI2017年12月17日
A typical day at work would be helping customers find a specific brand of clothing or size. When able to, organize as much as I could so it would be easier for customers to look around
More hours around holidays
Slow-paced
Fast paced slow advancement
Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2017年12月10日
The job can be very stressful. You are expected to complete multiple tasks that do not account for preparation or assisting customers. During slower times it is easier but during rushes you are still expected to do all of the assigned tasks plus whatever was left behind.
Flexibility with schedules
短所
High expectancies with little leeway
It was very fast pace
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Spanish Fort, AL2017年12月05日
My job was very fast packs and it was something i could get used to the cashier part i hated to do the ladies dressing rooms they were always a wreck but other than that the manager and team memeber were great
Got free lunch a whole week during Black Friday
15 min and 30 min lunch
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Review
Retail associate (在職中) –  McAllen, TX2017年12月01日
JCP has been a great learning experience overall, I enjoyed working there even though it was a temporary position. I have quickly learned the ropes in the retail environment.
Discounts
短所
You have to send yourself on break or they will forget to send you
i loved this place
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Searcy, AR2017年11月30日
I Absolutely loved working for jcpenney's! yes it was seasonal during the holidays but it was never overwhelming. the staff was a great team to work with.
Fast paced.
Retail Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Buford, GA2017年11月30日
Shifts went smoothly. Days were rarely slow. The sales floor was usually full of customers seeking assistance for on floor and catalog sale items. Each department sales group worked in unison to provide excellent customer service.
Recovery
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2017年11月28日
Working at JcPenney allowed me to meet new people with my customer service skills. I also had flexibility to move around the store to learn different departments.
Customer Service
Managment
Slow, poor management
Floor Associate/Cashiering (現在は退職) –  Maryville, MO2017年11月21日
This would have been a great job, but management was terrible. I volunteered to work Thanksgiving and Black Friday, in exchange to have that Saturday and Sunday off to be with my family. My boss scheduled me for the whole week and most days I stayed 3-4 hours late. Scheduling was always a nightmare. Management never listened to my school hours.
長所
Fellow employees were fun to be with. Easy job.
短所
Management made it difficult to like the job.
社風
Great Place to earn extra cash
Retail Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Southaven, MS2017年11月20日
Fast pace, management was great. The hardest part of the job was the work hour. The store closed at 9 clean up time was sometime 2 hour after. I need to work only for the holiday season. I don't like working on the weekend takes away from family and going to worship
JC Penneys
Retail Associate - Jewelry Specialist (現在は退職) –  Woodbury, MN2017年11月11日
Although I had flexibility on days I could work, I was never guaranteed hours. I didn't receive any benefits or health insurance or benefits when I had my baby either.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Amazing Company
Retail/Customer Associate (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2017年11月11日
I loved the people I worked with including management. Everyone looked out for one another. The only thing I did not like was that nobody worked full time. Only thing I would change.
Discounts
Low pay8
J.C.Penny's
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Eau Claire, WI2017年11月11日
This job was fun, rewarding and great co-workers to be around.
The hardest part of this position was getting the sale signs done in time for the store to open.
長所
Being able to works mornings.
Wages
It's okay but stressful
Retail Sales Associate (Seasonal) (現在は退職) –  Modesto, CA2017年11月03日
The job was fairly okay, but the area in were it was located made it stressful. Most of the managers where helpful but others seemed to not care as much.
Jcp
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Imperial Valley, CA2017年11月01日
A typical day: Show up early for morning meeting, go to your station and check for left over clean ups from the day before, cleanliness, restock, customer interaction, restock projects, repeat.

Learned: I learned patience.

Management: Most of my managers were very helpful.

Culture: Very diverse

Hardest part: Seasonals & difficult clients/co-workers

Most enjoyable: It is consistent.
I loved working for Sephora
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Temecula, CA2017年10月25日
Everyone was a team player and they were a lot of fun to work with. I got to work with the public and help them with their makeup choices. I also got to learn about the different kinds of makeup that are offered there.
Learning about makeup
Not enough hours
Productive and fun
Retails Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs2017年10月25日
Great place to be friendly management must of the time. Old CEO is back so sure it's better than before I left. They are unstandable and willing to work with you
Awesome customers
Hours
Great co-workers
Retail Clerk (現在は退職) –  Brea, CA2017年10月13日
Help keep store clean and assisted customers with their needs and helped customers help find items that they are looking for if not in store than in online.
社風
Not a good place to work.
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Enid, OK2017年10月09日
This place is not a job I would recommend to anyone. I worked here for about a year and was treated bad by management for a long time. I was continuously lied to by the managers. I also was forced to do other employees jobs while they were rewarded with the option of leaving work early.
It's a job
Productive and Work Environment
Floor Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2017年10月09日
A work day their, there is always something to do, there are no such thing as standing and idling around. In this line of work you have to be fast-paced and learn your store well. Take away skills from this job would be better communication skill, ability to multitask, sales, and various skills. The hardest part is if you are a student, getting enough hours and making schedule work. But the managers are more than willing to help work around that part. It is just time and dedication you have to invest in the company. I enjoyed working with my team members and learning all the skills of what it takes to be a good sales associate that would benefit the customers needs.
長所
discounts, friendly colleagues, learning experiences
Time flexibility
This place is awful
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2017年10月03日
Don't work here every time I see it I sing to myself burn JCP burn and I don't even care to use correct grammar bc I don't want people working there I feel bad if you work there now get out while you can
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する