JCPenneyのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 510 件見つかりました 18,380 件のレビューを見る
Nice job
Retail Salesperson Cedar (現在は退職) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018年10月10日
They have enough hours for everyone especially if you show them you want the hours. You'll get paid enough and work plenty of hours which is good. Everyone is helpful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
a good place to work
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Columbia ,SC2018年10月07日
Good part time hours,employee discounts and working at a great place.If you would like to advance with this company you have the opportunity.Great job to help others with their shopping expirence.
Employee Discounts
Work Holiday Weekends
社風
Very relaxed but can be faster paced on certain days
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018年10月05日
I worked there on a very limited time and my hours were inconsistent.i did enjoy my time there but am looking for new experience to further aid future success.
Health care
Short brakes
Prouctive
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, GA2018年10月03日
The job was seasonal. The hours were short an reasonable. It was a great friendly place to spend time at. I would love to return this year and do it all again.
company not consistant
Retail Sales Support (在職中) –  Elko, NV2018年10月02日
JC Penney is never consistant with the working condition of their employees. There is too much favortism and back stabbing. They expect us to get all our work done but dont give us the hours to do it in
employee discount
poor management
Poor Work Environment
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Cordova, TN2018年10月02日
Average work day began with uncertain work. Management was scattered. The store only ran decent when higher ups would visit. Managers and employees both have left due to the stressful environment.
Discounts
Short breaks
Productive & enjoyable workplace
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年10月01日
Associates work well with one another. The assignments & projects that are asked to be done are fun to do & complete. Respectful environment & decent benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
First job at 18
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Yuma, AZ 853652018年9月17日
Retail isn't easy, but everyone was such a helping hand. Holidays and sales days are tricky but it helped me (with it being my first job) know how to balance my customer service with maintaining the store cool and collected.
Retail Representative (現在は退職) –  Montebello, CA2018年9月14日
It was a seasonal position. I don't have too much experience, however during the holiday I was busy the whole time. The supervisors were good to me and the culture was good.
Lots of hours
Seasonal
Seasonal work at JC Penny
Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2018年9月12日
I worked there as a Seasonal hire, however in the group interview/training was told they had just fired 12 associates for store thief that gave me the impression that if I did a good job I might get hired on full-time after the holiday season. Was thrown onto a register with no training at all. Thankfully I had some past experience from previous jobs but the system was Greek to me. Everything was going well made it though Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. Then abruptly my scheduled hours were taken away and then I couldn't access my schedule at all. When I called to speak to a manger to try to find out why I couldn't access this I was told "they didn't know I'd have to wait on the store manager to get back from vacation in a week". I waited the week then called back store manager transferred me to HR who told me I'd have to talk to the store manager. When I informed them that I just had and they had transferred me to her the call ended, I was hung up on. The next day my paycheck came in the mail and it said Final paycheck on it.
fast work day
poor management
Great job while in School
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Staten Island, NY2018年9月06日
Management did their best to work with my school schedule every semester.

Holidays were hard work and long hours, however, they made it fun and sometimes got us lunch!!
Employee Discount
Ever Changing Management
社風
Generic retail with poor staffing practices.
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  West Des Moines, IA2018年9月01日
A generic retail department store with a policy of not keep a full staff on hand. While some managers were wonderful most were less than so. Little to no cross trail and too large an emphasis on credit cards over customer service.
Employee discount
Management, staffing, hours, environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Good part time job for high school
Retail Salesperson (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年8月30日
JCPenny was a good job to have right out of high school to get some independence. You do work late and you are on your feet the entire day though.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
nice good job
Fitting Room Attendant/ Back up Cashier (在職中) –  Elmhurst, NY 113732018年8月26日
pay is great & great work environment. just there are some people that are willing to work with & teach you and there are other people who do the opposite. only problem is the points system if you get 10 points in a year you get fired, have to wait a whole year until it resets to 0.
employee discount, hour break long, 2 breaks if working 8 hours
短所
tough time with changing schedule, recovery has less people then needed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Horrible
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Orange Park, FL2018年8月23日
One member of management never knew what the other was doing. They'd conflict with directions and change things without notice, including shift hours. Don't ever dare get sick either.
Fun place to work
Retail Sales (在職中) –  Augusta, GA2018年8月22日
There are a few things that need fixing, but overall my experience with J.C. Penney has been a lot of fun. I love my immediate supervisor, as she works very hard. I also love the customers.
社風
depends on your supervisors or managers
Retail Clerk (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年8月19日
I completely enjoyed working for my last department manager. He was very helpful in training his staff. It was a part-time position as the upper management said I had to be let go with the holiday help. After that the company let go of most of the department managers. I can say that working with different people has always been a joy but then there are those people who you would rather not work with.
長所
last dept. manager was awesome
短所
let go because of holiday help
社風
Alot of work placed on individuals for not enough pay
Retail Sales associate (在職中) –  Manchester, CT2018年8月15日
This job provides little to no training when you start and you basically learn everything you need to know from your fellow associates. It also demands you do almost every job in the store, but still barely pays you any money. Instead of hiring people for specific jobs they hire people to do everything so you are a cashier, but you also work the floor and help customers, but you also have to check the fitting rooms and clean them, while also cleaning the store and making it looks nice, but wait im not done, you also have to put back all the clothes you take from the fitting rooms after you finish rehanging them because customers are very rude that come into this store and just throw the clothes on the floor. You are on your feet the entire time you are working constantly walking around and if you try to sit you get yelled at mean while the managers sit down stairs in there offices all the time. Also this job is very big on getting customers to sign up for credit cards for their store, and that's all they really care about is getting credit applications. The pay is better because you do start 15 cents above minimum wage but the job does get bad after a good month or so of working there. I would suggest this job to someone that wants a discount on nice clothes and needs a not good but better then minimum wage retail job.
20-25 percent discount
短所
on your feet all day running around, little to no training just videos
A typical day
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Novi, MI2018年8月14日
The typical day was alright. For the most part I was a cashier and working at there was not bad unless you don't have patients. The customers can give you a hard time but all of the coworkers are really nice and helpful.
Fast and fun paced
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018年8月07日
Great enviorment to work, fast paced and plenty of customer service. Helping manage stores visuals and merchandise kids department. Also helped the pricing tean from time to time
Flexible hours