JCPenneyのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 4,416 件見つかりました 18,195 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
it was fun to work for JCPenny
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年9月24日
It was really fun to work for JCPenny. I am a student so it was helpful for me to work on a flexible schedule. The management was very good and I enjoyed working there
Men's Suits
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kennewick, WA2018年9月23日
Constantly was behind a cash register helping customers with order/online orders. Measured customers in order to obtain best suit and other clothing suited for them.
Great place
Stylist/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID2018年9月23日
They were very flexible and understanding when it came to scheduling, which helped out a lot due to the fact I was also in school full time and had children. They were very good about giving recognition for achievements.
Great first job
Temporary Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sheridan, WY2018年9月23日
Its a great entry level sales position. If you're not familiar with the position of a sales person this is a great start. Your goals are to show people to the area their looking for, a little bit of side work, but the main goal is to get people to sign up for the rewards program and sign up for a credit card.
長所
Laid back, really self explanatory
Low pay
社風
Fun place to work with great people, but not a place to settle
Sales Associate/Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, WA2018年9月23日
I've been working with the company for two years now as a sales associate. JCP has taught me a lot of really useful skills in customer service and merchandising, and the people you work with are very nice and easy going. It's a great opportunity if you're starting out as a first job and an easy one if you're trying to balance school or another job outside of JCP, but there are barely any opportunities to advance.

It does not matter how hard you work to get your tasks done, cause at the end of the day it's still all about how much credit apps you're able to sell to customers. Remember this is a corporate business so if you're not making money for those in higher up positions, nothing else matters. Sure you do get recognition and a $5 off coupon but that's it. Do not settle for this job.
長所
easy, fast paced, fun work environment
low pay, no advancement
great work environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Jasper, AL2018年9月21日
i loved my co workers and boss. the job its self was not bad at all. i can honestly say i loved it there, even if it was only temporary. I can honestly say nothing bad at all about this job. I really hate the store closed.
co-workers, boss, hours, customers
短所
slightly stressful around holidays, such as easter, etc. not really any cons. i have nothing bad to say about my time spent there.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA2018年9月21日
I loved working here everyday was fun. Cashier, recovery, on the floor, fitting rooms, just a normal retail work environment. Everyone was very friendly.
Great coworkers
its a okay job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年9月20日
They do have great management they help you will something there not hard just got to work hard. You will learn good fun stuff to do. The hardest part is that you always have to keep a smile on your face for the customers. Because some of them come in talking crazy looking at you mad. You just got to be a good worker and not say nothing crazy back. Because you at work and the customers is always right no matter what.
Helping people
Low check
社風
Diverse and had a chance to meet new people
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lancaster, PA2018年9月20日
JcPenny wasn’t a bad Job. It was my first and I actually enjoyed it at first. I enjoyed that I made 10 an hour but I soon realized I was one of the few that was making 10 and hour. Other people was making 9..8 even. I heard lots of stories that the Manager wasnt giving people who has been working there for years a raise to get them to purposely quit to make room for new people to eventually have enough people to cut hours. I also heard the manager wanted some people to quit their jobs. I also have personal issues with the management. But overall JcPenny was a great job.
長所
Extra $2 on paycheck when you sign someone up for a JcPenny Credit Card, 25% off discount
Management..
Somewhat productive work place
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Maria, CA2018年9月19日
At the time I was working here the main managers kept getting fired management wasn’t any good they cut a lot hours leaving employees and some managers to look for a different job . This was 2 years ago
Meeting new people
Dreadful
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Eugene, OR2018年9月19日
They didn't train me correctly they are very hard to talk to the mangers you are almost always by yourself they tell you they are are gonna do something then it takes a month to do it
Normal
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Killeen, TX2018年9月19日
I enjoy my time for the most there, I do feel the management team could do for a make over when I worked there.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
社風
productive and fun workplace with an upbeat positive environment.
Bookkeeper/ Sales Associate (在職中) –  Glendale, CA2018年9月19日
It is possible to learn and grow with JCPenney if the associates' intentions are focussed on the job and on growing their knowledge in and for the company.
社風
Experience in retail during the hoildays
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Houma, LA 703642018年9月18日
I was only a seasonal worker hired for Christmas holidays. It was a very flexible job that allow me to do my private sitting . The staff that i worked with was very friendly.
Meeting new people
短所
Having to help stay late cleaning other departments
Best place I've worked
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Palmdale, CA2018年9月18日
JCPenney was a wonderful place to work. Unfortunately, I only worked there for seasonal. It was stressful at times, but I enjoyed every second of it. I learned how to fold clothes properly and how to operate a cash register. Management really showed they cared about me and all my co-workers. Workplace was fun mainly because of my co-workers. The hardest thing about the job is the constant picking clothing off the floor, but it is worth it 100% of the way, because I made a lot of friends along the way and I really enjoyed helping customers with even the most ridiculous requests.
長所
Co-workers and customers are friendly
短所
Physically exhausting to pick up a ton of clothes off the floor
社風
Good for older women, alright for teens
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Cypress, TX2018年9月17日
Management seemed to favor older women who worked at the store compared to teens/ college aged associates. For the most part everything was fair except for closing. Certain managers would lock the doors and prevent associates from leaving until 11:30, 2 hours past when we were meant to leave. No one could leave at 9:30 when we were scheduled to leave. We also weren't allowed to have our phones either, so my parents would get worried when it was near midnight and I'd been supposed to end hours before and wasn't picking up my phone. There was a lot of standing and my feet and back almost always hurt. However, the base pay was $8 for me, and I got 20% off on most clothes in store.
Good pay, discounts
Hostage situation?
社風
t's easier to stay on top of cleaning so it won't be that much to at the end of your shift. The managers there were very helpful
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lexington, KY2018年9月17日
The pay was good, people were friendly and helpful. There are resources to learn about systems you don’t understand. Fast paced and always challenging. More people on the floor continuously recovering store so it doesn’t always fall to night shifts.
長所
"The employee discount was decent"
短所
"Management would hound you to ensure you were getting enough credit card applications"
sale worker
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Waterford, MI2018年9月17日
we would come in and the team lead would assign everyone the calls they would have to make to verify the borrowers employment. once we got the work we would make the call.
Worked in Women's Department
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Burlington, VT2018年9月17日
I worked in the Women's Department making sure that the department was neat and tidy at all times. Making sure that the customers needs were met especially in the dressing rooms.
Great work environment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Douglasville, GA2018年9月15日
Working at JCPenney was an absolute treat, and everyone seemed like a family, even though you had the occasional situations. It was like time flew by because we were enjoying our job so much.
申請されたプロフィール