JCPenneyのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,478 件見つかりました
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年12月12日
The management at JCPenney was very unorganized. I have had interactions with customers where a manager was needed. Some of the managers would tell me something different every time one was called. Also, the recognization within the job was not up to par. Too much work was being asked for the little I was getting paid.
Employee discount
Unfair managers
Not to bad
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Boardman, OH2017年12月11日
It was not a bad place to work, I was hired on for holiday help. The only complaint that I had was lack of communication. they could use an update on their data base tho.
the discounts
holiday madness
Great products
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Athens, OH2017年12月10日
Great products, great people, good discounts, in the mall, convenience of location, good hours, clean store, great sales, lots of choices of clothing and accessories
In mall
Low pay
interesting work environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Slidell, LA2017年12月10日
its a great work environment and it gives you good benefits when working here it also allows you to have something dealing with communication on resume
discounts on personal items
rude managers
社風
Relaxed and fun environment.
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Yucca Valley, CA2017年12月09日
Clock in, organize store (clothes, items, front desk) help customers, cashier, cleaning, answering phone calls, making orders, getting customers to sign up for credit cards, count money at end of night.
It was a fun and goofy workplace.
Managers were very understanding and accurate with their work.
No discrimination.
Impatient customers.
The employees, they make the time past by.
長所
Helping people, good benefits, fair discounts
短所
Black Friday is a nightmare, poor training
Miss JCPenney
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Salisbury, MD2017年12月09日
The one thing I loved about JCPenney is that they were very family culture oriented, and that the managers really took care of their employees. I would have loved to work for them again if they were in Salisbury, MD.
flexible hours
短所
low pay, and not enough hours.
社風
Terrible workplace very stressful and frustrating.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Hamburg, NY2017年12月08日
they are always short staffed which leads to me being pulled from my department to help in other departments which makes it so that my department ends up being a mess. There is a constant pressure to get customers to open up credit cards and the associates who excel at that are treated better and allowed to get away with more. It is very stressful and I do not recommend working here.
discount
短所
availability is ignored, holidays are mandatory work days.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  McAllen, TX2017年12月08日
Good place to work if you are still in high school or college. Although due to not enough hours store is typically a mess. Management expects productivity with less manpower.
短所
not enough hours at times.
N/a
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017年12月08日
During the weekdays they only have one person in each department so it gets really really busy, so basically you will be on the register your entire shift.
stressfull
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2017年12月07日
During the holidays at jcpenny is sooo stressful and fast paced. friendly environment, the hardest part of the job was signing people up for a jc penny card.
discounts
short breaks
Management ruined it
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hagerstown, MD2017年12月07日
Management was the only thing I did not like about JCPenney. Nothing was ever good enough. They take advantage of you. And you are not appreciated at all. The discount was really good though.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate-Women's Department (現在は退職) –  Monroe, LA2017年12月07日
A typical day at work would be to come in and set your register up for sales. Meet and greet customers as they entered the department. I learned how to place out of store merchandise orders.
fast paced stressful
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bay Shore, NY2017年12月07日
a typical workday was super busy extra long lines
managers where usually never around would have to wait 10 minutes after calling them over the loud speaker the hardest part of the job was looking for what the customer wanted and then telling them that we were out
it's a cooperation
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lewisville, TX2017年12月06日
do not expect much from this company unless you've been loyal to them for literally years. like people sign their life to jcpenney, and that's cool if you have the tolerance to put up with the customers your whole life. they pay you horribly. the job is boring and slow, management doesn't care.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Newport News, VA2017年12月05日
A day at JCPenney would be taking care of customers and cleaning or maybe helping rearrange some areas of the store. Most days are slow to moderate during the week, and most of the time you are rushed on the weekends and holidays.
work enviorment
hours and pay
社風
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Albany, NY2017年12月05日
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door. Good place to gain experience and really helps with communication skills with other people.
Discounts
Not very good benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Good Place to work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Tulsa, OK2017年12月05日
I truly do enjoy my job, and also get along well the my coworkers. There is no typical day, every day is different but it stays the same pretty much all day. They actually make it a point to let you know when Management will be onsite, including the Store manager, just in case you feel the need to go directly to them. I have PCOS and management has been very understanding of my needed days off due to health issues. I work as hard as I can, but I often have to move slow, or have had to call in because the cramps have been too painful and they have been very understanding. They truly do care about their employees.
長所
discounts beginning with employment, sephora samples, christmas day off
短所
short breaks, very early mornings
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Oxford, AL2017年12月04日
JCPenney was good place to work overall. I enjoyed working with customers and management was good. They provided great training and I got along well with co-workers.
enjoyed assisting customers
短所
late nights if the store was a wreck at closing time
社風
Productive and chill work place
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Hayward, CA2017年12月03日
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping a customer find what they are looking for and helping them become part of the Jc Penny family. The sales associates and managers put a lot of effort and time into the work they do.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hutchinson, KS2017年12月03日
JCPenney was a wonderful place to work. If my local store had not closed I would have recommended to anyone in need of a job to apply for a job at JCPenney.

総合評価