JCPenneyのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,764 件見つかりました
unprofessional , rude , and uncommunicative
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Waldorf, MD2018年2月23日
they dont have good communication skills with there employees and rude to customers and they dont care of the inconvenience of the employees . they weren't understanding or caring.
Friendly enviroment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Redding, CA2018年2月23日
It was a friendly place to work, not always organized, people were nice to work with. Not a hard job. Busy work always something do, if there were no customers, there were go backs, things customers did not want or returned that needed to be put back. Keeping the work areas clean.
discounts
not enough hours
Job Sucks
Sale Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年2月22日
This job is bad. They stay on your throat about selling their credit card. To the point that workers had to trick people into signing up. They do not care about how good you are at doing your task and getting them done on time. ALL they care for is the credit card sign up. The only way to get hours is to have people to sign up and if you do not trick people then you will never get hours.
nothing
everything about this job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
fun place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bay Shore, NY2018年2月22日
for the most part, working at JCpenney was pretty fun because it is a very friendly store for one, i was pretty much friends with everyone there. the only thing i did not like there is that some of the managers do not really acknowledge how much work we do for the company and take us for granted
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018年2月22日
I was working for Giant Food at the same time. It was interfering with me being able to get extra hours at Giant Food. I enjoyed my time there. My boss was very nice.
Hour lunch
Not enough money
Good place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年2月22日
It a fast pace environment but overall a good place to work. The associate don't get to many hours so you must be willing to talk to the mangers to see what can be done about it.
Working
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Wayne, NJ2018年2月22日
The skills I did was putting the clothes back, working on the cash register and helping customers. Helping the customer find clothes and locate where they need to go.
Free lunch
short breaks
slow
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Florence, KY2018年2月21日
managers were rude. talked about other workers. not good hours. expected a lot from you. not good pay. tried to stay as long as i could, but i ended up getting tired of it.
hours
hours
Hard Work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Southaven, MS2018年2月21日
Depending on your job title at the company, you had many late nights. Every employee, when working late shift, was required to stay until the entire store was neat and put back in order for the next day. During Christmas. I would work until 2 or 3 a.m.
This place was awful
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sarasota, FL2018年2月21日
The whole job was overall awful. Management was awful and only liked you if you kissed their butts. All my coworkers were nice and the main reason i stayed at this job for as long as i did.
Fun Coworkers, Discount
社風
Good place for starting job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Mays Landing, NJ2018年2月20日
Fast paced and almost always something to do, very friendly and helpful co-workers and managers. It was my first job and I would definitely recommend it to others my age. I learned how to work retail, ask for credit, and point of sale tools and how to properly work registers.
Amazing
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pendleton, OR2018年2月20日
I absolutely Loved working for this company. They were very cooperative when it came to working around my schedule. I received a 25% discount on ALL items, even if they were on sale.
Frequent breaks, Awesome discounts
Weekly sales requirements
Great for Entry
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年2月20日
Great for a first job, would not recommend for a career. Many changes in leadership in the two years I've been here, management is lacking, but it is a good opportunity to learn how retail work really feels.
社風
As long as you don't get seasonal jobs there it's a good place to work
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018年2月20日
The managers were not too bad. They would be hard on you but as long as you got your work done they are really nice. Be careful around the supervisor. Strict on attendance. Other associates were funny and awesome.
Discounts
Meeting sales quota
Pretty good workplace
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Tarentum, PA2018年2月19日
I enjoyed working here, they had a nice break room, good management and other employees. Their training was good, the work wasn't too hard, typical folding clothes, helping customers, and working register. Towards the end though they stopped giving work hours to employees who had been there long and gave them to many new employees.
Nice break room
Short breaks
社風
Tedious and annoying place to work at
Shoe Sales Associate (在職中) –  Culver City, CA2018年2月19日
When I first started working at JCPenney in Culver City it was great. Management was good, and everyone was treated fairly and with care. Recently however, management has gone to trash. They move you departments without consulting you, and expect you to know how to work them already. They don't care that you have responsibilities outside of work, like school or a family. They schedule you when your availability says you can't work during that time. Then when you can't work because it goes against the availability you gave them, they cut your hours. The supervisors don't know how to properly train their departments, which is why there are constant lines and it's always a mess. Like this one time, a supervisor went 90 hours over in a week, so they had to make cuts in other departments so that they're not over budget. This causes for only one person to be scheduled for the whole department, which doesn't allow for breaks or lunches to be covered. Ive seen many coworkers skip over their breaks and lunches because the managers couldn't find any coverage at all. Overall, a horrible place to work at.
discounts are really good
短所
no breaks, little hours, managers are bad
Good Temporary Job
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Orange Park, FL2018年2月19日
Working at JCPenney was fun at the beginning, I started during the Christmas season and even though it was stressful because it was so busy the associates kept each other up. Management doesn't talk to the associates at all and then you get punished for not knowing.
長所
Some managers are awesome to work with
短所
Short breaks, not a lot of working hours
社風
Over all good place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Panama City, FL2018年2月18日
Any given chance i would love to work at jcpenney again. The management was amazing, the atmosphere is uplifting and the coworkers and customers are always polite.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Not the worst workplace but it was not for me
JCPenney Sales Associate (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2018年2月17日
I liked it at first, then it wore off. When I first started working there the managers were nice, I worked plenty of hours, and everything was going fine. Then it all went downhill
non
short breaks
Fun work place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年2月17日
As a sales associate I am responsible for closing and opening registers. I am required to meet sales quotas weekly. I am to provide, customers with outstanding customer service to meet their needs. Management could use some work, as far as scheduling correctly and working with your other work hours / school hours. Culture of the place is great, good environment, and people.
Paid breaks, environment