JCPenneyのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 4,557 件見つかりました 18,732 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Nice working enviormenr
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Wellington, FL2018年12月08日
JCPenny was an overall nice place to work. However, I did feel overworked for such a low salary which is one of the reasons I put in my two -week notice.
長所
Nice break room, free food sometimes, nice managment
under-payed, overworked
Worst job I've ever had
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Canton, OH2018年12月08日
No money and they want to work you like a slave.8.50!Ha!Worst part were customers and their bad attitudes.Best part was when it was break time or clock out time!
The day I quit
Coming to work everyday
社風
Good for a part time job
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Lufkin, TX2018年12月08日
Part time hire on. Flexible schedule and nice manages but no room to be hired on for full time. I actually like working there but the lack of hours is going to end up being a deal breaker.
社風
Productive work place not managed well
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年12月07日
A typical work day included selling and stocking. I wasn't happy with my ratings even though I was up in the sales categories. we could have done better to get customers in the store. at first there was plenty of staff, then they started laying off. That meant more responsibility was put back on the employees. The store started with plenty of sales specially around the holidays then the sales have been going down every since.
長所
Good work enviornment, schedule flexibility
very low pay
Tolerable workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Barboursville, WV2018年12月07日
A good first job, a good seasonal job during the holidays. Competitive pay. A job to get experience in customer service. Register and folding clothes is a big part of the job.
flexible hours
management
社風
don't want to work with you
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Alton, IL2018年12月06日
I am willing to work everyday except on Sunday. I have prior obligations on Sunday. JCPenney was not willing to work with me and my schedule. I had a mandatory retreat one weekend and I told my manager that I can't work. They fired me that day.
my co-workers
the management
Horrible, Horrible Plcae
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年12月05日
I would NOT recommend working here. Not sure if it's just the location that I was at, but supervisors and management are HORRIBLE. On my first day someone stole a black trash bag full on levis and Nikes and they were not stopped because security was sitting in the breakroom the whole time. Also, shoes and electronics get stolen all the time and we were told to just throw away and ignore the empty boxes we found. I was told on multiple occasion to hide merchandise behind clothing and saw many employees doing so, in order to avoid putting stuff back in its place. They promise to work with your school schedule and pride themselves on that but they don't. All in all, it was very awful.
poor management, short breaks
Had fun
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Pedro, CA2018年12月05日
I enjoyed my time working here. Had to leave because I was getting to comfortable in my position that it got repeatetive. I had to leave a lot because of health scares but they were friendly and understanding. I left on good terms and an offer of return. Everyone working there were polite and supportive as well as helpful.
社風
From good to the absolute worst .
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2018年12月04日
Absolutely loved this job and the work environment when I began over a year ago. One CEO turnover ,3 GM changes and 1 HR management change later and now this is the absolute worst retail environment I've encountered in almost 25 years in retail. Associates with over one year and some with 15 years experience in this location are leaving in a mass exodus due to strictly seasonal employees earning a starting pay rate of up to $5.00 more per hour and management indifference. Leadership also shows little to no accountability.
Customers and coworkers
Too many to list
friendly work environment
Clothing Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pikeville, KY2018年12月04日
• enjoyable place to work
• very neat and clean environment
• helping people in many ways as possible
• socializing with customers and watching them be satisfied
bonus, raises
短所
not getting time off needed
Could Use Some Work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Manteca, CA2018年12月04日
I think JC Penny is a decent company, however I personally have not been given the opportunity I would have liked for a first job. I have been working there for 6 months now and have asked many times to be trained for register because I think it's a good skill to learn but to this day I still have not touched a register. Don't get me wrong, there are some great people working with this company and I think a lot of my managers like me, I just think there may be some internal problems that could be fixed by the higher ranks. This is just my experience, I know many people who have had a better experience working here.
長所
Good amount of breaks, some nice managers
短所
Not enough hours, too many people, bad scheduling, no room to improve skills
I liked the job.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年12月04日
My job at JCP was very easy and sometimes fun. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Sometimes the managers would be unfair but that’s on every job you come across. Overall I would recommend this job to people.
Very productivity
Sale associate (現在は退職) –  Monroe, LA2018年12月04日
A very busy day but productive day. Learn how to deal with differnet people. The management is great. The work plac eculture id great. The hardest is dealing with the different attutides. Easy part is helping customers finr=d thing they need and wanted.
THE PRO ARE THE DISCOUNTS
THE CONS SOMETIMES ARE THE LATE NIGHTS
Good Company
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Buford, GA2018年12月01日
Everyone there was very kind and helpful, they tried to bestow little tips and tricks to make the job go faster. The management was very helpful with flexible work hours.
Poorly Treated Workers.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Novi, MI2018年11月28日
Associates are treated very poorly at the JCPenney in Novi, MI. Most of the management is highly racist towards anyone that is not white. Several of my coworkers and I go above and beyond, doing what ever we are asked to do, never call off, and always pick up shifts if we are called in but receive no recognition. In fact, we are treated with less respect than associates who do not do anything and choose to hide in fitting room stalls.
社風
Fun and great starter job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2018年11月28日
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. It was a fun place to work. We were able to move up in the company really fast for the most part. If you are a hard worker and know how to take initiative, you will do great.
Productive work environment
JCPenney Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hermitage, PA2018年11月27日
Typical day at work was either slow or busy. I learned how to properly organize clothes and how to size them. Management was wonderful. Hardest part of the job, was trying to size clothes and ring at the same time. Could hardly get things done when it was busy. Most enjoyable part of the job was being on the floor and socializing with your customers and being able to size and colorize the clothing.
社風
Horrible work environment and management!
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, IL2018年11月27日
The management was very disrespectful to employees and acted unprofessional. I have had a conversation with my manager(s) on the floor a couple times that should have been held in the back. I was never properly trained for things I have to encounter every shift. If I did not complete the task appropriately, I was mistreated and spoken to rudely afterwards. It was a place full of bullying. The store was not kept up to par. Food had been on the floor for a whole week! The staff was great but the management needs to be completely redone.
Discount
Management, store quality
Good environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Queensbury, NY2018年11月27日
Typical days at JC Penney were spent behind the cash register or throughout the store fixing and restocking merchandise. It was fun working here because of the people I worked with, but sometimes the timing of my schedule conflicted with other things. It was not easy to get the hours you wanted or get out on time.
Typical Retail
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年11月26日
Although JCP is typical retail, the management is really the problem. They refuse to stand behind their employee's and will always tell an employee that they are wrong over the customer. HR continuously looses request off forms and demands more hours than can be provided of a part-time employee. The coworkers are lovely and truly have a great staff, but the entire company hierarchy is messed up beyond belief and puts unnecessary pressure on the employees.
Lovely coworkers, decent pay
短所
Management, hours, raises are only cents, never dollars
申請されたプロフィール