JCPenneyのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 4,155 件見つかりました 17,311 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Not bad
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Massachusetts2018年6月21日
A job that is almost impossible to move up in. Management doesn't do much and puts immense stress on associates to meet goals. A good job for a young kid starting out in order to be humbled by retail
I loved this job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pendleton, OR2018年6月21日
I absolutely loved working here! It saddens me that i am no longer able to, since the store at the Pendleton location went out of business. While i was employed though, every day was amazing! All of my coworkers were great to be around on a daily basis. My manager was the greatest manager ive ever had! The only thing that I personally struggled with was meeting the stores required quota with credit card sign ups. I think the overall company should change their policy to make the quota numbers a bit more reasonable for rural areas. But other than that i would go back to JCPenney in a heart beat if i had the oportunity.
Okay place to work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Sacramento, CA2018年6月21日
They don’t treat you right at all never have never will they help sometimes but not reallly you have to figure a lot out on your own managers don’t care to help you what so ever
社風
It was just a starter job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Humble, TX2018年6月21日
Not a fair place to work, Management is not stable. No growth potential . Doesn't provide raises. The pay doesn't amount to the pay. Management is not professional.
Rushed work invinorment
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Sterling, VA2018年6月20日
employees were enforced with how many cards they could get a person to sign up for. if one does not meet that requirement there would be consequences.
Seasonal Position
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Carson, CA2018年6月20日
Despite the position being seasonal. Management stressed that if sales goals are met, and ICaps a made frequently then the position is made permanent. However this information is completely false. Management utilizes favoritism regardless of employment performance and or customer service
Enjoyed
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Manteca, CA 953372018年6月19日
I liked working here for my first job it was a great experience to gain as first starting out in the work field. It was laid back even on the rush days for back to school and the managers were super helpful and nice.
workplace culture
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Indiana, PA2018年6月19日
friendly people to work and interact with, unstructured work place culture and could use increased interaction and structure in there management structure
社風
have not worked there in years
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  CO2018年6月18日
Have not worked there in years, have no idea what kind of place it is to work, or if it's even still there. They may have closed the mall. Nothing more to add
n/a
n/a
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Good job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Grand Forks, ND2018年6月18日
JC Penney is a good job that is easy to go back to every day. Unfortunately, being the business they are, they don't really care about your personal life or will allow you to have family time. They will work you until you physically cannot work anymore, and wont pay you respectively..
discount
everything
Good environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kennewick, WA2018年6月17日
The job itself was easy and helped me a lot with my people skills. They helped me develop customer service skills and taught me how to up sell. However, some people on the management team were difficult and started a lot of issues among the team.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Enjoyable place to work.
Catalog Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Morrow, GA2018年6月17日
Supervisor allowed you to work your job independently as long as the customers were helped. Place and delivered orders. Maintain a great relationship with fellow workers.
work environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Massena, NY2018年6月16日
Jcpenny is a Good place to work. I enjoyed my time there but it is not a great place for career advancement. There a not many full time positions available there.
flexible hrs
Not enough hrs
Very nice work environment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  White Marsh, MD2018年6月15日
JCPenney was actually my second job, and this is the best job that I have ever had in my life. My bosses are super flexible and understanding of all of my things I had going on in my life, weather at Ben School or just having my daughter they really worked with me to ensure I was given the fair amount of ours. The work environment is outstanding everybody is so friendly and it makes it very easy to work there and enjoyed my time there.
社風
It wasn’t such a great place to work.
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Baytown, TX2018年6月14日
It was hard to work when there wasn’t that many workers to help you with customers. The company didn’t really take care of its workers. The store wasn’t always open on time.
Work Day
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendale, AZ2018年6月14日
I was a customer sales assosciate. I processed customer’s payments by cash, check and credit cards. Assisted customers about purchases needs. Worked on the floor assisting customers with fitting rooms, and etc.
First job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tarentum, PA2018年6月13日
JCP was my first job, when I was 16. Wasn't too fun working near Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Christmas, but could imagine it would be a lot better if it wasn't that time of the year.
社風
A great place to work for I would have loved to retire there.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Springfield, VA2018年6月13日
In the mornings when I come to work or in the evenings I would come in with a smile before I would even clock in. I looked forward in engaging with the customers and crew. I was able to replenish the sales floor as to what products I believed were needed for the customers shopping experience for that day and though out the week. I found myself numerous times multitasking by answering the phones, ringing customers up and retrieving their packages from their catalog orders. J.C. Penney s is a very diverse place to work and quite interesting to learn the different cultures of our fellow team mates.
長所
To see customers that have been very dedicated shoppers for years.
短所
The budget cut after a decade of years, and seeing the big change right in front of your eyes.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Champaign, IL2018年6月13日
Great work place and environment. The supervisor was nice and friendly, but had a slight attitude problem. Great employee discounts and benefits. Great Customer Service
Very Fun Place to Work at
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greensburg, PA2018年6月12日
The whole mission of the company is to save people money, provide services they don't normally receive, and have something for everyone to shop for. The entire management staff was friendly, the training was very thorough, and taking time off due to issues or health problems was very easy
employee discount