Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 8,633 件見つかりました 8,634 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Fast paced and great work environment
CRNA (在職中) –  Orange County, CA2019年2月21日
Kaiser Orange County is a great place to work! Very high paced. All departments work well together and is very patient focused. Love the family environment.
big brother
Referral Coordinator (現在は退職) –  renton, wa2019年2月20日
--job was fine pay was good the culture and management are horrible Favortism double standards, what is right for some Is not okay for all. Leadership does not know the work. No support. Mandatory overtime frequently
社風
A profit compary that don't take care of their employees
Financial Counselor (在職中) –  Irvine, CA2019年2月19日
A company that violates union contracts. Treat employees unfairly. CEO make 6 figures and yet don't care about employees. Old working conditions on equipment etc desk, chairs. Ergonomics problems.
社風
good people some days are fun others busy
Ward Clerk Transcriber/Unit Secretary (現在は退職) –  Harbor City, CA2019年2月19日
I enjoyed helping people on daily basis, whether it be a patient on the phone or in person or a staff member. I felt like I made a difference in peoples lives. I felt comfortable with all the tasked that my job description entitled.
Best place EVER!
PHLEBOTOMIST (現在は退職) –  Clackamas, OR2019年2月19日
To work at Kaiser Permanente was a very rewarding experience. My teammates were friendly and hard working. Kaiser-Permanente has one of the best benefit packages of any employer I have ever worked for. I only left to follow my spouses career.
Review
Charge Nurse (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2019年2月19日
I have been employed by this organization for greater than 18 years, so I have benefited in a way. However, the position I currently hold does not offer any growth.
Stressful
Program Assistant, Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Oregon2019年2月19日
Working for this company was stressfull in some department.. vNew management was racists to work for.

Some departments was great to work and managements was very understanding and acommodating
Excellent Work environment
RPA Developer (在職中) –  Oakland, CA2019年2月18日
Kaiser Permanente is an excellent company to work.
I learned lot of things while working with the company.
They take inputs from every member of the project.
They conduct meetings regularly.
Very inviting, Professional, and Welcoming
SYEP Intern 1 (現在は退職) –  South San Francisco, CA2019年2月18日
I was chosen in the summer of 2016 out of 300 applicants to intern in the Radiology/Imaging Services Department out of high school. It was a great experience and helped give me a foundation for my life moving forward in the workplace. It was a joy and honor and every day I felt respected and valued. Highly recommended!!!
社風
Productive and great company culture
Sr. Contracts Administrator, Contracts (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2019年2月18日
My team was very caring and supportive of each other. Schedule is very flexible and pay is competitive too. I enjoy working here, there are many growth opportunities within the company.
heathcare benefits, flexible schedule
Pay can be better
great place to work
Patient Access Representative (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2019年2月18日
Everyone felt like a big community when I worked there. All the departments were friendly with each other and we had a great relationship with the doctors and clinical staff.
telephonic social worker
Special Needs Program Social Worker (現在は退職) –  Panorama City, CA2019年2月17日
I loved this temp job; It was very relaxing and I was able to work on my skills talking to people over the phone about their different health issues. I would love to do this job again.
Project Manager (在職中) –  Rockville, MD2019年2月17日
The work environment varies, department to department. Some are great. Some are awful. People work for people first. Interview your next boss as much as they are interviewing you.
長所
Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Amazing culture, great people, outstanding management team
Lead Business Analyst (Data Analysis) (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2019年2月17日
The first thing anyone notices about BlackDuck is the culture. From top to bottom the focus is working hard while at the same time having a good time.

Great culture, people and management. The company takes great care of their people. Comparatively less stressful, good work-life balance.
Wonderfully collaborative environment
Certified Child Life Specialist (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2019年2月17日
great working environment, managers care for their employees, awesome interdisciplinary teams, spreading kindness through taking care of their own staff
great benefits
Okay
Travel Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara, CA2019年2月17日
Did not work enough to judge the place. But has many organizational pot holes. Conservative style of management, but very well unionized. would possibly go back
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
A greatful former retired employee
Supervisor Administrative Services (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2019年2月15日
I LOVED working for Kaiser. I am so happy that my son has the opportunity to work for this great organization. If you get an opportunity to work for Kaiser, be greatful and hold on to your position. If you do your job and don't get involved with others that don't like to do their job, you will be okay. It has great benefits for you and when you retire like I did, Kaiser will still be there to take care of you and your family. THANK YOU KAISER FOR MY MANY YEARS OF HAPPINESS.
WAGES, BENEFITS, WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITY
Some managers need retraining
社風
Great pay & Benefits but...
Area Operations Assistant (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA2019年2月15日
Ever changing structure makes job security shaky. If they could stabilize the work force they would be an exceptional employer. Many people stay for a long time, but that's based on the pay, not satisfaction.
社風
Great company with diminishing growth potential.
Medical Financial Assistance Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Regional Office Ga2019年2月15日
I did absolutely love working for the company. I was on boarded at a time when there was massive lay offs and as i result, my position was eliminated. I did notice there were a lot of people who had worked there for very long periods. In essence you had older employees who were stuck in their ways and not open to change and as such stunted the growth and initiatives of this great company that has so much potential.
長所
State of the art provisions for employees i.e work place, work vibe, work life balance, training etc
短所
older employees set in their ways, and are not open or implementing new initiatives, to grow the company.
Nice starter job
Referral Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Tucker, GA2019年2月14日
I found this job straight out of college and I learned a lot from my co-workers. I would definitely go back if given the opportunity...………………………………………….
申請されたプロフィール