Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

7,650 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Great Medical company to work for.
Contact Lens Technician (在職中) –  Reston, VA2018年7月21日
Kiaser Pwermanente is a great non profit organization to work for. I can't compare to any other company for it's diversity. It's vision/versatility/and technological advancement is state of the art in medical treatment.
Diversity
N/A
Busy.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2018年7月21日
Once you are at work and you're at the call center, you will take calls and process medication orders for 8 hours.
If you are at the Fulfillment side, you will be filling and packaging medication for 8 hours.
The hardest part of this job is not being able to cross trained unless you are schedule to work into 2 different departments.
長所
They have a gym after a stressful day.
短所
Unable to learn cross train.
社風
Grim place for contract tech workers
Technical Project Manager (Contract) (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年7月20日
No onboarding, no reference material, no tools to familiarize yourself with an incredibly complex matrix organization. There is a reason many people won't apply at Kaiser and the turnover for those who do as contractors is high.
長所
Good equipment and facilities, cooperative coworkers.
短所
Unreasonable expectations from management.
What I learned
Scheduling Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月20日
This was a great company to work for the management when I was there were into clicks and that was not what I was there for I was there to work. The pay is great I lefted to move ahead but going to Anthem I was underpaid when I compare the two companies.
Great Perks
短所
Short breaks and no work at home options
Good benefits
LVN IV Certified (在職中) –  California2018年7月20日
Good place to work. Management differs between locations. Some locations are very relaxing while other facilities are extremely strict. As long as you're not lazy and get your work done, it's a good place to work.
No Comment
IT Project Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Greenwood Village, CO2018年7月19日
No Comment, I was a temp to hire but none are ever hired. The job was high paying and most of the people were very nice but there was a lot of politics involved and they use no budget to dismiss and rehire new temps. FTE's are very unwilling to accept contractors which makes for a very stressful work environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
The best place I’ve ever worked with a solid mission, vision and values
Director, Quality Assurance (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月19日
During my 16 years at Kaiser Permanente, I was afforded the opportunity to advance within the company five times. They promote from within, give you the opportunities necessary to learn, grow and promote within the organization.
長所
Well run organization from the CEO down, fantastic people working for the organization and fantastic numbers
Downsizing that took place in 2016
社風
Summary
Sr. Manager Provider Experience (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年7月19日
Great mission and model. Need to work on people issue, Putting the right people in the right place and instilling accountability. Taking strategic plans...putting to action and measuring for success
長所
Benefits
短所
Lack of accountability, Top Heavy in management, lack of opportunity for advancement
Lack of leadership support
Manager (在職中) –  Oakland, CA2018年7月19日
Leadership expects more work from employees with less raises every year. Everything moves slowly due to the size of the company. Hard to get decisions. No budget for education and training. It's mostly who you know rather than what you know to move up.
good benefits and pay
短所
no advancement opportunities; no leadership support.
社風
It was great working for Kaiser the first couple of years
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA and Elk Grove, CA2018年7月19日
That changed when the administration changed management to business administrators replacing those in management with medical background. Quotas were more inportant. The Thrive mission did not apply to employees.
wages
短所
became more about cost than human care
Great Place to work
Hardware Technician (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring, MD2018年7月18日
Have none, only work their for days. The team was great to work with, I enjoy the job. It was a safe place. Plenty of parking. Love the work hours. Everyone was very nice.
Free coffee
Hire for 30 days
Great Work life Balance
Business Relationship Consultant, Sr (在職中) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年7月18日
I enjoyed working here.

Kaiser Permanente is a large comlex organization with several teams and services providers. It does not have a formal new hire training program and is best for experienced hires. It rarely promotes from within and has very little appeal towards millenials. Though they are working to correct that.
Self Starter Thrive
Weak Training
Productive Company
Administrative Specialist (現在は退職) –  Rockville, MD2018年7月18日
Kaiser Permanente is a great work place for new hires and current employees. I would recommend anyone in the healthcare field to apply to Kaiser Permanente
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Summary
Solution Consulting Lead - Systems Engineer (在職中) –  Pasadena, CA2018年7月18日
Good place to work. Not very much advancement opportunities. Looking for more advancement opportunities. also looking for more training opportunities.
Amazing Mission and True Alignment Behind Quality Care
Operations Support/Director (在職中) –  Honolulu, HI2018年7月17日
Kaiser Permanente in Hawaii truly keeps the patient in the middle. We work hard--and I mean hard--to accomplish our mission of providing high quality and affordable health care.
Mission-Focused, Strong Growth Opportunity
社風
High demand for quality and care.
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA 900272018年7月17日
The call volume is high and very demanding. It can be stressful if you aren't accustomed to having to be on the phone the entire time you are scheduled to be.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
culture interesting but can use improvement
Lead Mobile IT Engineer and Mobile PM (在職中) –  Walnut Creek, CA2018年7月17日
Kaiser working culture is interesting. Staff perform their jobs and assignments typically but some need an extra push. Lack of accountability makes the dynamics a bit difficult to work with. Overall good place to work although salary is not as competitive as desired
長所
good benefits, ability to work alone minimum supervision, ability to thrive and bring new ideas to the table
短所
Salary, lack of accountability, promotions focused on close relationships
good place to work
Member Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fulton, MD2018年7月17日
great benefits, i had a good manager, was willing to help me improve on my calls, as this was a call center. working hours were 12:30p to 9p, only was to get a shift change was through a shift bid, has a union and that was based on seniority.
great
DevOps and Cloud Engineer (現在は退職) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年7月17日
Great place to work if you are a working mother! The people are super nice. A great workplace culture. The benefits aren't all that great, but there is so much flexibility for work that includes work from home option
Monitor Technician 7West and ER (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月16日
Great company. Opportunities to grow. Needs to be more divers cultural wise. Management needs more professional developlment and also to be more divers.
great compensations