Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

8,080 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Very Good company, it's a employee type of company.
Business Systems Analyst (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月17日
The people of Kaiser make all the difference. Some team members for sometimes down right lazy. But overall it was fun to work there, the balance between work and self time is pretty good in the Pleasanton, CA campus. Management that we had were fair, but some time placed some more focus on one group then another.
長所
Teammates in general, flexible time, balance of life
短所
Contracts are max of 2 years, it should be at least 5 years.
great all round.
File clerk (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2018年10月16日
i mainly volunteered here never really was paid. good place to get experience to update your resume. good people. very helpful when comes to team work. very much appreciate the good helpful skills they have given me to go foward in earning more and better work experience.
helpful team lead skills
Awesome workplace
Application development analyst (在職中) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu2018年10月16日
Great place to work. Lots of learning oppurtunities are given to the individuals. Basic training are provided which helps the individual at any experience for smooth landing into the project.
Very productive company
Remote Coder II/Auditor (在職中) –  Rockville, MD2018年10月16日
Quarterly meeting with managers and directors help keep you afloat on what is to come with Kaiser Permanente.

Manager has monthly meeting to talk about productivity and things that can be approved. Manger also give you kudos for a job well done!
Vacation time, Diversity
Vision Insurance
Great benefits
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Antioch, CA2018年10月16日
Great place to work. Can transfer to all Kaisers
Multicultural working environment. Great pay. Can chose health plan and dental plan . Offers 401k and pension plan. Basic life insurance. Family covered in medical plan.
Benefits working 24hr per week
There hire within furst
Terrible
Release Governance Manager (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年10月16日
Inept run company. Working for this company equated to going to prison every day of the week. Employees are treated just terrible. We are talking to the point of doing seat and productivity checks a few times a day. I was lucky to get out of there.
Machiavellian
Great Place to Work
OIS Specialist (在職中) –  Oakland, CA2018年10月16日
I enjoy working for Kaiser. I've worked here for 18 1/2 years and looking forward to many more. I work in a stress free department and I have the best co-worker and boss.
Excellent expetience
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年10月16日
Kaiser taught me how to be an or nurse. I loved this company and it’s atmosphere. I consider myself a kaiser nurse first. Legacy second. I miss the system and am working to return to it as soon as possible.
Many. Great benefits
Can Be pigeonholed
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年10月15日
Call center based work, fast paced. You have to be a great listener, have fast typing skills, patience's, understanding and a fast learner. The calls are always back to back. Very busy, great benefits and discounts offered
Affordable healthcare, 401K matching program and paid holidays
A Collaborative and Fast paced job
EKG Technician (現在は退職) –  Panorama City, CA2018年10月15日
My experience working for Kaiser Permanente for the last two years was a great one. It taught me to work under stressful health critical situations with many coworkers and health care professionals. The management was organized at this facility. The hardest part of the job came on the days we were left understaffed. I enjoyed the pace and working with my colleagues serving patients in the hospital and clinic.
Great Place to work
Manager Respiratory Care Services (現在は退職) –  Vallejo, CA2018年10月15日
Kaiser offers a stable work environment with many opportunities to transfer from facility to facility. It it a large organization and can provide many advancement opportunities.
社風
Gloomy place to work with much negativity.
Director of Referral Management/Clinical Review (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn Hts, OH2018年10月15日
Did not care for the culture there. I did enjoy working with the physicians that we worked with and obtaining their perspective on the cases we had to review.
nice place to work
Acute hemodialysis tech II (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年10月15日
I believe if KP was not a contract employment I am still working there at this time. I don't have anything bad to say but they are not strict and they want you to work hard and heavy due to high salary give . it's a very stressful place to work but nurses are nice
社風
Good to work there, if you don't get laid off
Senior IT Consultant/Analyst (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2018年10月14日
Good place to work in IT in general. There is a culture you have to align with, but as a developer, I enjoyed working there, with both good and bad workers, until I was laid off.
Bonuses, PTO, Pension
Layoff without notice
work kp
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Washington, DC2018年10月13日
Political organization. If one person does not like you. you will be ostracized. especially if its management. a follow the flock organization. Design patient and population-centered care to improve health outcomes. Integrate inter-professional care to improve safety/quality, and decrease cost of care. Evaluate the ability of existing and emerging information, communication, and healthcare technologies to improve care. Defend health policy that improves the experience of care, population health, and professional work life.
money
culture
Environment good
Licensed Practical Nurse (現在は退職) –  Olympia, WA2018年10月13日
THe environment is pleasant, easy to work with providers and good clinic flow. Flexible, good to work with family life, encourage career advancement.
社風
It's all about the money.
Certified Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Clackamas, OR2018年10月13日
It's all about the money. The team I was assigned with were good people tied strongly to the annual bonus we got in the spring. The doctor I was hired to work for was age-biased towards me and was very uncomfortable and unprofessional.
社風
work above my duty to help serve out patient better
Sterile Processing Technician III (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年10月13日
I served Kaiser for over 35 years plus because I enjoyed my job and learning and developing my skills I advance in my skills my getting certify as a Sterile Processing technician and advance to Lead Technician, over 20 years of service. 2 - years of supervisor in the Surgery Department do scheduling and staffing the department.
health benefits
training programs
社風
Good place for a smart, young manager
Supervisor (在職中) –  Riverside, CA2018年10月12日
The Good:
Great benefits, better than average pay, many training resources, tuition reimbursement, zero tolerance for discrimination, excellent amount of paid time off, speak up culture, much transparency.

The Bad:
Too many unproductive meetings and not enough time given to fulfilling primary job responsibilities , 60-70 hour work week, little control over day-to-day operations, too much bureaucracy, out of date and inadequate IT systems, constant sense of overwhelm.

The Ugly:
Unions are given more influence over daily decisions than almost any other industry leading to combative, entitled employees and a virtual inability to remove ineffective people from their positions even after multiple infractions. This creates a frustrating and sometimes hostile work environment for lower and middle management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Mindful and supportive work environment
Innovation Manager (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年10月12日
Loved my time at Kaiser! It was challenging and rewarding at the same time. Tons of wonderful people, service focused and caring company. I had several roles during the 8 years there and I've learned a lot while helping others deliver health services. A place to admire!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する