Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

7,644 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
The best place I’ve ever worked with a solid mission, vision and values
Director, Quality Assurance (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月19日
During my 16 years at Kaiser Permanente, I was afforded the opportunity to advance within the company five times. They promote from within, give you the opportunities necessary to learn, grow and promote within the organization.
長所
Well run organization from the CEO down, fantastic people working for the organization and fantastic numbers
Downsizing that took place in 2016
社風
Summary
Sr. Manager Provider Experience (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年7月19日
Great mission and model. Need to work on people issue, Putting the right people in the right place and instilling accountability. Taking strategic plans...putting to action and measuring for success
長所
Benefits
短所
Lack of accountability, Top Heavy in management, lack of opportunity for advancement
Lack of leadership support
Manager (在職中) –  Oakland, CA2018年7月19日
Leadership expects more work from employees with less raises every year. Everything moves slowly due to the size of the company. Hard to get decisions. No budget for education and training. It's mostly who you know rather than what you know to move up.
good benefits and pay
短所
no advancement opportunities; no leadership support.
社風
It was great working for Kaiser the first couple of years
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA and Elk Grove, CA2018年7月19日
That changed when the administration changed management to business administrators replacing those in management with medical background. Quotas were more inportant. The Thrive mission did not apply to employees.
wages
短所
became more about cost than human care
Great Place to work
Hardware Technician (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring, MD2018年7月18日
Have none, only work their for days. The team was great to work with, I enjoy the job. It was a safe place. Plenty of parking. Love the work hours. Everyone was very nice.
Free coffee
Hire for 30 days
Great Work life Balance
Business Relationship Consultant, Sr (在職中) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年7月18日
I enjoyed working here.

Kaiser Permanente is a large comlex organization with several teams and services providers. It does not have a formal new hire training program and is best for experienced hires. It rarely promotes from within and has very little appeal towards millenials. Though they are working to correct that.
Self Starter Thrive
Weak Training
Productive Company
Administrative Specialist (現在は退職) –  Rockville, MD2018年7月18日
Kaiser Permanente is a great work place for new hires and current employees. I would recommend anyone in the healthcare field to apply to Kaiser Permanente
社風
Summary
Solution Consulting Lead - Systems Engineer (在職中) –  Pasadena, CA2018年7月18日
Good place to work. Not very much advancement opportunities. Looking for more advancement opportunities. also looking for more training opportunities.
Amazing Mission and True Alignment Behind Quality Care
Operations Support/Director (在職中) –  Honolulu, HI2018年7月17日
Kaiser Permanente in Hawaii truly keeps the patient in the middle. We work hard--and I mean hard--to accomplish our mission of providing high quality and affordable health care.
Mission-Focused, Strong Growth Opportunity
社風
High demand for quality and care.
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA 900272018年7月17日
The call volume is high and very demanding. It can be stressful if you aren't accustomed to having to be on the phone the entire time you are scheduled to be.
社風
culture interesting but can use improvement
Lead Mobile IT Engineer and Mobile PM (在職中) –  Walnut Creek, CA2018年7月17日
Kaiser working culture is interesting. Staff perform their jobs and assignments typically but some need an extra push. Lack of accountability makes the dynamics a bit difficult to work with. Overall good place to work although salary is not as competitive as desired
長所
good benefits, ability to work alone minimum supervision, ability to thrive and bring new ideas to the table
短所
Salary, lack of accountability, promotions focused on close relationships
good place to work
Member Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fulton, MD2018年7月17日
great benefits, i had a good manager, was willing to help me improve on my calls, as this was a call center. working hours were 12:30p to 9p, only was to get a shift change was through a shift bid, has a union and that was based on seniority.
great
DevOps and Cloud Engineer (現在は退職) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年7月17日
Great place to work if you are a working mother! The people are super nice. A great workplace culture. The benefits aren't all that great, but there is so much flexibility for work that includes work from home option
Monitor Technician 7West and ER (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月16日
Great company. Opportunities to grow. Needs to be more divers cultural wise. Management needs more professional developlment and also to be more divers.
great compensations
break difficult
Unstructured training
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2018年7月16日
Unstructured training as job training policies indicated.

Management not supportive of culture diversity

Toxic workplace culture.

I enjoyed working with Kaiser Permanente patients
exercise and massage monthlhy
Advice Nurse (現在は退職) –  Vallejo, CA2018年7月16日
Received hundreds of call throughout the northern california. Very busy Call Center.
Hardest part of the job is not be able to see member but to listen only.

Most enjoyable part of the advice nurse is to be able to assist member, even at the phone service.
Good gifts and recognitions
A very busy place
社風
Great environment, promoting health care
Volunteer (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2018年7月16日
I enjoy working with the people I came in contact with. Most employees were friendly and hospitable. This was a volunteer position, so there is limited information for me to give.
Promotes health and wellness
n/a
management
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Alameda, CA2018年7月16日
I believe that Kaiser would be benefit from rotating managers and assistant managers. Recognition should be given for level of education. Managers should be highly educated in business management.
open door policy
短所
getting too comfortable in a union protected environment
社風
So far okay place to work
Executive Vice President and Advisor HROM (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月15日
Too early to tell all. So far I have been able to push the HROM agenda narrative and agenda that I have created.

I am working at one acceleration site and have had some limited success so far. We will need to step it up in the next couple of months in order to accommodate all of the changes necessary.

Their management culture is way too reliant on update meetings at the executive level. This is indicative of organizations that don't yet totally trust their employees.
Unprofessional workplace
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA2018年7月15日
Very unorganized and unprofessional, barely could depend on management, work environment was also very unprofessional. No job security at all, they fire people for random reasons, and they are very unorganized.
Unprofessional and unorganized.