Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

5,897 件のレビューを表示
社風
Kaiser is driven by numbers only doesn’t care about employees only about meeting their quotas
IT Analyst (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2017年12月17日
Worked in IT for less then a year, training was non existent, you had to learn all their applications on the job, only problem is that they have a lot of in house applications, management only cares about how many tickets you close per day nothing else, they only focus on the things you did wrong not what you have done correct, if you don’t meet their expectations they kick you out faster then you can say good bye with no notice. The workload is excessive even after you get caught up with the load they throw more work at you since they never have enough Techs to cover all the buildings that they have. No opportunity for advancement unless someone leaves or moves to a different position, don’t recommend working here.
End users are nice
短所
Poor management culture, no advancement opportunities
Outpatient Oncology/Infusion
RN II (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara, CA2017年12月17日
I loved working with this company, we always had great staffing, never felt overwhelmed. Great staff, everyone helpful. Great atmosphere. You always had everything you needed to get the job done. The clinic was arranged in such a fashion, that patient was never compromised, each nurse had 3 chairs and each patient had their private space. Kaiser has lots of incentives to keep you motivated. Overall a great place to work.
Pay, People, benefits
社風
Horrible management with too much bureaucracy
Dental Assistant (現在は退職) –  Kaiser Glisan Dental2017年12月17日
Beware of Glisan KP Dental. This clinic has a reputation for being mean to their on-call/temp staffs. They has the habits of hiring employee with the promise of a sign on bonus then let them go to save money.
Good benefits
短所
Too much politic, need to click with management . Otherwise, you’ll be let go.
fun workplace nice people
Administration Assistant/Contracts Clerk (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2017年12月16日
temp job, filing and organizing file room. I didn't di much here. it was in a great location in Pasadena. loved the ladies I worked with. and that's all I can say abut that.
Wonderful place to work
Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA2017年12月16日
Come ready to work
Enjoyable 8 hour shifts
There is room for advancement
Wonderful Supervisor
Big company
Wonderful perks
Has to enjoy customer service
Wonderful benefits
don't have any
Fast paced
Warehouse Person (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2017年12月16日
load and unload trucks, pull orders and restock, clean area, it was all about getting the job done. Watch for parlevel, report damage product, stage your area.
pay and benefits
社風
Good benefits and career advancement options
ADVICE REGISTERED NURSE II (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2017年12月16日
Serious work environment. Professional but friendly staff. Lots of career advancement opportunities. Great compensation. Only one of the last healthcare companies with great retirement benefits. Hard to get into.
社風
Outstanding place to work where they treat you like family
Assisting MD's (現在は退職) –  Waipahu, HI 967972017年12月16日
I worked at Kaiser for a short time and was floored by how much they treated employees like family. The benefits were fantastic also. It is fastpaced which is good because I don't like to sit around doing nothing. The hardest part was that we worked short a lot. They needed more staff. The most enjoyable part was working with everyone from coworkers to MD's to lab techs and cleaning people.
great benefits
not enough people working
High Paced work environment
Biomedical Engineer (在職中) –  Santa Clara, CA2017年12月15日
High Paced career. Customer needs are priority, but Management administrative tasks overburden local technicians.Great place to work if you live near facility.
Compensation
Commute
社風
Rewarding place to work at.
Nutrition Ambassador (在職中) –  Harbor City, CA2017年12月14日
Productive fast paced environment to work in. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to make a difference in someone else life. I would recommend someone else to work here.
社風
Pay is good if your willing to put up with managment
Benefits Engine Architect (現在は退職) –  Englewood, CO2017年12月14日
The pay and benefit packages are great, however you have a tendency to feel owned by the company unless you do fall within a union group. Mine unfortunately didn't have one which I was overworked, and dealt with a lot of unfairness and favoritism. Hopefully the rest of the company knows how to treat their employees. A lot of unprofessional behavior can be found here.
Great pay and benefits
短所
horrible management and heavy on office politics
great place to work
Well-regulated LPN (現在は退職) –  Clackamas, OR2017年12月14日
I loved the team I worked for and appreciate the doctors I work with. I think they are amazing at what they do and keep pt's as their top priority. I did not just leave a great work place but also my work family. I would have stayed if I could, unfortunately had to leave due to relocating to a new city.
社風
One of the best companies I have ever worked.
Sr. Lead Test Engineer/Functional/Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Pleasanton, CA2017年12月14日
One of the best companies I have ever worked. I love using new technology such at hardware and software. The people or co workers were great to work with.
Cool
REGISTRATION REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  Portland, OR2017年12月14日
Good pay, great benefits, protected by the union, able to move around to try new positions if open. Decent place to work if you are looking for stable employment
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2017年12月14日
I enjoyed working at this company for 2 years. They had the best benefits and pay around. The only reason why I resigned to my job was, because I needed to relocate to another state. I learned a lot and met a lot of people that enjoyed helping others. The best part of the job was being able to use the company's resources to improve the members' health and satisfaction outcomes. Hardest part of the job was getting time off due to seniority level.
長所
Health Insurance, 401k, Great Pay, Pleasant work environment.
短所
Difficult to get PTO requests approved, lack of team work.
Nursing at Kaiser
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2017年12月14日
I worked for Kaiser Permanente as a nurse for 23 years. I enjoyed the first 18 or so.
The last few years were difficult.
But, I learned a lot and I loved caring for many ages and types of patients.
I had some excellent colleagues among the Doctors and nurses I worked with.
Good pay and benefits
短所
Overtime daily; no breaks; no lunches; short staff; critical boss
社風
Great place to work in every way
RN Float Med-Surg (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2017年12月13日
I came in got a cup of coffee, got my assignment, listened to reports and if report took over 30 minutes, I knew I was going to have very unusual challenging day. Most of the time it did not take that long, unless I was on the med-surg/oncology unit.
I learned that this was the best place to work and I should never have quit.
I was never treated bad for my color, age, or gender.
The hardest part of the job was leaving.
The most enjoyable part is that most people did not complain, because there was not much to complain about.
Nicest doctors I ever worked with in my life, except for one.
長所
Pay, treatment of nurses, very professional and proactive.
短所
Distance if you do not wish to travel from High Desert.
社風
Productive, fun, great learning experience
Registered Nurse NICU (現在は退職) –  Harbor City, CA2017年12月13日
great people, supportive management, caring environment, helpful, great pay and benefits, provided learning experiences and education to staff. Always looking on how to improve patient safety and quality of care.
Environmental Services Supervisor (在職中) –  Central Valley, CA2017年12月12日
Great place to work and I would highly recommend this organization to my friends and family. I had a great time and met a lot of wonderful people and life long friends working there.
People
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Flexible Hours
Pharmacy Assistant and Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年12月12日
Who wouldn't want to work in a company that gives you flexible hours? Kaiser Permanente is the one that gives you that. Unfortunately, I have to relocate for family purpose which I had to leave my dream work place. There are so many positive things I gotta say about this place. But I only have limited amount of space. Overall, I was really happy with Kaiser Permanente.
Flexibility