Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 8,097 件見つかりました 8,098 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II (在職中) –  Duluth, GA2018年10月20日
Kaiser Permanente is a great place to work. There are opportunities to advance your career within the company. They have different types of position so you never have to feel like you are stuck in one place for life. They also have great benefits and pay. You bid on the shift you want. Its a wonderful company.
社風
Numerous clinics throughout WA state, with many opportunities for growth and advancement in Radiography field
Radiographer/Mammographer Technologist (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年10月19日
I worked on call at numerous facilities throughout the greater Seattle area, at the start of my radiography career. This experience allowed me to grow rapidly, taught me to be adaptable under many changing situations.
Learning Experience
Staff Specialist - Quality Management (在職中) –  Irvine, CA2018年10月19日
Working with Kaiser Permanente is a learning experience from Information Technology, Medical Office to Quality Management. I have been involved in every healthcare environment. I continue to learn something new every day to enhance my job performance.
Family oriented
Data Processor (現在は退職) –  Wailuku, HI2018年10月19日
Co workers made the job fun and exciting. We were like family. We kept each other on their toes. We worked well together. We helped one another when help was needed without hesitation.
長所
Didn't have to work with the public
短所
Office was located in a dungeon
社風
It was fun wasn’t really hands on
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  San Leandro, CA2018年10月19日
If you like medicine or thinking about doing something in medicine it’s a great opportunity it wasn’t really hard everyone was nice we went on field trips but it was also just a summer job.
社風
Great benefits, if you can tolerate a revolving door
Dental Member Assistant (現在は退職) –  Happy Valley, OR2018年10月19日
Employees are let go for crazy reasons and nothing you can do, yet they keep employees who never show up, always call out or take unauthorized breaks. Only reason to stay is for the insurance-which is great. Pay isnt bad, but if it wasnt union probably would go downhill.
長所
Union has your back, benefits are amazing
短所
Lawyers are there to get you fired and pin you against the wall
Great Place to Work
Clinic Clerk (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年10月18日
I really enjoyed working for Kaiser. It was a fun workplace , great benefits, great staff and great job security . I learned a lot about customer service in the medical field, collections, member benefits, electronic health records, and standards of service with in the health care industry. The most difficult part of the job was losing patients to illnesses . The most rewarding pert of the job, was help people in time if need .
helping people
the death if patients
社風
a great company for medical/dental care
RN staff, charge, supervisor (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年10月18日
I had varied positions, thus depending on my role determined my typical day. I was a telephone advice staff nurse to start, advanced to charge and then supervisor, which was the most challenging

I learned alot at Kaiser. Management was not always able to make a decision, and if it was made, it could be changed shortly after. It was difficult to follow the workflow. The culture is very difficult for a supervisor who was a union person and went to a exempt position and non-union. The staff overall were very nice, and very willing to fight for their cause.

The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was able to talk with patients as the advice nurse, and help them thru the most difficult concerns.
Good pay/benefits
短所
difficult to go from union to exempt and in charge of union staff.
Good healty environment
Quality Improvement Analyst (現在は退職) –  Rockville, MD2018年10月18日
Worked as a team, everyone handles their lane. Accountability. Everyone worked hard and got their job done in a timely manner. Management respect the folks that work with them and support them
Medical Courier (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年10月18日
Deliver and pick up medical records, lab specimens, x-rays, medications, and warehouse supply to and from hospitals and other medical facilities. Meet up with other driver to sort items to be delivered according to the deliver route. Maintain and inspect equipment to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
Efficient work environment
CPOA (在職中) –  Vancouver, WA2018年10月18日
I work in a very organized, efficient , and friendly environment . I see anywhere from 18-22 patients a day . I love that I learn something new everyday in the Optometry field. The doctors I work with are great mentors and are always willing to teach me new things. The best part of my day is seeing return patients and talking with them . The hardest part of my day is not being able to give the patient what they need. My manager is very supportive and lets me take the lead in most situations!
4-10hr work days
Awesome Benefits
Interventional Mammographer - Full Time (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年10月18日
I have never worked in a place that offered such incredible benefits, such as no deductibles. Copays and Rx were only $5 and ER visits $100. It made my decision to leave and move back to family very difficult
社風
Fast paced excellent benefits great people
Surgery Scheduler (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年10月18日
Kaiser is very fast paced. You have to be able to adapt quickly. You are paid well. Things are constantly changing. New software or programs are not taught much of the job you learn as you work. Too many middle managers most people have at least 2 managers they have to report which gets confusing.
Great people, good benefits
短所
Fast paced, adapt quickly, lack of training
well compansated
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Roseville, CA2018年10月17日
Kaiser pays their nurses well. Love my coworkers. We have a great nursing assistant staff that make our work manageable. We have too many assistant managers that micromanages everything we do.
Good pay
micromagement
社風
Great place to work but some managers are evil
Project Manager II (在職中) –  Oakland, CA2018年10月17日
Aside form some poor managers here and there, Kaiser is a fantastic place to work. They offer great benefits. They do need to come up a bit more and be more competitive with salary. There are many opportunities for advancement
Kaiser
Business Line Manager II (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2018年10月17日
Kaiser has been a great place to work but as a manager you are left without any protection or support. If you’re support staff you’re protected but management is not. It’s a shame.
Great people
短所
Rogue managers are left to do crazy things
社風
Productive and fun place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月17日
I worked 15 years there. A typical day was busy and yet rewarding. We had huddles which helped us solve any problems that we might come in contact with The most enjoyable part was how me and my coworkers helped each other as a team.
長所
free lunches, incentives, psp bonus, yearly raises
社風
Very Good company, it's a employee type of company.
Business Systems Analyst (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月17日
The people of Kaiser make all the difference. Some team members for sometimes down right lazy. But overall it was fun to work there, the balance between work and self time is pretty good in the Pleasanton, CA campus. Management that we had were fair, but some time placed some more focus on one group then another.
長所
Teammates in general, flexible time, balance of life
短所
Contracts are max of 2 years, it should be at least 5 years.
great all round.
File clerk (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2018年10月16日
i mainly volunteered here never really was paid. good place to get experience to update your resume. good people. very helpful when comes to team work. very much appreciate the good helpful skills they have given me to go foward in earning more and better work experience.
helpful team lead skills
Awesome workplace
Application development analyst (在職中) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu2018年10月16日
Great place to work. Lots of learning oppurtunities are given to the individuals. Basic training are provided which helps the individual at any experience for smooth landing into the project.
申請されたプロフィール