Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 7,769 件見つかりました 7,770 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Diverse
Senior TSR Manager (在職中) –  Vallejo, CA2018年8月11日
- good place to work, and diverse in its work environment. I believe in management, the work can be stressful, but it takes time management, discipline, and dedication. You should have good work ethics.
社風
It's n ok organization to work for.
Lead Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Redwood City, CA2018年8月10日
Kaiser permanente is an organization that only cares about making their numbers and they neglect their staffs. Management is always right. The Union that represents the employees is all in one all together with management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Stable job
Manager, Sales & Marketing (在職中) –  Permanente, CA2018年8月10日
Provides job security and makes forays in emerging technologies. Need to infuse new and younger generation at the work place. Need consulting firms to review the process of funding and governance of programs.
社風
Working conditions could be better
Journeyman lead carpenter (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年8月10日
Good salary but working conditions could improve. Work days are busy. The workplace culture could improve so employees can feel valued. The job is not hard.
productive
Medical assistant (在職中) –  Fremont, CA2018年8月09日
productive work place with lots of room for advancement. kaiser provides job security . i liked my shifts. great atmosphere with friendly staff and managers
Busy work environment
Staff Physician (在職中) –  Largo, MD2018年8月09日
Urgent care
Very busy work environment with full scope of urgent care being practiced. The most enjoyable part of the job is the professional comradery
社風
The benefits of working for an organization like Kaiser Permanente go beyond what might be considered traditional “benefits.” Yes, they offer competit
Assistant Medical Group Administrator, (VP) (在職中) –  Diablo, CA2018年8月09日
Being a care-driven organization, Kaiser Permanente values health, wellness, and happiness above all and know that reaching your potential at work often starts with being your best outside of it. They recognize the benefit of wellness and work-life balance and provide many tools and resources to help the employees thrive. In fact, they are consistently named a Best Employer for Healthy Lifestyles by the National Business Group on Health!
Volunteer
Patient Care Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年8月09日
As a volunteer the main part of the job is assisting the staff to provide services for patients. For example in the Emergency room a volunteer is responsible for pushing out stock from the backroom to patient rooms and carts that staff use.
Ed
Emergency Room Technician (在職中) –  Downey, CA2018年8月09日
Assist with resuscitation/CPR and emergency airway procedures.
Transport patients within the facility.
Documentation of procedures, such as, EKG, vital signs, orthostatic blood pressure, and other non invasive procedures.
n/a
n/a
Loved working at KP Colorado
Medical Assistant II (現在は退職) –  Westminster, CO2018年8月09日
Kaiser Permanente was a great employer to work for. If my husband's job hadn't been transferred out of state, I would've been with them until retirement or until my body gave out, whichever were to happen first. Very busy clinics, but good pay with great benefits means very little employee turn over. I miss working with my KP family.
Pay, Benefits, Union, not-for-profit
短所
Very busy, could use additional FTE to hire more clinic back staff, occasional disconnect between management & staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
No work life balance
Imaging Assistant/Digital Imaging Librarian (現在は退職) –  Vallejo, CA2018年8月08日
Kaiser is a high paying job with good benefits. Management is another thing all together. There is no management/ worker cooperation. Kaiser has no respect for veterans.
Good Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Don't take an on-call job if you need benefits or security
Dispensing Optician II (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年8月08日
Many positions are listed as on-call. I hired on as on-call with many spoken promises about near-future full time job openings. The week I was hired, 80 people were laid off. After two months of working full time for training, my hours have been cut to 0. I have no prospects of getting any more hours ever with Kaiser. I made a very poor job choice thinking that I was doing such a great thing for my career. BTW my supervisor neglected to let me know this but let another supervisor tell me on my last scheduled day. The explanation is that Kaiser will be laying off 200 more people in Colorado because they are not profitable in Colorado.
長所
Great inclusive medical care for patients
no job security
Great place for Interns
Administrative Intern (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年8月08日
As an Intern, I learned a lot about the healthcare industry. Naturally, a hospital is a stressful environment, but Kaiser has a relaxed work culture. Everyone strives to collaborate together and work towards the same goal; providing quality healthcare. At times, I wish there were more opportunities to network so getting a position after would have been possible. But it was good to experience the inner workings of a department, see how inter-departmental communication works, and ultimately how different sectors of a hospital work together to deliver care.
Networking, learning hospital operations/communications
No pay for interns
Competitive
Medical Staff Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年8月08日
This is a great organization with lots of employees. Sometimes an organization gets so large that the needs of employees get lost and management operates in silos. Overall, great benefits and a cooperative environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Poor Work Culture
Nutritional Services Supervisor (現在は退職) –  San Leandro, CA2018年8月08日
The manager of the department was terrified of the union and would not make any decisions for fear of being removed from her position. The culture was very toxic and there was a lot of workplace bullying and backstabbing.
My schedule was very inconsistent. I was told one thing when I started but then it kept changing. Foodservice can be notorious this way but hospitals normally are very consistent with their positions.
The department head seemed very overwhelmed in her position and unqualified.
Free Lunch
Poor Culture
Great place
Housekeeper (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年8月08日
Great people at all levels of the company - joining is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together
Interesting projects .
A great culture - coming to work is fun and there are always nights out and something for everyone
Medical
Longetivy
Schedule Maintenance Coordinator (在職中) –  Oakland, CA2018年8月07日
Do the job you are hired to do. Learn other aspect of the job to be invaluable to the organization. Make sure if you are looking to move up to Management you learn and much as possible. Get to know the movers and shakers, networking is the key to advancement. Obtain a degree for whatever position you are trying to obtain.
Ability to move up
短所
Moving up is the game of who you know
Teleservice Representative (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, VA2018年8月07日
The training that was received to complete the task for the job was very well organized and well presented. The on the job training and feedback helped with job improvement.
Great training
社風
Good place to work if you dont mind floating
Per Diem Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2018年8月07日
I think they need to allow Ma's to do more with their skills then just vital signs especially for the money they make. I prefer to use my skills then loose them.
friendly staff
Floor Technician (在職中) –  Kensington, MD2018年8月06日
good place to work learn alot. management was fair. love going to work. meetbsomevreally good people. Everyone were team players. i loved working the overnight shift.
clean