Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

6,999 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
nice place to work.
Med-Surge Nurse (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2018年5月15日
Good retirement benefit, good pay for nurses, good staffing ratio, good management.good doctors manners. Good team work with the staff and supervisors.
Good benefits.
Rewarding place to work
Cashier/Receptionist/Scheduler (在職中) –  Vallejo, CA2018年5月14日
A typical work day is busy. I have enjoyed working with the elderly community in Marin. Management can be a little complex at times. The culture of Kaiser if very diverse. The hardest part of the job is the LMP. The most enjoyable part of my job greeting the patients with a smile and assuring them that all will be well along with a beautiful smile upon their faces.
社風
High stress job with good benefits
EYECARE SUPPORT SPECIALIST (在職中) –  Salem, OR2018年5月14日
The benefits and pay are great. Working environment has become increasingly stressful as there are more responsibilities and less people to do the work.
Therapist (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年5月14日
Great team to work with. Supportive manager. Work is fast paced and there is a big learning curve. I appreciated the opportunity for both professional and personal growth. Kaiser is supportive of work-life balance and offer many incentives for improving personal health habits. I strongly recommend working at Kaiser.
Supportive
Hard to move up
MEDICAL RECORDS SPECIALIST (在職中) –  Portland, OR2018年5月14日
It is difficult to move from a staff position to supervision/management. Kaiser does not offer jobs internally before opening positions to public. Despite working for company 6 years I receive notices telling me too many applications were received to even consider my application. Sadly the pay and benefits are such that I would need to take a cut in pay to take a supervisory position outside the company.
Enjoyable place to work
Appointment Clerk (現在は退職) –  Riverside, CA2018年5月14日
Working at Kaiser was very fun they make everyday worth coming to work, the employees are nice supervisers are always helpful and there is always something fun happening everyday for employees
The "Promise Land" for healthcare professionals to work and retire
RN Case Manager-Hospice (在職中) –  Sacramento, CA2018年5月14日
Great Pay, Lamborghini type of benefits, excellent work/life balance if you are in the your correct department or management. A lot of avenues or departments to choose from if you find yourself incompatible with your manager. Even going to North or South California if you like!
pay
management
社風
A place to work where you know your impact
Director of Learning and Awareness (在職中) –  oak2018年5月13日
Kaiser Permanente is a mission driven organization and is focused on doing what is best for the members, patients, and communities served. While working at KP, I've been very satisfied know that my work and the work of my team contribute to this mission.
mission driven work
slow to change
Wonderful collegial environment
Consultant / trainer (現在は退職) –  Southern California2018年5月13日
As a contract employee, I was treated no differently than permanent employees. The assignments were challenging and satisfying. The clients were appreciative and working with them was satisfying.
collegial environment
change to hourly employment
great team work
Certified Nurse Assistant (在職中) –  San Diego, CA 921232018年5月13日
clock in ,get report from patients , help patients with ADL's , at 8am and at 12 pm take vitals, assist lift team repositioning patients transfer patient to gurneys if they go down for procedures,assisting RN with admitting and discharging patients, at the end of the shift give report to upcoming shift.
長所
great company to work for
Excellent collaborative environment
Inpatient Palliative Social Worker (在職中) –  Downey Medical Center2018年5月12日
Working at Kaiser Downey Medical Center was a positive experience. The doctors and RNs that referred to our Palliative Team, were respectful and cooperative in coordinating patient care plans. Benefits at Kaiser are excellent with good balance of work responsibility and home life.
Good benefits, collaborative environment
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2018年5月12日
HIPAA, data entry, medical histories, immunizations, rooming patients, stocking rooms, setting up and assisting in procedures, phones, assist your fellow MA if needed
社風
Management is horrible in urgent care but good in other departments
LPN (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2018年5月12日
Urgent care is not a friendly welcoming place to work. It’s very competitive and the nurses do not work well together. It’s a lot of drama and cattiness. Apply for a different department because this one is the worst I’ve seen in the company. Kaiser also is one of the lowest paying companies for LPNs. You are basically a medical assistant at Kaiser no hands on
長所
You can move to another department
短所
Drama underpaid no hands on with patients management is not good at Beaverton
社風
It was great while it lasted
Call Center Nurse (現在は退職) –  Durham, NC2018年5月12日
Working at Kaiser Permanente was a great experience for the time I worked there. Unfortunately Kaiser left the state of North Carolina and I had to seek employment elsewhere.
Great co-workers/providers
No overtime
Co-workers are like family
SNF Clerk V, DSA Skilled Nursing Department (在職中) –  Martinez, CA2018年5月11日
Working for Kaiser, your team/department becomes like family. we often planned potlucks for special occasions, Department Holiday parties, our department had an Annual Chili Cook Off and our Department Director always planned activities outside of work for team building (i.e., luncheons, karaoke)
Work was always busy and fast-paced - everything that fell on my desk had an urgent deadline and was done with extreme accuracy. A lot of customer service with Skilled Nursing Facilities/Vendors and I worked very closely with our Kaiser Claims department. I had to admit and discharge patients into our system and updated their status from Skilled to Long Term or from Long Term back to Skilled.
The hardest part of the job is that the work can get overwhelming but my managers encouraged communication so if I was feeling swamped, they would call in our On-Call employee to help with projects. Which I really appreciated.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the comradery amongst co-workers and managerial staff. It definitely makes coming into work more enjoyable and makes you want to work hard and do well.
Work Place
Retail Sales Associate-ShopKP (在職中) –  Modesto, CA2018年5月11日
Depending in which department and field you work in, each department is a different environment. Especially when it come to your manager. The manager is the person that determines what type atmosphere.
長所
Great work environment, great pay
On call, no benefits
Encourage furthering education
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Pasadena, CA2018年5月10日
Management is supportive of furthering education, and provide education reimbursement. Employees are acknowledged and celebrated for accomplishment achieved for either personal or business related milestones and achievements.
Grateful
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Fulton, MD2018年5月10日
Unions
Pay and benefits are competitive.
Provides good health care
Retirement plans are great too.

Call centers are negatively challenging for some.
N/A
N/A
社風
Productive and fun place to work
CMA II, Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Escondido, CA2018年5月09日
I LOVED working at Kaiser , but after 20+ yrs people leave and management kept changing, my patients passed away , wasn't the same. I really enjoyed patient contact and treated them like family At times fast paced environment and a lot of phone messages and call backs. Never sat still, always busy.
everyday something different
短所
alot of phone messages and quota's to fill.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great company to work for, very great compensation
Staffing clerk (在職中) –  Long Beach, CA2018年5月09日
• Responsible for making sure administrative staffing is schedule to work and giving payroll support.
• Correlate department unit to include occurring staffing essentials and processing assignments, calling replacement personnel and canceling personal according to established procedures.
• Evaluate and recap hours worked on assigned timecards; resolves discrepancies or problems by referring to master schedules or appropriate supervisor; works closely with the staffing office to resolve variances in the master schedule; recharge hours from one cost to another.
• Respond to questions from employees regarding timecard computations, payroll deductions and paycheck discrepancies or refers person to appropriate department.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する