Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 8,249 件見つかりました 8,250 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Very Great and Fun place to work and to grow
Imaging Assistant/Member Experience Associate (在職中) –  Rockville, MD2018年11月12日
I feel that this is a great company to grow with. Unfortunately Management is very poor. But you really do get to meet a lot great people. I love giving the biggest smile to our patients and staff. Just making there day go smoothly.
Family
Licensed Practiced Nurse
Primary Care Health Team Licensed Practical Nurse (在職中) –  Vancouver, WA2018年11月11日
Kaiser has given me many skills and has helped me improve my confidence as a nurse. It is hard that I have to leave Kaiser due to not being able to advance on as an RN due to lack of residency opportunities. I am happy that I was able to get the opportunities I had to strengthen my resume and further my chances of getting more opportunities outside of Kaiser.
社風
Somewhat stressful but mostly relaxed work environment
Account Administration Representative (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年11月11日
The company takes errors very seriously as it should since it is involving medical care. Focus and attention to detail are key when working there. Can be a fun place to work. It can also be very quiet, mundane, and boring. But, the pay is decent and there's plenty of opportunity for growth.
社風
Productive, relaxed, great place to work.
Business Systems Analyst (在職中) –  Corona, CA2018年11月10日
Thoroughly enjoy working at Kaiser. I am mostly a remote employee, only had to go to office once a week for a team meeting and to touch base. It has been an educational experience.
長所
Was able to work remote.
Fun Place
Storekeeper II (在職中) –  Sacramento, CA2018年11月10日
KP is a great place to work. Lots of benefits there. KP really treats their employees right. Work life balance is good as well. The pay is the best in the business.
社風
Productive and exciting workplace to be in.
Child Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Watts, CA2018年11月10日
The typical day at work consisted of filing papers of clients, teaching, and supervising children. I also lead discussions and presented to the children on various topics like dinosaur evolution, tectonic plates, marine animals, and various types of art.
free lunches
短所
no cons great work place
社風
Many long hours, but fulfilling when accomplished.
Operations Manager, Call Center (在職中) –  Fontana, CA2018年11月09日
I personally have a role that requires many immediate decisions to be made, which can be stressful. But with management encouragement and training, learning to prioritize and delegate have been essential.
Benefits and total compinsation
短所
High stress and reduced family time
was a great place to work
Pharmacy Benefits Analyst Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Aurora, CO2018年11月09日
was a great place to work
a typical day at work was very busy
Everything I know about pharmacy was learned from my previous employee.
My children (twins) were born prematurely and the great health benefits allowed for my children to be strong and beneficial adults.
workplace culture was to work hard
The best part of the job were the coworkers. The company is made up of great people!
great benefits
recent layoff.150.
Happy
Administrative Services Coordinator II (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年11月09日
I love Kaiser I have been with Kaiser for 13 years I just want to make sure I am making the right decision.

Benefits are great, never have to worry.
Good job, hated management
Radiologic Technologist (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年11月08日
I enjoyed the work at Kaiser. The management wasn't very good. They promoted from a class of no nothing people. The pay at Kaiser was the only bright part of the job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
For the most part, KP believes in its mission as a non-profit
Internal Communications Manager (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年11月08日
Working in non-profit health care was a blessing. The company believes in its mission, and provides paid volunteer hours. As a non-profit, we worked hard to deliver great care for patients in a very efficient manner.
Paid volunteer hours
Not much work flexibility
Kaiser
Receptionist/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018年11月08日
there would be a lot of filing but it was fun. My boss was the most sweetest person ever and my co-workers were so nice. There's a lot of team work everybody helps everybody.
Not in a good spot
Senior Performance Improvement Advisor (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年11月08日
I loved working for Kaiser, I wish that leadership could learn to take care of the company before it is too late and you have to lay off valuable people.
社風
A lot of babysitting, no room for advancement
Manager (在職中) –  Vallejo, CA2018年11月07日
In my department, there is no growth and labor gets paid just about the same as management. There’s no such thing as work/life balance. Once you get into the call center, there is no getting out. You’re practically stuck there.
長所
We get somewhat of liberty on our daily workload
Management is horrible.
hard job
Radiology Technologist VI (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年11月07日
One thing I love about radiology is that you never stop learning. There is always something new to learn. It really keeps you on your toes. Love working with patients performing various procedures. Working closely with the Emergency Department is never dull.
great pay great benefits
management sucked
社風
Kaiser is a quality place to work
Executive Director, IT Service and Delivery (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年11月07日
Kaiser Permanente is a quality organization. It provides great care in an integrated fashion. Employees are supported but there is not a lot of training for management.
Great insurance
not good management support
Customer Service representative
Member Services Associate 1 (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年11月07日
I worked in the customer service dept. during open enrollment period verifying members benefits with it's members transferring calls to the appointment desk when needed.
Review of Kaiser Permanente
EXECUTIVE CONSULTANT (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年11月06日
Kaiser Permanente was a good organization to work at. I enjoyed and respected my former colleagues and managers. The works were challenging and interesting. My managers were supportive of my career path and provided the necessary coaching and resources needed to help me grow with the company.

Overall, I was happy working at Kaiser Permanente.
社風
Helped Medicare Eligible Kaiser Members to enroll.
Health Insurance Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年11月06日
Provided education about Medicare to already existing Kaisier members. Assisted these Kaiser members, aging into Medicare, about the various Medicare Advantage Plans available with Kaiser.
Location, in Seattle. Also, only a temporary position
Place to work
Project Manager I (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年11月06日
The way the Thrive system works here is well balanced with a few work out machines in this building. There are not any other locations that I have seen have these perks.
Work out machines
短所
Not enought ime during he day to take advantage.
申請されたプロフィール