Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

7,648 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Productive, patient satisfaction, challenging
Associate Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2018年7月11日
I worked with the account rep and new sales rep to sale and enrollment new members into our Insurance plan. Establishing relationships with brokers and clients.
長所
Great healthcare, learned alot of new skills in the Healthcare Industry, received my health license and management was encouraging
短所
No real career path advancement
good benefits
Communications Operator (在職中) –  Hillsboro, OR2018年7月11日
Kaiser is a good place to work and the benefits are amazing. My main problem with working at Kaiser is that it is impossible to move up within the organization when you start as a union employee. Because of that I may need to move on.
benefits laid back work
短所
missing breaks lack of advancement
Acceptable
Web Engineer (在職中) –  Seattle, WA2018年7月10日
Typical Day- Operations tasks, server review, internal web review
What I Learned - Scoping and managing time
Workplace culture - Acceptable
The Hardest Part Of The Job - Expectations subjective/Change fluently
The most enjoyable part of the job - Allowed to do work with no interruptions.
Life Balance
Expectations subjective/Change fluently
社風
was train to do my job for many nurses and co workers
Care Partner/Assisting Nurses (現在は退職) –  Vallejo, CA2018年7月10日
typical day could be anything learn many task management was good learn many cultures of patients and co workers hardest was when short on co workers not coming to work most enjoyable working with nurses and learning
PROPER LUNCH TIME AND BREAKS
SOMETIMES NO LUNCH WHEN SHORT HANDED WHEN NURSES NEED HELP
社風
Environment designed to protect those that do not care and do not try
Medical Claims Processor (現在は退職) –  Aurora, CO2018年7月09日
My least favorite place to work. It was very hard to watch as staff who put no effort into their jobs or cared about their work were praised and promoted simply because they were popular among management.
Fast paced and intense
Staff Physical Therapist (現在は退職) –  Springfield, VA2018年7月09日
Large variety of patients with the ability to directly communicate with physicians. They encouraged and supported continuing educations and provided lots of learning opportunities.
Compliance Concerns
Various Positions Held (現在は退職) –  California2018年7月09日
I experienced a great deal of success while employed at Kaiser, however, there is no control over work environments. Most work environments are hostile and unsafe.
Saddened to leave
Operations Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年7月09日
Unfortunately my position was eliminated and moved to Union City, Ca. I had high hopes to remain at Kaiser until retirement. It was a pleasure being part of the team and I truly felt appreciated all year round.
社風
This company cared for its employees
Workforce Diversity and Compliance Specialist (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年7月09日
An excellent company to work for. I was very satisfied with my work as it afforded me many career advancement opportunities. I chose to take an early retirement as I was assisting with the care of my elderly mother that eventually died in August, 2015. I had no regrets. Encouraged several family members and friends to apply and get hired as it is an outstanding company to work for.
Excellent Company
Short staffed at times
N/a
Business Analyst Intermediate (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年7月09日
I have nothing of any importance to say. I will say that they do provide good benefits to their employees and I am very, very, happy to have medical benefits.
Good Company
Administrative Specialist C (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年7月09日
Benefits are great, but administrative support staff are underpaid and overworked. I felt as though there was a lack of opportunity for growth within my field which is why I left. I left right before Group Health transitioned into Kaiser.
長所
Benefits
短所
Pay, opportunity for advancement
Kaiser
Financial Analyst (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月09日
Had a bad experience working here and this was the one job I have not enjoyed. Management could be improved, work environment could be improved, and compensation could be improved.
Training
Nice enviorment
Care Partner (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月09日
Exciting place to work along with nurses. Hardest part was probably learning the environment inside as is it divided into several locations on the main street.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Great compensation, but bad work culture and advancement
Network Engineer (現在は退職) –  Corona, CA2018年7月08日
Great compensation, but bad work culture and no advancement opportunity due to lobby and internal grouping. Hiring lots of candidate and letting them go within 3 months. No placement or training opportunity
Great compensation
社風
I really enjoyed my internship here
Intern (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA 913672018年7月08日
My typical job included filing everyday in Employee Health. I did not realize how important this department is until I started working in it. I felt like I was apart of the team and I looked forward to everyday I spent there. I loved Employee health even though I wanted to be on the labor and delivery floor. I am extremely grateful that I was chosen to be a summer youth intern.
employee parking, long breaks
supervisor
Time well spent
Supervisor Office Services (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月07日
After nearly 10 years at Kaiser, I have to say it was a great company with great benefits to work for. They also offered vacation time as well as paid time off to employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great
Desktop Support Technician (Intern) (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年7月07日
Really competitive but all in all an enjoyable workplace. I would troubleshoot, complete tickets, and even work as a tech site to help co-workers with hardware issues.
社風
Over all Kaiser is a good place to work.
Lead RN (在職中) –  Fairfax, VA2018年7月07日
Good place to work.
Good benefits
Opportunities to learn and get CEU's
Good group of people to work with.
Very, very busy unit
Too little staff for the amount of work that needs to be done
Love the patients and teaching staff, patients and families
Good education opportunities, good benefits, L &P partnership
短所
Understaffed in all areas, missing needed equipment to be the most proficient
Fun and quiet
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Vallejo, CA2018年7月06日
Normally it was slow, but it was fun having to interact with my fellow volunteers and other people visiting the hospital. I enjoyed helping people find their destination, and rather fulfilling guiding mothers out of the hospital after their harsh experience giving birth and into a life of a parent.
Discount on lunches
Some rude people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
N/a
Registered Nurse in 6 West Telemetry/Med-surg (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA 900272018年7月06日
I love working for Kaiser. They have great system and greag benefits. They offer opportunities to grow in terms of career and education. Theyre very flexible with schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する