Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 8,080 件見つかりました 8,081 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
better job movement
Storekeeper II (在職中) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年10月08日
it's not a bad gig, but seniority keeps you from moving up in the company. I would recommend working elsewhere unless you have some support that can help you move up.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Stay out of high profile jobs
Senior Quality Specialist (在職中) –  Central Valley, CA2018年10月08日
The higher you go the more you are in competition and if the management changes to someone who doesn't like you, they pretty much will set you up to fail if you don' thave enough pull in the department.
pay, benefits
短所
management, your just a number, favortisum
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fast paced but enjoyed the medical providers,
Health Services Coordinator Case Manager (現在は退職) –  Port Orchard, WA2018年10月08日
The best part was working with the medical providers. Very busy days which passed quickly because there was much to do from time of arrival to departure at days end. Learned a lot during 6 month probation period.
Great coworkers and staff
Demanding job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
challenging and positive place to work
HOME INFUSION PHARMACIST (在職中) –  Fontana, CA2018年10月08日
Kaiser has been a great company to work for. Employees are fairly compensated with their pay and other benefits. I would highly recommend Kaiser as a place to work.
社風
Productive and efficient working environment
Preceptorship Student (現在は退職) –  Antioch, CA2018年10月08日
I worked there for few months and the staff in general were cooperative with high team work level. Management staff were very professional and helpful to their subordinates. The working environment in general was productive and efficient.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
very stressful
Senior Case Manager (contract position) (現在は退職) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年10月08日
This was a very stressful position because the hardest part of the job was talking with the patients to help resolve complaint issues. I thought the management support could be better
Meetings and more meetings
Senior Programmer Analyst (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月08日
Most days were pretty good. Lots of work, lots of solutions. Lots of help if you needed it. Weekly meetings that test your ability to stay awake. Free hand at designing new solutions.
Great healthcare benefits
Not loyal to programmers
very productive workplace
Team Manager (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月07日
● Providing daily leadership for agents to ensure business needs are met.
● Supervising a staff of 15- 20 agents.
● Providing coaching for performance improvement, training, and development.
● Monitoring performance, and schedules using the Aspect, and CC Pulse system.
● Auditing calls in the Nice system, and giving feedback to agents.
● Working with the Leadership Team to identify process and training needs to achieve improved accurate and efficient call quality.
● Monitoring payroll to stay in compliance with budget guidelines.
● Making sure agents are in compliance with Kaisers KPI (Key Point Indicators) to measure performance and the success of the business
社風
Good balance between work and home life. Great medical and retirement benefits.
Senior IT Engineer (在職中) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年10月07日
Good balance between work and home life, with telecommuting allowed. Great medical and retirement benefits. Bureaucracy hampers technical progress. Too many application silos resulting in inefficiencies and waste of resources. Governance of enterprise application development is sorely lacking. Heavy use of offshore contractors and outsourcing damaging to local economy.
Telecommuting and medical benefits
短所
Too much bureaucracy and red tape
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
This company is a excellent place to work meeting multiple client from all walk of life.
Senior Medical Assistant (在職中) –  3701 Broadway, Oakland CA 946112018年10月07日
For me I focused on one this that I am hired eight hours per day and I give it my all to do what I have to do to the best of my ability. My lunch time is the time I used for fun. I have learned so much and to make sure that I know the patients hippa rights.
長所
Yes sometimes we do get free lunchesm or flowers.
社風
it was good for the time i worked there
Data Entry Operator (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年10月07日
In that time that I worked with Kaiser they went through lots of changes at the mgmt. level, it went from being a fast paced job to being a fast paced high pressured job, which made it stressful and unbearable.
stable employment
unecessary stress
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Well paid, fast paced environment.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年10月06日
The expectations for excellent results were high but generally management provided adequate support.
Hardest part of the job was meeting enrollment deadlines set by State and Federal agencies.
Enjoyable part was recognition by management of my contribution to the organization.
LPN Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Tucker, GA2018年10月05日
A typical day consisted of preparing patient for exams by reviewing history, appropriate vital signs, and documenting in EMR. Prepares room and equipment for procedures and assist physician as needed. Management had an open door policy and had an open mind towards staff. There wasn't a difficult part of the job there. I enjoyed working with provider partner and coworkers.
Great Nurses
Student RN Preceptee (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年10月05日
I was able to do my preceptorship at Kaiser San Jose in the Medical Surgical unit. The nurses and all the staff welcomed me. Nurses at the unit are great teachers.
Always short staffed
Staff RN (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2018年10月05日
If you work as a per diem for Kaiser, expect to get a call every day to come in. They are always short staffed! The pay is excellent but you do work hard for it! 12 hr shifts are always closer to 13hrs and very exhausting
Na
Associate Account Manager III (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年10月05日
This employer has most of its membership in California. Its a health care delivery system that includes 3 entities; provides the medical care at its hospitals, with their doctors and provides the health insurance.
Team Atmosphere in a Large Organization
IT Project Manager (在職中) –  Portland, OR2018年10月05日
Kaiser is an enormous organization, but my local team helps the company to feel more familial. Projects involve experts from many different teams, but for the most part all team members work together to make sure that work is performed to the high quality required by Kaiser standards. I do wish for an even more collaborative environment, but the nature of the projects require frequent mobility, and therefore a physically collaborative environment is not really possible. Despite this obstacle, my team does a great job supporting one another. I would highly recommend the institution.
長所
Good management, flexible work locations/hours, fantastic support from team
短所
Typical downsides of large corporate culture: organizational ambiguity, quick personnel turnover, non-collaborative workspace
good work place
Externship (現在は退職) –  sfo2018年10月05日
i work with kaiser only 3 months as a student it was a good experience and good team since i was a student it was not a paid job but it was a good team thank you
A typical day at work
Document Processor (現在は退職) –  Riverside, CA2018年10月05日
A typical day would be checking the schedule , picking up medical paper work from doctors offices, scanning , indexing paper work into the patients medical records, answering phones, filing and clean up.
Stable Opportunistic Environment
Materials - Inventory Operations Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Largo, MD2018年10月05日
Kaiser is a company that will benefit you if you take advantage of the opportunities provided. It is extremely hard to join the family but once inside you can be on the path to retirement with good work ethic.
長所
Stable and secure work environment
Management & staffing consistency