Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

5,892 件のレビューを表示
社風
Productive and workplace environment and a friendly atmostphere
Ultrasound Technologist (現在は退職) –  Rockville, MD2017年12月04日
Prepare patient for exam by explaining procedure, transferring them to ultrasound table, scrubbing skin and applying gel, and positioning them properly,

Observe and care for patients throughout examinations to ensure their safety and comfort.

Provide sonogram and oral or written summary of ultrasound findings to the radiologist for use in medical diagnosis.

Decide which images to include, looking for difference between healthy and pathological.

I learnt how to be patient and detailed oriented.
A dependable member of any medical team, always maintains the utmost professionalism with patients and colleagues.

We always have meetings according to matter arises, due to advancement in technology.

Productive and fun workplace environment, and a friendly atmosphere.

Team play, always work in group in decision making.
It is very fast pace.

It was family to me, They treated patients and staff with respect.

Patient comes first. They have love and compassion for their patients.
長所
Christmas dinner for all staff
短所
Short breaks, sometimes no break at all
Great Place to work
Senior Collections Analyst (Temp) (現在は退職) –  Buckhead, GA2017年12月04日
Great work life balance, family corporate environment that places big emphasis on coworkers connecting with one another.The hardest part of the job was learning to step away from my work and socialize more to fit in with kaiser culture of having a workplace family environment The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to be creative and submit training documents for future collections representatives to use..
good work life balance
短所
out of date healthcare collections processes
Good Company and great teamwork
RN Staff (在職中) –  Irvine, CA2017年12月04日
I love my job. I work well with others, we have a great teamwork. Our charge nurses are very helpful with anything. We usually start our shift with a huddle regarding our patients, what to expect in the unit basically an update of what going on, what's new with the company. Sometime some recognition of an employee/s. Something manager share letter from patient. Next, we get out bedside report regarding our patient. I can honestly say all nurses work very hard and we are good on follow up with our patients needs and communicating with doctors. Managers have an open doors policy. I usually work full time Per Diem, they are very flexible when it comes to my work schedule as long as I fulfill my commitment. I work at night but usually pick up more hours during the day or different floor and sometimes different location.
長所
I get recognitions on job well done
短所
Skeleton schedule I don't really like but its workable
社風
Good working environment with good support staff.
CT Tech and Lead technologist (現在は退職) –  Antioch, CA2017年12月04日
KPMC is a patient oriented HMO. It is the business model that many health care systems envy because of it’s successes in care delivery to a diverse population.
The ability to stay at the cutting edge through research and reinvestment drives their vision.
Good staffing.
短所
Slow to emplement change.
Great company
Member Services Representative (在職中) –  Silver Spring, MD2017年12月03日
Great company but no advancement opportunities. The work life balance is great you can get vacation usually. It is based on seniority though. Insurance benefits are the main reason people stay working there.
社風
Delivery of high quality care
Nursing Project Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2017年12月03日
Fast paced environment focused on delivering the highest quality of care; focused on improvement of processes; internal competition to be the best of the best
HIGHEST QUALITY OF CARE
EVER CHANGING PROCESSES
Good Employment
Full-Time Travel MRI Technologist (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年12月03日
Working in California is hard to find. It is a huge company. There are many opportunities or moving around within the company. There are many functional group/ departments, you will definitely find one you feel comfortable to work in.

It’s constantly busy but that’s standard for healthcare companies today
Medical System
Work life Balance
社風
It was a good learning experience as an infusion nurse
On-call Infusion Clinic Nurse (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年12月01日
I learned a lot working there. It was a different work pace working as inpatient vs outpatient. Staff was very welcoming and kind to newcomer. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Productive and caring workplace
Registration Representative (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2017年12月01日
I would highly recommend KP as the Beni fits are great and everyone to work with is always ready to smile, helping patients is something that really lifts a persons day. Patience don’t want to come in but if you can get them to smile then you both feel good by the time they leave.
長所
Or lucks with nurses all the time, it’s like having a home away from him, almost every facility has a gym and bed room to sleep in
短所
Short breaks, you have to be working a three minute window, or clocking in and out that mean within one minute of your start time, the minute you are start and one minute after, that goes for starting your day breaks lunches and clocking out for the day, there is a pyramid for how many tardys or other issues you have, get brought and you are fired it’s a three struck system really
Very stressful at time
Associated Financial Analyst (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2017年12月01日
Customer service and fixing invoices and answering the phone and answering emails and doing projects for my manager, assisting my co-workers, and vendor reconciliation
Good People
Supervisor/Manager (現在は退職) –  Morrow, GA2017年12月01日
Everything was a team effort. We always had training regularly to keep agents abreast of changes. My days went by fast do to workload which has its pros and cons, but who wants to not work at work. It was never boring always constanct movment and things to be done.
Continual training
Shift bid
volunteer
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Modesto, CA2017年12月01日
Volunteering was fun. All the staff was very nice to me. I only volunteered every Monday for 4 hours. I quit because I started to need more time to focus on my schooling.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to work. Challening and plenty of opportunities for advancement
Sr. QA Analyst (現在は退職) –  Corona, CA2017年11月30日
Kaiser Permanente is a perfect organization for a career. Their are many opportunity's for job growth and advancement. It's up to the individual employee to decide where they want to go and to apply themselves to meet what ever challenges in order to succeed and do well and to thrive. To meet the expectations and go beyond these expectations in meeting departmental goals contribute to the success of the company.
長所
Great benefit packages, medical and dental.
短所
So much to do, so little time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Poor Management
Performance Improvement Consultant (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年11月30日
Management lacks experience and have no idea of company's mission. This is the only job I have had that has a union and I have had to use the Union many times.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
MR Coordinator
Medical Records Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月30日
Work Hours Monday - Friday &-4
Supervised 2 locations with total of 7 employees
Work Environment was very pleasant
Compensation/Benefits was great
If the company was still in Charlotte I would probably be still working for them
Work Enviroment, Benefits
Decent
Assistant (在職中) –  Walnut Creek, CA2017年11月30日
I felt like I was stagnated. And under paid . I want advancement with a company that sees what I bring to the company and training so that i can advance. I'm willing to commute for the right pay
Wonferful benefits
短所
Havw to have. Degree to actually make good money
Great Work Environment
Administrative Assistant III (在職中) –  Burbank, CA2017年11月30日
Helpful and Thrive environment. Management was great and understanding. Great team members. I would highly recommend Kaiser Permanente cares for their employees.
社風
No easy days Work is non-stop everyday
Radiologist (在職中) –  Woodland Hills, CA2017年11月30日
Required evening and weekend/holiday call assignments have progressively increased in number and complexity over time
Day schedule is always full and usually a sense of always being a little behind

top heavy with administration
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Co-workers are like family!
PNP-Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年11月29日
I really loved working at Kaiser and enjoyed my colleagues there. Developing long-term relationships with the families of children with cancer was extremely rewarding.
社風
Don't even waste your time
Manager (在職中) –  Oakland, CA2017年11月29日
Good safe port in the storm but not a career. Tough to have faith in the low integrity management. No significant advancement possible since all management hire friends and family into leadership positions
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する