Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

5,889 件のレビューを表示
Kaiser
Intake Clerk (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年11月29日
I've been an employee for a few decades and it's a great placed to work. It's a great healthcare provider, and you'll be financially secure. Only down side is the union .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Pros of working for Kaiser
CT Technologist/Radiologic Technologist (在職中) –  Halethorpe, MD2017年11月29日
We are encouraged to take classes to advance our own skills and are supported on all levels in advancement opportunities within the company. I was offered the cross training for CT which all the techs that I was able to train with were completely helpful
長所
Support on all levels for advancement
Corporate Organization
Grant Specialist (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2017年11月28日
Previously a locally well-known insurance company and health care organization, it was recently acquired by the much larger and similarly structured Kaiser Permanente.
社風
Friendly fun place to be.
ASCC Intern (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2017年11月28日
Working here, you learn how to work as a team. You become very close with your supervisors and co-workers. It feels like you've known each other for years. The atmosphere is laid back but still professional and fun. The hardest part about working there for me was the time it took for training. The most enjoyable part of the job was being surrounded by people who knew how to brighten your day, including the members that we help over the phone.
Health benefits
短所
Back to back calls holding in queue
社風
There was nothing recreational for the employees to do.
Claims Recovery Specialist (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring, MD2017年11月28日
Achieving the company goals for the recovery of claims.
Self taught for prepare monthly reporting packages.
Working with the friendly women and men.
長所
Company functions: Yearly picinic holiday dinners
短所
There were none that I can speak on.
Avoid this Employer
Project Manager I (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2017年11月28日
This was the worst place I have ever worked!

Some departments are well run and have good people. The last department I worked in did not. Most of the people in that department behaved like they were still in junior high school. There were cliques and lots of gossiping and backstabbing. People were mistreated because they didn't dress a certain way or were of a different ethnicity. Management was aware of the culture and not only did nothing they participated in the nasty behavior. If you need accommodations for a disability, you won't get them. If you say anything to HR, you will be retaliated against and managed out. This has a very hierarchical culture which can make it very difficult to get work done on time.
Health benefits
everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
A dynamic team and multidisciplinary staff
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (在職中) –  Santa Clara, CA2017年11月28日
Great company to work for in Northern California. Kaiser is a true leader in healthcare and growing rapidly in California and beyond. Resources were always available to complete the job and it's appreciated by all of the well trained and educated staff.
Pay and Benefits, Company Culture
Large and complex organization
na
LPN (在職中) –  Portland, OR2017年11月28日
Overall Kaiser has been great. Due to union, management tends to be crude and unresponsive to staff. Find a manager that is good to work with and fair. Benefits are great.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
good place to work
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  West LA, CA2017年11月27日
Kaiser is a good place to work, the pay and benefits are among the highest. There is always good team work and break relief is mostly available. There is adequate problem resolution.
長所
good pay and work environment
na
Poor
Senior System Administrator (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2017年11月27日
If a manager does not like you and is after you no matter what they say management is not fair! I found it to be very unfair dept and very cut throat!
Clinical Supervisor (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA 303052017年11月27日
If I could continue to work for Kaiser Permanente I would. I have worked with the company for over seven years and have truly experienced a well balanced work and life. i have been supported in furthering my education, but with some difficulty advancing to where I would like to be.
work place
Business Support Analyst I (在職中) –  California2017年11月27日
great work environment ,home/work balance

KP is an awesome employer on of if not the best in the Bay Area

compensation for Non Union employees should be better
home work balance
compensation
社風
Very poor leadership, lacking vision
Project Manager (在職中) –  Denver, CO2017年11月27日
Kaiser has excellent benefits, but poor leaders are promoted and there is a significant amount of cronyism at play on a daily basis. Also seems to be a lack of vision and objectives and project approaches are changed on the fly and not communicated clearly, creating an atmosphere of chaos and and environment that is almost impossible to be successful.
Great Healthcare!
Escalations Manager (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年11月27日
Healthcare is free! Place of work could be more professional. Good pay. My position is union, which is great. I get to work from home, which I love. They are pretty accommodating to employees who go to school.
社風
Your experience depends on where you work
Senior Business Operations Analyst (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2017年11月27日
Kaiser Permanente is a HUGE company and my experience, though common, may differ from other people. If you get hired into a good group, then you will experience this as a best place to work. But some departments are really cut-throat and ruthless. Managers are vindictive, petty, and clique-ish. Some use their role as esteem boosters and use their role to make some people's life miserable.
社風
Very productive and learned a lot from working alone most of the time
Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年11月26日
I managed the laboratory for Kaiser . I was a Lab Assistant Phlebotomist and was the sole employee in half a day. My day started at 7:30 and when I arrived there would be a line of people waiting to have their blood drawn, I checked them in, verified their insurance, put the orders into the computer, drew their blood , did urine check, labeling, packaging for send out, answered the phones, retrieved results, documentation.
長所
I learned a lot from my working there . Free lunch once in a while
short breaks
Lpn
Licensed Practical Nurse (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年11月26日
Nurses offices are run like a customer service call center. The nurse is monitored for how long a patient waits in the waiting room (MUST be less than 10 minutes). Our "score" gets dinged if the time is over that, if we don't click on certain things.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Outstanding place to work as a CNM
Certified Nurse Midwife (在職中) –  Santa Clara, CA2017年11月26日
Collaborative environment to work as a CNM. High volume so lots of experience. Downside was poor continuity with patients. The most enjoyable part of my job was the extensive hospital bedside care during labor and birth.
excellent benefits
Kaiser
Mammography Rad Tech 1 (在職中) –  Lancaster, CA2017年11月25日
A typical work day is fast paced . I always learn something different everyday by dealing with patients , Management helps with further career advancement
社風
Perfect to volunteer for.
Medical Social Work Volunteer (在職中) –  Moreno Valley, CA2017年11月25日
Volunteering at Kaiser has been a great experience. The staff is always friendly and ready to help. I love the job culture always being mindful of the patient. They treat patients as people not as numbers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する