Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

7,654 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
I really enjoyed my internship here
Intern (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA 913672018年7月08日
My typical job included filing everyday in Employee Health. I did not realize how important this department is until I started working in it. I felt like I was apart of the team and I looked forward to everyday I spent there. I loved Employee health even though I wanted to be on the labor and delivery floor. I am extremely grateful that I was chosen to be a summer youth intern.
employee parking, long breaks
supervisor
Time well spent
Supervisor Office Services (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月07日
After nearly 10 years at Kaiser, I have to say it was a great company with great benefits to work for. They also offered vacation time as well as paid time off to employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great
Desktop Support Technician (Intern) (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年7月07日
Really competitive but all in all an enjoyable workplace. I would troubleshoot, complete tickets, and even work as a tech site to help co-workers with hardware issues.
社風
Over all Kaiser is a good place to work.
Lead RN (在職中) –  Fairfax, VA2018年7月07日
Good place to work.
Good benefits
Opportunities to learn and get CEU's
Good group of people to work with.
Very, very busy unit
Too little staff for the amount of work that needs to be done
Love the patients and teaching staff, patients and families
Good education opportunities, good benefits, L &P partnership
短所
Understaffed in all areas, missing needed equipment to be the most proficient
Fun and quiet
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Vallejo, CA2018年7月06日
Normally it was slow, but it was fun having to interact with my fellow volunteers and other people visiting the hospital. I enjoyed helping people find their destination, and rather fulfilling guiding mothers out of the hospital after their harsh experience giving birth and into a life of a parent.
Discount on lunches
Some rude people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
N/a
Registered Nurse in 6 West Telemetry/Med-surg (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA 900272018年7月06日
I love working for Kaiser. They have great system and greag benefits. They offer opportunities to grow in terms of career and education. Theyre very flexible with schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Great Technical and Management Environment, Learned a Lot
Sr. Technical Manager/Consultant (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring2018年7月06日
Enjoyable Culture and Environment, Very Interesting Work, Great Onboarding, Cross Functional Teams each had solid expertise,
Technical Implementation was quite gratifying to have been a part of.
Informative Upper Management. Excellently trained team staff. Overall: Good Place to Work and to Achieve.
fun workplace
active member (現在は退職) –  Parma, OH2018年7月06日
Great opportunity for a family work life balance. Such a caring organization can help change the world. Much of the time that spent with others is inspiring and helpful to grow as a person
社風
Volunteering is a long process but overall good
Volunteer (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月06日
The most enjoyable part of being a volunteer at kaiser is that we are able to help people that need help, another enjoyable part is that we are able to converse with patients and we get to know them, we are also able to learn more about their experience everything in order to improve systems.
長所
Discountes, Lunch is paid for by kaiser
Short Breaks
社風
Very good company to work for.
Quality Data Analyst (在職中) –  Oakland, CA2018年7月05日
This is my 3-4th IT contract job with Kaiser (have not been offered a fulltime job as yet, but I am hopeful).
I have enjoyed developing robotic applications that processes paper medical claims via electronic processing systems; data analysis and reporting for Quality Outcomes team and TPMG group in Oakland, CA.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
excelent benefits
Claims Reporting Analyst (在職中) –  Aurora, CO2018年7月05日
I paid very little for my monthly benefits. The work days were long as they were runing a very lean department, stress became an everyday occurannce
Beneifits
long work hours
Very good
Data entry (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年7月05日
I worked in a positive environment ,like the people I worked with. We all believe in good health care for all our students. Like contact with students and staff .
Time off
No contact wth Kaiser.
社風
Great benefits, work/life balance needs to be improved
STAFF RECRUITER (在職中) –  Rockville, MD2018年7月05日
Depending upon the Manager and department your experience working at Kaiser Permanente will vary in regards to: work life balance and support from Managers.
Fast paced environment
Staff Assistant (現在は退職) –  Manteca, CA2018年7月04日
Working in the administration department one had to always be prepared in case the State would walk in to investigate any patient complaints. Management for me was easy to support as long as you did your job and did it well. My job was to share in the responsibility with one other individual in the day to day functions of the office. The hardest part of the job was defusing an irate patient's family member. I was always successful.
長所
often free lunches, coordinating hospital functions for staff morale
often no breaks
Ophthalmic Retina Technician (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年7月03日
I loved working for Kaiser Permanente, the pay and the raises were great and consistent, you were able to learn new things and management was very understanding if personal problems arose.
長所
The consistent pay and raises
Productuve
Desktop Support Technician (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月03日
Traveling to various locations troubleshooting IT issues. Independent working environment, meeting new people and collaborating with co workers on difficult IT related issues (ie upgrade of workstations).
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Excellent workplace environment
Summer Youth Intern (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2018年7月03日
Kaiser Permanente was such a great environment to work in that made going to work every day exciting. A typical day at work for me was restocking linen and such, assisting in prepping health classes, answering calls, helping patients and etc. Everyone in your department are friends and from what I could tell occasionally held department gathering outside work to better know each other. They even held employee of the month where you got a paper crown and gift. You were to get your work done at a consistent and expected pace, yet everyone loved their job so there was no problems in that. The best part about working for Kaiser is the fact that the company implements such a healthy living for its workers that "thriving" is considered a cool kids thing.
Close-knit welcoming community
Constant reenforcement of rules
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
FNP preceptor ship
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年7月02日
I was given an excellant opportunity by being precepted at Kaiser through my FNP program . I am currently an employee working as a Registered Nurse and feel the care I am able to provide with my resources is excellant.
社風
A place to work for the long term
Radiologic Technologist (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年7月02日
Difficult to get into positions due to being union. Benefits are great but sometimes, due to seniority hiring practices, the most qualified and dedicated staff can be overlooked for promotions and positions. Overall work environment is positive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
By far-the best company I've worked for
Emergency Room Coordinator (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月02日
Very collaborative and efficient culture. People are happy and help others to succeed. Management does a great job training and helping employees. Great place to work
申請されたプロフィール